Rituals of Samhain Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were together," Beverly said. "My first time, not his. Both our lasts." The scene changed slightly. Beverly was naked, lying on the bed. A young man hovered over her. She spoke again from the new position, "I didn't enjoy it much. Who enjoys their first time? But I was with Thomas. That was all that mattered. I imagined all the things we would do, though."

The spirits shifted again. The bed was unmade, the two figures sat on the edge of it holding hands. Thomas raised his head and looked at the living, "We decided to leave. Her father would have killed me. Funny to think of that now. I had a car, and we thought the whole world waited for us. We made it about six miles before I leaned over to give her a kiss."

"It was my fault," Beverly continued. "He wanted to kiss my cheek, but I saw a raccoon in the road. I yelled."

"I swerved."

"And then we were here." Beverly offered a melancholy smile. "The Lord Reveler said we could be together. That we could do the things we wanted." Her face changed, sliding from innocent young woman to a gaunt skeleton. "But it has been so quiet. Some days I cannot even see Thomas. Some days we are lost in the dark. Where are the things we were promised? Where is the joy that leech swore we could feel?"

Thomas flickered and reappeared on the other side of the room, no longer a youthful man, but a hovering corpse of ethereal rot. "This place does not allow reflection on life. It forces you to dwell on moments like this. Moments of sex, moments of lust, moments of carnality. The other rooms are scenes of debauchery. They show us all the things we could have done in life, but are denied to us in death."

Nea held out hands to the two specters as her clothes melted away. "Here's your chance. Two hot-blooded fuckbodies at your beckon call."

The ghosts leered at the two living souls for a few seconds. With a sudden jerk, the ghosts rushed toward them, the eerie silhouettes colliding with Nea and Conach. The two staggered as their eyes took on a gray glow. Nea's mouth spoke, but it was Thomas's voice which came out. "Oh, this is nice." Her hands moved up to squeeze her breasts.

You're in the wrong body.

"Bev, look at me. I have such a juicy pussy." Nea's body awkwardly spread her legs. For Nea, it felt like being pulled by unseen strings.

Conach stood limply, head lolled forward. "This body doesn't make any sense," Beverly's voice said from Conach's lips. "How am I supposed to know how to use a cock let alone a tail."

"Do you want to switch?"

"No, you're the one getting fucked this time."

"Looking forward to it."

What the hell are you two doing?

"Mine is confused," Thomas said. "How's yours doing?"

Beverly managed to get Conach's body moving, though his tail dragged behind him lifelessly. "No fucking clue. He's speaking in some weird language I can't understand. Sounds irritated. God, look at his skin." She raised Conach's hand up as his clothes disappeared. "Like looking at the night sky, isn't it? I would have killed to look like this."

"Holy shit, look at your dick. It's huge."

"Way bigger than yours was," Beverly taunted, waggling Conach's dick back and forth.

Nea's face frowned. "No need to be catty," Thomas said. He moved Nea's hands down to spread her pussy lips. "She's...I'm wet. I think she's always like this. I can see little hints of her memories. Shit, Bev, all they do is fuck. She woke up this morning and sucked your guy's cock immediately. The Reveler lied to us. We should haunt these two. At least we'd get a good show from time to time."

Hey! Stay out of my memories. Those aren't part of the deal. You have our bodies, so get to it.

Thomas laughed, a strange sound with his voice and Nea's vocal cords. "She wants us to get on with it. Not that she's wrong. It's a little crowded sharing a body with a witch." Thomas moved her body rather clumsily over to the bed, climbing up on her hands and knees. "Think you've figured out how to get that cock working?"

"Do I have to think about it or something? Cock go now? Oh, that's helping." Conach's dick swelled at the sight of Nea's upturned, naked pussy. "Huh, so this is what having an erection is like."

"Wait till its in me," Thomas said. "You think you understand it right up until you slide into your first, hot slit. The heat, the tightness, the warmth of flushed skin — all of it surprises you."

Conach's hand grabbed hold of Nea's ass, squeezing. "Peculiar. Never really thought of asses as sexual, you know. Ten seconds with a dick and...ungh. The things I'd do to touch her ass. To rub this cock against it. To bite it, lick it, worship it. Every part of you. Is this what guys feel all the time?"

