Ritual Sin

Story Info
Raven and her teacher, Eddy form an unholy alliance.
3.6k words
4.71
1.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridgeview College was a powder keg waiting to explode. The inner-city campus had gained a notorious reputation over the years for its underachieving students and disciplinary issues. Into this volatile environment stepped Eddy Stone on his first day as the new history professor.

Eddy strode into the auditorium classroom with an air of rigid professionalism. Raised in a strict, rural household, he believed structure and order were the pillars of a quality education. His intensity was immediately palpable as he launched into his introductory lecture on ancient civilizations.

The students were rowdy and resentful of authority from the start. Talking over Eddy's lessons, passing notes, and even throwing paper airplanes at the board. In the midst of the chaos, one student stood out - Raven Hart.

Raven had been a thorn in the side of every teacher at Bridgeview since her arrival. With her dark, gothic makeup, provoking dress style, and perpetual smirk, she seemed to take perverse delight in undermining figures of authority. As Eddy attempted to silence the class disruptions, Raven loudly disagreed with his interpretations in a theatrical, melodramatic way.

"That's not what happened at all, Professor!" she called out mockingly. "Maybe you should actually study history before lecturing on it."

Eddy's jaw clenched as he fought off the insult. "Is there a problem, Miss...Hart, is it?" He could already sense this student would be a recurring issue.

Raven blew a bubble with her chewing gum and regarded him with insolent eyes. "My problem is your education seems lacking. Anyone who paid attention would know the Achaemenid Persians allowed religious freedom across their empire."

A few snickers erupted from the back of the room, egging Raven on. Eddy felt his temper fraying already. "I'm quite aware of Persian policies, Miss Hart. But selective backtalking will not be tolerated in my class."

Raven leaned back with a cool smirk. "We'll see about that."

In that defiant moment, the battle lines were drawn between the uncompromising new professor and his unruly student. Raven seemed determined to challenge Eddy's authority at every turn, while he knew he couldn't let this disruption undermine his first day.

Little did they know, this inauspicious clash was merely the opening salvo in a strange and dangerous saga set to unfold between them. One that would shake the dusty world of academia to its core.

Raven slumped in the back corner of the library, pretending to organize books as punishment for her latest disruption of Eddy's class. In reality, she was passing the time by covertly watching a scrawny freshman attempt to flirt with the librarian.

"What a dweeb," Raven muttered in bored disdain. Shoving another book onto the return cart, her sleeve caught on the edge of the restricted section gate, pulling it open a crack. Her curiosity piqued, Raven glanced around furtively before slipping into the forbidden rows.

Allowed only for university staff and faculty, the restricted section contained all manner of rare and archaic texts. Raven ran her fingers along the leather spines appreciatively. Her family's obsession with the occult and ancient histories had fostered an insatiable fascination within her.

One tome in particular caught her eye -- a large, grimoire-like book emblazoned with indecipherable symbols. Raven tugged it from the shelf, blowing dust off the cover as she admired the strange lettering and diagrams etched into the binding.

Eager to examine it closer, she stashed the heavy book in her bag and hurried out of the library before the librarians noticed her forbidden foray.

Back in the solitude of her apartment, Raven pored over the archaic text late into the night by candlelight. The more she analyzed the disturbing contents, the more enthralled and unsettled she became.

Explicit rituals, incantations, and spells filled the fragile pages - detailing arcane ceremonies to summon dark forces and untold power. Raven's pulse raced as she realized she had stumbled upon a real book of ancient magic.

However, the language was unlike anything she'd encountered. Complex codes, esoteric symbols, and words from tongues long dead rendered the majority of the text indecipherable to her untrained eyes.

She needed an expert in antique histories and linguistics to decode the book's secrets. Only one person at Bridgeview had those qualifications - her nemesis, Professor Eddy Stone.

Raven's painted lips curled into a devious smirk as a deliciously wicked idea took root. Seducing the arrogant academic into assisting her could prove quite...entertaining. After their disastrous first encounter, luring him into the sinister depths of the occult would be her sweetest vengeance.

Clutching the grimoire against her chest, Raven's dark eyes gleamed with naked ambition. Soon, Eddy Stone would be little more than her willing pawn.

