Rival Stepsisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ignores me and storms up the stairs. Her bedroom is right beside mine, and I pretend I'm only making my way to my own.

"Stop following me," she hisses. "I know you just want to stare at my ass."

"I want to do more than stare, baby."

"Urgh. Fucking..."

I'm surprised into laughter. It's the first time I've heard her swear. "What? Faggot?"

"No!" she screams. The sound makes my brother's head pop out of his bedroom. He grins when he sees Skylar.

"Piss off, horndog," I say to him, the ultimate hypocrite.

When I'm in my room, I hear a knock above the sound of music through my earphones. They're pretty loud, which means that someone must literally be pounding at them.

"Come in!" I yell, annoyed.

The door opens and reveals a teary Skylar. "Can we talk?" she bursts out.

I scoot to the other side of my double bed in wordless invitation. I only take out one earphone. She's wearing her pyjamas, which I really like. A tight tank-top that hugs her braless chest and little lacy knickers. She must wear these for Brian the no Brain.

"Have you been dumped?" I ask.

"No," she mumbles, taking out her phone, which she was brought with her. I reckon that it's a mechanism for anxiety. She looks kind of sweet, pouting and fumbling about on her phone on her pulled-up knees. She glances at me when she notices me staring. Her eyes drop down to my black nightdress that makes me feel like the dominatrix I occasionally fantasise myself as. "Don't you have work tonight? You're always gone."

I shrug and turn off my phone, throwing it across the bed. "My ex-girlfriend comes in on Tuesdays."

"So you are a lesbian!" she says, sounding triumphant and sniffly.

"You're so weird." I stretch in bed, humming loudly as I arch my back and flop like a fish afterward.

"I'm weird?" she laughs, and I see her eyes trace to my bare legs.

"Want to see?" I ask her, pulling up my nightdress. I've turned somehow wet since she's shown up in those pyjamas and I need a reaction out of her.

She flushes. "Obviously no. I'm not gay, Mia."

"Well, whatever." I place my hands over my breasts. It's an idle action, but I look utterly seductive, like a pinup model, my legs twined together and my red hair splayed out on the pillow beneath me. "What's up with you, then?"

"Brian wants a threesome," she says automatically. Her voice is thick with oncoming tears.

"Okay," I say. "With another girl?"

"Yeah," she breathes.

"With whom? Hopefully not someone you know." I wait for her to respond, but she's staring down at her phone, which she turns on and off compulsively. Then I think of Brian's eagerness to meet me and what I was pretty sure an ogling stare at my not-so-large-rack. "Oh, for fuck's sake. Not with me?"

Her eyes widen. She looks completely horrified--mortified, even. "No! No, no, no, no," she rushes to say. "Not with my step-sister," she breathes out. "How messed up with that be?"

I wait for her to continue, relaxing again on my sheets. I really didn't want to imagine myself with Brian. I could enjoy only two-thirds of that image of the tree of us together.

Her face screws up. Oh, God. Thankfully, the waterworks don't break. She sounds like she's summoning all her strength to say without tearing apart, "I think I'm going to break up with him."

"Good call," I say.

"Right?" She rubs her hand on her forehead. "He should want only me. I get that he's young, but I should be enough for him, you know?" She drops her hand and holds it out, seeking approval for her mature reasoning of her self-value.

I say, "Yeah. Surprised you're breaking up with him, though. I thought him and all those dick-pics were enough for you, too."

She glances sharply at me but doesn't deny it at all. She's probably surprised that I even remember. "I don't know what's wrong with me," she says, her teeth chattering. She flips her phone up and down on her stomach. "I can never just stick with anyone. Like, you're right, no-one's really enough for me. Not all those guys I sext and, like, meet up with occasionally"--I look at her, damn--"and not this gorgeous boyfriend. They all either get boring and sentimental after a first fuck or they want me to do weird kinky stuff with them."

"A threesome isn't that kinky," I say, picking up a piece of hair from her arm and putting it under my nose. She's recently showered and hasn't changed her shampoo in over a year.

"Yes it is," she argues with surprise, looking down at me. "Have you had one before?"

"Yep," I say.

Her lip curls up slyly. "I guess they're all with girls, though, aren't they?"

"Why are you saying 'though' like that? Girls are fucking sexy." I push myself up and grab her waist. She squeals and wiggles in my hold. "Look how sexy we are," I whisper into her ear.

