Riviera Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought her hands down to her sides and closed her eyes under the sunglasses. Once again sexual fantasies ripped through her mind. She dreamed of wild and crazy scenarios; being dragged up to a nearby villa for an afternoon of wild, anonymous sex, swimming out to a nearby yacht for drinks and sex on the deck with a French starlet and even having a threesome with Ted. Cindy kept trying to focus on other things but without success.

After a bit Ted announced it was time to turn over. She sat up and waited for him to see her. While rolling over he suddenly stopped and stared at her. "Uh, Honey, did you forget something?"

"No, I didn't. I've been like this ever since we last turned over. Like it?"

"Uh, yeah, definitely! Cin, you have nothing to be ashamed about. You can compete with these French girls just fine."

"It's not a competition, but I'm glad you like it. It's nice. The breeze on my nipples tickles, but nothing like when I put on the sun cream," she whispered.

"Wait a cotton-pickin' minute. Were you doing more than just rubbing on some cream?"

"Mmm, maybe, a little," she giggled, "But that guy over there kept staring at me, so I stopped. Guess who's still horny?"

"Honey, I've never seen you so, uh, bold, I guess I should say."

"What? I've tried some kinky things with you..."

"No, I mean outside or where others can see you."

"Yeah, I don't know what's got into me, but I do know what I want in me," she responded. "Maybe you'll get lucky again when we get back to our room."

"Sounds to me like you wanna get lucky, too!"

"Umm-hmm," she replied. "Hey, uh, I need to hit the restroom."

With that, she stood and strolled towards the little building housing a kiosk and the restrooms. It felt so freeing! She had on just her bikini bottoms and nothing else. Through her sunglasses she noted a few guys glanced at her, but there was no gawking, no leering.

Cindy really liked her breasts. They were a generous B-cup or even a C-cup with certain bras. Their shape was perfect, sitting proud on her chest with just enough fullness that she could sense her breasts sway slightly as each foot hit the sand. She particularly liked her nipples, little eraser tips on fairly petite areolas. Knowing her breasts were the envy of many women, she straightened her posture even more as she strode to the restrooms. Once there, she slid into a stall and took care of business. As she sat, she realized her heart was racing a mile-a-minute from the excitement and as she patted herself dry with the tissue, she found there was far more moisture than the usual few drops of urine.

After dropping the tissue into the water, she slid her finger along her crack and up to her swollen clit. "Oh, God, my clit needs this," she thought to herself. She reached down and let a bit of moisture collect on her fingertip and then rubbed her clit again. Cindy couldn't believe she was actually rubbing herself in a public bathroom. She knew guys would sometimes masturbate in restrooms, but girls? Suddenly she heard another person come into the restroom, run the water in the sink a few seconds and leave. "Was she alone?" she wondered as she peeked under the stall dividers and saw no feet.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" she mused as she rubbed herself in earnest. Very quickly she got more and more excited and her breath was coming in little gasps, which she tried to stifle, as she began an all-out attack on her clit. Cindy rarely masturbated, in part due to her upbringing. Sure, she experimented when she was younger but in her married years, she probably polished her pearl no more than once or twice a year, usually when Ted had been gone on a trip for more than a week. Here she was rushing herself towards an orgasm purely because she was excited from her walk across the beach.

Just as her excitement started to crest into a full-blown orgasm, the door opened. Cindy couldn't stop herself so she clenched her teeth and tried to control her breathing as her orgasm tore through her body. By the time the door in the next stall was closed, she was a bit more in control and could breathe easier with only a bit of gasping.

The woman in the next stall suddenly spoke out loud in French. Cindy didn't answer and after ten seconds or so she heard the same phrase again.

"I'm sorry,' she managed to say in a calm voice, "I don't speak French."

"Oh, oui, oui. I ask are you good? You OK?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine."

"You sounded seeck."

