River's Ruin - Ch. 01 "One Bad Night"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was cold on her skin, and she could feel a chill going right through her to her bones. She pulled closed the jacket and her fingers brushed against some not-quite-dry cum on the collar. She could hear sirens in the distance and looked closer at the bridge.

"What the fuck am I going to do?" she whispered to herself. She held the twenty dollar note in her hand as she thought about what to do next. Her phone was still dead and she had no idea how to even get home, buses would have stopped hours ago. Her Dad would be worried sick if she wasn't there by the morning. She didn't want him to start drinking again, he'd been doing so well.

River shivered and started the walk towards the bridge. It was a landmark at least and maybe she could get someone's attention to use their phone. As she stumbled down the road towards the bridge her stomach started to turn again. Her legs were starting to feel weak and her mind was going back to the feeling of his cock in her mouth. She swallowed hard as she took another step. Fuck, why was she thinking about that? She thought to herself as she continued walking.

She could still feel the wetness between her legs it was sticky now. She shook her head and tried to ignore it. No way had she gotten wet! She was embarrassed to admit it to herself. She thought about how it had tasted, and how awful he made her feel and shook her head harder.

She reached the underside of the bridge and the sound of the few cars passing by above was drowned out by the noise of the waves crashing against rocks, she was near a beach it seemed. A chill went through her as she looked out towards the ocean. The moon was out and reflected on the waves. It was the only source of light bar the lamps on the bridge above. The sight was beautiful but the smell of salt in the air made her nauseous again.

She walked over to the railing by the rocks and looked out at the ocean beyond it. She could hear spray hitting the rocks below and the waves crashing into each other. Underneath it all she heard someone moaning in the distance, it sounded like a woman. It made her feel sick, it was so sexual and she wanted to turn away from it. Yet suddenly, she felt it. The wetness between her legs. She could feel her lips swelling and she felt something wet dripping down her thighs.

Her hands trembled as she touched herself through the fishnets under her pleated skirt. There was no turning back now, she was getting off on it. She could hear the waves below, the sound of someone moaning on the beach in the dark and her own heart beating in her ears. She was getting wetter by the second as she pulled her underwear to the side and pushed a finger inside herself.

She bit down on her lip as she felt it slide in, god she was so dirty! This was the feeling that she'd always chased and never gotten to experience. She had been with guys before but had never actually orgasmed and she always got too tired when she tried to make herself cum. This didn't feel right though. Not like this, with some stranger's dried cum in her hair and splattered across her face! It made her feel sick to think about it.

She pulled her finger out and sucked on it, tasting her wetness "Fuck!" she said to herself as it made her even more aroused. She shoved her finger back inside herself again, pushing as deep as she could go. She could feel herself swelling as she fingered herself harder. She was so turned on that she couldn't stop.

"Fuck fuck fuck" she whispered to herself as she gripped the railing with her free hand. She felt the wetness between her legs getting too much to bear. Her clit was throbbing and her legs were shaking as she pinched it as hard as she could. She could feel the wetness dripping past her thighs. She had never felt this before, it was so overwhelming and she couldn't stop herself from doing it.

The moaning down on the beach grew louder as River heard flesh slapping on flesh. It made her feel sick again, she didn't want to feel this way. She pulled her hand away from her pussy and started walking away from the railing towards the bridge. The sound got louder as the moans of pleasure started to echo through the night air. Even though it made her feel sick she couldn't stop listening.

She could hear two people down there getting off together. It made her so wet and turned on, but it also made her feel disgusted with herself. She wanted to run away and hide from it but she couldn't. She could feel the build of what felt like an orgasm inside of her and she knew that if she left now she would never get off.

She closed her eyes and could feel the wetness dripping down her calves now. She knew what she had to do, no one was going to see her down here! She returned to the railing and could just make out the dark shapes of two people below on the beach. It was freezing out but that didn't seem to be stopping them. She reached into her jacket pocket and took out the money that the man had given her. She held it tightly in one hand and felt herself shaking as she started touching herself again with her other hand. She slipped her finger inside herself again as she held the cash to her lips. She could feel a pressure building up inside of her as she pressed a second finger inside herself. "Fuckkk!" she moaned as she rubbed harder and harder.