"Yeah, I guess," she says, and she goes quiet when I pull away and turn my back to her. My nightdress is probably riding up my ass but I don't care. "Are you gonna sleep?" she asks with a tiny note of disappointment.

"Nope," I say, reaching down to grab my phone.

"What are you gonna do then?" she asks curiously.

"Watch porn."

She's silent. I fight down a laugh as I open my phone. The bed moves as she huddles closer to me, and when the berry shampoo scent grows stronger, I glance at her behind my shoulder. Our eyes meet. She stares at me without any expression. Her tits hang between us, almost brushing my shoulder. "Whatcha doing?" I say, clearing my throat.

She looks at the screen. "That's not porn," she accuses.

"Jesus, did you really think I was serious?" I laughed, turning over and getting comfortable again. Comfortable enough that my butt nudges her legs, which are now curled against me. She doesn't move away, and I don't say anything.

"Your hair is dyed," she says. My crown tugs as she strokes it. I frown and try to concentrate on which song to choose. I'm suddenly feeling something slow, with a contralto voice that's low enough for a moan.

"So's yours," I say.

She stops stroking. "How'd you know that?"

"It's pretty obvious, babe."

She sighs. "Brian thinks I'm a real blonde."

"Have you asked him about the moon? He'd probably tell you it was made of cheese."

"Stop," she breathes out with a laugh. "He's not that dumb. Just cause he didn't know one word."

"Hey, why does it matter?" I say, clicking on a promising artist. Sabrina Claudio. My mouth salivates at that woman's face and photo. "Aren't you breaking up with him?"

"I don't know," she says quietly. "I think I'm just scared. I haven't tried a threesome before. But I don't think it's that... I think it's the idea of a threesome with..."

"A girl?" I guess.

"No," she says slowly. "I actually think Brian's the problem."

"What the fuck?" I say, putting my liked SB songs on shuffle and turning on my back. "Your problem with having a threesome is not the girl, but your own boyfriend?"

She looks skittish, her skin glowing red in the low light on bedside lamp. She doesn't seem to understand what she wants, when it's very clear to me, who, hello, was in the exact same predicament years ago with a boyfriend who just wasn't feminine enough.

"You want to be with a girl," I say. And then I grin. "Guess you are gay. Faggot."

"I'm not gay! Maybe bisexual. I don't know. I just... I've been thinking a lot about it recently..." Recently? This conversation is too much for me. I might just put on some porn for real. I really can't be arsed to watch her figure out her sexual orientation like it's a wordle puzzle and not fall asleep.

"Hey, I'm getting real sleepy here," I tell her, grabbing my discarded earphones and shoving them back into my ears. I don't invite her to stay with me. I'll definitely grope her in the dark. "We can talk later. When you've, you know, figured things out."

I block her out with my music. For a moment, I worry that I may have been too curt with her, but when I check over my shoulder, she's already out of the door. Damn. I roll to her side of the bed, sniffing the warm indent of her body as Sabrina Claudio sings, I'll show you how it's supposed to feel when we meet at Orion's Belt.

CHAPTER FOUR

I'm in the hammock the next morning, reading Brönte and listening to Machine Gun Kelly. Skylar called me bohemian, but I was actually just into everything possible. Even Taylor Swift--but I'll never admit that to her.

I watch her step out through the screen-door, my brother trailing behind her. She's wearing a tiny pink two-piece that literally makes her look like barbie. They're talking about something and don't notice me. I wonder if she's telling him about her boyfriend wanting a threesome. I imagine my brother thinking that they want another guy with a laugh. Then I bristle at the realisation that I had assumed the exact same thing.

I groan when they come over, apparently taking notice of me at last.

"I'm still wet," I warn Skylar before she squeezes herself in with my brother. None of us can hardly fit, and my brother makes adds danger as well as discomfort when he swings out his leg and uses it to swing us from side to side.

I take out my earphone. Skylar is screeching and grabbing onto him for dear life. "I can't fucking read like this, you idiot!" I shout at him.

He swings us more aggressively, throwing himself forward and grabbing my waist.

