Riverbank Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke told us that Amanda wanted to be able to have sex, and more importantly, wanted to have children, but he was not willing to hurt her any more.

He then said, "Alex, while not small, your 8 inches should be a better fit than me, also you are not nearly as thick as me."

I agreed, I was not as thick, or as long as Luke.

"Claire, I'm going to ask a lot of you, Woulds you, if Amanda is willing, allow Alex to become my wife's lover and give her the children she so desperately wants?"

Claire dropped to her knees in front of Luke and took his hands in hers.

"Could I offer her any less, Luke. Her husband is my lover, he is also my husbands lover. Alex and I already have one child, and we planned to tell you soon, but we will soon have another, and I believe this one is yours, because it was conceived during the six weeks Alex was out of state. Alex will do this with pleasure."

She looked at me, "Won't you?"

I smiled at them both and nodded. "You both know I would be happy to do it," I said.

It took a few seconds for the message to sink in, but suddenly Luke lunged at Claire and he wrapped her in his arms. "You're going to have my baby, I'm going to be a dad."

Claire squeaked out, "Let me go, you big oaf. I'll give birth to nothing if you break all the bones in my body."

He let go. Then with tears in his eyes said, "I love you two, you know that, don't you?"

I then said, " We need to look at a new way to start things, Luke, I can't fuck your wife on the riverbank. I don't think she would see the romantic beauty of this place the way we all do."

Luke agreed, and so did Claire.

Claire said, "Babe, your business partner Kyle, does he still own that gorgeous yacht up at the lake?"

"Sure, I don't think he would ever sell that."

"Would he let us borrow it for a weekend?"

"I'll call him, and ask," I said.

A little while later I got off the phone and I said,"He does, and we can."

The following Friday evening, Luke, and his wife Amanda met Claire and me at the dock up at the lake.

I said, "we all ready for a full weekend of drunkenness and debauchery."

Luke said he was, and gave my wife, Claire a wet, tongue filled kiss.

I tossed off the bow and stern lines and moved the yacht out into open water.

Setting the auto helm I made my way to the main saloon to join the others.

When I came in I made my way to Luke's wife Amanda. I took her in my arms, slowly and gently. I didn't want her to pull back in fear. After all, this was all new to her, and I wanted it all to be a pleasant experience. "I'm really glad you could join us, Amanda. Relax, enjoy, and if you need any help just ask Claire. She knows this yacht inside and out."

I then made my way back to the helm. Claire joined me. "You smooth talker, you," she said.

I said "we need her to be comfortable, I'm sure all this is a huge amount of data for her to process."

Claire asked me, "what do you think of her?"

I said, "Babe, she is gorgeous, a little slim, but fuck, even through her flannel shirt and bra I can see her hard little nipples poking out. And you know how much I like nipples."

Claire said, " I know you do, but you normally like them mounted on my C cups."

I said, "I'm sure B cups will do."

Claire said, "True, You even get excited about Luke's nips, and they don't have a cup size at all. So yeah, I guess a B cup will work for you."

I told her I also liked Amanda's full lips, they looked very kissable. And I do look forward to the feel of her long blonde locks draped over my groin as she sucks me, If she wants to, that is.

I said, "if she is willing, I will enjoy making this happen."

It was only a little while before sunset. Claire asked Amanda, "care to join me on the forward deck so we can catch the last of the sunshine?"

Once up on the deck Claire immediately started to get her clothes off, Stripping completely naked.

Amanda looked at her in surprise. "Well come on Amanda, don't be shy," said Claire.

"I'm sure the boys will enjoy the view."

Amanda started to remove her clothes, but you could see she was nervous. Once both girls were comfortably settled on the deck soaking in the last of the sunshine Claire turned to Amanda and asked, "you know why Luke asked you to come away with us this weekend don't you?"

Amanda replied, "Yes, he wants your husband to breed me."

Claire looked astonished, "Oh God, No. You have totally misunderstood what he wants. Luke loves you so much, and he wants you to enjoy the same full and exciting love life that we are all enjoying."

Claire took Amanda's hand in hers, "Giving you the gift of motherhood is just an added way for him to show you how much he truly loves you."

Up in the wheelhouse I had both hands on the wheel, steering the yacht. Luke eased up behind me and pressed his cock between the cheeks of my butt. "Want me to drive for a while?" he asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said.

Luke reached forward and unbuckled my belt, then eased my pants down around my ankles. I kicked the pants aside. Luke had obviously planned for this. He had already lubed his big cock in readiness.

"you steer, and I'll drive," He said, as he eased his magnificent cock slowly but deeply into my butt hole.

I can never get over how wonderful it feels to have my butt filled with a big cock.

It is like a constant orgasm, from start to finish. Of course, the fact that Luke knew how to drive me to the limit always helped. We continued to fuck while the girls soaked up the last of the sunshine.

