Riverbank Park

Story Info
It is amazing what can happen in Riverbank Park.
6k words
4.41
12.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Riverbank Park Ch1,

Read the tags. If you don't like the tags, don't read the story.

"Honey, I'm heading down to the river to see if I can catch us a couple of fish for dinner, Want to come with me?"

Claire called back, "No thanks Alex. I've got a hairdressing appointment."

My wife, Claire, is 33 years old. 4'11", and 125 pounds. With her small frame and her beautifully rounded C cup breasts she looks stunning. Her flaming mass of red hair and almond shaped, emerald green eyes, mean she attracts attention as soon as she walks into a room.

I'm 36, 5'10", and about 185 pounds. I'm in reasonable shape because I keep active, but of course, I'm no Greek God, and I don't have any illusions about which one of us attracts all the attention.

The spot on the river I was headed to was aptly named Riverbank Park.

I guess our local government weren't feeling very imaginative that day.

Riverbank Park runs along about 5 miles of the local riverbank. It has a range of cycle paths and walkways all through the riverside parklands. It also has one small dirt track which is right on the river bank. It is used by fishermen to get to and from their favorite spots along the bank.

Riverbank Park has a reputation for being one of the best fishing spots in the state.

It also had another, less favorable reputation. Riverbank Park was a known gay cruising area.

The local government had cleaned it up as best they could. Camera surveillance all over the car park. Security patrols through the car park, day and night. They locked the public toilets from sundown to sunup. Of course with hundreds of acres of bush and reed beds all through the park they had limited success. Still they at least kept it out of the public eye.

With my tackle bag in one hand, and my fishing rod in the other I started to walk along the bank, headed to a place where I have usually managed to catch a fish or two.

I worked my way along, edging past the patches of reed beds, and the stands of trees, which in many places came right up to the waters edge. It wouldn't be hard to end up in the river if you weren't careful.

About halfway to the place I was headed for I carefully skirted the edge of a reed bed which really did grow all the way to the waters edge, before coming back out into a small grass patch no more than a dozen feet across.

As I came out onto the grass patch I stopped dead in my tracks. There, just a few feet in front of me stood a man. Not just any man. This guy was huge. Probably 6'6' and at least 280 pounds of solid muscle. What stopped me in my tracks wasn't the size of him. It was because he was naked. Completely naked. All his muscles there for me to see. Broad shoulders, well sculptured pecs, and a six pack that any Greek God would be proud of.

He stood there, calmly, and slowly wanking the biggest cock I have ever seen. He had to be at least 10 inches long, and twice as thick as mine, even on my best days.

He kept calmly stroking himself, and looking at me as if this was the most natural thing in the world to be doing.

"You like what you see, don't you?" He asked.

I looked at it again, then I looked up at him and said, " it is impressive, and yes, I like what I see."

He nodded his head, "thought you did, saw it in your eyes as soon as you saw me."

"would you like me to help you take care of that?" I asked.

I should confess about now that I am bi-sexual and that Claire knows, and embraces my bi-sexuality.

In fact she has been known to take advantage of it. Claire is into hotwifing and she knows that I have a knack for finding the cocks that she likes. That is, the big cocks, and this one was one she would certainly want to meet.

"come and help me all you like, Oh, and my name is Luke."

"Hi Luke, Alex." I said

I then made my way forward and reached for his cock. My fingers would not go all the way around, and I would have needed three hands to envelope its length.

His cock was hard and warm, and I could feel the veins rippling under the skin. It felt wonderful.

"Luke, I need to suck it, will you let me suck your cock for you?"

Luke put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down onto my knees.

I was now at eye level with his cock, and it was truly a masterpiece. The head was full and round, like a purple plum, and the shaft was straight, without any bend at all. The whole thing just looked like it was designed to penetrate what it was aimed at. Right now it was aimed at my mouth, and I moved forward to allow it to penetrate. I slowly wrapped my lips around the purple plum, and gently sucked it. Luke groaned his pleasure.

There was no way I was going to be able to do this cock justice with my mouth. I have a gag reflex that just will not go away. I took a few inches into my mouth until it was just short of my throat, then sucking gently, I withdraw. Then I did it again, a few inches in, then suck and withdraw.

