Ritual Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. He's not my..."

"Of course he's your type. I saw you spying on him when he went for a piss." She had the good grace to look at the floor and blush.

"Sorry. I couldn't resist."

"And you couldn't resist letting him watch you?"

"I, erm..."

"Oh, don't worry. Been there; done that, got the awards for it. Now Davey having a piss - that is impressive."

"What. You ..."

"Oh, yes. So, you see, I know what temptation is like."

"No. Not Davey."

"Oh, I would, given half a chance."

"He's terrified of his own shadow, never mind a woman."

"Now there's a challenge." I chuckled at that.

"Not one I'd want to take up."

"Just Jay then."

"I said no. I wouldn't do that to another woman."

"Good girl," I said, hoping not to sound patronising. "So, how many times have you taken advantage of the unruly toilet door?"

She laughed. "Oh, a few. Parties are interesting. A few drinks and no one cares."

"Naughty girl. Jay would, though. I've never been able to get him pissed enough to not care. You were lucky there. The shyest bladder I've ever known."

She looked sheepish. "I was lucky then." Her face betrayed an uncertainty as to how I might take that.

"Yes. And good on you."

"Oh, party. You must come." She was more animated talking about this. "My birthday party. Saturday eleventh of March. Two weeks. Do agree to come. You don't need to bring any presents. I've got everything I could ever want here already."

"Oh, that's close to when we've got to be out."

"Have you no faith? This ritual was all for you. It'll be fine."

"I don't know. We'll only have a few days."

"Look. I'll come and help you pack. I can get some people I know to help you move."

"That's good of you," said Jay. "We've only met tonight."

"But it's like I've known you forever! So, you'll come?"

"Only if you promise not to shag my boy friend without permission." I hadn't realised that Jenifer was standing right next to me.

"Really?"

"Oh. Sorry, I was only kidding." The warmth in my face turned to a burning heat.

"Boyfriend! I thought he was your fiance."

"Oh. He is but..."

"I'm teasing."

"Of course she is," said Raven. "And don't worry, she knows I'm a virgin and will stay that way for ever."

Jenifer burst out laughing and moved away.

"She's aware you're not a virgin, then?"

"We tell each other everything. She taught me all I needed to know about sex, the body, the workings of a dick, everything."

"So lucky. Isn't she worried about..."

"Oh, I've been on the pill since I was thirteen."

"You have." My eyes must have been like saucers.

"No. Not like that. I'm not a slut." I cringed at the word. "Irregular and painful periods. Could be a week between or six weeks. Could never tell. So the doctor prescribed the contraceptive pill. Worked a treat. You know the best part?"

"What's that?"

"I can carry on taking them to stop a period coming if, well, if it would be inconvenient."

"I've never known that."

"Like, I should be on for my party, but I'll make sure I'm not."

"So you can shag whoever you want."

"No. So I don't have that awful clenching and cramping while I'm trying to enjoy myself."

I grinned.

"Since you were on the pill, you could do what you liked."

"But I didn't. I really was a good girl."

"When was your first, then?"

"That would be telling. You?"

"That would be telling. How many have you had?"

"Not many. As I said, I'm not a..."

"Please don't use that word," I interrupted. "No one is - is that, just because they like a lot of sex."

"Absolutely right, my girl." George had snuck up on us this time. He walked on.

"So, come on. When was your first? Or are you still a..."

"God no! But it wasn't that long ago. Eighteenth birthday. Got pissed, and shagged the first bloke that was willing."

"Oh. Jay was late starting as well. He was nineteen."

"Do you have to tell everybody that?" He walked away.

"He was my best friend from school. Not any more, though. Shame. So, how many cocks have you had, then?" Raven asked.

"Far too many."

"You can never have too many. Rough guess?"

"A minute ago you implied that woman that has had a lot is a... a... well, a what you said."

"You changed my mind. Spill, bitch. How many?"

"More than a dozen, less than a hundred. Probably about twenty, maybe thirty. I'll count them up one day."

"You lucky cow." She lowered her voice. "All before Jay?" She looked around, conspiratorially.

It was my turn to look sheepish. "Well..."

"No! How many?"

"A few."

"Does he know?"

"Most of them, yes."

"And he's cool with that?"

"We have an agreement." I couldn't believe I was telling this stranger this. Especially since I knew in my heart that she was going to shag Jay, eventually. It was inevitable. "We have to be fully open and honest with each other."

"Oh, I couldn't."