Eventually Luke could hold back no longer, and with a final animal like grunt, he buried the full length of his cock deep inside me and filled me with his cum. Feeling him cum inside me also sent me over the edge, and I shot my cum onto the decking in front of me.

That evening after enjoying a dinner of fresh fish, washed down with a bottle of wine for the girls and a few beers for Luke and I, we retired below deck to the lounge area to escape the coolness of the night.

Luke approached Amanda, and kissed her deeply. "Please darling, relax, and enjoy this. Alex is a wonderful man, and he will make sure you have a wonderful time."

Luke then took Claire by the hand and led her forward to the bedroom leading off the front of the lounge. I took Amanda's hands in mine and looked her in the eye, well both eyes really, beautiful sky blue eyes, that right now showed how totally uncertain she was about all of this.

"Amanda, I want you to trust me. I will not do anything to hurt you, and I will not make you do anything that you are not happy to do."

"Will you come with me?" I asked as I held on to both her hands and slowly took a step backwards, heading toward the rear bedroom.

She looked terrified, but she took that first step. Slowly and without taking my eyes off hers, I moved backwards toward the rear bedroom. Not once did I take my eyes off hers, and not once did I let go of her hands. Amanda followed me until my back was stopped by the door. I gently eased one hand out of her hand and reached behind me to open the door. Then I recaptured her hand, and continued my slow backward walk to the bed.

When the bed stopped my backwards progress I stopped, and sat down. Amanda was now looking down at me. I gently pulled her hands toward me so she had to bend forward, until her lips reached mine. I kissed her gently, and tenderly. Her full lips felt soft, and I was reveling in their softness, and in the tender and gentle way she responded to me.

Easing my hands from hers, I started to slowly unbutton her flannel shirt, then peel it off her shoulders.

I then reached forward and unbuckled the belt on her jeans. She stiffened. I stopped, and took her hands again, "Trust me Amanda, I will not hurt you, I promise."

She nodded, and reached for the buttons on my shirt. We slowly undressed each other, stopping every time she froze. It took us almost ten minutes for both of us to get naked. I looked at her in awe, "Amanda, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met."

"Thank you, Alex. Seeing how beautiful Claire is, that means a lot."

I eased her down onto the bed beside me, and started to caress her and kiss my way down her body. When I poked my tongue into her belly button she went into fits of laughter. "Oh God, Stop. That tickles," she giggled.

I continued to kiss my way down toward her little blonde landing strip above her pussy.

I gently kissed her outer pussy lips from top to bottom, then back again. Slowly, taking my time, I kissed her pussy all over, first her outer lips, then her inner lips. Then I gently, softly, kissed her clitoris. Right then, she exploded. Her back arched up pushing her clit hard into my mouth. Her breath caught for just a few seconds, and then she screamed in a total orgasmic explosion. Then she went limp, and just quivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. "Make Love to me Alex, Oh God, Please make love to me," she said as she reached for me and started to pull me up her body.

Again I found myself kissing those wonderful soft full lips. Amanda reached down and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, and guided me forward until the head of my cock was nestled in the cleft of her pussy. "Be gentle, Please, Don't hurt me."

I eased myself forward. So slowly, and so carefully, only pushing in a fraction of an inch at a time. If Amanda stiffed, I stopped, until she relaxed again. It took us half the night, but eventually I was all the way inside Luke's beautiful wife.

She wrapped her arms around me, and hugged me tight. "Thank you, Oh, Thank you, You feel so good inside me," she said.

"I'm glad you like it," I said. "Ready to start moving now?" I asked.

She nodded.

We slowly make love, never rushing, Always going slowly and gently.

At one point I remember looking at the mirror, and I saw Claire and Luke at the door smiling at us.

After what seemed like most of the night both Amanda and I came together, although she had also cum a couple times before that.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled together in post orgasmic bliss.

Eventually the smell of coffee and bacon forced us to get up and greet the new day.

Claire and Luke had breakfast ready when we came out.

Amanda rushed to Luke and she threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. "Thank you Luke, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I do love you so much."

"and I love you Darling, Which is why I wanted to give Alex to you."

Luke then came to me and embraced me with a huge hug, "Thank you Alex, I have never seen my wife look so contented, and so thoroughly fucked."

"Glad I could help," I said.

We spent the rest of the weekend enjoying the yacht, the sun, and each other.

Somewhere between Friday night and Sunday afternoon, Amanda conceived her first child.

She now has three, two girls and a boy, all mine

Claire now has three also, the boy is mine, and the two girls are Luke's

The four of us all enjoy a loving and caring relationship which has stood the test of time.

We all live together in a ten bedroom house which we converted from a triplex housing complex we bought together

Luke and I still enjoy going fishing at our little grass patch in Riverbank Park, and I always come home from those fishing trips with my butt full of cum, and a contented look on my face.

My name is Alex, and I love a whole family of the most beautiful people in the world.

12