River City Superheroine Ch. 06

Story Info
STORY SCRAP: Grace returns to River City.
6.6k words
4.5
1.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers

*Author's note: I unfortunately neither have the time nor the motivation to finish River City Superheroine the way I envisioned. These Story Scraps are roughly edited and in approximate order, but some notes and out-of-sequence scenes are left in.*

From a nearby rooftop, Masquerade watched as the super was shoved in the back of a squad car. She needed to catch up, and quickly. Looking around, Masquerade saw an opportunity: a young beat cop, left behind and fumbling with his gun. She jumped down into the alley and pretended to run away.

"S-Stop right there!"

Masquerade froze in the alley and turned to face the cop who thought he was chasing her. He had his gun trained on her, but she could see from his hands shaking uncontrollably. She smiled. This was going to be easy. She sauntered towards him.

"What are you doing? I-I said stop!" The nervous rookie backed away as she approached.

Masquerade held out her hands to him, wrists together. "You caught me! Go ahead and tie me up."

The cop timidly approached the sexy cat burglar and handcuffed her hands in front of her. Masquerade noticed him sneak a look at her cleavage.

"So, you've got me cuffed in this alley all alone," she said innocently. "What will you do with me?"

"I, uhh, what? Take you back in to the precinct."

Masquerade pouted. "I bet you'd pin me down right here and FUCK me, wouldn't you? Where no one can see us or hear me scream for you?"

"Uhh..." The cop didn't know how to respond.

Masquerade unzipped her bodysuit further, revealing her big, perky tits. "You'd probably grope my boobs too." She pressed her breasts together with her arms for emphasis. "Don't act like you haven't been looking at them."

The cop could only open and close his mouth, speechless. Masquerade could see his cock making a tent in his pants. Almost there.

"Or do you want to take me from behind?" She stuck her firm ass out at him. "You'd stick it in my ass wouldn't you, you filthy boy? I'd scream, but secretly I love it up my ass," she whispered in a lustful moan.

Masquerade knelt down and gripped the officer's quickly stiffening member through his pants and moaned seductively.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Mmm, what does it look like, officer? I'm doing whatever you want." She licked her lips and unzipped his pants. His cock sprung out, already slick with precum. Using the only two-handed grip she could with her wrists hand-cuffed, she started quickly stroking his cock.Masquerade was relentless in her pace, and before long she felt the officer's cock stiffen.

"Oh my - unh fuck," he moaned. "Oh, god I'm gonna -"

Masquerade only picked up her stroking speed as he spurted his load, shooting wildly around Masquerade's face.

"Mmm." The seductive thief moaned and licked some cum off her face. "Looks like you were pretty pent-up. Do you like seeing my face all painted with your cum?"

"Fuck yeah," he moaned.

"So you do speak!" Masquerade smiled. "What do you want next?"

"Next?"

"Oh, don't tell me you're done already." She bent over in front of him and wiggled her ass. "I've got a cock shaped hole between my legs that could use some filling."

"Do you want me to take the handcuffs off?"

"I like it better with them on." She winked. Masquerade saw his cock start to stiffen again. "Would you mind helping me out of this bodysuit? I've gotten so hot."

The officer hesitantly tore at Masquerade's bodysuit, exposing her round tanned ass. Finally, Masquerade thought. He was getting the idea.

"So, uhh, you like that I can, I mean. Do you want me to stick it in?" he asked awkwardly.

Masquerade rolled her eyes, making sure he didn't see. "Stick it wherever you want, officer," she moaned at him.

The officer slowly lined up his cock with her pussy and pressed himself into her tight, wet folds. He held himself inside her for a moment, a moment too long, thought Masquerade. Did she have to tell him to do everything? Masquerade rammed her pussy all the way down his shaft.

"Oh, yes! Your cock feels so big. Spank my ass!" she commanded.

"Oh, uh..."

*swat*

Masquerade barely even felt it. "Harder," she yelled.

*SMACK*

"Ah! There you go! Now pull my hair and really fuck me!"

The cop hesitated.

"Oh, fuck this," Masquerade said. She pushed herself off his cock, and in one smooth motion she stood up and kicked the officer to the ground, her hands still cuffed in front of her. She squatted over his crotch, her taut asshole inches from his glistening cock.

"Stick your cock in my ass," she commanded.

He gulped and nodded.

Masquerade braced her hands on his chest and lowered herself onto his cock. The officer guided it in. At least he could do that much, she thought. His cock poked at her asshole and slid in.

"Ungh." Masquerade let out a low groan.

"Oh, fuck that's tigh-." Masquerade clamped a hand on his mouth.

