River's Ruin - Ch. 01 "One Bad Night"

Story Info
River's world is about to change forever with one bad night.
10.3k words
4.31
6.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story in the series River's Ruin. I'll be taking community feedback into account as to where you'd like to see the story go next. This is my first story on here after lurking for many years. I hope you all enjoy River's journey into depravity.

River Vaughn was drunk as fuck and stumbling along the sidewalk in her fishnets, searching for an Uber. It was after 3 am and she was freezing her ass off even though her black pleated skirt came down to mid-thigh. Her thick combat boots weren't helping her warm up any with the various holes she'd worn into them. The only saving grace was the leather jacket she clutched at. Her messy black hair blew in the chilly wind, it contrasted nicely with her sharp grey eyes.

River hadn't had her phone for very long but the battery was playing up and it was almost dead. She'd been waiting on this Uber for almost 20 minutes and was getting worried that she wouldn't be able to get home.

River and her friends had gone out clubbing and they all lived about as far from her place as it was possible to live in Sydney without being in a whole other city. Her friends had abandoned her to freeze her ass off while they piled into their Uber to go home and pass out.

River had moved back in with her Dad when he got sick. He'd been an alcoholic for as long as she could remember, but things had gotten worse when she left for uni. He'd been getting treatment though, finally, and was sober for the first time in years. River had just turned eighteen and was enjoying her first taste of freedom from being her dad's sole caregiver, but it also meant that she had no fucking clue how to live on her own. She was an art major and hadn't planned on doing much with her degree other than write bad poetry and try to figure out how to be an adult while pretending like she didn't need help.

It was probably that last reason that she'd ended up standing on this side street, calling out to the car driving past her in the early hours of the morning, hoping that they'd see her state and take some pity on her. Her nose had started to numb so she was really looking forward to the warmth of a heater.

The car pulled over on the opposite side of the street and River practically ran across as the last of her phone battery died. The driver's side window rolled down and River could smell cigarettes and alcohol coming from inside. She wasn't sure if the driver had just been drinking or if he was driving under the influence, but considering the time and his behaviour, she was betting on the latter. The driver was a man with greasy hair and a beard so long it could double as a fur coat. He was wearing a flannel and jeans that were much too baggy given how thin he was. The guy was pushing sixty by her guess.

"Hey man! I don't have you on my app, my fucking phone died. I need to get to the suburbs, please!" River stumbled through her words. The driver rolled his window down all the way and she could smell the stale beer, sweat and cigarette smoke mixed with cheap cologne or aftershave.

"Get in already!" he barked at her. The door clicked.

River slid onto the back seat, her short skirt rode up as she sat and she quickly pulled it back down. The door lock engaged and the car lurched into the night.

She was drunk and cold and was just grateful that this guy had picked her up so she didn't question the situation too much. She'd never been picked up by a stranger alone before. She'd never even really partied that much before her first year of uni. The thought had crossed her mind that he might be a serial killer, but she'd been trying to be a little more trusting in her newfound freedom and laughed at the thought figuring her imagination was being overactive.

The car was warm and River could feel the heat radiating out of the vents, it made her drowsy.

Weaving through backstreets she was surprised at how much she was struggling to stay awake. The driver didn't say anything for a long few minutes. When he did speak, his voice was quiet, but there was a cold edge to it. "How much do you cost?"

River stirred from her seat unable to recognise any of the streets whisking by. "What do you mean mate? I'm paying you, you're my driver..." Her voice trailed off as she realised what he meant and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She hadn't even considered that he might have thought she was a prostitute. "Never mind, just take me home, I don't know what you think I am, but I'm not..."

"Yeah you are," the man interrupted her, "If you got in my car for any other reason I would have dropped you back on the street a long time ago. I can tell by the way you're dressed that I might not be your usual kind of client am I right?" he said.

River stayed silent, she was starting to get a sinking feeling in her stomach that she'd made a huge mistake. She started to try to open the doors but found they were locked. She tried the window and it wouldn't go down either.

