Ritual Breaking Suburban Wives Comp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was so fixated on the state of Anass, that I almost forgot about the Matriarch over there, leisurely taking her morning shit. Then I heard the toilet flush, which shook me out of my reverie.

"Anass, attend me", the Matriarch commanded.

Anass gave me a weird little look. I couldn't tell if it was a smile or a sign of dread. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled out of the shower to kneel at the side of the Matriarch on the toilet. The Matriarch read a little more from her book, probably finishing her page, put a bookmark in and put it to the side. Then she got off the toilet. She turned her back to Anass and squatted with her hands on her knees. I won't say what I saw next was anything near the weirdest thing I'd seen this weekend, but it was sure somewhere on the list. Anass took some toilet paper, put one hand on a butt cheek, and started wiping the Matriarch's ass. The Matriarch leaned back towards Anass slightly for balance, and Anass countered that with her hand pushing on that cheek. And once Anass started, she kept going. She wiped and wiped and wiped. She must have went through a quarter of a roll. Anass apparently wasn't taking any chances of missing any shit on the Matriarch's ass. After she was done wiping, she fingered the Matriarch's butt-hole clean with TP wrapped around her finger for good measure. Once that was done, she rose to her feet to get some soap and dampen a hand towel. Then she gave the Matriarch's butt a light scrub-down. When she was done, she rested on her knees, with her face level to the Matriarch's ass.

"All done?" asked the Matriarch.

"Yes, Matriarch", answered Anass.

"You're sure you were thorough this time?"

"Yes, Matriarch", answered Anass.

"Let's give it the taste test."

The Matriarch reached around to grab Anass's head, and pushed her ass into Anass's face. She held it there, and rubbed it in Anass's face. I could see with my own eyes why Anass had been so meticulous in cleaning back there. It was revolting, knowing what had just come out of that butthole. And yet, it was stimulating too. It seemed like the ultimate submission to me to stick your face in someone's ass right after they'd taken a shit. I was wondering how it would feel to serve our Matriarch that way. Would it really be such a leap from being pissed all over?

After some long seconds, the Matriarch pulled Anass' face out of her ass and turned around to inspect it. With her grip still on Anass' head, the Matriarch looked it over closely as she turned it here and there.

"Tongue", she commanded.

Anass stuck out her tongue. It must have seemed clean enough.

"Excellent. Good work, my little bitch. You're starting to get very good at cleanup detail. No punishment for you today, only reward. Back to your mat. I'm ready for some fun."

Anass crawled back to her spot on her mat opposite me in the shower. The Matriarch washed her hands and then entered the shower to take her place standing between us. She faced me again, with her back to Anass.

"Remember what I said last night in my bedroom?"

I shook my head no.

"I take my pleasure with one in the front, and one in the back."

She snapped her fingers, and oh God, did I obey! I felt relief like I'd never felt before that I was the one to lick the Matriarch's pussy again, while Anass was stuck back there in the Matriarch's ass. And stuck she was. I felt the pressure of Anass pushing from behind as she got her tongue back up the Matriarch's asshole. I had no idea how she could do it, but she did. Then we got down to it. The only sound for a few minutes in that shower was an air purifier and two women licking another woman. But that didn't last long. The Matriarch was massively turned on, and started moaning. She came faster than I expected. And then she came some more. It was so much more intense than the night before. I guess using us for toilets excited her more than anything else in the world. This had to be the dirtiest sex imaginable. I felt like we were the three filthiest women in the world right now.

After the Matriarch was finally done with her epic orgasms for the morning, she held our heads in place as she got her equilibrium back. Then she gently pushed me back. As we stayed on our knees, she took a nice leisurely shower, washing herself thoroughly, humming to herself contentedly. She seemed like a new person, like the kind created by mind-shattering orgasms. I welcomed the water vapor and whatever water splashed on to me. But she wasn't permitting me that shower I desperately needed yet.

As she dried herself off afterward, she pointed to Anass.

"Time for your reward, sweet cunt." Then she pointed to a plush rug on the bathroom floor. Anass crawled out to the rug, spread out on it, and looked at me expectantly.

"Don't keep her waiting", said the Matriarch.

What? No shower? Come on! Oh well. I crawled out on my hands and knees to join Anass. She took me in her arms, and started stroking my hair and running her other hand over my piss-soaked body. As she did this, the Matriarch walked to her sink and started primping in the mirror.

"You're hers now. Give her what she wants. After she is done with you, you are both encouraged to enjoy the most luxurious showering you can in here," the Matriarch said as she primped. "Primp to your heart's content afterwards. All of my products and devices are at your disposal. Please, baby yourselves. I will have fresh clothes dropped off by your husbands waiting outside the door. Then you'll join me out on the patio for a yummy brunch. I'll be happy to talk about anything you may wish to discuss then. Your husbands will then pick you up when we're done."

