River City Superheroine Ch. 09

Story Info
STORY SCRAP: Party on the rooftop!
4.2k words
4.67
1.3k
5
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers

*Author's note: I unfortunately neither have the time nor the motivation to finish River City Superheroine the way I envisioned. These Story Scraps are roughly edited and in approximate order, but some notes and out-of-sequence scenes are left in.*

The superheroine was sensitive and anxious the whole day leading up to the party. Her sex dream the night before had made her horny, but her many attempts to masturbate had left her unsatisfied. Grace went about her day planning out what her goals at the party were, yet her mind was distracted. Every time she moved, she was aware of her clit rubbing against her panties and a shudder of arousal would pass through her; she could feel her stiff, tender nipples pressing into her bra constantly.

By the end of the painstakingly arousing day, the plan was set. Grace would have Eden help her identify the Three Kings by name, and Grace would send a picture of them back to Cassie and Anthony for them to research and send information to the police.

For the party, Grace picked out a light blue dress. It had an open back, a short cut that showed off her long legs, and a front that held her breasts and clasped behind her neck. The dress brushed against her nipples and she shivered. Grace was ready for action, if nothing else for a distraction from her arousal.

--

Grace walked out of the elevator and onto the rooftop of the skyscraper. The cool night air greeted her first, accompanied by a live band playing music. Eden spotted her quickly and came over.

"Good, you're here. If anyone asks, you're my plus-one. We can make our way over to the Three Kings, but we have to mingle our way there. It'd be too suspicious for me to introduce you straight-up."

Grace nodded and let herself be led away by Eden. Grace thought Eden's hands felt quite soft and warm but shook her head to clear those thoughts. The mingling went largely without incident.

The two women walked and talked, but Grace still was distracted. Her legs rubbing her panties against her crotch, and her ever-stiff nipples still begged for her attention. She tried to focus on the mission but her senses were overloading her.

"Hey, Grace. Grace!" Eden hissed at her. Grace snapped back to reality.

"Huh, what?"

"Over there, that's Jay Rajiv the Blue King."

Grace hurriedly took a covert photo and sent it to Anthony, along with the name. That's one down, two to go. Eden and Grace slipped back into the crowd before Rajiv noticed. The thrill of the mission was fueling her arousal. Her heart pounded in her chest and felt heat growing between her legs.

They meandered around the party some more until Eden showed her the Green King, Denver Verdan. Grace could hardly focus on taking the picture. She crossed her legs to try to increase some friction, but knew that alone wouldn't alleviate anything.

Grace couldn't handle it anymore. Her raging libido was driving her crazy. The way her dress brushed against her nipples and the feeling of the air on her exposed back teased and tickled her. She needed release. Grace excused herself from Eden to find a bathroom. Nothing would happen in the few minutes she'd be gone, right?

She went down a floor, away from the rooftop party where there were more offices and fewer people around. Grace sped up to a light jog; she was getting impatient and hornier by the second. A room at the end of the hall had its door open invitingly.

Grace shut the door behind her, and the automatic lights turned out in the office-sterile bathroom. The superheroine started rubbing her clit through her underwear and took a seat on the toilet cover. She pulled her dress above her hips, pinched a nipple with one hand, and massaged her clit with the other. Her panties were already damp. Grace flung her underwear off.

She quickly climaxed once, and continued fingering herself with renewed vigor. Her hands shifted so two fingers were pushing inside her while the other hand made circles on her mound in a steady rhythm. Grace's body was flushed with arousal. She let out a moan as she orgasmed again.

There was a knocking sound on the wall. Grace looked up, startled. There was a hole in the wall on her right, where the noise came from, and an identical hole opposite it in the narrow bathroom on her left.

A gruff voice spoke on the right. "You look ready to take some cock, slut."

Ordinarily, Grace would have told him to fuck off and probably call him a pervert for spying on her, but right now she was too horny to care. "Yes, please give me your cock!" she begged while continuing to masturbate.

"Tell me you're gonna be a good slut and suck this cock."

Grace nodded. "I'll be a good slut and suck your cock."

The mystery man chuckled and stuck his cock through the hole in the wall. Grace gasped. It was a thick cock and about seven inches long. She sat up and gently wrapped a hand around it, continuing to slowly rub her clit while doing so. Her hand began stroking his shaft while she enveloped her soft lips around his tip. The man groaned and his cock twitched in her mouth; Grace felt a shudder of arousal pass through her body.