The car was moving fast and River didn't recognise any of the areas through which they were driving. They were leaving the city and heading towards the coast, a long way from where River lived.

The car swung off the highway and onto a side road that wound its way through farmland. It wouldn't be hard for anyone to disappear here, River thought to herself. She started panicking as she realised that with her phone dead, she was fucked. She had a few dollars in her bank account that could have been transferred for an emergency, but she couldn't do that without any charge.

"You can earn the money it's cost me to drive you back and then some," the driver said quietly, "I'll give you thirty for a blowjob."

"Jesus, you must be fucking crazy," River snapped, "I'm not doing that! Fuck off!"

"Then you can pay me for the drive back," the man hissed through his teeth, "I'm not an asshole, I'll give you a discount. Fifty for the fuel and for wasting my fucking time!"

River shook her head and put her hand in her jacket pocket, pulling out her wallet and rummaging through it hoping against hope that she'd missed a bank note or something. She didn't even have close to five dollars on her. She was fucked.

"That's what I thought," he said looking at her in the rearview mirror. The car pulled off the side road and onto a long, bumpy driveway. It wound around behind an old farmhouse that looked abandoned. A few cars were parked in front of it, none of which appeared to be roadworthy anymore. River's heart was pounding. She could hear the car door unlock as they pulled to a stop.

"Look...if we're doing this, I want two hundred at least," she said, trying to sound firm and confident but she was shaking. She could feel something wet on her thigh and realised that she had pissed herself a little. She was disgusted with herself and with him for putting her in this situation.

"Two hundred!? What the fuck are you on about, nobody is going to pay you two hundred for a blowie! You're a little goth chick with next to no tits!"

"Take it or leave it," River said, "I'm not doing anything else."

"Fine," the man said as he quickly turned in his seat, he had something in his hand, it flashed bright and River realised it was his phone camera. He pulled the key out of the ignition and got out of the car, walking around to open her door. River couldn't believe that she was about to do this. In her mind she was rehearsing how she could overpower him, but the reality of the situation set in. If the guy was crazy enough to drive her out here, then he was probably crazy enough to kill her and get away with it. No one would ever know what happened to her. She tried to keep her expression neutral as she got out of the car and closed the door.

She walked towards the farmhouse, following the man as he led her down a long hallway that seemed to run the length of the house. There was a small living room on the left and a door on the right that appeared to be a bathroom. There was a dirty couch covered in plastic and stained sheets were piled up in the corner. Her stomach was churning and she felt like she might vomit at any moment. The smell was inescapable.

"Look, I'm sorry, I haven't done this before, I don't know what to do," she said to the man who was staring at her expectantly. He had pulled a large wad of cash out of his pocket and was holding it to his side. River tried not to look at it.

"Whatever you do don't throw up on me!" he snapped. River felt sicker than before. That was the last thing she wanted to do, but she was feeling nauseous because of the whole situation and also from drinking heavily all night. She hadn't eaten either, so she started to gag.

"I'm, I'm sorry but I think I might throw up," she said, trying not to make eye contact with him. She started coughing and her eyes welled up with tears as it suddenly came out of her, spraying all over the floor. She put her hands over her mouth as she dry heaved again, she was making a mess everywhere.

"Jesus fuck, not on the floor!" He shouted. He pulled out his phone, lighting the way and walked down the hallway as she continued to gag and throw up. River was embarrassed beyond belief and tried her best to clean it up with paper towels he threw at her from the door of the bathroom. She was still hacking as he came back into the room and shut the door behind him.

"You're worth about fifty now," he said as he pulled his jeans down to mid-thigh. He wasn't wearing underwear and River looked away from his cock. It looked small and bent slightly but that didn't make her feel any better. She started to shake even more, she was so cold.

"You've got two minutes," he said as he started stroking himself. River couldn't believe this was happening. This was not the kind of night she had in mind when she woke up this morning, or ever! She started sobbing quietly as she tried to understand how she'd ended up in this situation. It was all her fault, she should have been more careful about getting into cars. She should have been more careful all night. She wiped her nose and tried to pull herself together. He held the fifty dollar note in one hand and his cock in the other.

