All Comments on 'Rivals Pt. 02'

by scarletrose69

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Working on your craft

It looks like you’re honing your craft as much as Marcela and Sarah. I love that you posted a longer story after listening to reader feedback. Your character development is beautifully done. Although you say there isn’t opportunity for sex until part 4 or 5, I thought I’d give you some insight beyond cerebral arousal. People have dirty dreams, pent up needs to self-satisfy that maybe you could expand upon some of those in part 3. I really enjoy all of the stories you’ve started and it would be nice for you to focus on one at a time to let the readers feel more connected with your characters. Keep up the great work. And really, would love to feel a little more steam heat in the next one. :)

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 4 years ago
I am loving it

I love the story and the budding friendship/ romance. And love the story has a villainous teammate.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0almost 4 years ago

Ah! so good! This is got to be my favourite story of yours. so fun to read. Be looking forward to the next chapter. brilliant.

podslypodslyalmost 4 years ago
Nice

i love the build up i like a slow burn where i get to know the minds of the characters before they get involved you have put alot of work in it thank you can not wait for next chapter

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

The stories you have written and I have read is brilliant I will give you a better feedback once I have read all the stories in this series when you have finished writing them I bet they will be as good as the 2 I have written real life for these girls.xx

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 4 years ago

I love your story so far. Excellent depiction of basketball. Keep up the good work 👌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kiss!,!!!!!!

I want them to kiss :(

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 4 years ago
Loving it so far

You’ve got a wonderful story going here. Very nicely written and I am enjoying the time you’re taking to develop all your characters. Reading from the perspective of characters has added a perfect touch. Can’t wait for part 3.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago

I somehow missed the first chapter and so I've just caught up with the two parts. I'm a big fan of the slow burn---it always makes stories more enjoyable. You've created an interesting cast of characters here and are handling their interactions realistically. I may be anticipating but it looks as if even the dreadful Danielle might have her part to play in the overall drama. My sole criticism is that readers who don't know basket-ball will most likely be confused by all the technical aspects of the game. That apart, it's five stars all round.

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Wondeful Introduction!!

Rivals Pts. 01 & 02 combined are just a fantastic introduction to a possibly "Hall of Fame" Lesbian Romance Story. Although Dandi and Peach are the 2-primary characters, there are numerous sub-plots revolving around many of the other team members such as Cat, Kennedy, Danielle etc.

The 2-Part introduction has been well written, providing significant historical detail on Dandi; Peach; Cat, as well as their close familial relationships. This detail allows the reader (s) an in depth understanding of the dynamics with developing this exciting multi-chapter love story. Rivals is definitely a "slow burn", however the sexual tension between Dandi / Peach is intensely palpable in Pt. 02.

Rivals Is Definitely A 5*-STAR Rating & Am Fervently Awaiting Pt. 03!!!!

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffalmost 4 years ago

I really love this story. I especially loved the differences in how the out gay woman and the closeted and in denial lesbian describe the english teacher. Sarah saying she's hot with a big butt, and Marcela being a bit more literal and emotionless in her description, but mentioning the beauty of her eyes. This is easily building up to be one of the best romances on this site, and that's saying something!

Jojo_85Jojo_85almost 4 years ago
Love this story.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter. Soon I hope?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

Very good so far but please release the next part ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love all your work

I'm a big fan of slow burn romance and the different perspectives really help develop your characters. Thank you for your stories and the work you put into it. You're definitely an update that I follow. Which I think attests to your talent. It's always "Oh scarletrose69 wrote this. I'll read it."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please.

Your work is amazing. Please post part 3 soon. I'm looking forward to hearing from Peaches and Dandi again.

apophasisapophasisalmost 4 years ago

While Danielle is a jerk, her disgust with being forced to clean the team house and to be the servant of her partnered players is 100% legitimate. That's a form of hazing and while mild is still unacceptable. Yes, that does count as a form of team building, but if that's the only one that people can think of, they're awful leaders and teammates.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dalmost 4 years ago

Dear ScarletRose,

I just read the first two parts of your Rivals story and I am thrilled with the slow pace, the insecurity and the character forming. For a non american and a 'having no idea of what all those technical basketball terms mean' reader, your style keeps me reading non-the-less. It's intriguing how things develop. Waiting eagerly on the next chapters. 5 stars well deserved

Thank you for sharing this with us.

D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great stuff

I don`t usually read the slow burn stories but yours has got me hooked . I don`t know much / anything about Basketball but i find your descriptions of play excellent and easy to follow . Despite not liking Danielle i hope she still makes the team with a little self improvement . I can`t wait for your next chapter !!!!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very good chapter!

Very well done, I'm looking forward to more of this story. Thank you!

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Good second chapter. Their interactions are well made and nicely written. Don’t understand a bit of basketball jargon but somehow you can make me understand something. Very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story so far. The characters have depth, the plot is really good, and even knowing nothing about basketball I feel like I understand everything that’s happening. This is so very well written and I’m glad I found it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story slowly building. There are a few grammatical errors creeping in.

My biggest complaint personally about this story is the overuse of personal pronouns of , or maybe the underuse of peoples names.

I find that I often have to go back a long way through the story before I can definitively work out who is who among all the she's and the I's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscarletrose69@scarletrose69
Hey everyone! I write predominantly lesbian stories that all take place within the same fictional universe along with writers Phoenix Cinders and Wolf Hunt. Definitely check them out as well. I will only be posting the first part of Love on the Basketball Court Book 1 Rivals...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rivals Pt. 01 Previous Part
Rivals Series Info