She could hear the moaning getting louder below as well, the two voices becoming one. They were fucking down there in the dark and she could hear the sound of them slamming their bodies into each other faster and faster. This was it, this was the moment.

She pulled her fishnets and panties down and exposed her pussy to the open air. She could feel herself throbbing and the pressure building up was almost unbearable. She had never felt this way before, it was so wrong but so arousing.

She watched the dark shapes fuck each other on the beach below as one of them called out in pleasure and then the other. She could hear them breathing hard as she stood there shaking.

"Please, I want to cum too" she whispered out loud to herself still holding the twenty dollar note to her mouth "Please let me cum too!" she called out again to the sound of the waves crashing against the beach.

She could feel her legs shaking as she held herself in place. There was no turning back now. Her mind was going blank as she felt the pressure growing inside of her. She shoved her fingers deeper into herself and started rubbing harder and faster. She could feel it building up inside of her, it was like a dam that was about to burst.

All of a sudden she was bathed in light from behind and heard a dog bark cut through the sound of the waves and moaning. She looked back over her shoulder to see a police officer with a flashlight being led by a dog heading straight towards her.

River could hear the people down on the beach scramble away hiding among the rocks.

"Oh shit!" River tried to pull her fishnets and panties up and cover herself as she stood there shaking. "Ummm hi! I'm kind of lost can you help me?" she called out to the officer with a trembling voice, tugging at her skirt. She couldn't really make out the face behind the light.

"Hey miss! You okay?" the officer called out to her as he got closer. River felt the light of the flashlight shining on her skin, she could feel the wetness between her legs and was scared the officer would see it.

"Yes I'm fine!" She answered him but she could hear her voice shaking. She had never been this scared before. "I just need help getting home please." She reached up and tried to wipe the dried cum off her face. "I'm sorry it looks bad but I just really need to go home!" She told him as she tried to turn away from the flashlight.

"Okay, alright miss I'll just need to have a few words with you first." The officer said to her as he shined the light directly at her. "Are you on your own tonight?" he asked her as he shined the light off her down towards the rocks then back on her again. "Can I see your ID please?" he asked her shining the light on her face. "Ummm okay!" she told him as she pulled out her wallet and handed it to him. She could feel the wetness between her legs again and she was shaking. The dog started sniffing around her crotch, licking at her legs and she had to try and keep its nose off her. She could feel the heat still building!

"What's all this?" the officer asked as he looked down at the stains on her jacket. River bit down on her lip as she watched him look closer at the yellowish stains on the collar of her jacket. Then he noticed the dried mess on her face and she knew what he was seeing. "Who did this to you miss?" he asked her as he looked around trying to see if anyone else was with her. She shook her head and tried to look at him as innocently as she could. Fuck, she thought to herself! "I'm really sorry! It's not like it looks!" she told him as she pushed the dog's nose from under her skirt. The officer could see the cash scrunched up in her hand and started to piece together a picture of what she had been doing here.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself miss?" he asked her. She was so close to cumming and she couldn't stop the tears from starting to fall down her face. The officer could see that there was no way she was going to answer him and instead took out his phone to record a statement.

"River Vaughn, date of birth: The 17th of August 2006, address: 24 Greenwood Place, Sydney. The dog has alerted me to an unknown foreign substance on Ms Vaughn's person. She says that she is lost and needs help to get to her home, however, I suspect that she is under the influence of drugs."

"Sir please don't do this! It's not what it looks like!" she cried out to him. He stopped the recording "I think it's exactly what he looks like. Prostitution might be legal but public indecency isn't. Where's your fella, we had a report from a motorist of two people engaging in intercourse on the beach below." He motioned with his head towards the beach and the rocks below.

