All Comments on 'Riviera Vacation'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

Fun story with great scenery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, that was a cute little story with a happy ending. Since my wife and I are long time nudists (or naturists, the preferred term), we can attest to the fact that almost all nude beaches frown upon any overt sex play. That said, it still ramps up the libido to see all the naked bodies and to feel the sun on every inch of your body. Not to mention how great it is to skinny dip.

Thanks again for a cute tale of a loving couple learning to cut loose. 5 stars.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the ND contest. That was a lot of fun as was seeing into Cindy's mind during her transformation from being relatively prudish to being more relaxed with her body and her sexuality. That made it a very enjoyable tale. Best wishes in the contest.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 3 years ago

Very nice. I also enjoyed following Cindy as she opened herself to new experiences and her discovery of parts of her sexuality that she never imagined. I was glad that you did not go too far; too many authors go for sex with strangers or multiple partners. That would have been unbelievable for such a conservative woman.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Good story. Well written and a nice concept full of love and loving.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Great story! So loving! Thoroughly enjoyed. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cute story. Makes me realize that my exhibitionist proclivities are just ok. Cindy did herself proud overcoming her upbringing with her hubby helping.

EVLoverEVLover10 months ago

Thank you, Trionyx, for sharing you time, talent, and insights into the human condition.

As a man in his 70s, I’ve come to enjoy a good Romance story with well developed and believable characters and a bit of sex to titillate the spirit.

I was grateful when I came across one of your Romance stories and was so impressed that I’ve been systematically reading your stories, in alphabetical order…including some in genres that I typically don’t read…including Exibitionism, First Time, and Lesbian.

The joy is that I’ve read 40 of your stories and enjoyed most of them.. The sorrow is that there are “only” 17 more of your stories posted to be enjoyed by me and others…as of July 2023.

I hope that you continue to write and post additional stories and I realize that this is a labor of love for you and lots of other authors on this site. I’ve added you to my list of Favorite authors so I’ll be notified if and when you post additional stories.

Thanks, again.

CitidiverCitidiver8 months ago

Wonderfully developed and believably written. It reminded me of an episode with my then wife when, much younger, we were on a private island for naturists that was part of a hotel in the Caribbean.

We were both nude and situated about 100 yards away from another nude couple. Small boats would occasionally pass by. We started to touch each other while standing a ways back from the shore line. Soon she began to leisurely jerk me off. After a while I could see a boat slowly coming into view with some young people intently looking along the shore. When they got closer to us, and then saw us, it put both of us into high gear. We now were rubbing each other furiously. Our orgasms, knowing they were watching, was so intense that I nearly collapsed as my legs gave out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...