She realized she desperately wanted his cum. In her mouth, on her chest, it didn't matter. Servicing the cock was making her even hornier. Grace took her second hand from between her legs and spat on it for lubrication before using it in tandem with her other hand to fully stroke the long, thick shaft. Grace bobbed her mouth down the cock head in rhythm with her strokes and moaned while sucking. God, she loved the feeling and faint musk from the cock in her mouth.

She needed more. Grace placed her hands on the wall on either side of the hole to brace herself as she slowly took his whole cock down her throat. The man groaned when his tip pressed the back of her throat, arousing and encouraging Grace. She gradually increased the pace of her deepthroating. She swirled her tongue around his head each time she reached the tip before taking the cock back down her throat; before long, tears were running in rivulets and leaving thin lines of mascara in their wake down her face. Saliva was similarly dripping out of her mouth onto her perky tits. Grace looked like the perfect, messy cockslut but didn't care. All she wanted was this cock and his cum.

The man's groans got louder, and his breathing became shallower. "I'm gonna cum!"

Grace buried his cock down her throat as it pulsated with shot after shot of his creamy load. Grace moaned, relishing the sensation, while she tried to swallow his large cumshot. She gulped a few times, but the rest spilled out the corners of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her chest. She removed her mouth from his cock, lingering on his shaft head to suck it before separating with a pop.

"You really like sucking dick, huh?" the man asked.

Grace nodded. "Mm-hmm." She licked some of the cum around her mouth.

"Try that again, with better manners," he commanded.

"I really liked sucking your cock, sir. Can we go again please?" Grace desperately wanted more cock to satisfy her needs, and the man's dominant tone only turned her on more.

"Don't worry, slut. There's plenty of cock ready for you here tonight."

Grace felt a flicker of alarm. Were they expecting her? Was this a trap for her super alter-ego? She heard a knock from the opposite wall, and the sight of a new cock appearing dispelled her misgivings as her lust took over.

Grace disrobed. Her cum-stained dress, the only article of clothing she had left on, was tossed aside as she leaned in to examine the new dick in front of her. It was a lighter tone than the previous one and a bit shorter, but it was girthier. Grace fingered herself while slowly sucking, content to savor this cock.

She leaned forward to take his cock into her mouth. Suddenly, she slipped off the porcelain seat cover. Her knee slid into the floor, and her shoulder banged into the wall, right next to the penis.

"Ah, fuck!" she swore. She wasn't hurt at all, but her ego was a little bruised.

"Hey, what's going on in there? Am I gonna get my dick sucked or what?" a voice from behind the cock asked.

"Yes, sorry one sec sir," Grace obediently replied.

She looked down and saw the seat cover and her crotch were soaked in her secretions. She couldn't sit down without slipping in an embarrassing manner again. The space was too narrow for her to stand right in front of the cock and suck it, so Grace moved so her now-unusable seat was between her and the cock. The previous hole was now directly behind her ass. She bent forward, over the toilet cover, and found the room to be just wide enough to fit her comfortably in the new position. Grace leaned on the railing for balance, happy to resume cocksucking with gusto.

Grace slowly bobbed her head up and down the shaft, savoring the flavor and feel of the new cock in her mouth. From the hole behind her, she felt a hand rub her ass and caress her wet pussy lips. She gasped from the unexpected sensation, but kept sucking. Grace didn't plan on stopping anyone who wanted to please her aching pussy.

Two fingers probed their way inside her. Grace stopped sucking to moan, which only caused some spit and precum to leak out of her mouth and down her chin. She rocked backwards to push the fingers deeper inside her yearning body.

"Uh uh uh. Keep sucking that cock in front of you," a deep voice behind her said.

Grace huffed but did as she was told, channeling her frustration into deepthroating the cock.

"That's a good slut," the same voice said as the hand continued fingering her wet pussy.

Grace moaned in affirmation while sucking, her hand gripping the base of the shaft while her mouth stimulated the tip. Without warning, the cock shot its load. Cum splattered on the unprepared heroine's face, but she was unperturbed and eagerly licked up as much as she could.