Only when they're super horny, Nea thought. Spread our legs wider. They won't fit if you stay scrunched together like that. It might be pretty, but if you're going to fuck you'll need room.

Thomas took the suggestion, moving Nea's knees further out. As he did, her pussy lips opened giving the other ghost a full view. Thomas shared his excited thrill with Nea as Conach's hand pressed against the exposed lips, fingers nudging inside her. Nea wished she could speak directly to the fae. The ghosts could move them, but they couldn't change the way Nea and Conach felt, only share feelings of their own or sample what Nea and Conach felt for each other. Thomas's excitement buzzed around Nea's thoughts like a manifestation of caffiene jitters inside her head.

Beverly seemed lost in her own internal dialogue with Conach as the fingers of Conach's hand moved in and out with no defined goal. The fae's other hand moved up and down his dick as his tail twitched behind him. Precum oozed in a steady flow from the tip. Conach's hips nudged forward to rub the gooey fluid onto Nea's ass. The ghost and witch shivered at the sensation, thrusting her ass back against his cock. "I'm gonna stick it in you now, Thomas," Beverly said. "Your pussy is going to be spread wide open by this massive dick. Think you'll still feel like a man once that's happened to you?"

Nea experienced a bizarre sensation of thrill mingled with shame. Is this what a humiliation fetish is like?

"Mmm, put it in me," Thomas cooed. "Fuck my pussy, Bev. Make me cum. I want to feel this whole body shake when I gush around that dick."

Conach's hands took hold of Nea's hips. The cock pushed forward, sliding ineffectually into the small space between Nea's asshole and pussy. Beverly grunted and tried again, aiming higher and pressing against Nea's ass. It's usually easier with inexperienced people to put it in yourself, she said. Thomas moved Nea's hand behind her, gripping Conach's dick and guiding it closer to the proper entrance. Nea frowned, or she thought of frowning at least. She realized she'd tasked someone who'd never had a vagina with accurately directing a dick to the entrance of a vagina. Lower, she hissed, as eager as Thomas to be filled.

The angle finally aligned, and everyone sighed with relief. Nea's walls spread around Conach's familiar dick while Thomas and Beverly experienced the sensation from new perspectives. Nea's blissful moment passed as she noticed the energy in the air. From somewhere else in the world Tabby was observing them, probably jealous of their being together and perhaps having fetched one of their dildos from the collection. Nea desperately wished she could send some signal to Conach.

The fae's tail moved up alongside Nea's body before the tip slid against her naked breasts, rubbing her nipple and sending small waves of pleasure through her body. "Sorry. The fae's still talking gibberish, but I don't think he wants me to control the tail."

He's keeping it for me! Nea thought. Tell him...er, her. Tell them I know its him.

"Ungh, can we concentrate on the dick inside us? Ah! Ouch! Ok, ok. The witch says she knows its him. Now fuck me already."

Beverly awkwardly moved Conach's hips in a slow rhythm, learning from instinct. Nea's pussy clenched tight on each outward pull and yielded willingly to each inward thrust. Thomas's thoughts blurred further as the pleasure began to compound in Nea's body. Behind them, the other possessed body moved with more confidence. Conach's tail continued caressing anywhere it could reach while his hands obeyed Beverly's control, grabbing Nea's ass, breasts, hips, and sides whenever possible. "It's so fucking tight," Beverly groaned.

"It could be tighter," Thomas said. "I'm a witch after all." Magic swirled in the air. Conach's dick grew, throbbing with new girth and length inside of Nea's body. "Gawd...fuck."

Beverly picked up speed, slamming into Nea's ass with more and more force. Her body rippled as her tits swung back and forth, subject to light, playful taps from Conach's tail. "This woman has such a nice, round ass, but if we're playing with magic..." Conach raised his hand and brought it down with a hard slap against Nea's rump. The flesh wobbled and grew, swelling to double its size in only a few seconds. Her ass stuck off the back half of her like it had been stung by a bee, squashing out against Conach's flat abs. Beverly laughed, "Shit, might have gone too far. You're more ass than woman now."

Thomas craned Nea's head back to look at the swollen ass. "I have an idea."