I must have been doing something right, because I could taste Luke's pre-cum and hear his moans of pleasure. I withdrew his cock from my mouth, and licked my way down the shaft. I had planned to suck Luke's balls into my mouth, but one look told me I would not be able to without hurting him.

His balls were huge, and hung down in a big ball sack which allowed them to swing low and heavy.

I gave his ball sack a really good tongue bath before licking my way back up the shaft to his magnificent cock head. I again engulfed the head of Luke's cock in my warm, wet mouth, and started suckling on it like a baby.

Luke was moaning and rocking, gently pushing his cock into my mouth again and again.

After a little while Luke asked, "Alex, do you fuck?"

I said, "Yes, and I really need you to fuck me, but I need you to be gentle. You have got the biggest cock I've ever seen."

He said, "trust me, I'm not an animal."

He took me by the arm and gently turned me around. Then slid his hands around to my front and unbuckled my pants and slid them down to my ankles. "Step out of them, Alex." I did.

Luke then reached down to slide his fingers between my cheeks, before gently circling one finger around my butt hole. He continued to rub my hole, gently applying pressure, but not actually penetrating me. With his other hand he reached down and fished something out of the pocket of his pants which lay on the ground next to him. He opened a tube of lube, and trickled a little onto my butt hole and his fingers, then gently pressed his finger into me. I do love anal, so opened to him willingly. His finger slid in all the way. "You want this, don't you, Alex?"

"Oh Fuck, yes. I want you to fuck me, and fill me with your cum."

"I'm going to breed you, Alex. I'll fill you with so much cum that it will be leaking out of you for days."

"MMM, Please, Please do it, Fill me."

Luke moved forward behind me and I felt the head of his massive cock touch my well lubed butt hole.

Slowly Luke pushed forward, and I felt the big purple plum head opening me up, slowly I felt the pressure build, felt like my hole was about to get torn wide open. Then suddenly, his head popped inside me, and a few inches of his shaft followed. "Oh, Fuck, I'm so full, Luke, You feel amazing inside me."

Luke continued to slide his cock into me until he had his entire 10 inch cock inside me. I have never felt so full before in my life.

Slowly he started to withdraw, until he was almost out. Then he reached around to my front, and wrapped his arms around my chest. Luke made me stand up until I was almost stood up straight. Then he pushed his cock into me again. At this new angle the entire length of his cock slid across my prostate gland. I almost came on the spot. Luke withdrew and I felt the head of his cock draw across my prostate. Then he pushed into me again, and I felt him push into my prostate.

My entire life was now condensed into a constant orgasmic experience. Every time he pulled out I quivered with pleasure, and every time he pushed in I quivered with pleasure. I was constantly on the verge of a total orgasmic explosion.

Luke was starting to pant, and moan, as his climax built in him. He was close.

"Luke, Take me with you, I want us both to cum together."

He started to hammer into me. Constantly rubbing in and out over my prostate.

Then, with a final pure animal grunt, he stiffened, and then shuddered, as he filled me with cum.

This put me over the edge, I started to spill my cum over the grass in front of me.

Again and again we both spurted our cum. Luke, deep inside my body, and me on the ground in front of me.

Gradually, we both came back down. I could hardly stand, and Luke helped to support me, as we both sank down onto the grass.

When we had recovered, we both started to dress. I said"Luke, I would like this to continue, if you are willing."

"Alex, Trust me, I am more than willing. I insist."

We exchanged phone numbers.

Before walking away I turned and asked, "Are you gay, or bi?"

Luke said "I'm bi, Why is that?"

I told him, "I want you to meet my wife, Claire. She will love you."

Riverbank Park Ch2.

Riverbank Park is a local fishing spot where I regularly go to catch a feed of fish.

Both Claire and I are partial to fresh fish.

Riverbank Park has a reputation for being one of our state's top fishing spots.

It also has a less savory reputation. It is a known gay cruising spot.

On my last trip to the river I met Luke. A bi-sexual Adonis, built like a Greek God.

Luke has got the biggest cock I have ever seen, and my wife Claire, has a thing for big cocks.

I have a thing for big cocks too, but I have an even bigger thing for watching Claire enjoy one.

"Honey, I met somebody today," I said to my wife, Claire.

We had just finished fucking like rabbits for the second time tonight.

Lying back, and catching our breath. I was gently stroking my fingers across one of Claire's beautiful C cup breasts, and watching the nipple pucker up from the stimulation. Claire has always had sensitive nipples, and it didn't take much to pucker them up into hard little bullets.

