River City Superheroine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guard was groping her breasts, freed from her bodysuit, and squeezing her nipples. Masquerade moaned around his cock, urging his touch. Grace felt a twinge of arousal from hearing Masquerade's elicitations.

One hand covered her mouth while the other circled her clit as Grace watched Masquerade's masterful ministrations on the guard.

The guard placed his hands on her head, and when she didn't protest, began fucking her face. Grace felt herself near orgasm watching the elusive Masquerade get face fucked. She circled her clit ever faster, edging herself to the brink.

"Where do you want me to cum," she heard the guard ask.

"In my mouth," Masquerade replied.

Grace climaxed from hearing this, and bit down on a finger to stay silent and she shook with orgasmic energy. The guard, meanwhile, shot his load into Masquerade's mouth who swallowed up his cum eagerly. Licking cum from around her lips, Masquerade looked directly at Grace and winked before standing up zipping up her bodysuit.

--

Grace and Masquerade find another guard and this time it's Grace's turn.

"Is this really easier than just beating him up?"

"Sometimes, yes. Sometimes it's worth it just for the cock," Masquerade says with a smile. "Far less messy. Well, in a way. Besides, if we help him he's more willing to be cooperative."

"But I'm not sure..."

Masquerade cut her off. "Listen. I saw what you were doing on the city outskirts. Put his cock in your mouth and finally have some fun."

Grace puts her mouth on his tip and can't deny the pleasure she feels. No longer feeling inhibited, Grace moans at the feeling of having her mouth full of meat.

"There you go," Masquerade said. She was holding Grace's hair and gently encouraging her by pushing Grace's head further onto the cock. "Do you like how she sucks?" Masquerade asks the guard.

"Oh, yeah she's a good cocksucker."

"Yes, such a good girl." Masquerade gets behind Grace and fingers her while she sucks the guard to completion. He finishes in her throat and Masquerade holds Grace's mouth in place to take the whole load.

They get to Eden's office. Grace realizes she's the woman who saw her with her tits covered in cum at the Scarlet Lounge, and flushes with embarrassment yet again.

"Good, you finally found me," Eden said. "I was beginning to get impatient."

The platinum blonde wore a tight skirt and loose blouse. Her skin was lightly tanned. Grace's eyes followed Eden's long legs up to her waist, and the superheroine felt a tingle between her own legs. She shook her head at the intrusive thought.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Grace."

"Eden. Aka Domino."

Eden explains her backstory. More of her physical descriptors go here as well.

---

Watching police incompetence with lack of a super from Cassie's perspective, she sets out on her own after a fight with Anthony.

Cassie snuck around as quietly as she could. The whole "covert operations," didn't suit her well, but what choice did she have? She hadn't heard from Grace in weeks, and Anthony wasn't forthcoming on information from CAPE. Grace was rough around the edges in her methods, no doubt, but getting benched seemed like a gross overreaction. There had to be something else at play, she thought. Which led her to where she was now: City Hall. She needed to see what files she could find linking the police, CAPE, and the Three Kings.

She had worn all black to blend in. Black boots, black leggings, and a black sweater that snugly wrapped her large breasts. The night chill made her stiff nipples ever so slightly visible poking into the fabric. Her brunette hair sat in a bun underneath a black beanie on her head.

Cassie made her way to the Chief's office, still trying to stay quiet. It was, admittedly, making quite loud noises in the empty hall, and Cassie winced with each thud of her boots on the marble tiles. Once she got to the door, she stuck a gadget on it that made quick work of the electronic lock. Cassie closed the door and turned on her flashlight.

She'd been there a few times before, when the cops had worked with Grace on a few missions. The chief had a large desk with a computer off to the side. Filing cabinets were stuffed with papers; relics of a pre-digital era. A large sailboat painting hung opposite the door. Cassie sat down at the desk and started hacking into the chief's computer.

Her heart was pounding; Grace was the one who did missions in the field. Every little noise made Cassie jump. Come on, come on. After what seemed like forever, the computer logged in. Cassie searched for anything related to CAPE and the Three Kings and started a download onto her jump drive.

*Estimated Time Remaining: 29 minutes 58 seconds*

Well, crap.

A noise approached from outside. Too late she realized it was footsteps. She heard the door unlock; she had to think quickly. Shit, shit, shit, there was nowhere to hide. The handle turned, and Cassie gulped. She prepared for the worst.

A platinum blonde-haired woman walked inside, and let out a little gasp. Clearly she hadn't expected to see Cassie. The woman was wearing a black and white unitard cut closely at the shoulders and hips, giving a generous view of her firm ass. Her long, toned legs were uncovered. Sharp green eyes surveyed the room behind her domino mask., and the crook of her elbow held a long metal staff. She strode confidently towards Cassie.

"You're Cassie, right? Grace mentioned you a few times. My name's Domino." The costumed woman held out her hand.

Cassie nodded, and shook her hand. Her mind was reeling, and her heart was pounding still. She took a deep breath to steady herself.

"Hi, yes, I'm Cassie. But who are you? And where is Grace?" Cassie was still on guard. There was no telling who this woman could be, even if she knew Grace's name.

