Riverside - Diplomacy Check Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain flared from Amelia's backside, and her whole body tensed up. Her cry turned into gagging—concentration shattered. Curi slowed, withdrawing from the unwilling depths of her body. However, the naughty creature continued to thrust into the rest of her. Any discomfort twisted to delight at the renewed ravishing.

Amelia squirmed. Another probing limb slipped between her legs, but, instead of squeezing in with the other, this one tickled her little button. She sucked harder. Her excitement rose with the sudden rise of her next climax. The slipping, the sliding, the pumping, the tweaking all built up and up and up. She teetered on the edge.

Curi's pace picked up as if sensing Amelia's oncoming orgasm. She strained against her bonds, trying to contribute—to make her finish bigger—yet they remained unmoving. The tentacles engorged until they pressed her limits. They didn't slow. Her toes curled, her back arched, and she came.

Warm, sticky goo erupted into Amelia with surprising force. The first globs leaked out her mouth around Curi before she started to swallow. Sweetness followed, with tingling swift on its tail. Pressure built in her abdomen. She pushed, and the sensation shifted. Slime oozed out of her holes, running down her cheeks, taint, and ass.

Amelia's muscles spasmed and began to loosen up. She closed her eyes, going limp. A little more ooze pumped out of Curi's tentacles before they pulled out of her. She sighed, able to breathe well for the first time since their encounter started. Her chest rose and fell with her slowing breaths. A warm fuzziness enveloped her as she basked in bliss.

The appendages around Amelia's wrists and ankles loosened and slipped away. Though they were now free, she didn't move her limbs. Gratification turned her thoughts and body in a hazy quagmire, leaving her mind blank. Sunlight beat down on her, and the spots where the slime coating her skin thinned heated up.

Amelia worked her sore jaw. "Gods, that was good." She peeked her head up and glanced down her naked body to Curi. "You're a little pleasuring fiend, aren't you?"

Curi wobbled, but its movements were sluggish like Amelia's.

"I might just have to take you with me for when I need a little something. Would you like that?" Amelia attempted to prop herself up on her elbows, but her arms weren't having it.

One of the tentacles down between Amelia's legs stroked her inner thigh. It curled and squeezed.

Delirious laughter poured out of Amelia. "I'll take that as a yes. Maybe I'll introduce you to—Oh, Harper." Her mind cleared for a moment, and she recalled her friend's desperate voice. "That's right. She thinks you drowned me."

The pressure around Amelia's leg withdrew. Curi shrank.

"No, no, no. It's okay." Amelia's body groaned in protest as she reached down to pet Curi. "She'll see I'm fine...if a little stoned."

A short, thin tentacle greeted Amelia, wrapping around her hand, gentle.

Amelia moved to stand but decided against the notion. Instead, she sank onto her back and shuddered. "We'll get going in a few minutes. You really did a number on me, Curi."

"Princess," Harper's panicked voice cut through the haze drifting around in Amelia's head. The brush rustled, and the small cleric burst through. "Are you all right?"

Amelia rolled her head sideways. Harper stood, clothes and hair disheveled, clutching Amelia's sword. She shied away, and a rosy color rose on her cheeks.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Harper." Amelia relaxed and let herself hang out—her only concern solved. "I just had several wonderful orgasms, and I'm high out of my mind."

"I-I didn't mean to look." Harper shifted Amelia's periphery but didn't move closer or further away.

More laughter bubbled out of Amelia. "It's okay. Kinda hard not to when I'm like this. But it's all Curi's fault, not yours."

"Curi?"

"My little friend here." Soft, squishy mass gave as Amelia stroked Curi with her foot. "He was a little aggressive at first, but he turned around once I told him how he scared you."

Confusion ran rampant on Harper's face. "I-I don't understand."

"Curi's the thing that tried to pull us under the water. He was just trying to say hi, but he didn't know how."

"Are-are you all right?" Harper asked, her eyes glued to Curi, watching. "You're saying you talked to this creature?"

"The slime, that burning you felt earlier, is some kind of aphrodisiac. It makes everything feel quite exquisite." The lingering warm, feathery tingles on Amelia's skin brought her back to the sensations assailing her a short time ago. "Wanna try?"

Harper's eyes widened, and she took a step back. "N-no, thank you, Princess. As long as you're okay, no harm's done. We should get going, though."

Amelia curled forward and lifted herself partway up. Her muscles gave out, and she flopped onto her back. "Help me up?"

Grasping Harper's outstretched hand and mustering all her addled strength, Amelia rose from the matted bed of grass. Her legs wobbled, and she leaned on the smaller woman for support. Either the added weight or the awkwardness of having Amelia's naked body pressed against her caused Harper to waver. Amelia tensed, and her hand groped Harper's firm backside.

A surprised little noise, almost a yelp, escaped Harper. Amelia tried to pull away, but her body lagged behind her brain. She wanted to say something, to apologize, yet no words formed. To her surprise, Harper held her tight around the waist. If she had any issue with Amelia's frisky hand, she didn't express it. Instead, she stood her upright and squeezed.

Amelia grinned down at Harper, but a thought entered her mind. "Oh, almost forgot poor Curi." Uninhibited, she broke away, bent down, wiggled her backside, and scooped him up. She caressed him, rubbing her cheek against the slimy mass. "Can't leave you behind now, can I?"

"Are you sure bringing," Harper paused, and, as Amelia glanced her way, she turned away, "him is a good idea?"

Amelia propped Curi up in her arms against her chest and hugged him tight. "Yes, we're going to get along just fine.

12