The cock disappeared from its hole without a word, and Grace pouted when one didn't immediately replace it. She instead focused on the hand that was fingering her, a tease of the release that she could have, if only he stuck a cock in her. But, she remained docile, content to be an obedient slut so she could get her reward. Grace closed her eyes and rubbed her cum-glazed tits with both hands. She squeezed her perky breasts and pinched her nipples to increase the small amount of physical pleasure from the hand teasing her.

Then, the hand stopped and disappeared back into its hole. Grace growled in frustration. Were they really going to leave without fucking her?

The voice behind her spoke. "Tell me what you want, slut."

Finally. "I want you to fuck me please, sir," she said.

"Say you want to be roughly fucked like a slut."

"Yes sir, please roughly fuck me like the good cock slut I am! Please stick it in me!"

"That's a good slut."

Grace felt his cock head line up with her pussy, and after what seemed like forever, he pushed his thick cock inside her. He started thrusting, and Grace's knees buckled. Fuck, his cock felt good. He picked up the pace, and Grace bucked her hips back in time with his thrusts to take as much cock as possible.

All the teasing earlier had put her on edge, and she came quickly.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, fuck me like a dirty slut," she moaned, "I love your thick cock!"

The man, as promised, kept roughly fucking her as she moaned and screamed. Grace was tight, but the man's stamina was impressive.

A cock appeared in the hole in front of her. Grace took the cock deep in her mouth, her hands still squeezing her big tits. She rocked back and forth to keep fucking while sucking. She was filled with two hard cocks and she loved it.

She took her mouth off the cock to speak. "Please fuck my face sir."

The cock in front of her wordlessly complied. Grace no longer had to move, as two cocks pounded her from both sides. She was an obedient fuck toy. Grace came again and again. She moaned and shrieked loudly, lost in her ecstacy. Unbeknownst to her, her eyes glowed brighter and brighter as if she was using her powers.

The cock in her mouth blew its load, and Grace tried to swallow as much as she could but truthfully didn't care that cum leaked all down her chin and neck. Soon after, the cock in her pussy erupted, and the feeling of cum and the pulsing shaft sent her over again.

"Oh yes, fill me with your cum sir!" Grace yelled.

The man took his cock out of her, and Grace collapsed on the floor. She was totally exhausted, cum-covered, and cum-filled. She knew she looked like a sloppy whore but didn't care. Grace had her needs satisfied by some thick cocks. Her eyes flashed and dimmed.

"Thanks for the fuck, slut."

The cocks disappeared, leaving Grace alone. She quickly cleaned herself up, but she still felt hungry for cock.

— "There you are!" Eden walked up to Grace in the main lobby. "Where have you been?"

Before Grace could reply, the receptionist from earlier came running over to Grace and Eden.

"Congratulations!" You two have been chosen to win tonight's special surprise!" The woman was so enthusiastic Grace couldn't help but feel a tingle of excitement, adding to the burning lust in her nether regions.

"What do you think it is?" Grace whispered to Eden. Grace held close to Eden. Even the soft warmth of her body heat was driving Grace wild.

"Not sure. We should play along so we don't cause a scene," Eden whispered back. To the receptionist, Eden said, "We accept!"

The woman beamed. "Excellent! Please come with me!" She led the two undercover superheroines inside, away from the rest of the party on the rooftop. They were brought before two identical metal doors.

"One in each door, please!" The receptionist gestured to the doors.

Eden gave Grace's hand a squeeze, then went through the door in front of her. Grace looked at the smiling woman, then back at her door, and felt another tingle of excitement. Maybe it was just her horniness talking, but the thrill was strangely erotic. She steeled herself and opened the door.

The room was quite dim; Grace could hardly make out any features even as her eyes adjusted to the dark. Making sure she was alone, she channeled her energy to her hands. A soft blue light splashed across the room. She saw another door at the end of the room, and in the middle was a lush rug on an otherwise tiled floor, and a silver tray resting on the rug.

First, Grace crossed the room and tried the door. Locked, as she expected. Next she went to the silver tray. Getting closer, Grace could see there was a black lace blindfold and a folded note on the tray. Grace knelt down and picked both up, one in each hand. The note read, Put the blindfold on and wait here for your surprise. She flipped it over, but the other side was blank.

What surprise? Grace shrugged and put on the blindfold. She could almost see through it, but the dim light prevented any significant vision. Grace knelt on the soft rug in trepidation. She was so horny, it took everything she had not to touch herself right away; she eagerly awaited her surprise.