"You do not get to talk anymore. Sit here and fuck me." Masquerade rubbed her clit and started rocking her hips on his cock.

"Oh, does that feel good? Your cock inside my tight ass?"

The officer nodded vigorously.

"I bet you thought about getting your hands all over me before. Did the rest of the boys at your precinct joke about getting to fuck me?" Masquerade moaned. The throbbing cock in her ass and her clitoral stimulations were getting her close. She felt the fire in her body grow.

The officer nodded again.

"Well, grab me then! Pinch my tits! Or squeeze my ass!"

His rough hands gripped her firm ass. Masquerade's pussy was leaking all over the officer.

"Mm, yeah," Masquerade moaned. "I bet you -ah! - you're gonna tell all -ooh!- all your friends about this aren't you?"

The officer shook his head.

"You still- ohh- don't get it! I want you to tell them! Tell them you -ahh!- caught me! Tell them you fucked! Me! In! The! Ass! Tell them -oh! Oh!- you! Made! Me! Cuuuuum!" Masquerade was screaming now as her body felt awash in pulses of pleasure as she came. Her asshole flexed and pulsed too, tightening around the officer's cock.

"Holy shit! I'm gonna cu-" Masquerade clamped his mouth shut again, continuing to buck her hips. She felt his cock explode his warm load inside her, and she kept riding out her pleasure and milking his cock.

"You can tell them you came in me too." Masquerade winked, and held out her still-cuffed hands. "Now, why don't you take this bad girl downtown?"

--

After they talk, Grace is captured by the police because of illegal vigilante activity. They ask for her CAPE identification, knowing full well it's void. She is taken to interrogation by two cops. She keeps her disguise on because of CAPE agreements with police. Good-cop bad-cop happens with the bad-cop commenting on her physique, which gets her worked up a little sexually. She gets called dirty names, making her aroused, and she tries to hide it by snapping back at him.

Grace is in handcuffs, which work on her because she has no super strength. She can still use her powers, but it's harder to focus without using her hands.

Police frisk Grace's body, causing her to bite her lip when hands brush across her chest and thighs.

Her face gets flushed with arousal. "Are you lost exploring down there?"

"If you're so eager for me to explore, why don't you spread your legs and bend over the table?"

"Tch, asshole." But she does as he says. The table felt cool against her reddening face.

"I knew you could play nice."

"Fucking hurry up and get on with it," she said angrily.

He chuckled. "Feels like you're wet already. You've been looking forward to this?"

He slid his fingers inside her dripping pussy, and Grace tried not to moan when his fingers started searching for her g-spot. She failed.

"Ah! Oh fuck," she whispered.

"You're starting to enjoy this," he said smugly.

"Ah - shut up!"

"Playing hard to get? I'll make you beg for it then." The cop unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He lined it up with her pussy, but didn't enter. He rubbed her clit and traced lines around her taut asshole. Grace squirmed. His fingers had felt really good inside her a moment ago, and their absence was missed. She didn't want to give the cop the satisfaction of begging, but she was desperate for cock. She was well aware of the cock head pressed against her pussy, its tip getting covered in her leaking fluids. Her desire grew and swelled as she panted with lust.

"Fuck, just stick it in already!" she yelled.

"Of course, slut." He rammed his cock deep inside her, causing Grace to scream in pleasure.

"Ahh! Yes!"

"Do you like my cock inside you?" the cop asked. Grace didn't respond. She needed to focus and find a way out of th--

He smacked her ass, causing her to yelp.

"Ah!"

"I said, 'do you like my cock inside you?'" he repeated.

"OH, ah - are you even -ah fuck- are you even in?"

"I can hear you moaning, you know. Wrong answer anyway." He swatted her ass again and started fucking her harder.

"Ah!" She yelped again. "Fuck you!" She was flushed red with anger, but the heat only played off her own lust, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm with each thrust and smack.

"Do you like my cock inside you?" he asked again.

"Uh, fuck! Yes! Yes, your -AHH- cock feels -OH MY GOD- so good insi - AAA!"

An orgasm took over the superheroine, causing her to scream uncontrollably as the cop fucked her senseless. His climax came soon after, and feeling him shoot his load inside her triggered another small orgasm for Grace. Grace let out a sigh when he pulled his cock out, feeling empty and satisfied. The sexually spent superheroine started sliding back off the interrogation table, but a different pair of hands on her ass stopped her.

"We're not done with you yet," said the other cop. "You still haven't told us what you know."

"Like I'd tell you anything," she spat. "Why don't you fuck me and get it over with?"