Claire said, "I know you did, Alex. I can always tell when you've been well fucked, because you are always as horny as hell afterwards."

"You would love him," I said to her. "Claire, he has the most beautiful cock you've ever seen."

Claire said, "you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

"Luke has a cock which is at least 10 inches long, and it is at least twice as thick as mine is."

This seemed to get my wife's attention. "Tell me more, Babe."

So I told her about the amazing fuck that Luke and I had enjoyed this afternoon down at Riverbank Park. While I told her about it we gently stroked each other, to keep the fires gently smoldering so to speak.

After I finished my story, we fucked again for a third time tonight, before eventually succumbing to fatigue, and falling asleep, wrapped in each others arms.

The next day Claire asked me when she could meet this wonderful stud who had so thoroughly fucked her husband. After all, it isn't every night that I can reload three times for her. Two is usually my limit.

I told her I would call Luke and see what I could do.

At lunch time I told Claire that we would be going fishing this afternoon, down at Riverbank Park, and I was confident that she would catch a really big one. Claire smiled at me, and told me that she was going to shower and get dressed for an afternoon of fishing.

Later that afternoon I was sitting on the lounge when Claire walked in. She was wearing a light summer dress which was cut short, exposing most of her slender but shapely thighs. The top was cut square and a little low, to show off the swell of her breasts and some of the cleavage between them. "Fuck babe, Can I have a bit of that before we leave?"

"Sorry, I'm saving it for a special occasion," she said.

I pouted. She smiled and told me it would be worth it if I was willing to wait. I was willing to wait.

We grabbed the fishing gear and headed off to the park.

Claire and I made our way along the riverbank trail. Claire made sure to tread extra carefully. She did not want to mess up her pretty dress, or her hair, which she had just had done yesterday.

As she worked her way around one tree she had to lean forward, and I could see straight down the front of my wife's dress. No bra, nice, her beautiful C cup breasts didn't need one anyway, they could stand up for themselves.

We continued along the bank until we came to the reed bed which was right down to the waters edge on this side of the grassy clearing.

I wanted Claire to have a full, uninterrupted view of Luke when she entered the clearing, so I told her to lead the way, "But be careful Babe, I don't want you to fall in."

Claire started to ease forward, bending over as she did, to keep herself low and improve her balance.

I looked at her from behind. Fuck me, my wife was not wearing any panties either. She really had made the effort to dress for the occasion. I told her I appreciated her doing that.

She grinned back at me. "You are most welcome, Babe."

Claire entered the grassy clearing, and stopped right where I had stopped yesterday. I swear, it was in exactly the same spot.

I looked past my wife, and there just like yesterday, stood Luke, again naked, and again gently stroking his magnificent cock like it was the most natural thing in the world to be doing.

Claire gasped, and licked her lips. Luke said, "Hi, You must be Claire? I'm Luke, would you like to come and help me with this?" Luke tilted his head down to indicate his cock.

"It would be my pleasure," my wife said, as she moved toward Luke.

"Alex, you were right, Your wife truly is a beauty, and shares your taste in men."

Claire was on her knees in front of Luke. Two hands wrapped around his cock, and licking the big purple plum like head as if it was a big lollypop. Every now and again she would wrap her lips around the head and suck away the constant stream of pre-cum that Luke was oozing.

Then Claire did something that always amazes me. She took her hands away, and folded them behind her back. Then with her flaming red hair acting as a curtain, she wrapped her lips around the cock in front of her and slowly, but unstoppable slid her mouth down over that cock, and took the entire ten inches down her throat until her lips were kissing his balls and belly.

Luke groaned, and started to shudder. Oh Fuck, he has cum straight down her throat, I thought.

Claire started to withdraw the cock from her throat. Luke hadn't cum, but it had to have been close.

When there was nothing left in my wife's mouth but the head of Luke's cock she reversed direction, and again sucked the entire ten inches of Luke's cock down her throat.

Oh how I envied her not having any kind of gag reflex. I would have loved to be able to suck a cock the way she can.

Again Luke struggled to contain himself, groaning, and shuddering. I would guess he has never before experienced the pleasure of having someone deep throat his magnificent cock. After all, there would not be many, male or female, that could do that to a ten inch cock, and not choke out.