Anass kissed me lightly at first. Then she kissed me again, and pretty soon it was full-on tongue-on-tongue making out. I couldn't believe it. This was my first time actually making out with a woman. Anass rolled over on top of me and pinned me to the floor. She went at my mouth with a vengeance, pressing my face into the rug, jamming her tongue practically down my throat. I couldn't imagine how she could do it. My mouth literally tasted like the Matriarch's especially pungent piss. Her mouth tasted like the Matriarch's, yes, freshly cleaned ass. But it was still ass. Anass went at me, and I tried to reciprocate as best I could. I looked over to see the Matriarch still focusing on herself at her mirror while we were going at it.

Anass reached down to rub her pussy as she made out with me. Then she straightened up, turned around on me, and backed up. Her ass rode back over my face until her cunt was pressing onto my mouth. I stuck my tongue out like a good slut. Anass reached down to rub herself as a I licked. I think she was working her nipples too. Without any hands to balance her, her full weight pressed down on my face. It was daunting. She really ground into me as I licked. When she came, she bent forward and lifted just a little bit. I was relieved, until she squirted all over my face. Well, what can I say? I was way past the ick part of this now. After cumming, Anass leaned forward to give me some attention. My first girl-on-girl 69! We went at it like dirty, filthy animals with no regard for anything or anyone on that rug. As she was about to get me off, Anass lifted up to look back at me.

"This is something I want you to never forget...this is how slaves cum."

Of course I came like a screaming banshee as soon as her tongue hit my flesh.

We lied there catching our breath afterwards, with our cunts still in each other's faces. The Matriarch was gone at this point. Eventually, Anass got up off me. She helped me up and guided me into the shower. With nozzles on either side, Anass and I took nice, long, luxurious showers together, and then primped afterwards. We were silent throughout all of this, but it felt good. We had a shared understanding between us. As we scrubbed on opposite sides of that cavernous shower, I was convinced that this very curvy, middle-aged suburban daughter of Saudi Arabian immigrants was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

After the shower...

We were met in the Matriarch's kitchen with a cocktail of antibiotics that she had curated over the years. A precaution, considering what had gone in and out of our mouths. And then...

Brunch on the patio was fantastic. A delicious quiche with vegetarian bacon on the side, and plenty of fruit and yoghurt and other sundries. And hot coffee in a cup! I felt so clean and refreshed and alive. We talked about everything under the gorgeous sun, except for what we'd been up to. Once we were done eating the Matriarch moved us from the table to some patio chairs to nurse our coffees, and led the conversation back to the weekend. Oh, and we still had to refer to her as the Matriarch. We just didn't have to use it every time we spoke.

"I couldn't be happier with you, Brooke", the Matriarch said. "You brushed past your apprehensions to take to this like a duck to water, or a slave to golden water."

I'm sure I blushed.

"I know you have a lot to process and unpack, but how do you feel right now?" the Matriarch asked.

"I think I'm riding high on endorphins right now, Matriarch. It had been so long since I'd had sex, and I'd sure never had sex like this before. I had no idea the sort of orgasms I had this weekend even existed."

"I'm so glad to hear that, Brooke. We have a little time before your husbands show up. Is there anything specific you'd like to ask me about? Like, maybe about our shower activities this morning?"

"Well, um, in your bathroom, the whole, uh..."

"Feel free to use frank language, Brooke. You're here among friends."

Now I realized why the Matriarch had waited until we were done eating to lead the conversation to this morning. She knew what was coming, and knew it wouldn't go well with brunch.

"Well, it was one thing to be pissed on...twice. But when you also used Anass to clean you, and then made her eat your ass out...does she like that?"

The Matriarch barely suppressed a laugh.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"Anass...?"

"Yes, it is the most degrading thing I have ever done. And I love every second of it", said Anass, "It is a true honor to clean my Matriarch, and then worship her with my tongue."

"Anass is such a special case", said the Matriarch. "The one-in-a-million kind you dream about. She needs to give herself up entirely to a genuinely cruel, sadistic dominant. And that is me. Anass needs the feeling she gets after debasing herself so completely. Later, after we are done and she is all cleaned up, she feels at peace with herself, knowing she served me so well. How did it feel to watch it, Brooke?"

"Well, I can't say I was shocked, considering all I've been through this weekend. I mean, I was literally kneeling in your shower covered in your piss. But still, I was sort of hypnotized by Anass' devotion to you. And as she was cleaning you, I did wonder what it felt like."

"Oh, my good little bitch", said the Matriarch, "you have done so incredibly well this weekend. So many boundaries pushed, and yet here you are, hopefully ready for more."

I could feel myself blush at that.

"Now, is there one more question about that you'd like to ask me?"

The Matriarch really had my number. She knew I had been burning to know something all morning ever since watching that.

"You said Anass was getting better. I'm assuming most, if not all, of the wives are made to perform this service for you. Um...who would you say is best?"

"Oh, that's easy. Victoria. She took to wiping the shit off my ass like she was born to it. And she loves eating me out back there afterwards too. A true anal slut."

Oh my fucking God! Victoria, the most stuck-up class conscious passive-aggressive obnoxious bitch I knew in our LA neighborhood. Ok, I couldn't help it. I broke out into a beaming smile at this. I couldn't wait to make eye contact the next time I saw her, and imagine her cleaning that ass just so she could shove her face in it.