"Still so eager to get fucked? Fine, have it your way."

Truth was, even if she couldn't admit it, getting fucked into submission was seriously turning her on. The second cop readied his cock, this time by her ass.

"I - no, wait!" Grace barely had time to prepare himself before he slid his cock in her tight ass hole.

"Ungh!" She let out a low moan. Her hands, still handcuffed against her back, clenched the air as his thick cock slid deeper inside her. When he bottomed out inside her, he grabbed her hair for leverage, eliciting another moan from Grace.

"How does my cock feel inside your ass?" He started thrusting.

"I- I, ooh fuuuuck," the heroine moaned again, louder. Her pleasure was so intense she was unable to answer. The cop fucked her harder.

"I said, 'how does my cock feel inside your ass?'" he repeated. "When I ask you a question, I expect you to answer it, slut."

A jolt of lust shot through Grace when he called her a slut, and she moaned loudly. Another orgasm was building, and Grace struggled to focus through her haze of bliss.

"I - ohh - it feels so fucking good!" she screamed.

"Good girl," he replied. "Now tell us why you're investigating the Three Kings."

"Their gang - fuck - is responsible for - oh my god - most of the crime in the city! Ah, yes!"

"Wrong. The Three Kings are an important company for us." He stopped thrusting momentarily, and Grace protested with a feeble groan. "You are not to investigate them any more. If you continue, we won't be as nice next time. Understand?"

This news would've ordinarily shocked Grace, but she was distracted from being deprived of cock so close to her orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes, I understand!"

"Good slut," he said. He resumed pounding Grace's ass, and soon she was on the brink of climax again.

"Ahh, fuck! I'm cumming!" The orgasm tore through her, convulsing her body as waves of pleasure rocked her. Her hole tightened, causing the cop to blow his load.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned as he pulled out, shooting his load all over her ass.

"Oh, yes! Cover me with your cum!"

---

Masquerade pulled up to the police station just to see the super escorted out of the building and shoved into an unmarked sedan.

"Whose car is that?" Masquerade asked her driver.

"Uhhh," the cop responded dumbly.

"Right," Masquerade said. "You're not supposed to say?"

The cop shrugged.

"Three Kings?"

The cop shrugged again.

"Oh, enough of this." Masquerade slipped out of her cuffs and conked the cop on his head, knocking him out. She pulled him out of the car and cuffed him onto a nearby street sign. Before leaving, she pulled out her calling card: an ornate masquerade mask printed on a business card. Masquerade planted a kiss, marking it with her orange-red lipstick, and scrawled a note:

Thanks for the ride!

Xoxo Masq

The thief tucked it in the cop's shirt pocket, then sped away in the squad car.

Meeting RK

Grace was led to the front door of a massive mansion by the plainclothes officers, who unlocked her cuffs and gestured at the doorbell. Rubbing her wrists, Grace rang the doorbell. A tall, muscled man in a suit greeted her.

"Ah, hello Grace!" He smiled warmly. "Leave us," he said to the cops, who nodded and left.

"Please come in!"

There was something familiar about him. Sure, his crown tattoo marked him as part of the Three Kings, but that wasn't a surprise. He led her to a couch, gesturing for her to sit next to him. Grace sat down cautiously. Across the room from the couch was a massive painting of a sailboat. Grace's eyes went wide. He was the thug that gave her the code for the safe at the Scarlet Lounge, after he fucked her.

"I see you recognize me now, Grace," he said. "I've been watching you for quite some time, and formal introductions are in order. I am Roy Rosso, the Red King." He extended his hand.

Grace shook his hand numbly. The Red King? She fucked the Red King? Her blood ran cold, but her body heated up remembering how good his cock was.

"Pleasure to meet you formally," he said to the still-mute Grace. "We may be at odds some of the time, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together, right?"

"I..." Grace didn't know what to say. She could barely keep from throwing herself on his cock.

"Ah! Where are my manners? You probably want a shower. No doubt those goons who brought you had some fun first."

Grace nodded in agreement.

"Alright, then," the Red King held out his hand. "Give me your costume so it can get washed."

"What, right here?" Grace asked. He wants me to strip?

"There's no one else here." He gestured around. "And it's not like I haven't seen it before."

Grace blushed, but did as he asked. She peeled off every bit of cum-stained clothing until she was standing nude in front of him. He took her clothes in one hand and cupped her face with the other.

"Good girl," he said.

Grace felt a huge swell of lust, but was able to stay still. Oh god, she wanted to be his good girl so badly. The Red King pulled her into a kiss, and Grace returned it passionately. He pulled away first.