"It has its downsides, but our love is stronger for that openness rather than suspicion and mistrust. I've never felt more secure. More trusting."

"Does he?"

"Oh, yes."

"A lot?"

"Not that I know of. Nothing to suggest he hasn't told me about them all. He works taxies, so he gets propositioned all the time. He's bound to get tempted."

"You are a saint, girl. My mum and dad have had other lovers. They've been together for almost thirty years. Don't you get jealous." The part about her mum and dad was so matter of fact. I wanted to ask but decided against it.

"God, yes! Not always, but sometimes. As long as he tells me all about it. But some are completely off limits."

"Like?"

"A close friend or two."

"Me?"

"Don't get any ideas. You've already pushed boundaries."

"I told you, I wouldn't. I like you. You're cool. I wouldn't put you through that pain."

"I'd like to say it wouldn't be so painful, but I don't want to put ideas in your head."

"Nothing to worry about here, girl." She looked past me. "Oh, look." I turned my head to see that she was pointing at Peter, who was walking out. "He hasn't been for a piss since he got here. He's on his way. Come on." She dragged me by the hand through the doorway that led to the back of the hall.

"Shh," she hissed as we got to the corner. "Damn. Someone's turned lights on. Hang on." She retraced her steps and a moment later, it was dark again. I could see the partial shape of Peter standing at the toilet bowl. Raven's hand rested on my bare back. It guided me forward until we reached the gapped door. Raven put her finger to her purple lip and nudged the door a fraction so Peter was in full flow. His streaming penis looked somewhat larger than it had done during the ritual; not as big as it was when it pressed into my belly, though. Raven crouched a little to let me see over her head as she edged in front.

Not as big as Davey, he was, nevertheless, impressive. He also seemed to go on for ever. Eventually, Peter conducted the same ritual as Davey: three squirts and a shake. More controlled than the owner of the larger penis, his drips landed in the bowl. Raven pulled me away, and we started giggling like a pair of school girls before we could slip from Peter's view. I pulled Raven back.

"That was enjoyable. Thanks for that." I said.

"Sandra!" Raven seemed shocked.

"Were you spying on me?" Peter asked.

"Yes. It was very nice." We giggled again.

"You should have told me. I'd have let you in."

"Couldn't do that. I'd be too tempted."

Raven nudged me. "You uncontrollable flirt."

"Me? You're one to talk." I dragged her back to the kitchen.

"This has been so much fun. We must get together again soon." I said.

"It's the release after the intensity of the ritual." Raven advised.

"We'll have to go soon. I need to get Jay home."

"Really? I wonder what for."

"I'm not sure we'll make it as far as home."

"Sandra!"

"Please, call me San. My mum calls me Sandra when I'm in trouble." I spotted Jenifer approaching. "Jenifer," I said.

"Please call me Jen. Jenifer is so formal."

"Like that's what Georgina calls you when you're in trouble?"

"Exactly!"

"Can we go up and get our clothes?"

"Of course you can. No need to ask her. Our house is open for you to wander at will."

"That's nice of you."

"Not at all."

Perfect timing. Jay joined us. He still leered at Raven's body. She made it obvious that she'd noticed this time. His robe was, once again, gaping open, so she returned the favour. "We should get home," I said, almost grateful for the potential arousal Raven had just caused in him.

"I thought you were enjoying yourself."

"Not as much as I want to. Get your arse into gear. You may not even get home, the way I feel."

I was making a point for Raven's benefit when I pulled him into me, making sure our skin met before our lips did. A sideways glance at Raven drove the point home.

"Oh. Yes, then." He said as our lips parted. I smiled as I looked down at the effect I had created.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the hall. Pushing him up against the wall, I grabbed at his hardening tool.

"Whoa!" He said. "Someone could walk out on us.

"You know, in this house, no one would care. Come on." We ran upstairs into the bedroom where our clothes lay. I slammed him against the door as I close it, pulling him down for a kiss. He reciprocated with gusto. Pulling off his robe, I slid down to take his magnificently elegant erection into my mouth. It was as hard as it had ever been and leaking sweet nectar.

"You know," I said as I stood up and started massaging his stiffness, smearing his slickness all over him. "A thought struck me earlier. Has any other woman ever seen you piss?"

"No. You know I can't."

"Have you ever ogled another woman pissing?"

He thought for a moment. "Well, no, I don't think I have."

"Until tonight."

"Eh?"

"Come on. I saw her spying on you. And she encouraged you to watch her."

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to spoil this moment."