In the weeks following her discovery of the ancient grimoire, Raven employed every tool of seduction and manipulation in her arsenal to entrap Professor Eddy Stone. She hounded him relentlessly - flirting shamelessly during his office hours, "accidentally" brushing against him in the halls, and shooting him smoldering looks from the front row of his lectures.

At first, Eddy remained staunchly resistant to Raven's overt advances, viewing her as nothing more than a troublemaking student unworthy of his attention. But her dogged persistence was like water gradually eroding stone.

"For the last time, Miss Hart, I will not provide you any special tutoring or assistance outside of class time," Eddy stated in exasperation one day after she cornered him. "Your grades are suffering due to your own disruptive behavior and apathy towards the coursework."

Raven leaned in close, her lips nearly brushing his ear. "But Professor, I've been such a bad, bad girl," she whispered huskily. "Surely you can find a way to...discipline me properly. Privately."

She pulled back with a sultry smile, taking pleasure in the flush rising on Eddy's cheeks as he fought his body's natural response. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed hard.

"That's...entirely inappropriate, Miss Hart. Now if you'll excuse me..."

As Eddy tried to push past her, Raven pressed herself against him, leaving little to the imagination with her curves. "Don't you want to teach me a lesson, Professor?" she purred, locking eyes with his conflicted gaze. "I'm ever so willing to learn..."

It was like dangling irresistible bait. Raven could see the war raging within Eddy - between his rigid ethics and the primal urges she insisted on awakening. His feigned indifference was cracking, ever so slowly.

Days later, Raven finally achieved her first big breakthrough. Catching Eddy alone in the empty auditorium after hours, she wasted no time making her move.

"I want you to look at something, Professor," she crooned, pulling out the grimoire and thrusting it into his hands before he could protest. "A rare, ancient book of knowledge I came across. But I'm having trouble understanding its...esoteric insights."

Eddy's brow furrowed as his scholarly instincts kicked in upon examining the aged text. Despite himself, he felt a spark of curiosity. "Where did you possibly acquire an antique like this? These kinds of books are strictly restricted..."

"Oh, I have my ways," Raven murmured, sidling up to him. Up close, her intoxicating floral scent seemed to cloud Eddy's judgment. "But I could really use your expertise. Unless you'd prefer to...explore more hands-on methods of teaching?"

She grazed his thigh with her fingertips, watching him stiffen and the grimoire trembled slightly in his grip.

"I...well, perhaps just a brief explanation wouldn't hurt," Eddy said gruffly, attempting to compose himself. "But nothing more, Miss Hart. This is crossing innumerable lines..."

"Of course, Professor. You're the expert, after all," Raven replied smoothly, hiding her triumphant smile.

Raven's dark spell had ensnared the professor at last. With his professionalism hanging by a thread, it was only a matter of time before she inexorably drew him deeper into the grimoire's sinister depths - and her sweet, sadistic embrace.

With each occult scripture and arcane ritual Eddy managed to decode from the grimoire's eldritch pages, a disquieting sense of dread seemed to descend over him. What had initially piqued his academic interest was rapidly spiraling into obsession - an all-consuming need to unravel the ancient tome's darkest secrets.

Raven, of course, reveled in watching the strait-laced professor's unraveling. But even her jaded mind could not ignore the sinister forces they appeared to be stirring from their slumber.

Strange occurrences began plaguing their private study sessions. Inexplicable shadows danced in the corners of Eddy's office despite the bright afternoon sun. The rare original texts he consulted would sometimes be strewn about in a scattered mess, despite him meticulously arranging them. And an oppressive, unseen presence always lingered - like some malevolent entity awakening hungrier with each foreboding breakthrough.

"Professor, did you feel that?" Raven would ask, trying to hide the tremor in her voice as the shadows grew longer and the air seemed to thicken around them. "It felt like...something just brushed against me."

Eddy's eyes were wild, beads of sweat on his brow as he pored over the next cryptic passage. "I don't sense anything out of the ordinary," he dismissed gruffly, pushing his spectacles up his nose. Though his hands shook ever so slightly as he refocused on translating the disturbing summoning incantations.

The more they immersed themselves in plumbing the grimoire's eldritch depths, the more reality itself seemed to warp and fray around them. What had started as mere curiosity was now pulling them both into a vortex that threatened to unhinge Eddy's sanity.

