River Party

Story Info
Kids party in the river have fun.
2k words
3.45
32.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

We watched the high school kids going down to the river to party. We heard the rumors of sex and drinking down there. It sounded like fun even to us as young adults not much older than the kids themselves. Several young adults were soon joining in with the party going on down there.

We, my wife Mandy and I live only two blocks from the river and about a half mile up river from their party place. So being healthy young people we thought it only our duty to check it out. So we put on our suits and walked hand in hand down to the river and headed down toward the partying spot.
As we came to a curve in the river about half way down I slipped down to where I could peak around and see if it was clear? It was and we continued. I began to tease my 23 year old wife about taking her top off as we walked along.
"Honey the rumor is the girls are all topless down here."
"Well Dear until we see if that is really true don't think I will be joining the bare boobs group."
As we neared the last curve up river from the party spot I peaked again. As I did so I saw two young people walking up river anout a hundred yards from where I was. I knew Skip, the young man who is a couple years younger than myself, and the pretty blonde who is a Cheerleader in high school. A senior and of age at 18. She was topless her pretty breasts as brown as the rest of her body.
I slipped back to my wife.
"Baby, you can rethink your top being off. Skip Carter and Candy Morris are just down a little from the curve and her boobs are very bare."
"And you want Stud Skip to see your wife's tits bare?"
"Well Candy has very pretty tits, but yours are much nicer."
"Well thank you Dear. What are they doing?"
"They had stopped just a bit down river and he was kissing her."

"Let's slip down to the curve and see what is going on now. They are likely headed back down by now."
We slipped down and peaked around the curve. We could hear her talking before we could see anything. I whispered to my wife.
"She sounds quite sexual"
As we peaked around at them we could see they were no more than 20 yards from us and Ski had the young lady pushed up on the side of a large semi flat rock slamming his cock fast up inside of her vagina. Her hands were locked behind his neck and she was meeting his thrusts smoothly. They looked like long time lovers. We pulled back a bit.
"They look like they may have done this a time or two before?"

"Yes they look very comfortable doing it. God, that is so sexy the way he is fucking her."
"You think he could fuck you that way?"
"You know skip and he would fuck me like that."
"You dated Skip a few times did he fuck you like that?"
"He sucked my nipples like that, but you are the only one to fuck me like that."
"Shall we join them and say hi?"
"I think maybe we should just leave them to their fun and go home and have our own fun."
And about thirty minutes later I was up in a much better fuck than Skip had gotten.
A few days later we walked down river to the party area and joined them. There were about 15 guys mostly a few years younger that we are and more than twenty girls. We watched several couples go up river and be gone for over an hour. All the girls were topless so my wife looked a little out of place.
My wife is a fox. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and the girls teased her more than the boys about baring her boobs. By the end of the week she finally joined them and had her tits out for all to enjoy.
Over the next few days I had seen nearly every girl walk up river with a guy. Skip I had seen go off with three or four different girls Mason too. All six girls who were cheerleaders had gone up river four with Skip and the other two with Mason. I suspected they all six fucked for them.
The girls began to tease Mandy about walking up river with one of the boys.
"Girls I am a married woman I can't do that."
Candy turned to her.
"Shit Mandy you got married you didn't die. Your husband will get a kick out of you walking off up river with one of the guys. So you can't fuck them, but give them up your tits and maybe let them finger you. As you see if we give it up to a guy we walk back nude with him. So tease us all."
A couple days later they started in on me.
"Come on Dave let her walk up river with Brad. He is 18 and a senior this year Give him a break."
Another girl yelled
"Brad he said yes, take her hand and walk up with her."

My wife looked startled but she let the young man take her had and went with him upstream. As the minutes passed I tried to look cool about it. Candy came over and sat down beside me before I could stop her she fondled my semi hard cock in my shorts.
"Mmmmmm Dave feel my tits. Are you thinking about Brad fucking your wife. If she comes back naked you can walk me up and we can fuck too. I want you up inside me."
She was kissing me and her hands were on me. Mine were on her bare tits. She whispered in my ear.
"She has been up there over an hour now I think he is fucking her. He has a nice cock and is good with it, I have fucked him twice. He is fun."
An hour and a half passed and they still had not returned.
"David. Brad has got his cock up in your wife. You watch when she comes around the bend her pussy will be bared."
Just shy of the two hour mark we saw them coming around the bend. My wife shaves her pubic and she wears a lite orange bottom so it was very hard to tell. Candy leaned close to me.

"David he has nailed her, that little beaver is bare and dripping his cum. I know it he is sneaky smooth. He has gotten her."
As they moved closer I began to hope her little slit was showing and she had actually done it. And then I suddenly knew. I was sure I could see the orange of her bottoms ? But I didn't her bare slit was showing. I know my wife well enough to know if it was bare he had gotten up inside her. She would not tease. Brad looked very proud.
"Guys, She is the best fucking I have ever dreamed of."
She walked up beside me and sat down.
"I am so sorry things got out of hand and he was up in me before I knew it. I knew better than to let him take my bottoms off but I gave him my tits and he worked my nipples very good. He worked my panties down and fingered me very nicely and while he was biting my nipples just a bit harder he moved over where I was spread wide and was just up in me. He was already up in me so I hooked my legs up around him and just gave it up for him. I am sorry."
"Was he fun to fuck?"

"Baby I didn't mean to let him. My God he is an 18 year old kid. but yes I loved it. He is a very good lover with a very nice cock and he uses it very well. He chewed my nipples and held my ass as he did me. It felt very sexy."
"And walking back here with her bare?"
"I have never felt this sexy. I wanted you to be proud of me. I gave him my best so you'd be proud of me."
"I am proud of you Honey, Candy said he would get up inside you. I am very proud he did."
"Did you fuck her?"
"No not yet. But she wants to."

"Are you going to?"
"I don't know maybe? I am not sure I want to. So are you going to walk up river with Skip?"

"And come back with my slit showing?"
"Yes and with Mason too."

"With my slit showing with him too?"

"Yes all of them, become one of the girls out here. Show them how a real woman can do it."
"Are you being real? That is really what you want me to do?"

12