"Suck my fucking dick!" he shouted at her. She slowly walked over and got on her knees. She could smell him before she even got level with his cock. He shone the light of his phone at her as she looked up at him. He was looking down at her with something that wasn't lust in his eyes, it was something much darker.

"Open wide," he commanded, "I've seen you fucking goth bitches do this shit on the Internet all the time." River took a deep breath and opened her mouth.

His cock felt repulsive as she pushed it into her mouth using her hand. She gagged and choked on him as he pushed it deeper into the back of her throat. He held the note to her face and pushed deeper.

"You're going to take this all the way down until I tell you to stop. You're going to look me in the eye when you do it and you're going to say thank you."

River gagged again and pulled her head back. Tears were streaming down her face. She could still taste bile in her mouth but somehow he tasted worse. She could smell his unwashed skin, mixed with sweat and stale piss. She thought she was going to puke again as she pushed her head down, forcing herself to take him into her throat. He was grunting and groaning above her as he forced himself deeper and deeper until he almost hit the back of her throat.

"Ohhh that's it," he grunted, "Yeah that's good."

He stopped thrusts for a moment and River pulled back, gasping for breath as saliva dripped down her chin. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down on him again, all the way in. His ballsack slapped onto her chin and remained stuck in place for a moment from the mix of precum and saliva.

"Fuck! There it is!" he shouted as she gagged on his cock. She could feel saliva dripping out of the corners of her mouth as his coarse public hair tickled her nose. "Good whore now say thank you."

River didn't know what to say. She started to shake her head and tried to pull away from his hand, but he pushed down harder.

"I said say thank you bitch. I'm not asking again!" He shouted at her. River's eyes welled up once more and she could feel herself starting to cry.

"Tha-nk yo-u, s-ir," she mumbled from around his cock.

"That's my girl," he cooed, "Now don't stop, you're not all that bad at this."

She could taste the filth of his body on her tongue and felt disgusted by herself. She started gagging again as he pulled her head back and forth on his cock.

"You're gonna get yourself off for me, you fucking slut," he grunted, "Get your tits out and play with them, you can get yourself off with your hands."

River was starting to feel sick again. He was making her do things that she didn't want to do. She forced her head back from his crotch.

"You...you didn't pay me...for that.." she panted trying to catch her breath. "You..should be..happy I'm sucking..you off at all..." she said as defiantly as she could.

"You're smarter than you look bitch!" he said as he grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her down onto his cock. She was still gagging and trying so hard not to throw up on him. He kept ramming her head back and forth on his cock and she could hear herself making wet, slurping noises as she gagged. Tears were streaming down her face again and she felt hopeless.

He pulled her hair back and slapped her hard on the face before entering her mouth again. She stifled a scream as his hairy balls slapped against her chin. River started to move her head back and forth as fast as she could. She could feel her face turning bright red and her eyes starting to bulge. She was so disgusted with herself, but she could also feel something wet dripping down her fishnets. She could feel a warmth growing between her legs and she was terrified.

Fuck, she was getting off on this! She hated herself so much! She felt like she was going to die. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing now she thought. He started grunting and she could feel the back of her throat starting to burn. She didn't want this, she didn't want it, she didn't want it, she didn't want it. He pushed his cock as deep into her throat as he could and held it there. She'd never had a guy cum in her mouth before but she could feel him trembling and she knew he was about to fill her throat with his vile spunk.

"Fuck, fuck, here it comes!" he warned her as he held her head down on his cock. River coughed and choked as she felt him start to shoot his load into the back of her throat.

The first shot blasted past her tongue and hit the back of her throat, making her gag. His second shot was thicker and she could feel him empty his heavy balls into her mouth. The taste of him was awful like fish mixed with acid. He pulled her off him just in time for the final spurts which hit her face and the front of her hair. She could feel it dripping down her chin, over her lips, and from her nose. "Ahh..fuuck, you better fucking swallow that for me!" the man said coming down from his orgasm. He held his phone light close to her face.