"Sir please listen to me I'm not a prostitute!" she cried out as the dog pressed its cold nose to her. The officer could see that she was desperate holding onto her skirt and trying to cover herself with her jacket. "You're not a prostitute?" he asked sarcastically "Then why are you out here covered in dry cum with a twenty in your hand?" He turned his flashlight off and called his dog back to him.

"Can I please go home sir, I'm really sorry about this! I just need help to get home. Please!" she cried out to him as she looked back at the beach below. "Ms. Vaughn! You're being arrested for soliciting and public indecency, we'll get you home once we get this sorted out." The officer grabbed his handcuffs and held River's arms behind her back "You gonna be a good girl?" he asked her as he took out his handcuffs. "No I'm not going to be a fucking good girl!" she screamed at him and tried to fight him off. The officer could see that although she was weak she was strong-willed. He made sure that he cuffed her tight, clamping the cold metal down on her skin. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and mascara running down her face as he led her back to his car. The tears mixed with the mess that was still on her face and she could smell it again.

"Well Ms. Vaughn, I believe you're going to need to do a bit of explaining for yourself." He said to her as he opened the back door and pushed her into the car, leaning himself against the open door. "I have a daughter your age and I would be devastated if she put herself out on the street like this! So tell me why you were here?" he asked her leaning in closer to her.

She could see him a little clearer now, he was balding with ginger hair that was creeping backwards. His eyes were a dark brown and his ears were cauliflowered, he'd played a lot of rugby before she was certain of that.

River shook her head and tried to look away from him as her arms pressed awkwardly into her back, she was so tired but she could still feel that wetness between her legs she was so close before the officer had shown up.

"I was looking for a ride home!" she told him as she looked down at her boots. "And then I guess I just started touching myself." She said to him as she bit down on her lip. "And why was that?" he asked her as he leaned in closer to her taking in the smell of her. He pulled back slightly. Her perfume was nice be she smelt of body odor, sex and something else.

"Because I wanted to get off!" she told him, "and no one else was here." He could see that she was shaking and looked down at her chin. He could see that there was still dried cum on it. "No one was here? Well, I am," he said to her as his face got closer to hers. "What!" she cried out to him. He was face to face with her now, "What do you mean?" she whimpered to him as she looked up at him. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back, leaning in to kiss her as he held her chin in place. She could feel his hand move to the back of her neck as she tried to pull away from him. He let go of her hair and slapped her across the face. The sound echoed in the night air and she heard him laugh.

"What's your rate?" he asked her as he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it tight. "Fuck off, get your hands off me pig!" she yelled at him "Hey, hey I'm not going to hurt you, I'll pay you good and I'll even take you back home after!" he said to her as he held her head in place. "No!" she called out to him "I'm not doing this! You're a fucking cop!" She yelled at him as she tried to pull away. "Guess it'll be the station for the night then, you know for the indecent exposure and soliciting." He said to her as he pulled her hair again.

For the second time tonight, River felt like she had no agency again. Just a pawn being played with by cruel men. "No, please! I'll do it...fuck, fine! I'll do it but you gotta let me go after! I need to get home!" she screamed at him as he eased up on her. She could taste his breath on her lips and feel the wetness between her legs again. He was still holding a handful of her hair but not as tightly as before.

"What's your rate?" he asked her again as he let go of her hair and started stroking the back of her head.

"Fifty!" she told him as she looked at him and saw the darkness in his eyes.

"Fifty!" he said with something that sounded like pity "And anything I want to do, you'll do it?"

"Yes!" she cried out to him as she felt herself trembling again. She had been so close before the officer had showed up and now it was coming back for her. She could feel the dampness still there and her need. River lay down on the backseats, her handcuffed arms trapped underneath her.

She lifted her head so she could see him as he leaned forward to turn the internal light on above her. The light was bright and she could see his name on his badge.

