All Comments on 'Rivals'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I did not think l would like this story, but I did. Do some more chapters please, bring Geri and Rose together, enslave them both. Become their Master and introduce them both to their new BDSM lifestyle, including discipline. Move Rose into your house, no Apartment for her. Make her your other sub slur together with mom. The story should make for some great chapters.

Scores 5/5

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

A bit long winded for me. I liked the premise and the action but in my mind it was 2 page story and not a 4 page story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Would love for you to continue to develop their relationship.

Bamm2797Bamm2797almost 3 years ago
Good story

I’d like to see more of it. Also like to see Geri be top submissive to Rose.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree, would love to read more. Geri should be the queen bee. Mother should rule over sister in law.

Great story, love reading all your stories. Thank you and hope to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...