Riverside - Diplomacy Check Ch. 03

Story Info
Amelia is accosted by a host of naughty tentacles.
4.4k words
4.25
4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cool water splashed as Amelia swam back and forth between the two riverbanks. The gentle current pushed her downriver, but she adjusted course. Her muscles burned. She sucked in a harsh breath, resolving to finish her arbitrary set. The noon sunlight shimmered across the water's surface.

Grass and dirt bumped into Amelia's hand, and she curled her knees to stop. Her body pressed up against the bank. She pushed back and stretched her legs to reach the bottom. Nothing but empty water spread out beneath her. She had drifted further than she thought—her pile of clothes twenty yards away.

Brush rustled. Amelia snapped her head in the direction of the sound and shot halfway out of the river. Harper, cloak clasped tight, emerged from the tree line. The rising panic dissipated, and Amelia eased herself back down. A smile spread across her face.

Harper turned this way and that, taking a step and retracting. She shied her eyes away from Amelia's. "P-princess, I'm sorry. I'll wait until you're done."

"It's all right, Harper." Amelia sank lower to make sure all her bits were concealed. "Join me. I don't mind."

"But I—you."

"I won't look." A wry smile cracked Amelia's face. "Promise."

Frustration bled into Harper's voice, and her cheeks flushed red. "That's not—"

"Relax," Amelia insisted, locking eyes with Harper. "The water feels wonderful." She dropped her gaze and turned around. "Get in."

"Okay." The resignation of that single word drooped Amelia's smile into a frown.

Amelia rested her elbows back on the bank and treaded water in a ponderous rhythm with her feet. The grass and weeds at the edge of the river crunched. Instinct told her to investigate, but she restrained herself. Harper wasn't a threat. She signed and eased back. Some quality time together would be beneficial for them both.

"You're right, princess," Harper said, more confident. "This is great."

Amelia chewed her lip. "You can call me Amelia, you know."

"That wouldn't be right. You're royalty." Any sense of hesitation vanished from Harper.

"It's okay." Amelia tilted her head, made sure she only spotted Harper's head and neck, and stared at the smaller woman. "We're friends, so I want you to call me by my name."

"I was raised to respect your family and those like you, which is why I'm here. It doesn't feel right addressing you in a casual manner, but," Harper turned her head and locked eyes with Amelia, "I'll try."

A huff escaped Amelia, and she broke eye contact. She couldn't stop a smile from curling her lips as she gazed across the stream. "I hope you don't think I'm some snooty bitch."

Harper shook her head. "No, no. I'm grateful that you would consider someone like me your friend. It makes me happy."

"Good. I'm glad I can speak to you like this." Amelia sighed, and her shoulders slumped. "Besides Jonas, everyone always treats me that way. That's one of the reasons why I left to pursue this whole ambassador thing."

"I apologize," Harper blurted out. She pivoted in Amelia's periphery but dropped her hand into the water with a splash. "I never meant to make you feel that way. It's just how I was taught."

"I know you meant nothing by it." Taking a deep breath, Amelia returned her gaze to Harper's. She grinned. "It's nice to have another woman to talk to."

Harper drew herself up. "I will always be here for you, princess." A wince twisted her blushing face. "Sorry."

"Thank you, Harper. That means a lot to me." Warmth filled Amelia. At least she had two people to count on.

"You're welcome." Harper flashed her teeth.

"Enough of this sentimental crap." Amelia raised her arms over her head, arching her back and stretching. "Wanna race?"

Harper's eyes flicked down, and she jerked her head to the side. "I don't stand a chance."

"C'mon, just for fun." Amelia settled back down in the water and shot Harper a smirk. "Consider it a binding experience with your dear princess."

"Okay." Harper nodded. "Where are we"—she yelped and clung to the shore— "I think a fish touched my leg."

Laughter bubbled out of Amelia. "It's just saying hi. We are kind of disturbing their habitat."

"I suppose so. Where do you want to race to?" Despite her indifferent words, Harper kept glancing down around her.

Amelia surveyed the area and pointed to a massive oak tree on the far side of the river downstream. "How about over there?"

"You really don't want to go easy on me, do you?" Amelia opened her mouth to protest, but Harper snickered. "I'm kidding. You will beat me, though."

"I don't know. I tired myself out already. Besides, you're in pretty good shape." The water blurred her form, but Amelia could tell Harper had some muscle on her.

A rosy color rose in Harper's cheeks, and she twitched to cover herself partway. "T-thank you."