"For fuck's sake, don't apologise. You know how it turns me on watching men piss?" I grabbed his hand and moved it to my crotch.

"Yes." His voice was a little crackly.

"And you know how it turns me on being watched?" he nodded this time. "Well, I've had a man I met tonight spying on me while I was pissing, thinking I couldn't see him. So imagine how that got me worked up?"

"Oh, yes."

"And I watched you being spied upon by Raven. And that is even sexier than watching you piss. Then I watched you watching her and I nearly rubbed myself to an orgasm during it.

"And I've watched two men I only met tonight pissing in that same toilet. And one of them even said that he'd have gladly let us in if he'd known."

"Us?"

"Yes. Raven and me together." He moaned at the thought, and my knees buckled. "So you can imagine how fucking hungry I am for dick right now."

He moaned as his climax approached. "Don't you dare cum in my hand," I instructed and stopped massaging. "Does it turn you on, knowing someone was watching you piss when it usually stops you?"

"Can I say yes?"

"You can, but you don't need to."

"Yes then."

"Did it turn you on seeing Jen and George on that altar?"

"Well, I did cum on Raven's belly."

"Fuck, that is sexy! Stop rubbing me. I don't want to cum yet. I've held back all night. And I was so worked up during that ritual, I made Jamie cum all over my stomach."

"Jeez, San, you're driving me mad."

I began stroking him again, even slippier now. "And did it turn you on eying up all those wet and swollen cunt lips?"

"Yes."

"And what would you think if I told you that Raven stroked my fanny and clitoris?"

"Fucking hell, San. That nearly made me come."

"So, ogling those fannies and dicks has turned us both on. And being rubbed.

"Yes." He began stroking my cunt again.

"Did you like Raven stroking your fanny?"

"Kind of. In that moment," I answered as he moaned.

"You've rubbed your erect cock against half a dozen women. I've had four cocks rubbing against me several times each. You've cum on one of those women and one of those men has cum on me. I can imagine how aroused you must be with all that. Can you imagine how aroused I am?"

"God, yes."

"And now, I've spied on Raven, spying on you while you piss; I've spied on you ogling Raven's cunt while she pisses. I've had at least one man watching me piss and I've watched two men who aren't you pissing. Imagine how much more aroused I am."

"Oh, yes." He started bucking his hips.

"Not yet." I stopped stroking him. "Oh, fuck I want to come!" He started rubbing me faster. "No. Please don't. Not like that." He eased off and stroked with a feather-light touch. "Fuuck! That's nice. I am so fucking close."

"Then let's..."

"No. Wait." I was panting like a greyhound. "You know I said..." I paused, catching a breath, "that we mostly only do it missionary?"

"Yes." He was straining.

"Then come and fuck me like a dog." I threw myself on the bed, face down, knees on the floor. "Take me from behind."

"Hell, yes!"

He pistoned straight into me, his penis ramming my G-spot. I resisted my orgasm as long as I could, knowing that it would be a corker. "Oh! I see." Came a voice from the door. Jay hesitated.

"Jay for fuck's sake keep going." I screamed.

I turned my head to Davey staring at me being fucked from behind. That was all my orgasm needed to defy me and come rushing up my body. I screamed into the mattress as my whole being flooded with love and the rush of an orgasm. My brain rushed with electric shocks and a part of me hoped we were still being watched. I turned to see Davey frozen. Then something happened that had never happened. As Jay rammed me like a bull, I saw Raven's naked form beside Davey. "What are..." she began. "Oh!" My orgasm was still rippling through me. Jay turned his head to see whose voice it was and, seeing Raven, fired his life force into me. The pressure built again, rapidly; a second orgasm deluged my body before my first one had ended and turned again into the mattress to stifle a scream. A brand new experience. Jay was still panting and still squirting.

"I'm... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean..." My eyes turned to Davey, stuttering at the door, and sporting an erection like a cannon. Raven sported a grin that stretched from one ear to the other. "I don't know why I stayed."

"And yet, you're still there." I said.

"Oh! Oh, oh. Yes, sorry." He turned away.

Raven winked. "Nice one girl," she said, then inched the door closed. Jay was still rigid as he pulled out of me, letting a significant amount of our juices squirt out of me. I couldn't help it. Another orgasm was rising, trying to escape and started rubbing my clit as I sat on the floor and it began. "Oh, and sorry about the staring." Raven had opened the door again and stared at Jay's sopping wet erection then at my leaking fanny and hand action. I was unable to stop, I kept rubbing. "As I said, we walk in and out of rooms freely here." She close the door again and we fell into a heap, laughing.

