River City Superheroine Ch. 05

Story Info
STORY SCRAP: Grace goes to Wind City for training.
4.3k words
5
1.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
29 Followers

*Author's note: I unfortunately neither have the time nor the motivation to finish River City Superheroine the way I envisioned. These Story Scraps are roughly edited and in approximate order, but some notes and out-of-sequence scenes are left in.*

"Follow me."

The scientist led Grace down several hallways before arriving at a large, well-lit laboratory. Costumes of all shapes, colors, and sizes were contained in glass-paneled, individual pods that lined the walls. Inside each pod stood a mannequin to display the costume. The scientist keyed in a combination on the wall, and one of the pods slid out to face them. Through the glass panel, Grace could see her new costume. She was quietly impressed with the design.

The costume was a dark blue leotard with segmented arms and legs. The sleeves extended all the way to fingertips, but cut off near the upper arm to expose shoulders; they looked like extra long gloves. Similarly, the pants were cut off at the upper thighs to expose some legs. The cut off pants extended all the way down to her feet; they looked like long boots. And, of course, it was all made of tight spandex.

"Go on, try it out," the scientist said encouragingly. She opened the glass panel and gestured towards the costume.

Coming back from the changing room, Grace strode in wearing her new costume. An entirely exposed face was the most immediately noticeable change to her; it was an unfamiliar, uncomfortable sensation. Otherwise, she was impressed with the rest of the costume. The long boots were, thankfully, not heavy, but quite soft on her soles. The tight spandex was actually breathable, and Grace didn't feel constrained in her movement at all. She flexed and stretched her hands in their gloves.

"Pretty cool right?" the scientist asked. "It's a special blend made by yours truly. The costume material is designed to be form-fitting to prevent unwanted snags, yet breathable enough to avoid drenching you in sweat. It's impact-absorbing too, for small stuff like punches anyway. It should accommodate your powers also - give it a try!"

Grace concentrated on her hands, and her signature blue - well, azure she supposed - energy crackled in her hands with no harm to the costume. The azure light splashed across her body, contrasting nicely with the dark blue of the costume.

"Awesome!" Grace smiled. "But, is there any way to add a face covering?"

The scientist shook her head. "Sorry, hon. I have to follow CAPE guidelines, and they are very explicit about no face coverings."

Grace frowned. "What about the Ghost?" she asked. He was definitely covering his face.

The scientist just shrugged.

"Hmph. Oh what's this?" Grace found a small badge near her collar. It was a small CAPE logo, same as the one on the floor of the Great Hall.

"Oh, that's your CAPE ID. I've already programmed it with your info. It'll get you in and out of the building, serve as identification with your local law enforcement, and has an emergency beacon inside too."

Grace cracked her knuckles. "Alright. Now, when do I get to start beating up bad guys?"

---

"Hello! I'm Jupiter Princess!" The energetic blonde girl extended her hand.

Grace shook her hand. "Grace - er, Azure Girl. Nice to meet you!"

Jupiter Princess wore a flowing white robe parted in the upper half, showing off her cleavage and a peek of her toned midriff. Thin gold bands adorned her wrists and ankles; a final band sat on her blonde hair like a tiara. She looked to be a few years younger than Grace

"Let's go meet the rest of our pod!" Jupiter Princess led Grace by the hand and into the back room. All sorts of gadgets were on display; Grace recognized some of the ones Anthony had given her before.

Tectonic and Weather Lad descriptions.

"This is Tectonic."

Tectonic - beefy bodybuilder type

"This is Weather Lad."

Weather Lad - wiry young guy

"And this is our pod leader, Dr Cosmic." The figure wore a dark navy cloak with a long cape. Two piercing white eyes glowed within the deep hood's shadow. The air around them crackled with the tension of powerful magical energy.

The figure's hands pulled back the hood to reveal a woman's face. Her eyes' glow faded as the hood came down. Her skin was pale, and she had pitch-black hair. She smiled at Grace, beaming just as brightly as her eyes had been glowing.

"Dr Cosmic here! Sorry about the theatrics - I couldn't resist." She swept her cape around them, shrouding them in a dark blue void for but a moment. With a flourish, they found themselves in a huge training room. The ceiling was hundreds of feet up, and the room was easily the size of a football field.

"Welcome to CAPE!" Dr Cosmic's voice reverberated through the whole, massive chamber. "I am Dr Cosmic, one of the founding members and part of the Triumvirate. CAPE is small in membership, and you've been selected for exclusive training to become full members. I will be your instructor." Dr Cosmic smiled. "Let's get started."