"No problem. You should give yourself some credit, Harper." Amelia smiled.

"I—I feel hot." Distress darkened Harper's face, and she hugged herself tight. "Something's wrong with me."

"Harper?" Something brushed up against Amelia's calf, sliding up toward her thigh. She kicked the disoriented fish away.

Harper fell and flailed at something underneath. "Something grabbed me. Help me, princess!"

Confusion delayed Amelia's actions. Harper stared at her; eyes wild. Amelia acted. She pushed off the bank and propelled herself toward Harper. The smaller woman sank up to her chin, splashing and crying out for Amelia. She wrapped her arms around Harper, planted a foot in the dirt wall, and pulled.

Amelia's muscles strained lifting Harper. She hauled the other woman up to her chest, but something tugged back. They both fell into the river, water rushing up around them. Amelia reached down, trying to mind her touch, to find what had Harper.

A small tube about the thickness of Amelia's thumb wrapped around Harper's left leg. Amelia wedged her fingers between the object and Harper's skin. She grabbed ahold and yanked. Bubbles erupted above her. Whatever she did, she hurt Harper; however, she had no time to come up with another option.

Mustering all her strength, Amelia wrenched the coiling thing off Harper's calf. The resistance vanished, and the tube darted out of her hand. She ignored the questions racing through her mind and pushed up. Harper flew above water, easing the weight on Amelia's shoulders and back.

Amelia shot out of the water and inhaled. She threw her hands up on the bank, and they slipped to the side, impeded by Harper's ankles. Her balance wavered, but she scrambled back up and lifted herself. Something slithered up her leg before wrapping around and squeezing.

Heat surged through Amelia. She struggled against the force pulling her down, but the soft dirt beneath her elbows began to give. Harper righted herself and clamped down around Amelia's wrists.

"Harper," Amelia managed through the strain of keeping herself afloat. "Go get my sword."

"But—"

"I'll be fine. Go." The tight grip on Amelia's hands loosened, and Harper scrambled to her feet and off toward camp.

The moment Harper's support vanished, Amelia slipped. Her torso drug through the mud as she sank further into the river. She sucked in a deep breath and went under. Panic rose alongside the increasing heat from her calf, but she shut it down. If she panicked, she would lose all hope.

Amelia hauled her leg up, and she stopped plunging. Her body hovered for a moment before she started to rise. Whatever held her still gripped her, but it no longer dragged her down. She swam up, lungs burning. As long as she managed to breathe, she would live.

Sunlight blinded Amelia. Oxygen flooded her, and she tipped backward. Something weighed her down, but she floated in the gentle current. The thought to rush to the shoreline flitted through her head. However, she ignored the idea. A calm, almost delightful, sensation filled her. She would enjoy the water a little longer.

A light touch tickled Amelia's lower abdomen, and she giggled. Another invasive tube coiled around her midsection, gentle but firm. Slime spread across her ribs. She glanced down her front; a thin, translucent blue tentacle wound its way up her. The tip flicked and teased her.

"Hello, there." Amelia reached out and tried to pet the little being, but it retreated. "What do you think you're doing, scaring us like that?"

Amelia held her hand out, and the creature rubbed up against her. It slipped between her index and middle finger and wound around. She lifted her hand and stared at her little explorative friend. Pressure constricted her, and she winced. She flexed her hand, and the force relaxed.

"If you just wanted to say hi, you could have asked nicely." Amelia squeezed the excess slime, and it slithered down her arm. "You scared poor Harper to death."

The other limb around Amelia's leg stirred, coiling higher up her thigh. Part of it grazed the fringe of her nethers, and she shivered. A small huff escaped her flaring nostrils. The gooey substance slathered all along every surface clouded her mind and aroused her...not that she minded.

The tentacle ran up Amelia's arm to her chest, constricting her right breast. "You didn't even buy me dinner first, you naughty thing. You're lucky I'm high and don't have a weapon, or you'd be dead."

Amelia moaned as the tip teased her ultra-sensitive nipple. She raised her hand to push away, but her captor tightened, preventing her from reaching. A thrill ran down her spine, and her back arched. The thought of letting the thing explore her body turned her on. Curse her drug-hazed brain.

Something prodded between Amelia's legs, and she flinched. She pressed them together to keep the intruder out, and it wriggled sandwiched in her thighs. The member around her torso squeezed. She inhaled to replace the air expelled from her lungs and relaxed. Tingles danced across her skin.

