Ritual Pt. 02

Story Info
Sandra and Jay attend their first pagan ritual (pt 2)
7.5k words
4.05
2.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers

Hello again you lovely Literotica fans. Here is the second of the two-parter, describing our heroine's first visit to a Pagan Ritual.

Disclaimer - not all Wiccan/Pagan/Witchcraft rituals involve nudity. Very few involve full-on sexual coupling. However, this is Literotica and I reserve the right to make full use of my artistic licence.

***

"And now we'll feast!" George flourished with his hands. "Remember, we are still within the protected circle."

***

I turned to pick up my robe, but no one else did. Instead, they all sat while George, Jenifer, and Raven pulled trays of food, wine glasses and, two decanters of wine, and some plates from beneath the altar. Jay and I exchanged puzzled looks. Across the circle at I spotted Collette, and saw that she'd sat with her knees up and close together, ankles crossed, in an attempt at modesty. I copied her pose; well, exhibitionism is only of value if everyone else expects you to be fully dressed.

Jay also held his knees up. As I leaned in to whisper, "I didn't expect to be naked in front of a dozen people tonight," I noticed that Jay had a direct line of sight around Collette's legs to her labia, which looked quite full in that pose.

"A bit scary," he said. "Can't say I'm comfortable with it."

"We'll get used to it."

"You plan to come again, then."

"I haven't cum for the first time yet." I threw him a cheeky grin. "Unlike you."

The hosts and daughter had reached us by now, handed us a glass each and filling them with red wine. "Here's the sacrificial blood I promised." He laughed as Jenifer handed out a plate each and Raven loaded them with the last of the sandwiches and fairy-cakes. She turned back to the altar to retrieve another plate of food. Choosing to bend rather than kneel, her arse was about a twelve inches from Jay's face, fanny lips on full display.

At some point, one of them had retrieved a portable radio/cassette player from under the altar, and soothing music played. We ate and chatted. People wandered around speaking to each other. Raven came and sat facing us. With none of our demureness, she sat cross-legged in a half lotus type of pose. Jay's eyes landed on her crotch, naturally.

"How do you feel? Now you're no longer occult virgins?"

"Strange," I replied to her.

"What? The being naked part?"

"Mostly, yes. I never expected that." I glanced at Jay, whose penis was semi hard again.

"Would you have accepted the invitation had you been aware?"

"Not sure."

"What about you, Jay?" He was focusing on her facial lips now, thankfully.

"Embarrassing."

"Which part? Getting a hard-on in public?" I tried to push images of her rubbing that tight stomach against Jay's erect cock out of my head.

Jay blushed again. "That was excruciating. I didn't know where to look."

"Everyone else did." She chuckled at this. "No! I'm kidding. We're all used to it. It happens. Nothing to be embarrassed about. And it was rather impressive." She grinned. "It happened to every man in the room on their first time. It happens to us girls as well. But you can't see us getting wet. Of course, it was to be expected during the Great Rite."

"The what?" I said.

"The Great Rite. It's the coupling of the priest and priestess."

"Your mum and dad, you mean?"

"In this case, yes."

"Isn't that embarrassing? Like, erm, seeing your parents like that?"

"Naked. No. We're an open and free family. They've never covered up for me."

"I mean... You know..." I struggled to express it. "The love making."

"No. Not in the least. As I said, we're an open family. I've walked in on them lots of times. It's only sex. We all do it." I stared at her washboard torso and imagined Jay's semen still drying, layering her skin with a starchy film. "Difference is, I don't get wet looking at them going at it like I would with, say, you two." The comment took me aback. "Kidding. It would be nice, but I'm not wishing for it to happen.

"I went through a phase of not wanting to see them a few years ago. People talk and think it's weird. Kids are disgusted at the thought of old people at it, especially parents. I grew out of it. I find it lovely that they still make love."

"But, I mean..." I continued to stammer. "Like, in full view of others."

"Wait till you see an initiation!" She grinned. "You will come again, won't you?" The temptation to reply with a quip almost took control.

"I think so. It's kind of liberating being like this."

"Not for everyone," Jay added.

"Really, Jay," said Raven, "You'll get used to it; you'll get used to seeing naked girls in the circle. And you will stop getting erections." She grinned again. "Unless that's your thing."

"Isn't it creepy having your dad hug you, naked, with a semi-on? I would die."

"It's only a man's body. I would share a bath with him and my mum when I was small enough. Not that much different. He still got erections, but I didn't know why. And, before you ask, no. Not with me, with my mum.

