Riverbank Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body tensed as she rubbed him over, cooing into his ear and letting him cry and moan and shudder into the entirety of her embrace. He slid out of her, and she held him still. Pearl's touched turned gentle and caressing, the former pull of her cups now drifting, lingering whispers of kisses. As gentle were her actual kisses, trailing up Tucker's neck and settling on his cheek. A quick, sweet one on his lips, and she giggled.

He choked out a laugh and looked down over his body. Marks like hickeys covered him, dark circles of skin bruised by her passion. He was sure his neck must have been a sight as well, he could feel the lingering soreness of her grip.

"Don't know how I'm going to explain this one to the brewery guys." He chuckled. "Man... oh... Pearl..."

"Pine." Pearl smiled. "Tucker..."

"I love the sound of my name in your voice," he said.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah?"

"Yeah..." He sighed. "Oh... yeah."

Pearl laughed again. She slid around him, keeping him wrapped but allowing their torsos together.

"Not in a rush, are you?"

"No," he said. "Never."

"Never..." She sighed and laid her head on his shoulders. "Good."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm!" Pearl nipped his ear lobe. "Catch your breath, and get ready. I want to go again."

12