"I don't work for CAPE if that's what you mean. And Grace is laying low. Or trying to," Eden added.

Cassie smiled a little. That does sound like Grace.

The woman continued. "I used to do hero work, before CAPE moved in. We think there's some funny business going on between the cops and the Three Kings. I came down here to find some intel, though clearly you had the same idea."

Cassie nodded. "Yeah, I'm downloading the intel now. There's about... 24 minutes left on it. Who is 'we?'"

"In that case," Eden said, "I'll go take a look around for you. And 'we' is me, Grace, and Masquerade."

Eden gripped her staff firmly in one hand and left, closing the door behind her.

Cassie was shocked. Masquerade? Helping Grace? It seemed strange, but her allies weren't who she thought they were anymore. She pondered this, errantly drumming her fingers on the desk as the download slowly ticked down. Ten minutes passed, then fifteen. What was taking Domino so long?

Another minute passed, and the lock clicking made Cassie sit upright. Finally, the all clear from Domino. The door opened, and a night guard walked in. Cassie held her hands over her mouth, barely suppressing a shriek.

"Hey!" he shouted. "What are you doing here?!"

"Uhh.. um," she stammered. She glanced at the screen. Eight minutes; shit. She looked back at the guard. She could still tell he was too muscular for her to take on by herself.

"Well? Out with it!" He looked impatient, but also distracted. Cassie noticed his eyes flicking to her chest and the increasing size of his bulge. Oh, fuck it why not? She lifted her sweater up over her huge breasts and let them loose. Wincing from embarrassment, she opened her eyes after a few heartbeats to see the guard dumbfounded at seeing her swaying tits.

"Uh, those are great." He cleared his throat. "But I still need you to leave the building, miss."

Shit, Cassie thought. Where was Domino? Cassie had to stay for a few more minutes.

Thinking quickly, she said, "Orrr, what exactly? Are you gonna take me downtown? Because I've been such a bad girl?" Cassie's face flushed a deep red. God, I really laid it on thick, she thought.

"No, I wouldn't need to arrest you necessarily." He looked confused.

Men are so dense. "Oh, good. In that case, can I take care of you right here?" Cassie bit her lip and squeezed her boobs at him.

His face lit up. "Oh, you mean - oh, fuck yeah! Let me see that pussy!"

"Ugh, no way," she replied. "I just meant, like, a blowjob! Sit down by the door."

He nodded eagerly and took a seat by the still-open door. He unzipped his pants and took out his half-erect cock. Cassie pulled her sweater back down and knelt in front of him. She slowly stroked his cock, coaxing it to full mast. She was a little surprised at how big and thick it was. Her lips wrapped around his stiff cock head, and her head bobbed up and down on his shaft, trying to get his cock deeper and deeper each time. Her mind briefly thought of Anthony, and she sucked harder. She couldn't quite get his large shaft down her throat, and Cassie moaned a bit for show.

The guard was moaning and groaning, but after a few minutes, he didn't seem to be getting close to cumming at all. Cassie switched to stroking his cock with both hands while she sucked his tip.

"Oh, yeah," the man groaned. He reached down and massaged her tits with both hands. Cassie moaned involuntarily around his cock as he kneaded her sensitive chest. She closed her eyes for a bit, lost in the blissful sensation of him squeezing her tits.

"Ahem," the guard coughed. "Can you keep going...?" Cassie felt a flicker of embarrassment first, then one of annoyance. Could he blow his load already? She didn't want Domino to walk in on this embarrassing situation. Nevermind that his hands groping were jolts of pure pleasure to her delicate breasts.

--

As if on cue, she saw movement in the crack in the door. Cassie gagged and choked, spilling spit down her chin, as Domino walked in. The superheroine acted quickly. Domino pressed her staff against the guard's chest. Then, so quickly Cassie thought she imagined it, Domino teleported in front of the computer and back.

The man tried to speak, but Domino quickly covered his mouth with her hand.

"Now, let's not be hasty," Domino said. "I could easily knock you out. But seeing as you've got a situation here, and looking at what you're packing, why don't we sweeten the deal? Nod if you agree."

He slowly nodded.

"Good." Domino took her hand away and continued. "If you can last another, oh let's say 3 minutes with my friend here..." She leaned down next to his ear. "I'll let you fuck me," she whispered. The man looked her up and down, drinking in her scantily clad athletic figure, and nodded eagerly.

"Good!" Domino smirked. "But if you don't... she'll ruin your orgasm. And I'll knock you out."

He gulped, but nodded again.

"Wait, Domino," Cassie protested. "This guy's stamina is unreal. I-"

"Don't worry. The pressure is on now. Get to it!"

Cassie grumbled a bit, but got back on her knees. She doubled her efforts, pulling out every trick she knew. Her tongue flicked at the sensitive skin under his cock head, while her hands stroked even faster. Her warm mouth then fully engulfed his tip, swirling her tongue around it. She saw Domino lean down and talk in his ear, and she could barely make out the words.

"Oh, yeah you like the way she sucks your big cock? Look at how fat her tits are! Get your hands in there. Yes, aren't they just so soft?" The man groaned loudly, and Domino continued. "Think about how could it would feel to fuck my tight pussy. God, I'm already so wet for you. I bet you would make me moan like a little slut. Unh! Hyeah!" Domino let out some exaggerated pornstar moans.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming!" he yelled. Cassie felt his cock throb, and she pulled it out just as it started spurting. His white cum splashed on her black sweater. She spit out the bit of cum that shot in her mouth. Out of instinct, she kept stroking as his orgasm peaked, squeezing out every last bit of cum.

Domino checked the computer. She handed the jump drive and a separate circular device to Cassie. "This will show you where our base is. The others are expecting you," Domino explained.

Cassie paused and looked at the guard with concern. The superheroine stroked the guard's still sensitive member, causing him to writhe and groan. Domino mouthed the word "Go" to Cassie.

"Well, a deal's a deal," Cassie heard Masquerade say as Cassie snuck out the door.

Once she got into the main hall, Cassie realized she didn't even need to sneak anymore. Every security guard was either knocked out or tied up. Cassie ran outside past the incapacitated guards. Cassie looked at the beacon Domino gave her. The blinking lights pointed towards the industrial district.

She felt a bite from the chill night air, even through her sweater. Her sweater! It was still covered in cum. She decided to head home first for a change of clothes. And a shower.

---

Eden rolled her eyes at the guard still squirming in her grip. "Why don't we get right to it? I was told you can last a long time."

His cock stiffened again quickly, but the guard himself was at a loss for action. Domino's grasp was so tight on his cum-slick cock that he could do nothing but moan and grasp the chair arms.

"I - ohhh," the guard groaned.

"Come on, then," Domino said, stroking his sensitive cock even faster. "Don't you want to fuck me?"

The guard writhed and bucked, wanting but not able to get out of her grip. He could feel his muscles tighten and knew he couldn't hold on much longer.

Domino stroked even more tightly now. "Come on, big boy," she teased. "Don't you want to make me your whore? Your slut? You want to make me scream for your big cock?"

He couldn't handle it anymore. "Oh, fffffuck!" The man's whole body tensed, and his stiff cock shot a second load that night. Domino calmly aimed it away from her, splattering the guard's own jacket with his cum. He collapsed in the chair, spent.

Domino wiped her hand off on his pants. "As if," she scoffed, and teleported out of the room.

---

ALTERNATE SCENE

Eden bent over to lick and stroke his cock long enough to get it hard again. Coupled with the view of her tits constrained by her tight outfit, the guard was fully erect in no time. Eden walked over to the desk and bent over it, her ass presented to the guard. She moved her leotard off to the side of her crotch, and the guard could see her pussy shimmering with wetness.

"Come on over here and fuck my pussy," she said.

The guard needed no second invitation. He stood up and walked over to her, feeling her sculpted ass and toned thighs. He heard her moan faintly at his touch, and a thought came into his head. Why not have some fun first? He ran his fingers down and around her pussy lips and traced just around her pink asshole. He could see her body clench with anticipation as his fingers slowly circle closer to her sopping wet pussy. Her juices were dripping down onto the desk now. With no warning, he stuck a finger into her pussy as deep as it would go.

"Mm -- aah!" The superheroine had to suppress a louder moan. The sudden insertion made her clench on his finger in surprise. "Please give me your thick cock already! I was already so wet from watching her suck it."

He smiled, unseen to her. Were all superheroines so slutty? The blue-eyed one seemed like a real bossy bitch. He wondered if she also melted like this at the thought of cock. With the tits she had, maybe...

He focused back to the squealing super in front of him. He took out his finger and placed it by her face to steady himself, but she began eagerly sucking her own juices off his finger. He lined up his cock with her pussy and slowly pushed himself in.

"Mmh!" Eden moaned louder around his finger as inch-by-inch of his thick cock pressed into her tight, wet pussy. Unknown to her, however, he only put in about three-quarters of his considerable length. She rocked back and forth on what she thought was his full length cock, basking in the bliss of his member stretching out her pussy. The guard grabbed her by the ass and started fucking her slowly, careful not to push in all the way.

"Yeah -- mhm -- unh." Eden moaned with every thrust of his cock, but not as loudly as before. He was stimulating her g-spot, but not as well as she had hoped a cock of his size and girth would. Eventually, her pleasure stopped building. Not close enough to orgasm, but not far enough away that she wanted to stop either.

"Are you getting close?/' she asked him. Hopefully he had some gas left.

"I'm just getting started," he replied, and bottomed out completely.

"Oh, shii-- iiiii," Eden screamed. She was seeing stars. His cock was filling her out completely. "Oh, god your -- aah! -- cock is -- mmmh!" She moaned loudly. Her pleasure was growing. Eden gripped the desk for dear life as he fucked her harder. "Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm gonna cu -- aaah!"

Eden's orgasm crashed into her. She quivered on the desk, and her pussy clamped hard onto the guard's cock.

The guard felt her already tight pussy tighten even further, and it pushed him over the edge.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. His cock pulsed as he shot his load deep into the superheroine's throbbing pussy.

"Aaah!" Eden climaxed again feeling his cum inside her.

He sat back down in a chair, exhausted.

12