Rivals Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's just frustrating. We're finally together as a couple and we can't get any time to spend together, alone. All I want to do is kiss her again. Of course, I want to just talk, just the two of us. And it just feels like the entire world is trying to get in our way.

As the three of us quickly rush back to clean up and change before our meeting, I realize I'm probably being selfish. I have to remember I came here to play basketball. I need to put the team first, but it's so hard when I have all these feelings bubbling up inside me. And I finally have what I've always wanted, not only a girlfriend but Marcela as my girlfriend. I just have to be patient and figure out how to balance it all.

--

Meeting at the House

As we arrive at the house and end back down in the basement. "Alright shinnies," Fionna says. "We have an important weekend ahead of us. It's homecoming. That means, one of you is going to have to DD while the rest of you are taking care of your bigs."

"I didn't realize we were going to be your butlers?" Danielle scoffs.

"No complaining, we all had to do it at one point. That's pretty much how it works. And if you're lucky enough to make the team, you might one day have your own little," Cat says. "But that has yet to be determined."

"We will be having a party at the house. A lot of old alumni will come to visit. It's an old tradition. The party takes place on Saturday from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM after the game, then the shinies will drive everyone else downtown or wherever they need to go, including any alumni. We will also have a tailgate before the game. Littles, your main priority is your big. Except for the DD. If you're lucky enough to be chosen, you'll DD for the rest of the team and the Alumni. You don't need a car because we have a van. Giant team van, it's pretty cool," Kennedy explains.

"Get one scratch on that van and your ass is grass," Fionna says. I can hear Danielle sigh.

"Now, we've put your names in a hat and the lucky person who's going to DD will be..." Cat says as Kennedy holds the hat and for her as she reaches in and pulls out a name. "Sarah."

Cat groans. "Aww. That sucks..."

Kennedy sighs. "Does this mean you're going to be freeloading off of my little?"

"Babe, come on. I thought what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours, right?" Cat asks.

Kennedy just shakes her head. "Fine..."

"Any questions?" Cat asks with a smirk. "By the way, this is the one time you won't have to carry your balls around."

We all shake our heads no. "You're dismissed," Fionna says.

This sucks. So now I have to drive a van? I know I shouldn't complain. It's what being a freshman is all about. What sucks is that I would get to spend more time with Marcela if someone else was picked. By some fate, our bigs just happen to be dating. We'd get to spend the entire night together and most likely be alone because our bigs would be at the bar, but we're not old enough to go in so we could wait for them in the car, just the two of us. God, why can't I have that?

"Hey," Marcela says, catching up to me as we all walk out of the house.

"Hey," I smile.

"You want to go for that walk?" she asks.

"Yes!" I smile.

"Hey, are you both going back to the dorms?" Maly asks as she rushes out of the house to talk to us.

"Well..." I say.

"Yeah, would you like to join us?" Marcela interjects.

I look over at her trying to find some kind of assurance. I'm just afraid that she's afraid of being gay. I don't think I can live through another Hannah. She put fractures in the walls of my heart. I don't doubt if I go through it again, my heart would surely shatter.

"You know, I honestly don't think this is all that bad. At least as far as "hazing" goes," she says doing air quotes.

"Speak for yourself, I'm the one that's become an uber," I sigh. Why can't I ever get any alone time with Marcela?

"True," she laughs. "Did you two already eat?"

"Not yet, do you want to grab something to eat?" Marcela asks.

"Yeah, that sounds great. Isn't the Bolvee center open? I love the sandwich shop there."

"I'm down for that," Marcela says. "What about you, Sarah?"

"Yeah, whatever sounds good," I say with a sigh.

As we head in and order sandwiches, we grab a seat with our orders. All three of us dig in as if we've been without food for weeks. The smell of roasted turkey, makes my stomach lurch.

"Maly," Marcela says. "Since you're our roommate, I figured you should be one of the first to know. Sarah and I are dating."

Maly's eyes go wide. My eyes go wide. And yet my fears seem to disappear. And here I thought Marcela was afraid of people finding out that we were together. "Oh... Somehow I'm not surprised. And this does make a lot of sense. Oh, I'm not... like imposing or anything? If I knew you two were dating I wouldn't have tried to be the third wheel."

