River Camping Trip

Story Info
Taking a stranger paddleboarding and camping.
1.9k words
4.35
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rivertime camp trip

Arriving at my normal paddling spot, it's hot pushing 95 degrees and the sun feels like it's trying to kill me. But It's been a rough week and I need the water therapy. I find a parking spot along the gravel bank and eye a couple ladies who are absolutely looking good in their bikinis. I noticed they had Paddleboards so I start a very basic conversation about paddling, they brought up the conversation of camping from Paddleboards and I happily explained.

Their names are mandy, who has this dark red mesmerizing red hair, freckles and is about 5"2 120lb ish with some around c cups. a good handful plus but she has a very shy demeanor. Wearing a full once piece bikini. Mandy is married but her husband is gone a lot for work.

Her friends name is Alex, Alex is an about 5'7 blonde very slender with probably a b cup, lip piercing. And a very revealing 2 piece bikini. Alex is engaged to a guy who doesn't do anything outdoors.

Needless to say both these ladies were knockouts.

I'm 5'8, 215 lbs muscular. Bald with a trimmed beard. 7"

We all go for a short paddle up to the corner where the river's currents are to much for them, having an idle conversation as we paddle, sitting at the corner Alex brings up the overnight camping trip discussion again and if I would go with them since they don't know the river. And of course I agree!

the following weekend we meet in Corvallis Oregon and hit the water. It was obvious when Alex's fiancé dropped the ladies off he had mixed feelings of them being left with me.

hitting the water it again was cool in the morning but forecasted to be in the 90's by afternoon. I had chosen some islands with short paddle distances of around 12 miles. Both girls had started the paddling in long sleeve shirts and leggings. Soon after a few miles we all stopped to strip a little, I took off my shirt while Mandy and Alex removed their leggings, which even though leggings don't hide anything the fact that they both had thong bikini bottoms on had my attention!

Prying my eyes away we started to paddle again with both girls noticing my attention and bulging shorts apparently as I heard laughter behind me. Nature happens

a few hours later we reached the island campsite and luckily nobody was there. We set up our little camp, Alex and Mandy sharing a tent and I had my own.

Soon after camp was set up Alex's phone rang and she became visibly upset with a very jealous fiancé, telling Mandy and I she had to go. The next access point was 2 miles downriver on slow moving water. So I offered to paddle her there so she could be picked up and then I'd paddle back and finish the camping trip.

Mandy decided she wanted to camp as well still but wanted to see her friend off as well. The paddle went fast and soon Alex was picked up.

Mandy had a hard time of paddling upriver after just over a mile she was cramping up, so I hooked up my tow line I carry to the nose of her board and towed her, working myself fairly hard now as well.

Getting to camp we both were hot and sweaty with it well pushing over 90*

I waded out into the cool water looking at rocks, which Mandy decided to join for.

She was maybe 2 ft from me and seeming to be more comfortable around me. Idly chatting about life, experiences and our partners. Suddenly Mandy slipped and fell into me knocking us both submerged. Surprised I popped up half swimming to see Mandy's very wet hair and a pained expression on her face, she had twisted and her lower back wasn't happy from the sudden movement, and her paddling earlier. Of course being a "nice" guy I offered to try and massage it for her. To which she readily agreed.

She layed out on a sleeping bag outside as I tried to work on her back occasionally pushing down into her butt cheek, wow was it firm! Working my way down her legs and back up her workouts and strength were obvious, as was my now raging boner that I was thankful she couldn't see.

She asked me to further the massage as it was wonderful which I immediately did until my hands couldn't squeeze any more, rolling her over she squinted at the sun and closed her eyes obviously enjoying the attention. Switching it up and taking a risk I started kissing her inner thigh that I could reach as her legs were not yet spread, she let out a bit of a surprised jolt of breath, either from my boldness or the contact.

But she opened her legs further. Kissing along her inner thigh until my face nestled her lips, noticing her breath increasing but her not stopping me I moved her thong to the side, finding a very smooth treat! Teasing her clit with my tongue she palaces her hands on my bald head bucking against me, absolutely no longer being neither quite or shy! As she quickly orgasmed.