"It was strange hugging all those people with no clothes on and kissing, like, on the lips."

"And all those dicks pressing into you." Again, I couldn't help but picture Jay's cock exploding on her.

"It's only human bodies and what human bodies do. There is a ritual where everyone is encouraged to wank themselves off." I nearly spat out my drink.

"You what?"

"It's rare."

"What? You all, you know?"

"Yes. The idea is to all try to reach the climax as one."

"Even you?"

"Yes. Of course."

"With your dad present? And mother?"

"They are usually in their own rapture anyway, but yes. We all do it anyway. Everyone knows that we all do it. It's not as if they haven't seen me do it before."

"What? Do you do it while they're watching?"

"Fuck, no!" Shocking language from a polished voice again. "We're not perverts. We're a house of freedoms. Free to walk in and out of rooms. So it stands to reason they'll see me sometime."

"I would fucking die," said Jay.

"My mother caught me once," I admitted, "and I was mortified."

"What did she have to say?"

"She said I was becoming a woman, and that it was natural, and normal, but I should try to be quiet about it."

"See. Nothing to be ashamed of. My mum had already told me how to do it and what to expect."

"Jesus! I had to ask my aunty about it."

Jay put his hand up. "I never needed to ask anyone." We both grinned at him.

"The Great Rite is unusual. Most often it's symbolic, with the athame and the chalice. It's reserved for Beltane, mostly."

"What's that?" Asked Jay.

"One of the four major festivals. That's May Day to most people. A celebration of the earth's fecundity. But occasionally, the real thing makes the magic even more powerful. The focus is on raising energy, and dicks." She smiled at Jay, then allowed her eyes to drop to his penis, which was, thankfully, flaccid again. "Channelling that sexual charge, there's nothing like it." She took a breath. "Anyway, must move on. We'll be closing the quarters and uncasting the circle soon. Can't be soon enough. I'm dying for a piss."

"Me too," said Jay.

Raven moved on to say something to her mother before chatting to another guest. My latest friend, whose dried semen was cracking on my skin, joined us. I found myself fixated on his flaccid cock, since it partially obstructed my view of his face..

"I'm Jamie, by the way." He said, as he sat, also cross-legged.

"Coincidence. He's a James, but he's always been Jay to me."

"Hiya," said Jay.

"I thought it was only right to introduce myself since, well, the whole sticky thing."

"Oh. It was you." Jay stated the now obvious. I was beginning to relax and felt my knees parting and finding the floor appealing.

"Sorry man, couldn't help it." Chivalrous of him to take the blame.

"Don't apologise to him," I said. "I was left with the mess."

"Yes, sorry about that."

"Besides, he did the same to someone else." By now my knees had dropped, meaning I was sitting in the more comfortable position, mirroring Jamie.

"It happens. How did you find your first time?"

"Embarrassing."

"You didn't seem that embarrassed during the Great Rite."

"That was strange. It sorted of lifted from me. Even Jay managed to get into it, eventually."

"It's a powerful ceremony." Jamie's eyes seemed to explore my body during the conversation.

"Raven mentioned four festivals?"

"Yes. This one was not a festival and was especially for you two, because of your situation." His eyes dropped to my crotch.

"That's flattering." Not sure whether I meant the ritual or Jamie staring at my fanny, an easier task since my knees had parted into almost a half lotus. His eyes flicked up to my face.

"It's what we do. Some people call it 'white magic', but it's just magic. Ignore all the Dennis Wheatley stuff."

Jay butted in. "I'm thinking this Wheatley guy is not popular."

My eyes settled on Jamie's crotch. Well, what's good for the goose... "People like him have set us back centuries."

"So, what are the festivals?" I returned the focus to the conversation and his face, since he had spotted me inspecting his cock, which was definitely swelling.

"Well, the next one is Beltane, May first or thereabouts."

"Yes, that's the one Raven mentioned. Something about nature's fecundity."

"Yes. Probably a Great Rite in that as well, since it's all about creation, sowing seeds and stuff. I think there may be something special going on for that one, so don't be offended if you're not invited."

I realised I was staring at his cock again. Which was okay given that his eyes were transfixed on my fanny. "And the others."

His eyes snapped back to my face, he continued. "Next is Lughnasadh, around the first of August. Also referred to as Lammas. Followed by the pagan year end pronounced Sawen, but it's spelled S-A-M-H-A-I-N. That's Halloween for most people. Then the festival of the first shoots after the winter. That one is pronounce I-mol-eg, but spelled I-M-B-O-L-C. Strange, I know, but they are Celtic words."