"No, I'm not sick, but thank you for asking." She stood, disposed of the toilet paper ring and pulled up her bikini bottoms. Once she left the stall, she quickly washed her hands and walked back out into the bright Mediterranean sun.

"Did I just do that?" she asked herself. "Jill out in a bathroom? What would Ted say if he knew?" Then she got worried. She knew Ted had an incredible nose and could easily smell her excitement. "Uh-oh, what am I gonna do?" She decided to act as if nothing happened and to move her towel to his opposite side, downwind of him.

"You sure took your time. Was it crowded?"

"Oh, a little bit," she lied. "Uh, Honey, that guy over there was staring at me earlier. Mind if I move to your other side?" she asked as she dragged her towel over.

Once she settled onto the towel her husband leaned over to whisper into her ear, "You know, I kinda think you're liking this, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm getting used to it..."

"I know I like it."

"But you've got dozens of cute mademoiselles to look at. Why is it a big deal that I'm topless?"

"Honey, sure I like to look, but you, you're the one for me. Just seeing you braless can get me going, as you know. And this, wow, it's got me really going! If I could, I'd roll you over right now and have my way with you."

"I think it would be a fight," she giggled, "As to who would attack who first."

A few hours later as they approached their hotel's elevators she whispered, "Last one in the room has to go down on the other!" There was a mad scramble as two elevators arrived at the same time, she took one and he took the other. Up on their floor, the elevators arrived at the same time and the two rushed down the hall and stumbled into the room with her just in front of him.

"I won! Now come on over here," she said as she pulled off her top before peeling down her shorts and bikini bottoms in one, fell swoop. Ted went over to her, knelt on the floor and started to eat her out. As his tongue ravaged her slit and clit, she moaned while pushing his head tighter to her. Within seconds she was rolling from one orgasm to another, 'skimming,' as she called it, until her knees buckled and she fell back onto the bed.

"Honey, easy, I'm getting a bit too sensitive, what with my orgasm earlier and now these..."

"Your what?" he looked up at her with a girlcum-covered face.

"Oops," she giggled, "I guess I, uh, I guess I might have admitted something..."

"I thought that trip to the john was a bit too long. Did you rub one out in there?"

"Umm-hmm," she admitted.

"What has gotten into you, anyway?"

"Oh, Ted, I was so damn horny! Being topless is, well, it's super exciting for me. The light breeze on my nipples, the sun warming my boobs, the freedom from shame... I don't know, but it got me going a little bit yesterday, but today: Wow!"

"Ooo-kaaay," he responded slowly, "I'm learning a lot about you here."

"So am I! I can't believe it myself. Now, Honey, you still haven't had yours. Do you want me to do you?"

"I'll tell what I want. Since you obviously already played with yourself, I want to watch you do it again, then you can give me a BJ. OK?"

"I'd be a little embarrassed to do that in front of you..."

"Why? It's a perfectly safe and normal activity, one you have done already today. And I think it is a hell-uv-a turn on."

"Alright. I'll do it. But you can't touch yourself. You're just gonna have to watch," she said as she pulled herself up to the head of the bed. Once she rearranged her pillows she stretched out, let her legs slip apart and teased him, "You get to sit there on the corner, but no closer or I'll stop."

Then with her eyes closed, she let her mind drift back to the beach. In no time at all she had moisture pooling below and a fullness in her pelvis. With her index and middle fingers, she parted her lips, moistened the digits and slipped them up to her clit. Cindy didn't masturbate very often, but she did know what worked the best: two fingers together rubbing little circles right over her clit. As she began the round and round motion, she could hear her lower lips making wet noises. It all felt so good and she found herself rising quickly to another orgasm. Eventually she let herself ride just shy of coming, prolonging that fabulous sensation of pre-orgasmic tension.

"Put your fingers inside," Ted whispered. She opened her eyes and glanced at him. His hands were by his side and he sported a raging hard-on.

"I normally don't. I like it this way."