"That may have been the most bodice ripping orgasm ever."

"Me too."

"Yes, but I had two while you were in me. And another one while Raven was apologising."

We both started laughing again. No idea why.

"That's never happened to me before," I said. "Two orgasm in succession like that."

"Was it nice?"

"Fucking right. You were like a stallion ramming a mare." Jay grinned at the compliment. "And I think you gave me as much juice."

"How the hell do you know how much a stallion gives a mare?"

"Oh, I've seen them out in the countryside. Those mares don't half squirt after the stallion pulls out. Have you ever seen a horse's dick in full glory?"

"No."

"It's bigger than yours." We both laughed again. "Have you got any tissues, because I may have squirted some on this floor."

"Yes, I've got a bundle in my pocket." He stood up to get his jeans from the chair as I sat up, squeezing my thighs so as not to leak on the bed. As he walked back, his erection has subsided, but was still leaking. I beckoned him over, took it in my mouth and sucked it clean. Working my magic, I brought his cock back to full glory again.

"I think we should get dressed and go home." I cleaned what I could from the carpet and from me, by which time Jay had dressed. He grimaced as I handed him the soggy tissue. "What? It's all you."

Jay passed me my clothes. As I stood up, the door opened again and there stood George and Jen, naked but carrying robes. "Just putting these away," said George. I was certain he was looking at my swollen clit, but it was no longer uncomfortable. Okay, it was arousing me again.

"We were coming up before, but Pat..." She corrected herself, "Raven said you were having sex." She started putting the robes in the wardrobe, leaving George looking at me.

"Jesus," said Jay. "Does everyone know?"

"Yes," I said. "She didn't seem in a great hurry to close the door and leave." I immediately wished I hadn't said that. Feeling like a betrayer.

"She's a very inquisitive young lady." Jen said

"Well, we're all adults here. We all have sex and we are all aware we all have sex." George was not that reassuring. "No one stands on ceremony here."

Why was I still standing naked while Georges gaze fixated on my crotch? Jay's semen was fighting to squeeze through the tightly closed flaps. It may have been safer had I have closed my thighs. I dropped my clothes on the bed and picked my knickers from the bundle. It was somehow more embarrassing pulling on my cammie's than George staring at my fanny.

We finished dressing; they finished putting away the robes. We spent the next half hour saying our goodbyes to mostly naked guests. Jay still hugged the naked Raven and the naked Collette a little too long and the men seemed to take great pleasure in hugging me.

By the time she opened the door to see us out, Jen had covered up with an expensive dressing gown. I suppose letting neighbours see her bits was a bit different. Not that there were any neighbours out to see her. This quiet, upmarket neighbourhood seemed to have an 8pm curfew. "Oh, you must come to Raven's party." Jen stopped us as we reached the bottom of the steps. We turned, Jay behind me, hands on my shoulders.

"Yes, Raven told us." I reached behind to stroke Jay's bulge.

"We'll see you then, if not sooner."

'We,' I thought. Do they intend to be at a teenager's party?

"And San, Jay!"

"Yes, Jen."

"Everything that goes on between these walls, stays between these wall. Don't even tell your best friend."

We'd walked down the road about a hundred yards before I stopped to kiss Jay.

"You know, Jay Parkinson, you are the most gorgeous man and the best shag in the universe."

"You too," he replied. "I mean, not the man bit, obviously. Woman.

"Don't you think Raven is gorgeous."

"Not as gorgeous as you, and I don't get to sleep next to her every night."

I started stroking his significant bulge. "You know, I keep thinking about all those arousing things tonight."

"Yes."

"I think you enjoyed being watched. You know, Raven and Davey gawking at you fucking me like an animal."

"No it was..."

I put my finger to his mouth. "Shh. No lies. You did, and it's alright. I think that's what pushed me over the second time." I could feel those juices leaking out again, as my blossoming fanny creaked open. Grabbing Yay's hand, I led it between the fold of my skirt. He readily found his way up the leg of my cami-knickers and to my leaking slit. I gasped at he stroked up and down and gasped again as he inserted a finger. Touching the wall beside me I turned to lean on the round coping stones. We snogged like teenagers as Jay's fingers edged me closer to my third orgasm within half an hour.

Fiddling with his zip, I soon had his cock out, stroking his rigidness. I stopped to unbuckle his jeans. "We should get home," he whispered.