"Lot to learn." I said, glancing at Jay, who had now inclined his head to see what Jamie had been looking at, as if he couldn't have guessed.

"Don't worry, there aren't any tests. There are four minor festivals as well. The Summer and Winter Solstice, or Mid Summer and Mid Winter. Then Equinoxes in March and September. That's it. Eight altogether."

"Wow. Lots."

"Better than going to mass every Sunday."

"Haha. Jay's a Catholic."

"Not practicing," Jay clarified.

"Me too," admitted Jamie. "Anyway, better move on." I think he had too before he embarrassed himself with an unwelcome erection. As he stood, his cock was not swinging.

"Everybody, please form a circle again," called George. "Put your plates under the altar. Your glasses can go on the altar."

***

"As the energies of this sacred space dissipate, we gather more to bring closure to our time together. We offer our gratitude to the elements and the spirits that have joined us in this circle."

Jenifer raised her athame to the sky and said, "Hail to the Goddess and the God, who are one and are many. We thank you for your blessing of this rite, and for your guidance and protection. Blessed be. Hail and farewell."

Everyone repeated, "Hail and fare."

Everyone turned North as Raven faced away from the altar.. She called, "Guardians of the North, we thank you for lending us your strength and stability. Blessed be. Hail and farewell."

Everyone repeated, "Hail and farewell."

And so it went for each of the Quarters as before, anticlockwise this time. After we'd called "Hail and farewell," for the last time, Jenifer took up her athame once again, walked to the North and circled anticlockwise behind us, whispering an incantation as she did so.

She returned to the altar and called, "The circle is uncast but never broken. May the love of the Goddess and God go with us all. Merry meet and merry part, and merry meet again. Blessed be!"

Everyone repeated, "Blessed be."

"Hail and farewell."

All repeated, "Hail and farewell."

"Go in peace."

***

"Now, everyone, relax. Drinks are over in the kitchen, and there's something to suit everyone. Dress or not, it's a free house."

"Thank God for that. I'm bursting." Jay said,

"I could do with one myself," I admitted.

The circle now being uncast, some of us pulled on our robes, notably Jay, Georgina, and Peter. Although Jay didn't tie it up, which was risque for him. Everyone else, including me, which was surprising, and, not so surprising, Raven, remained au naturele. I was beginning to feel comfortable in my own bare skin around all these other naked, free-spirited people.

"Where's the toilet?" Jay asked as Raven passed.

"There are many. But the nearest one is through there. You'll come to the back end of the stairs. There's a door underneath. It's there."

"Thanks," said Jay and walked out.

"Oh, be careful," Jenifer called, but he didn't hear. "I was going to warn him that there's no lock, and the latch doesn't always stay latched."

"It's okay, I'll tell him," Raven offered and followed Jay out of the room.

It occurred to me that I should follow, since I needed to empty my bladder as well. Or maybe I wanted to make sure the nubile young elf didn't seduce my man.

As I rounded a corner, I spotted the door with frosted glass panels, light glowing through, and ajar a couple of inches; enough to spy through at whomever was using the toilet without them being aware. This is exactly what the slender, naked Raven was doing. I peered over her head, at the oblivious form of Jay, the sound of his pee in the water escaping through the open door. I waited, out of sight in the shadow. Unaware that I could see her, Raven nudged the door, enough for a clearer view, but not enough to alert him to her presence. Jay must have been bursting as Raven peered in for a good ninety seconds, or maybe more. I envied her. It was seldom that I had the opportunity to spy on Jay as he pissed, since he couldn't do it with an audience. The rare occasions I managed to really turned me on.

The cistern flushed and Raven pushed the door open as Jay turned, robe agape. "Shit!" he exclaimed, spooked by her presence in the darkness of the hallway.

"That was a nice show." She said. Though her voice was low, the acoustics in the hallway carried.

"Shit. Were you..."

"Yes, I was. Thank you for that. Wonderful performance. Such a thrill." A girl after my own heart.

"I, erm, I..."

"Shh. I guessed you wouldn't be able to if you knew I was there, so I didn't let on." She stepped aside to let him out. "Wait there for me."