[combat training stuff here]

--

Grace's body ached all over. She'd never had a workout quite like that.

"Come on, let's go out on the town!"

Grace wasn't sure how she'd gotten talked into this. She'd been collapsed on the ground with her whole pod, exhausted after Dr Cosmic's rigorous training. Well, almost all of her pod. Jupiter Princess had gotten up after a quick rest, chipper as ever.

"Alright team! Let's hit the showers, then we're going clubbing tonight! And be sure to wear your costumes." Jupiter Girl had winked, but had refused to elaborate further.

Now, back in the present.

"Remind me again why we had to wear these." Weather Lad pointed at the costumes he, Tectonic, Grace, and Jupiter Princess were wearing - their super costumes.

"Like I said, you'll see when we get there! And you'd stick out anyway if you wore street clothes."

Grace looked around. Sure enough, almost everyone around them was wearing some kind of cosplay. She saw a few Sovereigns, some Dr Cosmics, and a bunch of others she didn't recognize. She could hear the loud pounding of bass further down the street.

Rounding the corner, Jupiter Princess announced, "We're here!"

Lights and sounds assaulted Grace's senses. It was a whole district of superhero-themed bars and clubs. There were hundreds of people, all in costume, partying and drinking in every establishment.

"Huh," Tectonic said.

"I know, right?" Jupiter Princess said. "Let's party!"

--

After countless drinks - and compliments on the authenticity of their costumes - they were back wandering the streets, drunk but a little bored.

"You guys wanna see something WILD?" Jupiter Princess asked. They all nodded.

"Let's go!" Weather Lad shouted.

Jupiter Princess led them through twisting and turning alleys - or maybe that was the booze - until they reached a new kind of building. Red neon lights washed on Grace's face as she read the sign: Super Sluts.

"Not very subtle, is it?" Grace remarked.

"Wait til we get inside." Jupiter Princess smiled wickedly.

Jupiter Princess led them inside. Through her haze of booze, Grace saw the blonde hero talk to some people, and led them all to a private booth.

"You guys want drinks?" Jupiter Princess asked. "We should order before the show starts."

"The show?" Grace cocked her head. Jupiter Princess gestured towards the front of the room, showing a raised stage and some poles. The pod all ordered drinks and waited for the show to start. Grace nursed her vodka cranberry, eager to see what was in store.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen," the emcee announced, "let's give a super welcome to the heiress of power, Jupiter Princess!"

Grace nearly spit out her drink. An otherwise naked, busty blonde woman wearing Jupiter Princess' signature gold bands on her wrists, ankles, and one atop her head walked out from behind the stage curtain. Tectonic and Weather Lad were also choking on their drinks, but Jupiter Princess had her eyes glued to the stage.

The crowd was hooting and hollering while the Jupiter Princess lookalike danced on stage. After a while, the lookalike held onto a pole and made a look of mock shock.

"Oh no! The evil [supervillain] has trapped me to this pole. Who can save me?"

"Wuh oh," the emcee said to the crowd, "looks like Jupiter Princess needs help. This looks like a job for Midnight Man!"

The crowd cheered as a fake Midnight Man, naked except for his distinct cowl, emerged fully erect onto the stage.

Fake Midnight Man swaggered forward. "I'm here, Jupiter Princess!"

"Thank goodness! I need your cock in me if we are to thwart the plans of [supervillain]!"

Before Grace knew it, the Jupiter Princess lookalike was bent, receiving a rough fuck from fake Midnight Man. People in the crowd whistled and cat-called. Grace looked over at Jupiter Princess. The real superheroine was intently focused on the show on stage, and she was breathing heavily; Grace could see Jupiter Princess' nipples stiff and poking through the thin fabric of the super's white robe.

So the show went. After Jupiter Princess and Midnight Man were finished, all sorts of other heroes and villains had their turn on stage. Grace was pleasantly surprised to see a version of herself, introduced as "River City Super," in her old costume too. Grace felt a pang of lust seeing her copy suck a cock onstage; she really needed to let off some sexual steam.

Before long, the show finished and the pod headed out with the crowd, blended in with the other costumed patrons.

Back at CAPE HQ in their common room, the pod all laid spread out on couches.

"What a night," Weather Lad said. "I didn't know Wind City had so much of a nightlife."

Jupiter Princess sat up. "The night doesn't need to end yet. How bout we play a game?"

"What did you have in mind?" Grace asked.

Jupiter Princess leaned over and whispered in Grace's ear, "I really want to see what those two are packing, don't you?"

