Ritual Breaking Suburban Wives Comp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Verrrrr-ry good, Marjorie. No more belt for you tonight. Swallow that load like a good little cocksucking bitch, and lick his balls nice and clean."

We listened to the oh-so-quiet sounds of Marjorie swallowing my husband's load and softly licking his balls.

"Excellent. Why don't you two go find your clothes? Dave, you can see Marjorie home. How much time you spend in your car in front of her house is up to you."

Dave prepared to take my best friend who had just sucked him dry home. Anass and I just kept licking...

Later, after I don't know how much time had passed...

Dave and Marjorie were long gone. Trevor too. As they finished fucking and what-not downstairs and showered, the other masters and slaves made their way up for a final glass of wine and an audience with the Matriarch. At last, the Matriarch had dismissed them all. And not a moment too soon. Anass and I had been on our knees licking the Matriarch's boots during this whole time. We were pacing ourselves by licking slowly and methodically, but come on; our tongues needed some serious rest! I didn't know if I'd ever get the taste of leather out of my mouth. Although, it was a change up from the taste of my own ass when I cleaned Gerald's cock.

Anass and I felt a merciful tug of our leashes as the Matriarch yanked us up off her boots. Anass sat up on her knees and put her hands behind her head with her elbows sticking out. I imitated her, figuring it must be the thing to do.

"God, I thought those people would never leave. They seem to want to linger more all the time, even though they know what I'm keeping you here for."

The Matriarch rose off her chair and started walking, holding our leashes.

"Come."

Anass got down on her hands to crawl after her, so I did the same. She led us past her very expensive kitchen into the mudroom behind it, and pointed to two dog dishes filled with water.

"Hydrate."

Anass bent down at hers like a good little dog (ok, not so little in her case), and started lapping it up. She was clearly very experienced at drinking this way. I followed her to lap up from my own dog dish. I couldn't see how one could get used to drinking this way. After we'd drained about half our dishes, our leashes were yanked up.

"That's enough. Come."

We were led back through the kitchen and down the hall to her master bedroom in the back of the house. I didn't really see much of the house. It was mostly dark, and my view was somewhat restricted down on my hands and knees. But I did notice a rather large dog cage in the hall right outside her bedroom. It had two padded dog beds inside. We were led inside the bedroom, and then the Matriarch stopped.

"Up on your knees."

Anass and I rose up onto our knees and put our hands behind our heads again. The room was something else. Huge, and sumptuously decorated with antique furniture, some dark & twisted but quite beautiful paintings, and a gorgeous four-poster bed. While I looked around, gawking, Anass kept her eyes on the Matriarch, who was disrobing. It took a few minutes. All that leather didn't come off easy. She talked as she stripped.

"Waiting for all those brutes to finish fucking their bitches can be so interminable. But for what I need from you, I prefer the privacy of an empty house. Have you ever pleasured a woman, Brooke?"

"No, Matriarch", I answered.

"Maybe a little drunken experimentation in college?"

"Not that I recall, Matriarch."

"Ha, I like that answer. Well, this is a night of all kinds of firsts for you then. How exciting. Anass is very experienced with women. She knows just how to please me too, don't you, my dark curvy cunt?"

"Yes, Matriarch", replied Anass.

"And how did you learn that?"

"Your kind wisdom, Matriarch...and your belt."

"I've really enjoyed training you, Anass. Every second of it. Training isn't everything however, is it? Anass also indulges in quite a bit of practice on her own time. I don't know if she's crossed the 10,000 hour mark yet, but a whore like her should get there eventually."

That Matriarch was naked now, except for her thigh-high black leather boots. She was quite frankly, stunning. Not conventional super-model beauty, of course. She was tall and big-boned, with fairly well-defined muscle from working out. Not muscle bound, but extremely healthy looking. With her weight and height, the very mature woman (about 60) was a very imposing and commanding presence. She let down her dyed jet-black hair with the center streak of grey. It flowed around her shoulders.

"As I said before, I am a very sadistic person. If I could justify it, I would happily spend the next few hours beating you both with my belts, paddles, canes and floggers, purely for my pleasure. I would do it for the sound of your flesh being beaten, and the screams as you beg me to stop."

Ulp! Ok, that was too much information.