Heat rose from Amelia's womanhood. She squirmed, gripped by the two tentacles, but she didn't try to break free. Rather, she enjoyed the sensation of the squishy, slimy appendages caressing her flesh. She wasn't sure if she wanted to allow it inside her, but she shivered in pleasure.

The creature probed Amelia's eager entrance again. She expected it to dive in, but it only tantalized her. "You're a curious little fellow, aren't you?" Her head spun as the tentacles grew. "If you keep making me feel this way, I might be inclined to let you continue."

Inquisitive, the tip of the tentacle around Amelia's upper body inched up along her collar bone. She tilted her head as it brushed up against her throat. A moment of fleeting alarm arose but died as soon as the ooze sank into her skin—warmth blossomed wherever it went.

"Princess," Harper shouted in the distance.

Amelia craned her neck, but she couldn't spot Harper. She wanted to tell the other woman she was all right. "Harp—"

The firm, slimy tentacle forced its way into Amelia's mouth. She jerked back, but the thing kept coming. Her cries of protest came out garbled. She reached up to pull the organ out; however, the rest restrained her. Annoyance flared in her gut. Harper deserved to know she wasn't dead.

Amelia struggled, yet her captor wouldn't relent. More of its slippery mass filled her. She tried to bite down, but her jaw had no room to close. Part of it pressed to her uvula. The urge to gag came and went, practiced as she was. Her mind went blank, drowning in joy.

A third of the length slipped out and glided across her lips. She inhaled through her nose and shuddered. The more parts of her skin became coated with the slime, the more her inhibitions dropped. She sucked.

The creature spasmed, loosening and tightening its grip. Amelia sucked again and slithered her tongue along as much as possible. Tangy fruit flavor burst to life. She murmured her approval and took the invasive tentacle in further. The girth contracted and expanded with each of her efforts, pliable yet resistant.

Amelia swallowed as more goo coated her tongue. The viscous substance slid down her throat, and she wondered how far her friend could go before her body rejected it. She wrapped the fingers of her free hand around the tentacle and guided it toward her mouth. Her partner obeyed, spurred on by her sucking.

Fullness expanded Amelia's esophagus, and she relaxed. Her breaths grew thin and wispy. She squeezed both orally and with her hand. It shrank, allowing enough air to pass in and out of her lungs. While the experience wasn't like taking a man, she kind of enjoyed it.

Pleasure rippled up from between her legs, and Amelia gasped, almost choking. The naughty tentacle coiled around her leg rubbed her little button. She wanted to stop it, but neither her sluggish body nor her curious companion allowed her. Instead, muffled moans leaked out as she writhed against its affections.

Water rose to Amelia's cheeks, and she jerked up. She dipped further into the water, dragged down by the additional weight attached to her lower half. She tugged on the appendage, and, to her surprise, it withdrew. A sloppy, wet pop echoed as she pulled free.

Amelia pressed her lips against the tip, and they prickled. "You're going to drown me if we keep this up here, little guy. Let's go to the shore."

The tentacle slithered up against Amelia's cheek. Its tight grip on her slackened, and blood tingled back into her wrapped-up limbs. She cocked her head to the side and, with her free arm, swam toward the riverbank. Something slipped. Discomfort ran up her calf as the creature clamped down.

"Sorry," Amelia managed as she reached land. "Once we get up here, you can do whatever you'd like to me."

Mustering all her strength, Amelia hoisted herself out of the water. Her head spun, and her body burned. She flopped on her back, weak. The areas of her skin where her inquisitive friend clung tingled. A blob of translucent blue slime followed her out of the river, lying between her legs, appendages sprouted out in random spots.

Amelia shuddered at the enticing thought of how many nosy tentacles it could form. "I'm going to give you a name, so I can feel a little less weird about this. Since you're so curious, how about Curi?"

A squishing gurgle emitted from Curi, and its body undulated. Small tentacles emerged from the central mass and ticked Amelia's feet and ankles. She squeezed the limbs, and they returned the gesture. Somehow, they understood one another. At least enough to convey their bodies' instincts.

Gentle and slow, Curi groped Amelia's breast. She let out a little moan and coaxed it to continue. A firm poke spread her lower lips and teased her entrance. The reservations she held before melted away as the aphrodisiac in the slime drove her to yearn for more than a simple touch. She arched her back, threw back her head, and called out the creature's name.