"I'll show you where you can freshen up."

--

Grace was alone in the shower, hot water running over her naked body. Her mind was fixated on one thing: the Red King's cock. Her fingers blasted her pussy as she fantasized him grabbing her roughly and shoving his thick cock down her throat. She knew she couldn't say no to whatever he asked, and she didn't know why she needed it so badly.

"Mmph!" Grace bit her lip to keep from moaning too loudly as she climaxed. She shut off the shower and dried off. The only clothes left for her was a bathrobe, which she put on and walked back to the living room where the Red King awaited her.

Grace's heart was racing. She knew she should just beat him up. Defeat the bad guy. But she really, desperately wanted to be his good cock slut. The Red King motioned for her to sit next to him. She stood for a moment of indecision.

"Sit," he commanded. Grace sat. He rubbed his hand on her cheek, and Grace almost moaned. The heat of his touch was both unbearable and intoxicating. She stole a glance at his thick member in his pants.

"Do you want something from me?"

"Oh god," she finally said. "Yes." Even now her mouth was watering and her pussy was dripping just thinking about getting her lips on his cock.

"Say it."

Grace couldn't bring herself to say it louder than a whisper. "I want your cock."

"Good girl. Kneel down."

Grace shuddered with excitement. She dropped to her knees and felt the Red King grab a handful of her hair. He guided her mouth towards his stiffening cock. Grace felt her heart beat faster. Her whole body was on fire. She needed to suck his cock. Grace opened her mouth and reached out with her tongue. Just before she reached her prize, he stopped her.

"What do you say?"

Grace grimaced. "Yes, sir." She felt a twinge of arousal between her legs.

"Good girl," he said and let her proceed.

Her tongue wrapped around his warm cock and bobbed her head down his shaft.

"Mmm." Grace moaned deeply at the sensation. A feeling of satisfaction spread through her body. Her lips sucked on his cock head, and she felt herself get wetter. She was relieved he had finally let her suck his cock. She sensually bobbed up and down, slowly licking and sucking his cock head.

"Do you need this cock?" he asked. Grace nodded and moaned.

"Ub bup bup bup." He pulled her away from his cock again. "I need to hear you say it."

Grace's body was burning with desire again. She looked at his cock. "I was born to suck cock and swallow cum," she whispered.

"Good girl." He loosened his grip on her.

Grace leaned in towards his cock slowly, so slowly. Part of her still wished he would stop her. Her mouth parted slightly and she felt her mouth water. She needed this. She took his length down her throat one aching inch at a time. She stopped for a moment when she reached his base, feeling him throb in her throat; Grace shivered when she heard him moan. Equally slowly, she backed her throat off of his cock, leaving it drenched and dripping in her saliva.

"Your big cock feels so good sliding down my throat," Grace moaned. "I want your cum so badly, daddy."

He smiled. "If you keep being a good girl, I'll give it to you."

"Yes, daddy. Let me be your good girl." Grace nodded and returned to sensually deepthroating the Red King's cock. Her pussy was on fire, but she didn't want to take her mouth off his cock. She needed to suck it more than she wanted her own release. Grace stroked his cock tightly while his tip went in and out of her throat. He stiffened and Grace sucked down on his cock head.

"Ugh, take it all, slut!"

Grace felt his salty-sweet, sticky load all over her tongue and mouth. Her pussy felt like it might explode as she swallowed all of his seed. God, it was so easy and fun to be a slut, Grace thought. Grace sighed deeply in satisfaction and looked up at him.

"Thank you, sir."

--

Masquerade rescue.

RK lets her go. "We'll be in touch, Grace."

--

Masquerade teaching Grace to suck and meeting Eden

Masquerade says it's so boring without Grace around, since the police are no fun to play with. She knows someone Grace should meet to make things more interesting.

"Who?"

Grace flushes even deeper, her face seemingly on fire from embarrassment.

Masquerade continues. "I know that you're embarrassed. But you shouldn't be. Your sexuality is a tool that you can use more often."

"I can't believe we're having this conversation. Why should I even trust you?"

"Fair point. My name is Catherine. You have a lot to learn."

Grace is in Masquerade's penthouse. Still not knowing if she can trust her.

"Come on. Let's go find that contact. Your training starts tonight."

Masquerade and Grace go to an office building under the cover of night. Masquerade approaches a guard and tells Grace to watch from afar.

The seductive thief was on her knees with the guard's cock in her mouth. She was bobbing her head eagerly on his shaft, not even concerned that the guard could overpower her or capture her at any moment. Masquerade may as well have broken in for the sole purpose of cock sucking.

acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers
12