Horrible night terrors plagued his sleep - visions of shadowy, unspeakable entities waiting in kaleidoscopic dimensions beyond the veil of reality. He found himself waking up screaming, sheets tangled and drenched in a cold sweat. The boundaries of the rational world he took such comfort in were rapidly disintegrating.

Even worse were the resurgent memories that came slithering out of his subconscious - dark recollections from his former life he thought he'd buried long ago...

Eddy had once been a rising star detective, before a disastrous undercover op left him disgraced and discharged from the force. His arrogance and self-righteousness had made him easy prey for a shadowy crime syndicate to manipulate. They used him to take down a massive criminal network, before turning on Eddy to silence him permanently.

He barely escaped with his life, his world shattered, forced to adopt a new identity and existence as a college professor to flee his past. Eddy had thought he could outrun those traumatic years forever.

But the more he unraveled the grimoire's unholy lore, the more the repressed memories and buried sense of guilt came creeping back. As if the veil separating the real world from the realms of black magic and darkness was lifting, mercilessly dragging Eddy's past into the sinister light once more.

Try as he might to cling to his once steadfast grasp of rational scholarship, Eddy could no longer deny the supernatural forces coalescing all around them. And he feared both he and Raven were in way over their heads, already being inexorably drawn into a gaping abyss of ancient evil by forces beyond their comprehension.

Despite the oppressive supernatural miasma pressing in around them, Eddy and Raven found themselves bound together in a dark, heady rapture. United in their singular obsession to unravel the grimoire's final cosmic ritual, the last tattered vestiges of their former roles as student and professor disintegrated entirely.

Raven took perverse delight in witnessing Eddy's once rigid propriety crumbling. With each demonic verse he translated, she observed more cracks splintering through his staunch facade of academic self-control. The hunger was insatiable in both their eyes now as they pored over the accursed tome - ravenous for the forbidden knowledge that could unlock secrets to realms beyond human comprehension.

Empowered by their profane discoveries, the formal barriers between them melted away in the hothouse atmosphere of Eddy's study. Raven would drape herself over him as he worked late into the night by sputtering candlelight, planting teasing kisses along his jaw and neck. Far from discouraging her wanton attention, Eddy responded by gripping her thigh firmly as she straddled his lap.

"You drive me to utter madness, woman," he growled against the swell of her breasts, his eyes dark mirrors into a soul warped by glimpsing the yawning cosmic abyss. "This insatiable hunger you've awoken in me..."

Raven smirked devilishly, raking her blood-red nails through his sweat-damp hair as she ground herself against his evident arousal. "Then take what you need from me, Professor," she purred in a sultry rasp. "We've come too far now to still play by the rules."

She captured his lips in a searing, devouring kiss as if to seal their unholy pact. Eddy responded with equal fervor, his broad hands roaming the curves of her body with growing desperation, all former scruples abandoned. If their souls were already eternally damned, they may as well indulge their basest, carnal desires while still able.

As Raven deftly unbuttoned Eddy's shirt, she couldn't stifle a low, triumphant chuckle against the fevered skin of his chest. She had him completely in her thrall now, his once vaunted ethics and self-discipline reduced to smoldering ruins. A perfect pet to manipulate through to her ultimate goal - attaining the grimoire's apex of forbidden lore, no matter the cost.

Little did either of the enraptured pawns realize that their heated descent into debauchery was being keenly observed and encouraged from the outerworld. Ancient, malign forces had identified their arrogant flirtation with demonic power and deemed them ideal conduits to birth an apocalyptic presence into reality once more.

Eddy and Raven were merely two more deluded souls to be enthralled, corrupted, and ultimately consumed once their usefulness was extinguished. The unholy ritual they believed would grant omnipotent mastery over the veil between realms would instead obliterate it entirely, ushering in a cosmic blight from the outer void to remake all existence in its profane image.

As the torrid, tangled bodies writhed amid the guttering light of the study, gratifying their lust made insatiable by visions of supremacy over all creation, baleful presences gathered from eons beyond counting. A lifetime spent devouring occult secrets had made Raven and Eddy blissfully unaware just how corroded their souls had become - the perfect, delicious conduits for the coming cosmic abomination.

So they may revel in their false sense of mastery and illicit union for now. Insignificant acolytes would receive their "exalted" due soon enough when the stars finally converged.

The ritualistic circle had been meticulously prepared - a profane arrangement of esoteric symbols, eldritch runes, and gruesome offerings extracted from the grimoire's blasphemous instructions. Raven and Eddy stood trembling at the epicenter, feverishly reciting the climactic incantations meant to part the veil between reality and the abyss of the outer void.

The grimoire's sinister pages fluttered as if caressed by an unseen wind, despite the airless stillness of the ritual chamber. Shadows gathered in the corners, pulsing in time with their frantic sumerian chants. Raven could feel the cosmic forces converging - immense, alien presences lurking just beyond the gossamer periphery of perception.

"We're so close," she panted, sweat beading on her alabaster skin as they neared the final profane verse. "I can sense it...the key to unsealing the ultimate power!"

Eddy's eyes were wild with unfettered madness, all sanity reduced to charred embers as he raced towards the cosmic brink with her. Monstrous shadow tendrils seemed to coil around his limbs, drawn by the unstable energies warping reality around them.

No sooner had the final syllables escaped their cracked lips than an ungodly roaring filled the air, as if the weight of a thousand celestial bodies were groaning in labor. Raven and Eddy shuddered in rapturous terror as the ground convulsed violently, ancient stones dislodging from the primordial ritual circle...

...and from the widening crevice at its heart emerged an unfurling monstrosity that defied rationality. A churning, amorphous mass of iridescent scales, dripping fanged maws, and pulsing eyestalks erupted into their dimension with a world-shattering bellow. Tattered shreds of reality itself seemed to slough off the abomination's viscous, writhing form as it clawed its way free from its eldritch womb.

Both Raven and Eddy were thrown backward, bowled over by the overwhelming emanations of the cosmic horror manifestation. Its presence seemed to warp and corrode the very air, sapping their will and cognitive faculties in blitzed psychic assaults.

As if in retaliation to the trauma inflicted on the boundaries of existence, gnarled shockwaves of extra-dimensional force erupted outward. Eddy was flung hard into the obsidian wall, his head striking the stone with a sickening crunch. Blood poured from his scalp as dark gravity tendrils coiled around his inert form, suspending him upright like a horrific marionette.

"Eddie!" Raven shrieked in primal terror, clawing at the thrashing tentacles as the ungodly beast turned its full malefic focus upon her. Something hard and metallic clattered to the floor by Eddy's dangling feet - some sort of badge or insignia, like a twisted nursery rhyme cue pointing to a horrifying revelation...

The sleeper has awakened within, one of the voices seemed to rumble in Raven's reeling psyche, unfurling a series of images more shattering than any eldritch knowledge could ever prepare her for.

Memories - Eddy's memories - slamming into her like a cosmic thunderbolt. Images of a disgraced former detective who foolishly allowed his arrogance and ethical ambitions to be manipulated by dark forces. Forced into the role of an unwitting saboteur as shadowy crime syndicates pitted him against each other to sow devastation and clear the path for an ancient awakening...

In that gut-wrenching instant of lucidity, Raven realized the full extent of her and Eddy's pawns in this eons-old multidimensional conspiracy. What they had arrogantly believed to be a pursuit of forbidden power was merely the final front in an insidious, meticulous campaign to corrode the barriers to the outer void.

They had been inexorably maneuvered and manipulated at every turn - groomed from the very start as the harbingers of this alien abomination's return to cleanse all creation in its hellish cosmic rebirth.

The eldritch horror turned a cluster of baleful eyes towards Raven, sensing her splinter of defiance as its slavering tongues lashed out hungrily. Eddy's bruised and bleeding face seemed to plead with her as the tentacles squeezed tighter.

In that singular moment of clarity piercing the madness, Raven was faced with an ultimatum. She could surrender her soul to the profane rapture of serving as the conduit to this abomination's reign of terror and so-called "ascension." The path she and Eddy had so recklessly placed their faith in from the start.

Or...she could embrace the ragged glimpse of nobility and love she had found anchoring her to humanity in Eddy's scattered recollections. Turn her back on the esoteric power and immortality that had fueled her obsession for so long. Let it all burn in glorious defiance of the immemorial powers which had deceived them.

12