Something small slipped inside Amelia. She breathed in, expectant, and stroked the tentacle around her arm. Bit by bit, Curi grew. Her walls spread as larger girth filled her, and she trembled. More entered her, driving deeper and swelling thicker. She hoped her friend realized when to stop, yet part of her wanted to see how much she could take.

Curi pressed into Amelia. Her womanhood gave to the intruding limb and sent tingles of pleasure rippling through her. A sense of fullness expanded. She moaned, writhing with the sensation—amplified by the arousing ooze. Her canal clamped down on the creature, and it shrank to accommodate.

"I never thought I'd be doing it with some slime creature." The tip of the member rose from her breast and waggled near Amelia's face. "Sorry, Curi. You're doing a wonderful job so far. Please, give me more."

The length inside Amelia's pussy retreated, only to trust back into her with increased force. She gasped at the motion and the mass running against her g-spot. Her hips bucked. Curi ballooned until she couldn't take it and shrunk down. It worked in rhythm with her body, testing out the boundaries and being far gentler than before.

Amelia craned her neck forward, and Curi brushed her lips. She tried to catch it, but it had other plans. The tentacle bobbed back, slithering across her collar bone and throat. Heat rose all over, and she crave more. Her left hand dipped down between her legs and gripped the bit outside her pussy.

Pretending Curi's appendage was a dildo, Amelia helped piston it in and out of her. She moaned as her insides were assaulted and pleased, and more slipped into her mouth. Garbled words seeped out around the wriggling mass. However, unlike last time, they weren't in protest. She encouraged and enjoyed her sweet friend.

While Amelia sucked, more tentacles crept along her flesh. One wound up her other leg, while another twirled around her wrist, and yet another teased her neglected breast. She wanted to welcome the newcomers, but Curi muffled any words. It squelched into her throat. Rapture flooded her excited body.

Amelia's grip on the part of Curi pounding her cunt slipped. The appendage coiled tight and pulled her arm up and back as she fumbled to hold on. This time, her unintelligible noises were in objection. She desired a quicker pace. Her limb rose above her head, and, no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't break free.

Curi forced Amelia's legs further apart with more translucent, sticky appendages. Pressure built inside her pelvis as somehow more mass pressed into her pussy with each thrusting motion. She groaned and sucked harder, being pushed to her limits. If the creature didn't slow down, she might break.

Limbs spread, Amelia could do little more than lay back and let Curi do as it wished. The majority of her, inside and out, had been exposed to the slime, and every millimeter cried out to be touched, or teased, or caressed. Her thoughts filled with delight and desire for more until they became the only considerations in her head. She didn't care what happened as long as she reacted this way.

Amelia shivered and clenched tight. A curious little tentacle probed her backdoor, looking for something to slip into. Feverish arousal rippled across her skin and sank into her. She tightened up. The edge came up quick, and Curi pushed her over in an instant. She clamped down on both intruding appendages and exploded in orgasmic bliss.

Burning pleasure ripped through Amelia. She writhed in ecstasy as she became unbearably sensitive. However, despite her moans and protests, Curi didn't relent. Instead, it increased its pace and added a little something extra. Her rear entrance expanded to accommodate another of her partner's tentacles.

The sensation of having all her holes plugged, in the wake of such a potent orgasm, almost set Amelia off again. Her vision blurred, her mind glazed over, yet her body relayed every feeling in crisp, overwhelming detail. She felt every inch of Curi squirming or thrusting inside her, every bit of slime coating her goose bump-covered skin.

Muffled moans eked out of Amelia around her lover. She pulled Curi out to take a quick breath and took it back in deep. Tickles danced down her esophagus, but she suppressed the urge to gag. Elation oozed out of every pour, driving her wild with desire.

Amelia wanted to move, to aid in her own fucking, but Curi's tight grip didn't allow her. She was at its mercy. Her heart pounded in her chest, and her womanhood throbbed. Desperation drove her. A little more. She sucked and milked—the only actions available to her.

Muscles strained as Amelia's limbs stretched to their limits. Curi pinned her to the ground, and, although the danger of being pushed too far loomed, the excitement of being rendered immobilized aroused her. Her pussy tightened, and every minute variation in the worming tentacle brought her please.

While the tip never came out enough to stimulate Amelia's g-spot, the member expanded and contracted, rippled and shifted. She gasped and moaned with a stuffed mouth and throat. Sometimes, the variations changed so quickly in such a short amount of time she couldn't process the spikes of pleasure. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

12