"No, you're fine. You're our friend," Marcela says with a smile. "I just didn't want things to be awkward or anything."

"Wait, you must have just started dating because I thought you were with that other girl," Maly says, throwing the Cassie incident back in my face.

"Well, that wasn't anything serious and it was before we started dating. We only just started dating," I say.

"Oh, I see," she says.

"Can you keep this a secret for now? We were waiting until after coach made cuts before telling the team," Marcela says.

"Yeah sure, but honestly, I'm sure most of the team probably suspects something going on between the two of you," she says. "But yeah, I can keep a secret. To be honest, it's kind of a relief that you're both gay. I've been questioning my own sexuality for some time now."

"Wait a sec, you're gay?" Marcela asks rather loudly. I nudge her. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to announce it."

"It's okay and not gay, but definitely bisexual," she says. "I'll admit it's a bit confusing."

"Yeah, I can empathize," Marcela says. "I'm glad you feel safe enough to tell us."

"Thanks. I'm just glad I have someone to talk to about it," she smiles.

We finish eating and clean up our garbage. We make our way back to the dorms, but before we go inside, Marcela stops. "I think Sarah and I are going to go for a walk before we head inside."

"Ooooh, I can definitely take a hint. I'm not going to be your third wheel. Have fun and be safe," Maly smiles as she goes in.

"Thanks," Marcela and I both say.

As we continue to walk down the sidewalk, I slide my hand down her arm and intertwine my fingers in hers. She looks up into my eyes. "Sorry about that. I didn't want Maly to feel left out. I definitely know how that feels and I felt she should probably know, but that doesn't mean we have to tell Danielle."

"It's okay, I understand and I'm glad you told Maly," I say. "Do you want to talk about... High school?"

"Not really, maybe some other time?" she asks.

"Whenever you want to get it off your chest, I'll be here to listen," I say.

She smiles. "Thanks, I appreciate that."

"So... About the other night. I... I'm sorry. If I would've known you had feelings for me, I would've never invited Cassie over. It was stupid and the last thing I ever want to do is to hurt you," I say.

"Sarah, it's okay. The past is the past and I should've been more open about my feelings. I was just confused. I've never really had feelings for someone before. Not like the feelings I have for you," she says.

"Wow, that's so sweet. So... I was thinking... Would you like to go on our first date?" I ask.

"Yes, that sounds lovely," she says. "What did you have in mind?"

"Movie and a dinner?" she asks.

"That sounds fun," Marcela smiles.

"Great, is there anything you want to see? I was also thinking of the Olive Garden as far as dinner goes."

"I don't even know what's out in theaters and the Olive Garden sounds great," she smiles.

"Well, how about we decide when we get there," I say.

"That sounds good," she says as we stop. I look down into her eyes. Those dark eyes seem to twinkle in the light of the street lamps. She leans up and I close my eyes before I feel the touch of her lips on mine. My hand wraps around her as I pull her tight to my body. It's as if our heartbeats have become one. I can taste the sweet cherry on her lips. God, I just want this moment to last forever.

"Wow that's so hot!" some random guy says as he takes a picture with his phone.

"Hey!" I say.

"You better delete that!" Marcela spits out.

"Hell no," he says as he rushes off.

"Asshole!" I snap back.

"God, I need to get him to delete that photo," Marcela sighs.

"Don't worry, it's not like he knows who we are so he can't tag us in the photo. No one will see it," I assure her. "Besides, people will find out eventually. You have nothing to be afraid of."

"If my aunt and uncle see that... I don't know if I can face them," she says.

"Is it really that bad?" I ask.

She nods. "A lesbian couple just moved in next door and all they talk about is how much of a bad influence they are on the neighborhood. I can't imagine what they'll say when they find out I'm gay."

"We will cross that bridge when we get to it. For now, let's just enjoy ourselves," I say. She gives me a half-hearted smile that makes my heart sting just a little. In the back of my mind, old anxieties are trying to resurface. What if she doesn't want to come out of the closet?

*****

Please let me know what you think in the comment section below. Also please give it an honest rating and add me to your favorites. Don't forget to check out my profile for more content and reach out to me if you have questions about my story!

12