"How often do have we have the pleasure of serving you, Matriarch?"

"I hold these ceremonies once a month. Since they're very intense, that seems to work out the best. I get other needs met between ceremonies. All the wives come by for consultations here and there. I expect you will too, after you've been to another ceremony or two."

Serving the Matriarch on an otherwise dull afternoon during the week? I could see the appeal for a lot of these wives. I wondered if I'd be up for that.

"Now, look me in the eye and listen carefully, Brooke", the Matriarch commanded. We may have been done with the BDSM activities of the weekend, but she was such a naturally dominant person, that when she spoke, it automatically came out like a command.

"You have just surrendered yourself to a very intense experience. For the average person, it would be the most intense experience of their lives. For the people in our little group, something even more intense usually necessitated this step in their lives. I suspect that is the case with you. If there's one thing I've learned about the effect of suburbia on encroaching middle age, it's that a reset is often required, to balance the equilibrium and keep you on your path. Now, I've scheduled a session with you here on Tuesday, after you've had a little time to process. Anything is up for discussion. But that might not be enough to work through your feelings. You have a lot to process, not only about what you've learned about your friends and neighbors, but about yourself...and your husband. For the next week, I am available 24/7. So are Anass and Marjorie. Lean on us. Come to us when you need guidance, answers, support. Call, email, text, whatever. If I see you at my gate, you will be welcome. Is that all clear, Brooke?"

"Yes, Matriarch, and thank you. And thank you too, Anass, for everything", I replied.

"One last thing: Talk to your husband. Discuss this with him. You both have new and confusing feelings to deal with. My whole procedure is wasted if the two of you do not re-connect. Now, it's time to get you on your way."

The Matriarch rose and motioned us up. She took Anass in her arms and kissed her. Then she put her hands on the sides of my face, looked into my eyes, pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss, and held me in her arms for a moment.

We were walked around the Matriarch's house to her driveway, where Dave and Gerald were in their cars. There was a new look on Dave's face as I settled into my seat. But was it only new because it was a look I hadn't seen in awhile? That hardness that had settled in since the day I had confessed everything seemed to be gone. I hoped it was forever.

"How are you?" Dave asked.

"I'm fine, Dave. Totally exhausted, of course. A lot to process. And boy, wait 'till you hear about my morning."

"What can I do for you?"

What can I do for you? It had been so long since I'd heard those words from my husband. My heart melted.

"Hold me for a minute, and kiss me. The way you used to, when you meant it."

Later that night, in our kitchen...

I made dinner that night. We were alone, with the kids out of the house. Instead of burying his head in his laptop to catch up on emails or get a head start on Monday, Dave leaned against a counter, sipped a glass of wine, and fetched things out of cupboards for me. It was silent for a little while, but not the horribly tense silence that had defined our marriage lately. It was the first comfortable silence I'd felt in ages. As much as I would have liked to luxuriate in it, I am a woman, after all. Remember, we're the ones who coined "we need to talk."

"Anything you'd like to tell me about last night?" I asked him. "It's okay if you're not ready."

"I'm still going over it, trying to make sense of it all."

"Me too. Something changed in me last night. But I'm not sure if I really changed, or just let something out that had always been in there."

"I have to confess", Dave said, with some trepidation, "Sitting there, watching it, and all the other wives...it stirred feelings inside of me...fantasies."

"Really?"

"I'd been so afraid of those feelings, that I'd tamped them down, as if they didn't exist. But then watching you being whipped, with the other husbands, and then the wives... I couldn't pretend anymore."

"Dave, it wasn't easy on that table. The whipping really hurt, and it was a hundred times more humiliating than I ever could have imagined. But...I surrendered to it. I genuinely wanted to be punished, for you. I felt like I needed to give that to you. And I found that as I surrendered, I liked it. It turned me on."

"So, I know you saw me with Marjorie..."

He was tiptoeing around that subject. She'd been my best friend since our kids started kindergarten together.

"And..?"

"The things I did with her, to her...wild, animalistic things. Things I would never have dreamed of doing...to her, or anyone. But I have to be honest with myself, and with you. I'd fantasied about those things, many times. And now having tried them, with a woman who couldn't get enough, I can't stop thinking about them."

"Dave, you don't have to stop thinking about them if you don't want to. I know I don't want to. You took Marjorie's ass, didn't you? Do it again if it makes you happy. You have my permission."

"She likes it back there, being held down and made to take it. You would not believe how it makes her cum."

"Dave..."

I put my utensils down, and reached back to untie my apron.

"I like it back there too. And I also like to be made to take it."

The look on my husband's face! I'm just glad he didn't drop that wine glass.

"Fuck my ass, Dave. Right here and right now. And anytime or place you want to from now on. Don't be gentle about it either. I'm your whore from this day forward. That is my new commitment to you. Fuck me the way you want to fuck me, and make me clean your cock before dinner too if that's what a whore needs to do for her master."

Yes, my ass was still sore. But Goddamn was it worth it!

1...456789