"Keep doing that, but use your other hand. Go ahead. Try it."

As requested, she reached down with her left hand and curled her middle finger inside, eventually reaching the slightly knobby area in the front of her canal. This sent wild stabs of excitement deep into her pelvis. She felt herself start to lose control as she circled her clit and probed her G-spot, so she eased off just a bit. Again, and again, she brought herself to the edge of orgasm and let herself slide back.

After several minutes of this self-imposed torture, she opened her eyes and looked at Ted. She could see pure lust etched on his face and his throbbing cock jutting out in front of him. Watching him and seeing how he looked at her suddenly upped her own stimulation immensely. Even though she had practically stopped rubbing her clit altogether, knowing he was looking at her felt as if she were still rubbing herself vigorously. His watching her sent her over the edge. With deep gulps of air and flushing across her upper torso she came with loud moans, having the best masturbation orgasm of her life. She took in several breaths and became lightheaded for a few seconds before her body settled down.

"Whew, Honey, that was..."

"Good?" he asked.

"No, not good, but great! One of the best ever."

"You sure looked like you were enjoying it."

"Umm-hmm. I did indeed," she responded. "What about you? Want a BJ?"

"You know I do. Take a few seconds, let yourself recover."

"I'm good to go, Sweetheart. Lean back." She expertly applied all her skill to bring him teasingly to his own shuddering orgasm. After a few minutes she stretched out beside him and stared at the ceiling. As she lay there, she realized being looked at, being watched wasn't a little bit exciting; it was actually a huge turn on. Due to her upbringing, she had not been inclined to experiment much sexually when she became active. The old idea that sex was for procreation could still niggle in her brain even though intellectually she understood sex was also for loving and pleasure. But on that day on the Riviera, she experienced pleasure beyond anything she could have ever believed possible.

"Cin, what's going on in your mind?"

"Oh, just remembering about how turned on I got. And that last, big 'O', oh my God, I still can't believe it."

"Why were you so turned on, hmm?"

"I kept thinking about being topless for all the world to see. Then, we come in here and you were watching me. Ted, I couldn't believe how that me going from fast to supersonic."

"So, little Cindy from Iowa is now an exhibitionist? What gives?"

"Ted, I have never thought about it 'til now. Maybe it's because I was suppressed so much growing up. You know, Honey, you have brought me a long way in my sexual awakening. Remember when I still needed the lights off? Well, I certainly don't need that anymore, do I?" she laughed.

Suddenly she realized Ted was getting hard again. She was still wet and still excited so she leaned over him, licked his cock to full stiffness and crawled on top, facing his feet. She gently lowered herself onto him and started to thrust up and down while gently rubbing her clit. Ted grabbed her hips and helped pull down as he thrusted up into her. This went on for some little while until she felt him slide his hand over her butt. She didn't think much about it until she felt him rubbing right around her hole.

Cindy had never been interested in anal sex but she found herself suddenly getting very excited. His rubbing right around her anus sent lusty signals to her brain. The harder he rubbed, the better it felt. It wasn't a conscious decision, but she suddenly heard herself say, "Stick it inside." There was a pause when the hand was removed from her butt, however once it returned, an obviously wettened digit was slid right into her.

"OMG!" she thought, "That is absolutely fantastic." She gently forced herself back to the finger and deeper onto him, all the while rubbing her clit. Within half a minute she found herself screaming towards yet another orgasm, moaning and panting with lust. Ultimately, she found herself experiencing yet another massive "O" while feeling Ted thrusting wildly below her. Wild waves of extreme pleasure coursed through her body and flashes of light raced in front of her closed eyes while she vaguely heard loud screams coming from somewhere. Once the waves passed through her, she collapsed onto Ted's legs, breathing deeply and trying to make sense of what had just happened.

"Hon, did you hear screams next door a few minutes ago?" she finally asked him.

"Uh, no," he responded and paused for a few seconds before going on. "Sweetheart, that was you."