"Get the fuck off me," I say, punching and kicking him until he groans and throws himself off the hammock. He wastes no time at all in swinging us both as we try to adjust ourselves. Skylar squeals and I curse as we topple over, and I don't know how it happens, but my legs open wide, and Skylar's foot is suddenly on my crotch. She goes as quiet as I do, taking the hair out from her eyes and not moving her foot at all. Mainly beacuse I've instinctually pressed myself against her foot, squeezing my eyes shut quickly when I shared the pressure on my clit.

My brother stops swinging us, finding us boring, and then makes a run into the pool where he dives like an idiot. No doubt to show-off to Skylar, whose looking down at me while barely moving her head, just flickering her lids down. She's scared. She's breathless.

I squeeze my inner thighs. She gasps as she feels something--something that makes her gasp turn into a pretty little pout of more--around my ankle. I pulse my pussy against her foot curiously, and she stares at me with wide eyes. She gulps with nervousness, but she's not stopping.

"Harder," I softly demand, wrapping one of my fingers around her calf.

She presses harder, moving her foot up and focusing its heel into my clit. She rubs it in little circles. My head drops back with the delicious and eletrcifying sparks of sensation.

"Touch yourself," I say, forcing my chin back down to my chest. She has the sweetest look of pleasure on her face and she's looking from my rotating hips to my face with total obsession.

She doesn't do it. She's probably scared my brother is watching.

"Touch yourself or I'll do it."

She whimpers. "Mia, I'm so wet." She's rubbing her ass up and down the hammock. "I've never been this wet in my life. You're so hot. You're so fucking hot."

She's talking like she's the one whose about to come from this foot-pussy-rub. I bend forward, moaning shamelessly loudly as it brings her heel even firmer against my centre. I reach out and stroke her pussy boldly. "Mm, you're soaking," I say with approval, hips undulating as I move myself up and pierce myself slightly with her prettily painted toes. "You haven't even swam yet." I kiss her under her jaw. Her skin is warm and soft and I refrain from making out with her. "Don't worry, baby. I'm gonna make you wetter than the pool can." I slip my fingers into my mouth until a string of saliva spiderwebs them and dig deeply into her bikini-covered pussy, almost pushing my fingers all the way inside her through the fabric.

She loves the unexpected invasion. "Ohmygod," she says in quick, short breaths. "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna come. Mia, rub me! Rub my clit!"

I grin as my fingers dance toward her clit and I start rubbing fast and hard, just how she wants it. She curls her arms under my shoulders and buries her nose into my neck. Her words are muffled into my skin and her mouth is open, wetting my skin as she drools without any inhibitions. I whisper quietly, gently, even as I rock through my own building climax via her gorgeous little foot, "That's right, baby. There you go. Let go. Mm, wetter than a fucking pool. So fucking pretty."

"Mia," she breathes. She pulls away, her cheeks flushed and her lids hooded. She blinks and blinks, coming back to reality little by little.

Whatever. I have zero regrets. "Gotta wash this now," I say, peeling my bikini off my crotch. I look out at the pool, but my brother is gone now. He probably saw us. "Wanna come?"

"Come?" She says, swallowing. The reality is in her eyes now.

I grin and stand up, picking up Wuthering Heights, which has dropped to the ground. "I'm gonna go throw this in the laundry machine."

She nods, staring in fixation between my legs. "Okay. Good idea."

I give her a hand, but she refuses it. I find it funny. I find her funny. I slap her ass as we walk back into the house and crowd her when we're stripping in the laundry room.

My bare crotch presses against her naked ass. She gasps and falls forward, arching her back like a kitten. I curl my fingers to her stomach and stroke all the way down to her pussy.

"Mia," she moans.

"What?" I tease into her ear.

"Touch me, please, please, please."

I spin her around, pick her up and put her on the lid.

Apparently my face is too much for her. "Mia," she says, her tone serious.

I sink down to my knees, ignoring her. "Spread your legs." I kiss the inside of her knee. "I'm starving for a taste."

"Mia, no," she says. I sit back on my haunches, even as she stares at my naked breasts. "You're my step-sister. This is so, so wrong."

I raise my brow. "Jeremy's also your step-brother and he wants to fuck you. Is it wrong for you two?"

Her brows furrow, but she doesn't act surprised. She knows she's intensely desirable.

"Okay," I say. I grab a fresh towel from the basket and wrap it around myself.

"Okay, what?" says Mia, her tone regretful.

"I'm leaving."

12