From the back of the room, she heard the door open. She saw a feminine figure approach and heard the click-clack of heels approach where Grace was kneeling. Grace's whole body was trembling; she could feel her pussy dripping.

Soft lips pressed against her own. Grace eagerly returned the kiss, her tongue swirling with her kisser's. The other person broke off the kiss and licked Grace's neck. She felt hands on her breasts. Gentle fingers lightly pressed her nipples through her dress..

"Ah!" Grace gasped. The feeling was electrifying. Grace's stiff nipples were sensitive with arousal. Deft fingers exposed her breasts from underneath her dress; the smooth fabric brushing over her nipples made her moan again. Soft lips kissed their way down to Grace's nipples and sucked on an areola.

"Unh!" Grace moaned, more loudly this time. She felt a hand on her thigh, and eagerly spread her knees further apart. She heard thudding, or perhaps it was her heart pounding in her ears. Grace closed her eyes behind her blindfold, desperately wanting more.

"Please," Grace whispered. The woman's mouth detached from Grace's breasts with a pop. Grace waited, but the woman did nothing. She opened her eyes and saw a masculine figure in the dim light. Grace stayed silent, trying not to think about her screaming lust while she waited.

Grace felt something press against her mouth. She opened her mouth and sucked, disappointed to find it was a thumb. Still, she sucked. Grace sucked and moaned, hoping against hope this mystery man would let her suck his cock next, but she didn't dare say anything.

Grace felt something heavy rest on her chest.She could feel it throbbing, and she realized it was his cock. Grace trembled with anticipation. She tried to move her head down to it, but the man held her firm with his thumb in her mouth. Grace's breathing quickened. She licked and sucked his thumb still, hoping he could sense her desperation and deny her no longer.

Mercifully, he released himself from her mouth. Grace, with her hands still tied behind her, searched for his cock with her mouth and found his shaft. Licking her way up his thick shaft, she reached his tip.

"Mmmh," Grace moaned. His precum was salty-sweet. She eagerly sucked and bobbed as well as she could. Grace was horny and cock hungry, moaning so desperately even with his cock already in her mouth. She never wanted this to end.

Grace felt the woman plant her lips back on Grace's breasts. The cock in her mouth coupled with her nipples getting licked and kiss lit Grace's body aflame with arousal. Her horniness made her ever more eager to suck. The woman hungrily kissed her way up Grace's neck to her face, stopping to lick and suck all around the shaft in Grace's mouth. Grace obliged the woman's unsaid request and let the cock head out of her mouth. The woman sucked the side of the tip, moaning and kissing Grace through the cock between them. Grace's lust burned hotter. She eagerly returned the kiss with her own moan. She was burning up with desire. She couldn't believe how hot it all was. Making out with a mystery woman with a thick, throbbing mystery cock between them was almost too much to bear. The two women stroked his shaft in unison while their tongues swirled together on his tip. Before long, she felt him tense up.

With a loud groan, the man could hold on no more. "Ah! Mm, ahh!" His cock stood rigid, and exploded. She felt his hot cum splash on her face

"Mmm, yeah!" Grace moaned. She and the other woman didn't stop making out, licking the salty-sweet cum off of each other until none remained. With a contented sigh, the two women laid down on the lush carpet.

"That was an amazing surprise," Grace whispered. She felt the other woman bolt upright.

"Grace?" the woman asked incredulously. There was no mistaking the voice. Grace ripped off her blindfold to confirm her suspicions. Eden sat next to her, face cum-stained and makeup smudged. Grace figured she didn't look much different.

Grace lifted her arm, ready to fight. "Who is...," she started, but Eden pulled her arm down.

"Not here," she hissed, motioning to the mystery man. With her blindfold off, Grace got a better look at him.

Her veins ran cold. It couldn't be. It was the one man they were trying to find, the Red King, Roy Rosso. He finished putting his pants back on and walked to the front door.

"Thank you for the excellent surprise. I had no idea Eden had such a wonderful friend." He smiled. "Ms. Valerie, a pleasure as always." He leaned down and kissed Eden. To Grace's shock, Eden held his face and returned the kiss passionately, only stopping when Roy pulled away.

Roy flashed another smile at Grace. "I would be honored if you two were to me for dinner at my house sometime. Please get the info from the receptionist. All part of your gift prize tonight, of course." He winked, then went back outside to the rooftop party.

acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers
12