Grace felt a jolt of excitement, but didn't want to seem over eager. "Oh, yeah that sounds fun," she said casually.

"Truth or Dare!" Jupiter Princess squealed. "I'll start. I pick dare!"

"Okay," Grace said. "I dare you to take off your clothes."

"Easy!" Jupiter Princess slipped out of her white robe, her perky breasts jiggling; she was now naked except for her gold bands. "Your turn."

"I pick truth."

A few seconds passed with no one saying anything. Jupiter Princess looked across at Weather Lad and waved.

"Hello? You gotta ask her something. Stop staring at my tits!"

Jupiter Princess giggled, and Weather Lad snapped his attention to Grace.

"Uhh," he coughed, then blushed. "Can you suck dick as well as that stripper version of you?"

Grace smiled and winked. "I can do better."

"Oooh," Jupiter Princess cooed. "Okay, okay you're next Weather Lad!"

He thought for a second. "Truth."

Tectonic looked at him and pointed at Grace and Jupiter Princess. "Which CAPE member do you think is hottest?"

Weather Lad immediately answered. "Guardian Angel no question. I'd love for her to tie me up with her lasso..."

Jupiter Princess laughed and clapped. Grace smirked.

"Okay, my turn," Tectonic said. "I pick truth."

Jupiter Princess grinned. "How big is your cock?"

He thought for a moment. "I'd say about eight inches."

Eight inches? Grace's mouth was agape. What a monster cock! Part of her hoped to see it before the night was over.

"Okay my turn! I pick dare Azure? You there?"

"Oh right! I dare you to let everyone touch your tits."

Jupiter Princess smiled. "You get them first then." She leaned over to Grace, who held them gently from underneath. They were impossibly perky, staying up on their own with no support. With a light squeeze, Grace confirmed they were real.

"How do they stay up like that?" Grace asked while Tectonic and Weather Lad each had a turn fondling Jupiter Princess.

"Earth's gravity is pretty light on my body," Jupiter Princess explained. "They just kinda stay up like that. Your turn!"

Grace thought about Tectonic's cock and hoped Jupiter Princess could help her out. "I pick dare"

Weather Lad broke out into a wicked grin of his own. "I dare you to sit on my lap."

A surge of disappointment spread through Grace's body. She had forgotten Weather Lad was picking for her. She played it cool and playfully said, "Aren't we feeling bold."

She went over to Weather Lad and planted her ass right on his crotch. She could feel his thick cock, quickly hardening, pressing right on her pussy through the latex of their respective costumes, and she almost gasped. He was huge! Grace grinded gently on him for a second before stopping herself; it took all her self-control not to moan.

"You good?" Jupiter Princess asked.

Grace could only nod. The heat from Weather Lad's cock was right against her pussy and made her so wet. She hoped no one could see her pussy juices leaking down her costume's crotch.

"Dare for me," Tectonic said.

"Alright, I'll do you a solid," Weather Lad said. "I dare you to suck Jupiter's titties!"

Tectonic beamed, and Jupiter Princess playfully protested, but Grace was no longer paying attention. She was focused only on Weather Lad's cock. This whole time, it had continued to grow, and she could feel his impossibly thick cock pressed against her crotch. Grace couldn't stop thinking about getting that cock inside her.

Grace closed her eyes. She needed his cock so badly, and bit her lip to stop from moaning in lust. She could tell she was so wet, her juices leaking through the crotch of her costume and down her thigh.

She couldn't take it anymore. She turned towards Weather Lad and whispered, "Please let me s - ah!" Grace moaned involuntarily as she felt a digit penetrate her pussy. She looked down and saw Weather Lad's finger inside her sopping pussy. His clothed cock was still pressed against her pussy, teasing her. Weather Lad pushed another finger inside. Grace inhaled sharply. It felt so good! She turned towards him, biting her lip with pent up anticipation, and nodded.

Weather Lad started finger-fucking her, and Grace melted in his touch. She reached her arm behind her and around his head as her body tensed in a soundless scream of pleasure; the pleasure was so overwhelming she could barely remember to breathe. Weather Lad welcomed her embrace by sucking and nibbling on Grace's neck. A wave of orgasmic ecstasy quickly and unexpectedly crashed through her.

"Oh, OH, OHHH!" Grace's screams were soundless no more. She collapsed against Weather Lad, her breaths coming in ragged gasps, and realized the moans she was hearing were not her own. She looked across the room and saw Jupiter Girl bent over and screaming while Tectonic fucked her.

Grace felt something poking at her pussy lips, and saw Weather Lad's thick cock pushing inside her.