It finally dawned on River that he'd been recording her the whole time. Getting face fucked by an old guy with a fifty dollar note held to her face. She wanted the ground to swallow her up.

"I, I.." she mumbled trying to catch her breath, still choking on his cum. It was thick in her mouth, she swallowed hard and tried not to think about the taste of it. Her stomach churned in response. River knew she wasn't going to be able to keep it down for long.

"Open up! Show me you fucking swallowed it," he demanded. River tried to hold it down as she opened her mouth for him. He turned his phone towards her and she could see her own disgusting, tear-stained, fucked out face in the reflection. Her makeup was completely ruined, her eyes were a mess, and she was barely recognisable as herself.

Then she felt it rushing back up her throat. She fought against it, holding her nose with one hand and coughing as hard as she could. She could feel it moving back up her throat towards her mouth. Her stomach was cramping and her entire body felt like it was on fire as she vomited all over him. He screamed in anger and recoiled from her, falling back onto the couch behind him. His cum mixed with the vomit dripping from her mouth. She couldn't help but laugh weakly at how ridiculous the old guy looked.

"You fucking bitch!" He shouted at her as he tried to wipe himself clean with some old newspapers. River could feel herself shaking and couldn't stop giggling. She was on her knees still covered in his cum and could feel a growing wetness in between her legs it was a surreal and humiliating feeling. She didn't know what he was going to do to her, but she realised she had crossed him badly.

"Jesus fucking Christ girl, what the fuck is wrong with you!" he was still trying to clean himself while laughing at her. He stopped the recording on his phone and put it back in his pocket. "Never had a whore hurl on me before, I'm gonna want another fucking discount for that," he told her as he put the fifty he had out back into his pants along with his now softening cock still covered in her spit. "I've got a twenty for you. I know it's not much but you do suck dick pretty good apart from well you know." He motioned to the mess all over his crotch before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a twenty. He held it out to her but didn't make a move to get up.

River looked at the money in his hand and couldn't believe what she had just done. Her eyes met his as he grinned at her with cracked yellowed teeth. She looked around his place at the dirty old couch, empty beer bottles, and the filthy mess he lived in. She looked back down at the money in his hand and knew it was all she was going to get from him.

She wondered what the hell she had been thinking when she had agreed to do this. She had almost given up boys when her Dad got sick. She had spent most of her teenage years taking care of him and paying the bills with an after-school job. All so he could keep drinking himself into a stupor every night while he talked about what a lucky man he was. She felt so much contempt for him, and she had never told him how much it hurt her. River could see him in this man right now as she held his gaze. He was everything she hated about her Father and more.

She stood up and took the money from his hand. Wiping the vomit and his cum off of her mouth with the sleeve of her jacket she turned away from him towards the front door, there was no way she was going to try and clean herself up in his bathroom. River could hear him watching back the video he'd taken of her on his phone. She could hear him laughing as he watched it. His breathing started to quicken as he watched her choke on his cock again. She knew that he had found the part where she threw up and was relishing it.

River reached for the door handle only to find it was locked. "Hey come on man I need to go." She called to him, he slowly got up from the couch pausing the video. He leaned in close taking in her scent as he twisted the lock on the door and then finally opened it. "God you smell rank." he laughed at her "Like you can talk asshole!" she spat back at him. She paused as she stepped outside. She had no idea where the fuck she was, her phone was still dead and it was now four in the morning. "Look, I know it's late but I could really use a ride back home," she turned back to see if he would help her. He looked at her as though she was stupid

"Why the fuck would I do that?" he laughed at her. She stood there in shock for a moment, not knowing what to do next. He slammed the door on her and locked it again. River thought about knocking on the door again, but she knew it was pointless. She looked up at the sky. The stars were out and it was pitch black but she could see the outline of a bridge in the distance.