"But I can't justify it. You two have already been whipped enough for one night. Believe me, I enjoyed every second of it. You will only be struck now for corrective purposes. Don't worry; I suspect we'll be able to sneak in a little punishment, this being your first time and all. So, let's attend to some other needs."

The Matriarch stepped in between two pads on the floor.

"I take my pleasure with one in the front, and one in the back."

Then the Matriarch snapped her fingers and pointed to her rear.

"Anass."

Anass got down on her hands and knees, crawled over, and settled herself on her knees on the pad behind the Matriarch.

"Anass knows what to do back there very well. But don't worry; you'll get your chance for a taste back there eventually. Now..."

The Matriarch snapped her fingers again and pointed down in front.

I knew very well what was in store as I crawled to the second pad in front of her and took my place. I was a little nervous, surprisingly. Considering all I'd been through, it didn't make a bit of sense. But after all the weird and kinky firsts I'd had tonight, a woman still felt daunting. The Matriarch put her hand on my head to keep me still.

"We'll let Anass get going first. Put your tongue where it belongs, cunt."

From my very limited view, I could see what looked like the Matriarch's butt cheeks being spread apart as Anass worked her face up between them. Then I looked up at the Matriarch's face. Her expression was changing with the beginnings of ecstasy as she closed her eyes.

"Ohhh, yes. That's right, cunt. Jam it in there. Get that tongue where it belongs."

The Matriarch opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"You have not lived until you've had a slave's tongue up your ass like this. Anass is a true slave, and pushes that tongue in as far as it will go."

The Matriarch reached back to grab Anass's hair to pull her face out of the Matriarch's ass.

"That's right. Let the taste of my asshole roll around in your mouth. You know it so well, now, don't you? Can you believe you used to live without it? Ok, back to work, whore."

The Matriarch shoved Anass's face back into her ass.

"Deeper, bitch, deeper."

As the Matriarch pushed Anass's face in as deep as it could go, Anass reached around to grab the Matriarch's hips for balance. As the Matriarch enjoyed this, she let go of me for a moment to pick up her phone. She was setting a timer on it.

"You have ten minutes to make me cum, or you get the belt again. We'll then put those tongues back where they belong, and I'll give you another ten minutes. This will be a great way for you to learn how to be useful."

Oh shit, the belt again? I thought I was done with that. The Matriarch pressed the timer button on her phone, and then shoved my face into her cunt. I had never so much as even thought about eating another woman out before, but here I was thrown off the deep end. My field of vision was nothing but flesh. The warmth of it against my face was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I stuck my tongue out and nervously started licking. The smell wasn't overpowering, like I'd feared, but it was definitely something you can't really prepare for. The Matriarch was freshly shaved, and had applied a light fragrance. But she'd also been sweating through those leathers as the whipping excited her earlier. I felt the tension of Anass and I pressing against the Matriarch from both ends as she shoved me in there. Apparently, this isometric approach was part of what got her off. I started off exploring with my tongue based on what I knew worked for me. Of course, the Matriarch wasn't particularly shy about directing me. With an iron grip on my hair, she guided my face around as I licked. She was starting to moan a little now. Sweat was building up again as she got warmed up. It felt like I was maybe getting the hang of this. Hey, maybe I'd even get her off before the ten minutes were...

BAH-DA-DA-RINGGGG!

What the Fuck? That wasn't just ten minutes now!

"Off!"

The Matriarch guided us both up to our feet by our hair and dragged us to a pair of rather plush antique chairs arranged next to each other. She bent us over the backs of the chair, and our hands rested on the cushions. I then heard a THWACK as Anass screamed out. Anass was whipped ten times, and then it was my turn. The belt didn't feel any better this time, as the Matriarch gave me ten swats as well. At least she varied her aim this time. Instead of just smacking me square on the ass, she moved around, favoring single cheeks, the sides, and my upper thighs. Nothing above the crack-line, thank God. Whatever, it still hurt, and it still kind of turned me on too.

After the tenth thwack, there was a moment of quiet. Anass turned her head to give me one of those looks that clearly said, "get your fucking act together with your fucking tongue, you stupid bitch. I don't want to bend over this goddamn chair again because of you." Then I heard the snap of the Matriarch's fingers. Anass and I wasted no time scurrying back to our positions with our tongues where they belonged.

