Rivals of the Arcane Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usagi truly began to worry with the slightly larger woman now on top and dominating with skilled strokes. As she realized struggling would not regain her the top position, Usagi decided she would have to shift strategies. Using her shorter stature to her advantage Usagi kissed on Nakato's beautiful sweaty neck. With quick pecks and long strokes of her tongue, Usagi made her way to nibble on Nakato's ear just as Nakato had done to her earlier.

"Oooooh you bitch." Nakato moaned.

Usagi moaned as she continued to work Nakato's neck and ear. The arousal was quickly rising for Nakato. Usagi had found a weak spot and continued to work at it inbetween moaning from her own pleasure. Nakato pulled up and away from their embrace, giving Usagi room to maneuver. This act she would soon regret as Usagi pushed herself up, placing the women in an equal position and allowing both of them to thrust their womanhood. Nakato and Usagi each grabbed one another's forearm and leveraged the other arm against the mattress and began to slam into one another. The two began to pant and sigh as their pleasure was about to reach climax. Their tits bounced in unison to the rhythm of their clapping thighs. Usagi now expected to lose the competition squirming and curling her toes only to be surprised by the primal moan let out by Nakato. A rush of cum flooded from out of Nakato's pussy and into Usagi's.

"No! Fuck. Oh fuck." Sighed Nakato as she collapsed onto her back letting go of their forearm hold.

Usagi flicked her nipples in joy from her success.

"Nice try, but clearly I won. It's time you follow my lead until we finish this quest." Usagi said with some overconfidence given how close to losing she was to coming.

Nakato maneuvered her face towards the sorcerer's womanhood with mixed feelings. She hated losing the bout but part of her really wanted to suck Usagi's clit.

"Fine but let's stick to the agreement." She groaned as she stuck her tongue out to lick Usagi's pussy.

Usagi was surprised how quickly Nakato was willing to fulfill the reward of the fight. She had hoped for some time to cool down but Nakato was pushing to see how close to winning she might have been. It was less than a minute that Usagi lasted before the dam of her orgasm burst on Nakato's tongue. Nakato swallowed a mouthful of cum, her face soaked by the sorcerer's juices.

"Gods damned! You really are better than I'd expect for such a bookworm." Usagi sighed in the euphoria of her climax.

"I don't want to hear it. But don't think you've won the war due to one victory." Nakato snarled before returning to her side of the bed.

Usagi slapped Nakato's ass showing her dominance before also falling asleep. Nakato in her frustration knew things would be different and she relished the chance to prove it.

In the morning the true adventure would start but little did the two women know, the trolls would not be the true test.

12