"Luke, I want you to fuck me," my wife said, before looking at me.

I said "Luke, breed my wife and fill her with your cum. I want you to own us both."

Luke said to me, "Alex, come suck my cock while I enjoy the taste of Claire's pussy."

"Claire, come and sit on my face," he said. Luke then lay down in the grass and helped Claire to lower herself down onto him. I knelt between Luke's knees and took his cock in my hands, and started to give his head and the start of his shaft the full attention of my mouth.

Luke knew how to eat pussy, within minutes I heard my wife start to squeak in that funny way she has just before she screams in orgasmic delight. Claire loves having her pussy eaten, and Luke obviously ate it right.

After Claire had calmed down a little Luke eased her onto her back on the grass, and knelt between her legs. "Would you do me the honor of guiding me into your wife, Alex," he said.

I did, I lovingly took his cock, and guided it toward Claire's pussy. I rubbed it up and down in her slit several times to get it well coated with her natural juices, then gently pulled Luke forward to guide him into my waiting wife.

As Luke started to press his magnificent cock into Claire her eyes shot open.

Claire looked at me and said, "My god Alex, this is huge, Luke is going to touch places in me that have never been touched before. How did you take it all?"

I said, "Easy Babe, I wanted to take it all, I just opened up and allowed it all in."

It took a few minutes, but eventually Luke had his entire cock buried deep inside my wife.

I loved watching the whole thing as I sat on the grass beside them. I watched Luke slowly but surely work his cock in and out of Claire until he was fully inside her. I watched the look on my wife's face as my lover slowly worked her toward an orgasm with his beautiful cock.

Claire started to squeak, and quiver. Then Luke drove his cock in all the way and roared his release. At the same time my wife screamed hers, and wrapped her legs around his hips to pull him in as tight as she could. Holding him in, as both of them came together, and she felt his cum bathe her insides, just as he had bathed mine yesterday.

Slowly they both came down off their high together.

Luke started to ease out of Claire. I said there was something I wanted to do.

They both looked at me, and I said, "I just feel the need to show you both how I feel about you."

I then took Luke's cock in my mouth, and sucked the combination of his juices and my wife's juices from him. I then went to my wife, and easing down between her thighs I proceeded to eat her, and suck their combined juices out of her.

I loved them both, and needed to show it.

Riverbank Park Ch3.

My name is Alex, I'm 36 years old and I love two of the most beautiful people in the world.

My wife, Claire, a flaming redhead, is 33 years old and only 4' 11", and 125 pounds.

Our lover, Luke, a 6 foot 6 inch stud who tips the scales at 280 pounds of pure man meat with a cock as impressive as the rest of him.

Luke, Claire, and I were all fucking each other as equal partners.

Luke has a wife who up till now we had never met.

That was about to change.

Riverbank Park is a huge public open space which gives access to some of the best fishing in the state. It also gives access to a huge area of reeds and bush which is very popular as a gay cruising spot, despite local government working hard to keep it under control.

Luke, Claire, and I were sitting on the river bank in our favorite grassy patch. We were actually all fishing this time, instead of fucking. We had already done that earlier. Luke and I had filled my wife's pussy and butt, respectively, and Luke had then reloaded and filled my butt while I ate Claire to another orgasm. Now we were all satisfied and relaxed and just enjoying some fishing time.

Luke said, "Alex, Claire, we need to talk."

I thought, Oh Fuck, how many beautiful days have been fucked up with those three words.

Luke went on. "You both know I love you, don't you?"

We both agreed that we did.

"You both know that I'm married, my wife's name is Amanda."

We knew he was married. It just seemed like an unwritten rule that the subject would not be verbalized. Until now.

Luke said, "I want to invite my wife to join us, and please hear me out before you decide."

We agreed.

Luke then told us what he wanted us to know.

Amanda was a very petite little woman. At 4' 11", she was the same height as Claire, but she only weighed 90 pounds compared to Claire's 125 pounds.

Luke explained that while Claire was meat on the outside and hollow inside to allow her to take his big 10 inch cock, his wife Amanda was meat on the inside and had only been able to take him a few times in the ten years of their marriage, and always with the result that she would be crying out due to the pain, and be left bleeding and internally bruised as a result. He hated to do that to her, and had stopped making love to her because of it.

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12