"Oh, yes," she whispered.

"You ready for my cock?" Weather Lad asked in her ear.

Grace could only nod as she felt his cock push slowly, slowly inside her. Her pussy walls stretched further and further; Grace's eyes widened. His cock never seemed to end.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Weather Lad groaned. He finally bottomed out inside her, and Grace could barely see straight. He grabbed her hips and started thrusting.

"Oh, fuck," Grace moaned.

"Oh, fuck," Weather Lad moaned.

Grace could feel him, so full inside of her pussy. But, it wasn't satisfying her. She needed to suck his cock.

"Ugh, I'm close," he moaned. "Hey, what -"

Grace got off of his cock, gasping at the sudden emptiness inside her pussy, and got on her knees in front of him. She took in the sight of his majestic member, so big, thick, and wet. She barely got her hands around his shaft, and took his cock into her mouth. She could only get half of his cock down her throat. Grace could taste the sweetness of her own juices mixed with the saltiness of his precum. She moaned in bliss at the cock in her throat; this was more like it.

She suctioned the tip of his cock and stroked the rest of his cock with both hands.

"Ohhh, god." Weather Lad groaned and leaned back. "Holy fuck you're gonna make me bust!"

"Mmmh," Grace moaned at him, stroking even faster. "Cum in my throat!"

She took his cock as deep in her throat as she could again, this time stroking as fast as possible.

"Oh, ugh!" Weather Lad's body and cock tensed, shooting shot after shot straight down Grace's throat. She took his cock out slowly, the final spurt of cum splattering her face. She put his cock in her mouth again for one final suck, detaching with a pop.

Grace beamed. "Best training ever!"

--

DC helps Grace make constructs.

Starts off dark with blue-flame candles.

"Your energy is actually slightly magical in nature." Doctor Cosmic formed a small black flame in her palm. The flame twisted, turning into writhing tentacles before disappearing back into her palm. "Just like mine."

"So I can make constructs like yours?"

"Not quite. Certain superpowers are tied to certain types of magic, and there are certain constructs only for certain types. You following so far?"

Grace frowned. "All superpowers are magic?" Her powers she could understand, but powers like strength or durability didn't seem very magical.

"Kind of. The origin of superpowers on Earth comes from a pact formed with Sovereign."

"Pact formed with Sovereign?" Grace's eyes widened. "Like, he's a deity?"

"Yes and no. We can do the history lesson later. My point is, you have a natural affinity for one type of superpower, and that affinity can be enhanced."

"How?"

"Let me show you." Doctor Cosmic snapped her fingers, and the room changed. The candles snuffed out, and a sourceless light illuminated the room. Grace couldn't be sure of the layout of the room before, but now Grace and Doctor Cosmic were facing each other on opposing couches in a cozy room that seemed smaller than before.

Doctor Cosmic tossed aside her dark cloak. She was dressed in just a bra and panties underneath. Doctor Cosmic's body was covered in tattoos, starting at her neck and going all the way down to her ankles. Only her large, heavy tits were uncovered. Grace was a little surprised; the cloak hid the Doctor's chest superbly. Grace wondered if the boys also got the same display, before focusing back as Doctor Cosmic spoke.

"Each tattoo is not just that. It's a pact with a powerful being, not all as benevolent as Sovereign. You do not need to and should not do what I do. You need more experience before you negotiate with higher powers. For now, I can help you accentuate your current skills."

No sex, Grace gets butterfly tattoo on her thigh

---

The next few weeks flew by in a blur of training, partying, and fucking. Doctor Cosmic's training regiment was intense on her body and mind. Grace and her pod still found the energy to fuck each other afterwards, though. After fucking Weather Lad that first night, Grace had been making frequent visits to his room, most often to get his cock in her mouth. She was no stranger to Tectonic either, but normally only visited when Weather Lad wasn't in the mood.

On this particular night, both the boys had been called in to talk to the Triumvirate. Grace and Jupiter Princess were on their own for the night, and decided to sneak into Kane Tower. Thomas Kane, one of the world's richest men, owned a skyscraper right in the center of downtown Wind City. It was rather self-indulgent in Grace's opinion, and she figured they were only breaking in because Jupiter Princess had a crush on the rugged businessman; the blonde superheroine couldn't stop giggling.

"Stop giggling, you're gonna alert the guards," Grace whispered. The two superheroines, now engaging in mild crime, were standing in front of Thomas Kane's closed office.

"Don't worry so much!" Jupiter Princess keyed in a code, and swung the door open.

acadmus
acadmus
29 Followers
12