River City Superheroine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you -"

Jupiter Princess smiled and held a finger to her lips. With another giggle, she walked inside. The interior of the office was large, but not as self-indulgent as Grace thought it would be. Floor to ceiling windows were stretched across every wall, glittering with the multi-colored reflection of Wind City's nightlife. A few souvenirs, a katana and some tribal masks, sat on floating shelves as decoration. A large mahogany desk dominated the room, behind which was a large, lit sign reading "KANE" in a gothic font.

"Hey guys, Jupiter Princess! Check it out! We're in Kane Tower!!"

Grace turned around to see Jupiter Princess holding her phone up, livestreaming.

Grace felt a sense of... excitement? She blushed; it was a little thrilling to be honest.

Jupiter Princess wrapped her arm around Grace's waist. "This is my friend, Azure Girl. Say hi!"

Grace giggled and waved sheepishly. Complimentary comments and heart emojis flashed across Jupiter Girl's phone screen.

Jupiter Girl leaned towards Grace and whispered in her ear, "Let's give them a real show."

"What do you mea- oh!" Jupiter Girl planted her lips on Grace's. Grace could feel the other superheroine's tongue probing for entry, and Grace turned to meet her in an open mouth kiss.

A tingle passed through Grace's body. "Mmmh," she moaned into Jupiter Girl's mouth. The two superheroines embraced, the spark of lust leading to hands caressing each other's lithe form. Grace saddled Jupiter Princess and grabbed her face, trying to drink in as much of each kiss as she could.

Out of the corner of her eye, Grace saw Juipter Princess's phone flashing insistently, and heard the sound of heavy boots in the hallway. She felt Jupiter Princess smile.

"He's here," the blonde superheroine said.

"Who's her-"

The office door slammed open. Before Grace could register what was happening, a white shadow flitted through the room; a spectre of moonlight. The Ghost stood before them both, arms crossed. He wore a form fitting white costume.

Grace felt small, now kneeling with Jupiter Princess on the office floor, as the Ghost chewed them out. His thunderous voice echoed through the room. "Insubordinate..." "...CAPE reputation..." "... lewd unprofessionalism..."

It was everything Grace could do to just maintain a wince, but looking over, Jupiter Princess was biting her lip with an expression of hunger. Was she getting off on this?

"Yes, we've been so naughty," Jupiter Princess cooed. "How are you going to punish us?"

"I'll tell you how," the Ghost responded. He fidgeted with his crotch-piece to reveal his massive cock, already hard a dripping precum. Was he getting off on this too?, Grace thought.

"Yes, daddy, punish me with that cock," Jupiter Princess begged.

Hearing him called daddy sent a jolt through Grace's body; she felt her pussy leak. Was she into this? Grace was numb with lust, unable to speak.She was mesmerized by his huge cock. She needed to get dad-dicked.

The Ghost shook his head. "No, you're gonna watch your friend take it." He walked over to where Grace was kneeling and presented his thick cock to her.

Grace gulped and licked her lips. It was even bigger up close, maybe the biggest she'd had. She wrapped her lips around his tip and started sucking.

"Ohh, yes," the Ghost moaned. He caressed Grace's face. "Good girl."

Hearing this, Grace's pussy spasmed and convulsed, coating the inside of her thighs. "Mmnh, mah!" she moaned around his cock.

"Yes, you like taking my cock like a good girl?" the Ghost asked her.

Grace nodded, still sucking. "Mmhmm." Her whole body was on fire. She loved daddy's dick.. The Ghost thrust further and further in her throat, pinning Grace against the side of the desk. She diligently sucked and stroked him harder.

"See, why can't you be a good girl like her? Jupiter Princess get over here," the Ghost said. He pointed at the desk. Getting his meaning, the blonde heroine bent herself over the table.

The Ghost lifted a gloved hand. "This -"

SMACK

"Anh!" Jupiter Princess half yelped, half moaned.

"- is for being a naughty brat."

Jupiter Princess felt the pain radiate out and make her pussy drip.

"Harder," she begged. "I've been bad."

SMACK! The Ghost obliged with a stronger slap.

"Yessss!" she moaned.

"Bad girls need to be punished," he said.

She practically melted into the desk. "Please punish me. Make me scream."

He wriggled a finger against her sopping pussy lips and pushed inside.

"Unh, yes!" Jupiter Princess moaned. He pulled his finger out.

SMACK

"Ahh!" Jupiter Princess cried. Her knees buckled; she honestly couldn't tell if the spanking or the fingering was turning her on more. His fingers returned, this time quickly fingerblasting her.

"Oh! Oh! OHhh!" Bolts of pleasure shot through her body. Jupiter Princess gripped the desk for dear life, splintering its edges with her super strength as an intense orgasm rocked her body.

Meanwhile, Grace had gone cross-eyed just thinking about daddy's cock in her mouth. She stroked, and sucked, and moaned on this massive rod. Without warning, he exploded inside her throat, covering her mouth and face in the process with his giant, sticky load. Grace slurped up as much as she could, sucking his cock for every last drop.

"Thank you, daddy," Grace said, licking his cock clean.

The Ghost nodded. "I hope you both learned your lesson."

Grace turned to the still shaking Jupiter Princess.

"Wow," Grace said.

"Wow," Jupiter Princess agreed.

Grace turned back. The room was empty; the Ghost was gone. "Hey, where'd he go?"

Jupiter Princess rolled her eyes. "I hate it when he does that."

12