Raven stepped into the toilet, closing the door but making no attempt to latch it shut. Jay stared towards the far end of the hall. The sound of the very naked and very bold Raven pissing wafted down the hallway. Unable to resist, Jay turned his head toward the gap in the door. The gap widened much further than it had before. Was it Jay's foot that nudged it open? Was it the uneven hinges, or was it Raven herself who nudged it open? I was so turned on at the sight of Jay watching another woman pissing that I didn't care. I couldn't be sure if he'd even seen a woman other than me pissing. Shit! I was becoming a pervert. I hoped that the dampness I detected was not by own piss leaking from me.

Raven's bladder must have been the size of a water tank. She pissed for far longer than Jay had; or was she controlling her flow to make it last? Well, I could do that. I shifted my position, hoping that the darkness still concealed me. In the light through the gap, Jay's obvious erection stood proud of his robe. Part of Raven's body was visible; one breast and a thigh. The part of her head that was visible indicated that she was looking up at Jay. The pissing stopped. Ever the gentleman, Jay turned his head as she, presumably, dried herself on the tissue.

Raven flushed and opened the door as Jay turned towards her. Her eyes dropped to his mast. "Oh, mister. I see you enjoyed ogling me as much as I enjoyed ogling you." She wrapped her hand round his erection and stroked to the end. "Oh, still a little dribble." Jay jumped back and wrapped himself in the robe, tying up. "Come, this way." She led him in the other direction, towards the dim glow of another room.

Perhaps she was going to seduce him. At that point, I didn't care, as I had to relieve the pressure on my bladder. I tried to latch the door but it wouldn't shut. I gave in and sat on the loo. Enough people had seen me piss in the past and enough had seen my fanny tonight for me not to care. Mid flow, I thought I heard a floorboard creak outside. Through the crack, I imagined a movement and a flash of pale skin. What is this, I thought, serial voyeurism? Was that a glint from an eye? The thought of being spied on secretly was as much, if not more, of a turn on as being openly watched. Fuck! I was a pervert.

I finished and wiped. As I stood, the door swung open to reveal a naked Davey. "Oh, erm. I'm sorry. I didn't know..." He stuttered.

"Yes you did."

"I didn't... I wasn't..."

I looked down at his semi erection. God, it was tempting. "Yes you were."

"I... I wasn't. Honest."

"You were, and you're not the first. Quite flattering, really. Go on. Get on with it."

I pushed past him and took a few steps down the hall, until he'd entered the toilet and tried, and failed, to latch the door, and then I retraced. Come on! Am I really going to miss an opportunity like a toilet door that won't latch? Especially when there is a cock that size to watch! I tried to avoid whichever floorboard had creaked before and turned to peer through the gap. Davey was standing, pushing his still semi erect and impressive cock to point at the bowl. A cock that was refusing to pass water.

The wait was not frustrating. Staring at a specimen like that is never time wasted. After what seemed like an aeon, a dribble came, followed by a brief spurt that stopped. Davey let out a frustrated grunt. Then the flow started in earnest. It came with an impressive force, hitting the water in the bowl like a ghyll in the lake district. Stop that! I silently admonished my hand for drifting towards my arousal.

Like the other two, Davey's bladder took an age to empty. His stream slowed to a dribble, then spurt as he clenched those same muscles that involuntarily spasm during ejaculation. I got an extra little jolt of electricity as I pictured exactly that. The second spurt was exacta little weaker, and the third came out as a drip. You could have someone's eye out with that, I thought as he whipped the appendage up and down, drips flying all over the cubicle.

As he flushed, I pushed open the door, and he turned, still holding his cock. "Sorry," I said. "I thought I'd return the favour. That was impressive. Thanks for the performance." Turning, I walked away, in the same direction I'd come from, leaving him holding his limpness.

I walked back into the kitchen to find Jay chatting to the naked Collette and Raven, pouring herself another drink. Sidling up to her, I spoke soft and low. "I'd half expected you and Jay off in a room somewhere, fucking like rabbits."

"What? Never."

"Come on. You can't say you don't fancy him."

"Fancy him maybe, but he's taken. I push boundaries sometimes and I flirt a lot, but I draw the line at shagging married men."

"He's not married." I was splitting hairs.

"As good as. I wouldn't dream of it, unless I had your permission." She winked. "Which I obviously wouldn't get."

"I wouldn't be too sure of that, love." The words formed in my mind, but I didn't allow them through my mouth. Instead I said, "I wouldn't blame you. He is gorgeous, and I am certain in the knowledge that he fancies you." I was not in the least bit self conscious chatting while naked, now.

Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers