All Comments on 'Ritualistic Design'

by darkgoddess2478

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lets see

Kidnap, rape, drug, force , why wouldn't any man immedaitely change over (excuse me, Wimp) change over to become shemale and join an outcast coven the Wiccans would hate for the 1st four wordws in this paragraph. We're basically Lesbians who , generally, hate men and always vote Democratic, blessed be.

The character even sears by God not the Goddess.

Why would any male (shemale) vountarily give up his its life because he it got some blue jammies?

The basic plot behind this lacks a lot.

darkgoddess2478darkgoddess2478over 18 years agoAuthor
Anonomous

This is complete fiction. Period. It was requested of me by a Jewish lawyer who wanted to read a story about becoming the thing the story entails.

I am glad to see you feel so strongly about the entry, really, because no Wiccan, Pagan or otherwise is anything (and I do mean ANYTHING) like the people in this story.

As a Pagan myself, I can attest to what a Pagan really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad, but study your goddesses more.

Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, and Inanna are all different goddesses and yet you refered to them all as the same goddess. Inparticular are Diana, Hecate, and Demeter which are three differet goddesses from the same era. Diana is the Roman name for the Greek goddess Artemis which you pointed out. However, Hecate is the Greek goddess of magic and Demeter is the Greek goddess of Agriculture. Isis is an Eygiptian goddess of nature and magic who was worshiped as the perfect mother and wife. Astarte is another name for the Greek goddess Aphrodite. Kali is the Hindu goddess of time also known as Shiva. Inanna is a Sumarian goddess of sex, fertility, and war. All of these are different goddess and not different names for the same goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sublime

If only that could have been me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous