River Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to be gone on a job next week. Come down here and party, have fun and do what you feel like."

"How long are you to be gone?"
"I leave Monday morning and get back Friday night I will meet you down here when I get back."
I left Monday morning for a job up north about a hundred miles. Before I left I kissed my sexy wife hard and told her to go down and have fun. Be one of the girls with them.
"And do I walk up the river with one of the boys?"
"Just go have fun and be like the others."
"And when I come back down does my slit show bare?"

"Your little slit bare is very sexy."
"So I will show them sexy."
"You do that."
We kissed again and I left.
I had a very busy week and it was after five before I got home Friday night. I showered and changed into my trunks and headed down river. I walked slowly enjoying the quiet evening and as I rounded the last bend on down about 30 yards I could see Skip had some one's beautiful ass up on the flat rock putting the cock to her hard and fast. She was leaned back and her tits thrust up and he was very busy chewing on her nipples. As I got up closer she turned her head and my wife's face came into view.
"Oh God yes Skip, fuck me harder and faster."
As I walked past them she saw me.
"My little slit will be bare when I come back down tonight David."
"It hasn't been bare for Skip before tonight Honey?"
"No this is our first time but not our last huh Skip?"
"Your wife is great fucking David and I want lots more of this pussy."

"Keep her wet and bare Skip."
I walked on. I got down to the party and Candy grabbed me.
"You must have seen your wife fucking Skip up there? Her little slit has been bare every night this week."
"Who has she been bare for?"
"She went up with Chuckie Benson the blond cubby kid in the blue trunks Monday night and they were up there for ever but she came back down bald pussy. I think she as his very first time. He just turned 18 a week ago. Tuesday night she went up with Johnny Moss and came back bare slit. Wednesday Jim Boyd and came back bare slit. They are both seniors in my class. Last night she went up with Mason. I fucked him tonight and his cock is really big. God he is a fun fuck. She was with him a long time."
"So my wife has been just one of you girls?"

"She is one of us. She has proven up and bared her pussy with the guys. She told me she has really had fun fucking these high school boys and wants to fuck the rest of them."
"Well party on, looks like she is having fun."

"Come on David fuck me while she is fucking Skip."

12