All Comments on 'Rival Stepsisters Ch. 01'

by brokestudent

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Brer_OtticaBrer_Otticaover 1 year ago

Nicely written. Hopefully, only a good start with more stories of Mia and Skylar to cum.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Well written/nice pace/interesting “blended family” background that you captured with just enough hyperbole (I mean spitting in her face the first time they meet actually works). Sassy, fun, great dialogue, believable, likable characters, teasing sex. Not sure where you are taking this relationship but I am looking forward to next chapter. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOAH excellent writing and so so hot, can't wait to read more. . ..

I thought I'd clicked on something from the hall of fame but this is brand new!! 👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it!

So real and so intense.

Please write more turn it into a romance with a lasting relationship.

CharmlesCharmlesover 1 year ago

Great! Are you sure this is your first time???? Whatever... Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fantastic first submission.

I love the writing and your story telling us very good.

A very adept ending, you could end Mia and Skylar's storyline there or continue it.

Alex_WiltsAlex_Wiltsover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your writing style, it had me immersed almost immediately. I wish there had been more to read, but it just makes me look forward to the next chapter. Hope it comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this! You have done a really good job here. The dynamic of a blended family how the dominate one is also the youngest one of the two. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the next chapter.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very strong start to what promises to be an erotic story of wall-shaking intensity. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous