Riviera Sun & Knickers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mumbled my thanks almost speechless once again and putting the bag down followed Judy in to the bathroom which was impressive and more like a wet room than having just a shower cubicle!

"Your final task tonight is to wash each of us before we wash you, hopefully that will not be too much of a chore?" Judy said smiling broadly.

"Uh no I think I should be able to manage that!" I replied.

Judy moved in to the shower area and turned on the shower, the head was the largest I had ever seen and I joined her under the powerful spray. I took the proffered sponge and shower gel and soaped Judy all over using my hands to massage the suds around her breasts, her arse and her pussy.

I repeated this with each of them all the time having the distinct feeling I had stumbled into a ladies locker room a definite fantasy of mine! Once each of them had been soaped and rinsed it was my turn and I am sure I have never been so clean in my life! Every inch of me was massaged with soap and they each paid a lot of attention to my cock.

Once out of the shower we all dried ourselves and each other with warm towels finally returning to the bedroom to dress. An indication of the planning that had gone in to the evening was apparent when they all had fresh panties slips etc to use although Judy simply put a robe on.

Olivia and I said our goodbyes with hugs and kisses and subtle gropes all round and went on down to the garage to collect the car. Once on the Croisette which was still bustling with life Olivia turned to me and said, "You do realise that I was the only one not to have your cock inside me this evening? We'll have to put that right don't you think?"

But that's another story!

Your feedback and thoughts about continuing this series would be really welcome, the writing is so much easier if you believe there is an eager audience.

12