"Officer Hastings" she read out to him as she saw him smile back at her. "Yes that's right." he told her as she saw the dog pacing behind him "Stay Bruno!" He called out to it. She was nervous about Hastings seeing her pussy all of a sudden. It'd been a few weeks since she'd shaved and after tonight she was sure she didn't smell great, she was worried he wouldn't like it. She shook her head, why the fuck did she care? She tried to banish the thought as he got down on his knees and pulled her legs apart. He tore her fishnets open with a quick tug then pulled her panties down and over her boots bringing them up to his nose and smelling her scent on them. "You really were getting off weren't you?" he said as he looked up at her. She nodded back to him and bit down on her lip, she hated cops but she needed this desperately.

He tucked her soaking panties into his pocket before he lowered his head under her skirt and started licking her. "Yes!" she cried out to him as she felt his tongue pushing into her. He was gripping her thighs tightly and she could feel his warm breath on her pussy. "Do you like that?" he asked her as he licked around her clit, pushing his tongue against it. "Mmmmm!" she cried out to him as she felt herself start to throb again, "I do. I really fucking do." she cried out to him as he pushed a finger into her. She could feel the wetness pouring out of her and onto his hand as he pulled his finger in and out of her.

"Not so fast baby. I just wanted you all nice and lubed," he told her as he pulled his finger out of her. She bit down on her lip and tried to catch her breath as she watched him stand up and unbuckle his belt. He pulled his zipper down and let his pants fall to the ground as he got onto the seat. He reached into a pocket on his shirt and pulled out a condom. "Sorry, don't want to catch anything from you," he said to her as he looked up at her.

"I'm clean! I swear!" she told him as he rolled the condom down over his cock. "You're a hooker River, do you think I'm gonna take the chance?" he asked her as he moved closer to her. His words made her feel horrible and she hated the way he was talking to her. She wasn't a prostitute but he'd never believe her, that's all she was to him. "Of course not..." she told him as she braced herself for what was to come.

"Good girl!" he said to her as he spread her legs apart again. He grabbed a handful of her hair, holding on tight before he pushed himself into her. She gasped for breath as she felt his cock filling her up, it was far bigger than her high-school boyfriends. She'd never been with a man this big before and she cried out to him as he pushed himself deeper into her.

"Jesus Christ you're tight!" he said to her as he started pushing his cock further into her. She could feel it going deeper and deeper inside of her, she could feel him touching places that no one else had gone before. "You really aren't a hooker are you?" he asked her as he looked down at her. "I'm not!" she cried slightly, finally someone believed her. The feeling was short lived though as he opened his mouth again. "Well, you are now." He said to her as he started pumping himself into her. River bit down on her jacket collar as she watched him start to thrust himself into her. She'd never felt a man fuck her like this before, it was raw and dirty and he didn't care about her. She looked up at him as he looked down at her and she could see his face getting redder as he pumped himself into her. "Please touch me.." she begged weakly as he fucked her deeper into the backseats of his car.

"What was that?" he asked her as he tried to slow himself down.

"Please touch me!" she begged him again as she watched him fuck her. She could feel him pressing her deeper into the seat and she wanted to be closer to him.

"You really want me huh?" he asked her as he started thrusting into her again. His cock was pushing deeper into her and she could feel her body arching back. "Yes!" she begged him as much as she could stand it. He reached down pulling her skirt up past her waist and pressed his thumb down on her clit as he thrust his cock even harder into her.

"You're gonna cum for me aren't you?" he asked her as he pushed his cock deep into her. She was soaking between her legs now and she bit down on her lip hard drawing a little blood. "Oh god yes please!" she cried out to him begging him to fuck her harder as the handcuffs dug into her back and hands.

"Go on baby!" he called out to her as he kept fucking her and rubbing her clit. She could feel it building up inside of her and she couldn't hold back. "Oh!!!" she cried out to him as she felt herself right on the precipice. "Right there baby!" he said as he felt her start to gush all over his cock. Her mind was going blank as she felt it building up inside of her, the dam was finally about to burst.

"Ohhhh shit!" she cried out to him as he started rubbing harder and faster. She'd never cum before, it was almost too much. River locked her legs around him as she felt her body convulsing around his cock. Then his free hand found her throat and he was squeezing her hard. The whole car rocked as she finally was pushed over the edge.