Rival Football Team

Story Info
Mom and Daughter tickled for taunting rival football team.
1.1k words
3.65
13.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky and Tonya, mother and daughter (Becky is the mom, Tonya is the daughter) loved football. As a single mom, Becky raised her daughter to be just like her. Independant and strong willed. So, neither one had a problem yelling at their college rival football team. Tonya was going to her mom's old college. She was 21 and her mom was 41. When their team won the game, mother and daughter really let the rival team have it. Mother and daughter even got into the tunnel by the team's locker room so they could yell and tease the players up close and personal.

After some back and forth between the duo and the players, the assistant coach led the women to where the parking lot was. Or so they thought.

Becky and Tonya found themselves in a room. It was dark and there were things inside. Suddenly, the lights came on and the two women found themselves in the weight room.

"Get 'em!" someone yelled. The women were soon striped of all their clothes and were frightened and angry.

Becky and Tonya were then tied with their hands over their heads to a long bar. Their outer legs were tied to a stand while their inner legs were tied together.

"Let's see how much shit you have to say after you both are tickled to death," the big, black MVP wide receiver said to Becky. Then he reached out and started tickling her.

Becky started laughing and trying to move out of the way of his hands.

"Hey! Stop that! Leave my mom alone!" Tonya shouted. Then she too was tickled.

Soon more players joined in, and mom and daughter were being tickled everywhere.

Both women were trying not to laugh and tried to remain angry, but the tickling was just too much, and they could barely breath, let alone talk.

Both women had sandy blonde hair, medium boobs and small areolas and nipples. Tonya had a patch of hair above her cunt, and Becky was shaved.

Someone lifter their tied feet and Becky and Tonya really lost it. Their feet were apparently very ticklish.

"Look, their nipples are hard," one of the players commented. Soon, their breasts and nipples were being tickled, grabbed, sucked, pinched, licked and bitten.

They players finally let the rest for a couple of minutes.

"Becky are you okay?" Tonya asked her mother.

"I'm fine Tonya. Don't worry, we'll get through this," she encouraged her daughter.

Next, mother and daughter were tied down to a machine. They were bent over so that their ass and pussy were exposed, and their feet were accessible too.

"We know your feet are ticklish, let's see if your butt is too," someone said.

"Don't you dare touch my or my daughter's ass!" Becky threatened.

"Or what?" someone asked, running his fingers up and down Becky's ass and pussy.

Becky burst out laughing. "No! Stop tickling my ass!" She said in between laughter.

Tonya was laughing too. "Mom! Why is your ass so ticklish?" she asked.

"Me? What about you. You're over there laughing like a hyena."

Then they both heard a buzzing sound.

"Mom, what's that?" Tonya asked.

"I don't know!" Becky said in a nervous voice.

Suddenly, mom and daughter felt electric toothbrushes on their naked butt holes. This really caused them to laugh.

"Holy shit. This one's wet," someone said as he ran his finger up and down Tonya's hairy pussy.

"Ha! So's the mom," another said.

Both Becky and Tonya started to protest, but soon gave into the feeling and started moaning.

"For fucks sake Tonya, stop moaning. You're not supposed to like this," Becky scolded.

Me? You're over there panting like a bitch in heat."

Both women felt fingers slid in and out of their cunts. It didn't take long for them to each have an orgasm.

"Oh my God. Someone is licking my asshole," Becky said.

"Mom. That's gross," Tonya said. Then she felt a tongue on her asshole. "Holy shit! Now someone is licking mine."

"You know your father used to do this to me," Becky said.

"Mom!" Tonya shouted. She heard all the players laugh at this admission.

Both women were brought to several more orgasms. Fingers, mouths and toothbrushes were all used.

After most of the players left. there was just the coach, his assistant, and two players. Both the players were black, the coach and assistant were white.

Mother and daughter were untied. They were told they each had to suck off each one or they'd be tickled the rest of the weekend, by all their friends.

One player had a short but really thick cock, the other player had a long and fat cock. The coach and assistant were bigger than average, but not as thick or long as the players.

Becky sucked off the short fat cock of the black player, while Tonya sucked off the coach. Becky kept the player's cock in her mouth and ran her tongue around the head. He didn't last long and soon, shot his load inside her. She swallowed it all.

Tonya went from sucking the coach's cock, to sucking his balls while stroking his cock. Just as the assistant stood in front of Becky for his blowjob, Tonya made the coach shoot his load. She wasn't ready and some cum leaked out and ran down to her tits. She barely had time to swallow what she did catch before the only black player shoved his cock in her mouth.

The assistant and the other player took longer to come. Or maybe mom and daughter just wanted to tease them a bit. Soon, they both shot their loads in the mother/daughter duo.

Then they switched so that everyone got a blowjob from both mother and daughter.

It was supposed to be a contest, but since everyone came and they basically swallowed it all, it was deemed a tie.

Just when Becky and Tonya thought they were free to go, they found themselves soon tied to a massage table in a sixty-nine position. Daughter on top of mother.

Thery both yelled and screamed to be let go.

"Don't worry, I'm sure the cheerleaders will untie you," the coach said.

"After they've had their fun," the assistant added.

The four men laughed and walked away.

"Cheerleader's? What cheerleader's?" Becky asked.

"Well, well, well. what have we here?" a female voice asked.

"Hey look, there's a note. 'Mother and daughter loved to be tickled'," someone read.

Soon, eight naked women were tickling the mother and daughter.

"Mom. Someone's licking my asshole," Tonya moaned.

"Oh, Tonya shut up!" Becky said, then started moaning herself.

As electric toothbrushes were placed on their feet, their laughter could be heard echoing down the long tunnel and out onto the football field. The maintenance crew heard it and started walking towards the locker room.