I re-doubled my efforts. No way was I going under that belt again.

Ten minutes later I went under that belt again.

And again another ten minutes later.

This ten minute thing was no way to get something going! Lick, whip, lick, whip, lick, whip...Jesus Christ. But finally, things started going my way. The whipping really did get the Matriarch's juices going. I guess she's developed a system of alternating that with tongues in her ass & snatch. Anyways, it was finally happening. My tongue was in the right place, and I was really pressing my face into it (with the help of the Matriarch's iron grip of course). The sweat was building up there. I heard some moans up there. The moans were getting louder, our faces were getting shoved in harder, and her body was stiffening up...

BAH-DA-DA-RINGGGG!

Oh, fuck no! But this time it just kept on ringing. The Matriarch ignored the goddamn timer and kept us at it. With my tongue flicking overtime and Anass pushing hers as far up the Matriarch's asshole as it could go, this wicked bitch finally started cumming. The moans slowly ratcheted up. As she let go into screaming, I got the feeling that she didn't really let go very often at all. Amazing the things that go through your mind when you're just trying to hang on with your tongue to a wild ride. Her body bucked between us as she called us every nasty name she could think of. God, this was something. I'd sure never had a night like this, and I'd sure as hell never had an experience with one, let alone two, women like this. The Matriarch put her all into cumming, which just made us put our all into our tongue-work. It felt like an epic climax when she held us there still for her last wave, and then relaxed her grips. I was now thoroughly exhausted, feeling like we'd run a mother of a marathon.

Then, she made us do it all over again.

And yes, in ten-minute interludes broken up by the belt. There wasn't much of the belt this time, as we'd gotten her really warmed up. I think she actually could have cum that second time in under ten minutes, but she just really wanted to belt our asses one more time. Hey, the woman knows what she likes.

When we were finally done making her cum for the night, we were three panting, heaving, sweaty, filthy women who desperately needed a moment to get ourselves back together. Boy, did we need another shower. The Matriarch tenderly pulled our faces out from her ass and cunt. Then she grabbed our leashes and began to walk, rather wobbly at first. I couldn't help but feel proud of that. As the leashes went taught we dutifully crawled after her. She led us to the bathroom off the master bedroom, where she filled two dog dishes with filtered water and put them down for us. As she leaned against the bathroom sink and drank her own glass of water, she looked down at her two submissive beasts, lapping water out of their dog dishes.

Boy, was I looking forward to that shower. And boy was I disappointed when I felt the tug of my leash in mid-lap. Anass and I were unceremoniously dragged from our dog dishes before we'd even finished, and led back across the bedroom. Both of our faces dripped water from the dog dishes. We were led out to the dog cage outside her bedroom.

"In."

Really? Just like that? No shower? Not even a chance to wipe my face? Anass crawled right in and settled herself on the far dog bed, stretching out as best she could. She knew the drill. I hesitated for a moment. I really wanted that shower. But a swat on the ass motivated me just fine. I crawled in and settled on the other dog bed. The Matriarch bent down to unclip our leashes and face me.

"You have duties to perform in the morning. After you're cleaned up from those, we'll have a nice brunch together, and then you'll be released to your husbands. I've had a wonderful night tonight, and I'm looking forward to training you in my morning rituals tomorrow. Now, get some sleep like a good slave."

The Matriarch took our leashes, locked the cage, and went back into her bedroom with the key. I heard her door close. That was the last we saw of her for the night. I had no idea what time it was at this point, but I'd been at it for hours now. It was certainly somewhere in the wee hours of the morning. I wasn't a night-owl by nature, so this was doubly exhausting.

The dog cage was large, but being a dog cage, it was still cramped with two full-grown women in it. Don't forget, we were rather mature. We had padding. I was bunched up against Anass, who reached around to put her arm over and spoon me. She smelled like sex and sweat and the Matriarch's ass. I smelled the same, except substitute cunt for ass. The last thing I remember before falling asleep is Anass brushing my hair back to nibble on the back of my neck.

Chapter 7: There Has To Be A Morning After...The Irredeemably, Unrepentant, Un-Sanitized Version

Warning: I go down a dark and disgusting road here. It's not my kink, but I had to remain true to the character of the Matriarch. It is most definitely her kink. For a less explicit version, and possibly more pleasant experience, see the Relatively Sanitized Version included after this as a bonus, where I reign in the Matriarch's impulses a bit.

