River City Superheroine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers

Grace turned to Eden. "'Ms. Valerie?' 'As always?'"

Eden blushed a deep red, visible even in the dark room. "It's for the mission! I had to get close without making him suspicious! Besides, how did he know who you are?

It was Grace's turn to blush. "I, um. Well, he's fucked me before."

"What?!"

"I didn't know it was him! I thought it was a random gang member."

Eden was speechless.

"Whatever!" Grace said. "You should've let me bash his brains in right here anyway."

Eden shook her head. "No way, not in public like this. We can't take on the entire Three Kings on this rooftop. We have an in now anyway. We can get him at that dinner he mentioned."

Grace nodded. "You're right. And we can check out what he's hiding here." She motioned to the back door, previously locked, now ajar.

The door opened to a long, dark hallway. Grace saw another door directly to the right, presumably the room Eden had gone into. How had she come into Grace's room blindfolded?

"Have you been back here before?" Grace cautiously asked.

Eden shook her head. "Can't say that I have. Like I said before, I'm here undercover, so there's still a lot about the gang I don't know about."

Grace frowned. "But then, you came into my room from this door." She pointed. "How did you not know about this?"

"What are you suggesting?" Eden bristled. "I'm trying to take down the Three Kings, same as you."

"I'm just saying that I think -"

Eden cut her off. "Just because I'm not a CAPE sheep like you -!"

"CAPE has nothing to do with it!" Grace was fuming now. "How can I trust you after you came in with him?!"

"You literally fucked him!" Eden countered. "I shouldn't trust you!"

"That doesn't - ugh!" Grace stormed off down the hallway.

Eden stood in place for a few minutes, flushed. This rookie hero was really getting on her nerves, though Grace did almost uncover her deception. Eden's skin crawled with guilt. She hated the subterfuge, but rationalized to herself again that it was for the best. River City and the Three Kings would be better off under her leadership. Eden took a calming breath, then continued down the hall after Grace.

From far off, Eden could hear the sounds of fighting. She picked her pace up to a sprint, and she reached the source of the noise. Grace was caught in a fight between two thugs guarding an office. The superheroine manifested a blue energy hammer in her hands and bludgeoned a thug in the chest, sending him flying. The other guard pulled out a gun and pointed it at Grace.

Acting quickly, Eden teleported next to the thug, punching him in the face.

Bang!

The gunshot rang in her ears. He must have pulled the trigger as he fell!

"Grace!" Eden called out. She turned around to see a blue energy force field with a bullet stuck inside. The energy dissipated, and the bullet dropped to the floor.

"I had that covered," Grace said. "But thanks."

Eden sighed. "You're welcome. And I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier."

Grace stared at Eden for a moment. Could she really trust this woman? "I'm sorry too," Grace replied. "Let's see what's so important they were guarding, huh?"

Eden nodded. Grace opened the door. Inside, there was an ordinary office desk with an ordinary computer. The screensaver was a picture of a sailboat. Eden clicked a few keys on the keyboard.

"It's locked," she said.

Grace pulled out a small magnet-looking gadget. "It's a good thing I still have a few of these then," she said. Grace stuck the device onto the computer. Numbers and letters flew across the screen for a minute, then stopped.

Log in successful, the screen showed.

"See," Grace said. "CAPE has their uses. Let's see what's on this computer, then."

She clicked around for a while, parsing through the countless files.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

"What?" Eden asked.

Grace turned to her. "It's everything we need to take down the Three Kings."

**This s the last chapter of content I have for River City Superheroine. Thanks to anyone who enjoyed reading! If you want to use these characters, or even continue the story, by all means feel free.

acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers
12