I shed my shorts and placed my tip and slid into her slowly. As I worked myself in, kissing on her neck line, and kissing her she kissed back with a hunger the likes I have never seen! drilling her with slow powerful strokes, then a few fast ones mixing it up and tantalizing us both she grabs her feet and pulls her legs up and out asking me to go harder! To which I happily obliged hammering her with everything I had, I could feel my own explosion imminent as I she suddenly wraps her arms and legs around me, locking down with a force that was surprising as wave after orgasmic wave coursed through her, which triggered my own explosion deep into her.

we both laugh a little at the sheer randomness and unexpected situation.

Cooling off again in the river with no clothes I'm about chest deep, she grabs my dick stroking it to which it responds as she wraps her legs around me and guides my dick into, the water lapping around her nipples as I tweak them in my fingers, she lays back in the water. Her red hair floating on the surface as she rocks and grinds herself on me. She moans loudly as I thrust to meet her rocking and grinding. My hands caressing her boobs and tweaking her nipples as she tenses up nearly howling with a massive orgasm. As she calms down she releases her legs from my lower back as I move us slightly shallower and bring her legs up to my neck as she's still floating. I enter her driving deep holding her legs with one arm as play with her clit with my other hand. She's moaning loudly as I cum, triggering another orgasm for her as she tenses up and locks onto me. I can feel her body pulsing, her nipples erect just breaking the surface to the water.

We hear laughter as she stands up, pulling me to deeper water as a group of floaters drifts around she backs her ass up to me, playfully grinding on my semi hard dick as they drift on by, not quite close enough to tell that we are naked. As they pass she looks back and grins at me, and tells me to follow her. She grabs her paddle board out of the water and lays on her stomach on it, her legs spread out hanging over the end, giving me a fantastic view.

I move in closer grabbing her both her ass cheeks my dick rapidly hardening as I rub it against her lips as she bucks her hips. Looks over her shoulder and tells me "take my ass" which completely surprises me.

Reaching down I finger her now soaked pussy spreading her juices on her asshole, riming around it with my fingers as she moans. I slip one finger then the other in getting her good and worked up.

I place my tip at her ass sliding in bit by bit as she wiggles her hips moaning, water splashing up as I pull back and thrust. Deeper she says as I grab her hips and pull myself as deep as I can go. Feeling her clench her ass with a moan as I giver her short powerful thrusts, reaching forward tickling her back with my fingertips as I grab a couple handfuls of her wet red hair pulling gently. She arches her back saying oh yes with a soft moan.

Suddenly her paddle board slips out from under her, she stands up with me still inside her. She wraps her legs around mine as I hold her to my body, half holding her up as we rock together. I have one hand around her waist as I bend my head down kissing her neck. My other hand I tease her clit with my fingers as her moans increase, we are both breathing hard as I feel my orgasm building. I slide my fingers up into her, my palm rubbing her clit as my fingers find her g spot briefly as she erupts with a body shaking orgasm, her muscles and walls clenching and pulsating drives me over the edge as I shoot my load inside her ass.

She slides off and walks shakily to the land, laying down on on a towel she brought sunning herself for a bit. I throw on some shorts and gather firewood.

The night was clear, the night starry as we listened to the crickets and coyotes, she's wearing panties and a long sleeve shirt cuddled up to my chest as we talked and just listened to our surroundings sharing some drinks by the fire.

Morning finds up in the tent, as I wake up and go relieve myself. She does the same, it's brisk out yet so I bring my coffee into the tent, as she does the same. I'm half sitting half laying against my small pack as she comes in pulls the blanket off of me, my shorts and straddles me without her panties. As she sips her coffee. Rocking her hips against me with a wickedly cute smirk, I set my coffee down as she picks herself up and grabs ahold of my rapidly hardening dick as she teases herself with it before easing herself down on me.

She slowly bounces up and down, gyrating her hips as I bring my hands to her boobs gently squeezing, she starts playing with her clit with one hand. I run a hand up her neck touching her face as she leans her head into my hand. Then she bends down locking lips with my as I raise my hips to meet her. She moans loudly in my ear, as I quicken my pace we both quickly orgasm as she sits back up, grabbing her cup of coffee.

Best part of waking up she says with a grin.

We break camp, and continue on our paddle. I'm kinda glad Alex had to bail she says. Best camping and paddle trip ever!

I'd have to agree!