I've had sex before. I've made love. I've been fucked. But I've never been used. I could grow to like it.

I was dreaming. Or maybe it was a nightmare. I was naked, all tied up. Someone was beating me with a leather strap. It hurt, but every time it stopped I begged them not to stop. I needed more. My mouth tasted like cock, and ass, and feet, and leather, and urine. Man's urine. How did I know that? I heard someone telling me to wake up as the blows came down on my ass. Were they saying it in time with the whipping?

"Wake up, wake up, wake up."

I opened my eyes. There was someone crouching outside my cage, someone in a black robe and black bedroom slippers. She was the one chanting that little mantra.

Wait! My cage? That's right, I was in a cage. This jolted me wide awake. I tried to get up, but couldn't. Oh, that's right. Anass. The curvy nude middle-aged wife with the bronzed Arabic skin had slept behind me in this large dog cage all night. She'd put her arm around me as she spooned me, and that arm was now dead weight holding me down. She was slowly coming around now too.

Oh my God, her breath! Anass had the worst morning breath I'd ever encountered in my life! Ohhhhhhhh, that's right. She had her tongue shoved up the Matriarch's ass for the better part of an hour right before we were put to bed in this cage. Ok, that explained a lot. Come to think of it, my breath wasn't so hot either.

"Ahhh, your first morning in a cage. This is a real rite of passage. How do you feel, little cunt?"

"Stiff. Sore...really sore back there. My mouth still tastes like your pussy."

"My mouth still tastes like your pussy...what?"

"Matriarch. My mouth still tastes like your pussy, Matriarch."

"I don't have many rules, but I punish when any of them are disobeyed. This is good. A little whipping before coffee is just the thing to start the day with. Now, before we get you out of there, look me in the eye and listen carefully."

I did as commanded.

"The safeword your husband chose last night is panic room. Repeat it for me."

"Panic room...Matriarch."

"Excellent. Keep that in your head, in case things get too edgy for you this morning."

"What about Anass?" I asked.

"Oh, Anass has never used a safeword in her life."

The Matriarch unlocked the cage, and helped me crawl out. Anass had spent nights in here before, and crawled out on her own. The first thing the Matriarch had us do was stand up and do some stretches. It was slow going at first. I'd been whipped and bound and ass-fucked and pee'd on, and put in uncomfortable positions all night. My ass in particular was pretty tender back there. But if there was one thing I'd learned last night, it's that you followed commands. And we did indeed start loosening up as we stretched. When the Matriarch was satisfied, she snapped her fingers and pointed down. Anass got down on her hands and knees and I did the same. We still had our collars on from last night. The Matriarch attached our leashes to them, turned, and started walking. As the leashes went taught, we started crawling after her like good little pets.

We were led through the house, through the kitchen, out the mudroom, onto the patio outside. On the way out of the mudroom, the Matriarch grabbed two small towels. Then she unclipped our leashes, pointed at Anass and then ahead, and snapped her fingers. What was she pointing to?

A litter box. That's right, a large kitty litter box out on her patio. Strange thing, I hadn't seen any cats in the house. Anass of course, knew the drill. She got up to walk over. Thank God that seemed to be allowed. Hands and knees on concrete is no fun. Then Anass turned to face us and squatted over the little box. But she didn't pee. The Matriarch walked over to crouch down in front of her. She held Anass by the hair. Anass kept her eyes locked on the Matriarch's eyes. There was a yearning look in them.

"You have permission to go like my good little bitch", the Matriarch said. With her grip on Anass's hair, Anass looked like she was trying to relax and concentrate for a moment. Her eyes wandered downward. The Matriarch swiftly slapped Anass' face, and Anass went right back to maintaining eye contact. Then we waited. It wasn't more than a minute or two, but it seemed interminable. Finally, a little pee dripped down onto the litter box. Then a little more, and then the dam opened up. Anass pissed and pissed and pissed, and emptied her bladder into that litter box. When she was finally done, the Matriarch reached down to wipe Anass down there. Anass still had a yearning look in her eyes, as if she hadn't satisfied the Matriarch yet.

1...456789