More magic sizzled through the air. At the base of Conach's cock, the skin rippled and grew. Nea watched as a passenger in her own body as the fae grew a second dick. It went up for an inch before curving and swelling to roughly the size of a normal dick, but twice the length. As it grew, it pressed against her asshole. Why didn't we think of this? She groaned internally as the head of the new cock pushed past her sphincter and into her ass.

"Holy fuck," Thomas groaned. "I always wondered what it would feel like."

"Well?" Beverly asked, seemingly pleased with her dual cocked body.

"Full...wonderfully full," Thomas said as Nea's hands gripped the sheets. "Fuck me. Fuck me with your two dicks." Euphoric waves crashed through Nea's body, sending both Nea and Thomas into tittering fits. "Let's never let them go," Thomas rasped out between the wet slaps of Conach's body against Nea's. "Let's keep them and fuck them together until they drop from exhaustion."

Beverly didn't answer. She curved Conach's body forward, driving the two dicks as deep as possible inside Nea's body. They twitched independently as Nea's pussy and ass squeezed tight around them. Beverly's voice dripped with lust, "Do you want me to cum in you, Thomas? You want me to empty these heavy balls into your ass and pussy?"

"God yes," Thomas said. "This is all I ever want. Forever. Just keep fucking me until — UNGH!"

Nea's body spasmed as Conach's went rigid. Beverly shoved Conach's cocks in as far as they would go as his balls unloaded into Nea. Thomas and Beverly screamed together as they experienced a new form of orgasm. Nea's mind clouded with images not of Conach, but of Beverly, alive and well, naked and waiting. She felt a rush of love and affection alongside a peculiar desperation and fear. — Others wouldn't approve of their being together. He had nothing real to offer her, and he risked taking her away from college. Yet all of those anxieties dulled as her hand touched his. Their lips met. Minutes later they fumbled into the bed together, a rushing need to fuck commanding their senses.

It all ended. Nea collapsed forward onto the bed as the spirit withdrew. Conach fumbled on his feet before toppling down beside her. "Nea? Is that you?"

"Yes," she said, not raising her head from the tattered bed. Cum oozed out of her massive ass as it began to deflate to its normal size. Conach stared at his two dicks until the new appendage withered away into nothingness. Nea rolled over and hopped up. "Thomas? Beverly? I have an idea."

***

Cleaned up and dressed, they returned to the lower level of the castle. Music thundered from every direction. They could hear laughing and singing and dancing, but they saw nothing. Once more donning their coats, Conach and Nea left the castle, only turning back at the gatehouse to see a regal figure standing on one of the parapets. "Is that the Lord Reveler?"

"Seems like it," Nea answered. "Returned to his glory."

Conach opened the door and smiled at the familiar if strange hallway. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

Nea gave the specter a wave and watched him vanish. "It's what was necessary. Something that happens here isn't right, and maybe I'll regret restoring him at all." She stepped through after Conach and closed the door behind them. As she sealed it off, Tabby trotted down the hallway, breasts jiggling. "Did it work?"

"Wonderfully," Tabby answered. "Three rituals done, and not even half the month gone. How was it? Looked like the usual fun, but I couldn't hear anything you were saying."

Nea took the hands of her companions. "It was odd, but it made me think. I love you both, you know. It took ghost possession to point it out to me, but when the three of us are together — the reason our magic is so powerful — is because I have rapidly and absolutely fallen in love with the two of you."

Conach squeezed her hand and nuzzled into her shoulder.

Tabby smiled. "No one's ever said they love me before," she said. She thought for a moment while looking back and forth at the two others. "I suppose I love you both as well. Or at least have the embers of love. I mean, Conach did hate me not that long —"

Before she could finish, the fae swept her up into a massive embrace, squeezing her tight as he wrapped his tail around her. "I was a fool to doubt your heart, Tabatha. Forgive me that, please."

"Alright! Alright, put me down. What the hell happened to bring this on?"

"Ghosts," Nea said, sadly. "They're not all that scary, really." From within her coat, she withdrew a small box. "Grimbough?"

"Yes, Mistress?" the steward said, appearing almost instantly from around a corner. "I see you have ignored my caution entirely."

Nea held out the box. "You needn't fear these two. Find them a nice place to haunt. Somewhere they can peek in on us from time to time without being too much of a bother."


12