"No effin' way. I never make much noise, you know that!"

"You're right, usually you don't. But just now, well, you did."

"Hmm. Amazing," she whispered, more to herself than to Ted. Then she went on, "Shower? Then we need to plan dinner."

After they cleaned up and had dinner at a nice little bistro, they returned to their room. Once there they kicked around some plans for the next day.

"Wanna hit the beach again?" Ted asked her.

"I don't know if I could tolerate it," she chuckled. "Maybe I need a day off."

"It's your vacation, you get to decide what you want to do. I'll tag along wherever you lead us."

"All I know is while we are here, I want to do more topless bathing. And," she went on, "I think you'll want me to, also!"

"No doubt about it. I'm more than glad to help you relieve any sudden tension," he laughed.

"Good. So, let's sight-see tomorrow, OK?"

They planned a day trip to Antibes, a smaller city to the west of Nice. They visited the Picasso museum, walked along the coast, looked on with amazement at the dozens of varieties of olives in the farmers market and spent time at the city's history museum. By evening they were back in Nice having another fabulous meal on the Promenade. For awhile Cindy didn't say much and seemed to be looking off into space. Finally, Ted asked her about it and she began to talk.

"Ted, Honey, I don't want you to get worried or anything, but you need to know something. I've been mulling this over all day long and it might sound crazy, but here goes: I love this exposure thing. And I need more of it. It seems to have triggered something in me, something I can't deny."

"Ooo-kaay," he responded slowly. "Anything else?"

"This is kinda embarrassing, but I need to, uh, I want to, uh, you know, go all the way."

"All the way how? Nude?"

"Yeah, totally starkers. I know that sounds kinda wild, given how I grew up and how I been with you up 'til now, but I wanna try it."

"I see. You're sure?"

"Yeah. It's keeps running around in my mind and until I try it, I'll never get past it. So, yeah, I wanna do it."

"I sure didn't see any completely nude people at Paloma, did you?" Cindy shook her head 'No' before he went on. "So, I guess we'll need to look up nudist beaches and maybe go to one, let you try it, huh?"

Cindy launched herself at him saying, "You'd do that for me? Really? Oh, Ted, you're the best guy a girl could ever wish for. You won't be upset knowing other guys, uh, other men will be lookin' at me?"

"No, Honey, I won't. What I want is for you to explore anything you want, to find yourself and if it means walking bare-assed down a beach, well, I'm all for it."

"You'll need to be nude too..."

"Yeah, I figured as much. You know I've never been as modest as you. I've skinny dipped before, so I'm OK with it. Here, let's google it."

They spent the next thirty minutes looking up nude beaches on the coast. Eventually they found one within a two-hour drive from their hotel, a few kilometers outside of St. Tropez. They decided to rent a car for the day and not rely on public transportation. That night she spent extra time in the shower again shaving her legs and all but her landing strip, which she trimmed short. She was so excited about the next day that she had trouble relaxing but eventually after a little bit of wine and some snuggling with Ted, she drifted off.

The next morning dawned clear and bright. They quickly dressed with summer clothes over their bathing suits, ate breakfast and went downstairs to pick up the car they had ordered. Ted drove while Cindy helped interpret the map and follow the GPS directions. In about two hours they were pulling into a parking area. Once out of the car, they strolled hand-in-hand to the beach.

"I know I want to do this, but I'm still a little nervous," she admitted.

"Oh, you'll do fine, and just think what this will do to you," he chuckled.

As they made their way, they saw people wearing bathing suits, sometimes topless, but no nudists. Suddenly Cindy was nervous. "Maybe it's not a nudist beach after all," she thought to herself. Once on the sand they strolled a bit to the west where there were fewer people. Suddenly they both saw the same sight at the same time. Here on beach towels were a few couples absolutely naked, stretched out and enjoying the sun. "Whew," she said quietly, "I was getting nervous I'd be the only one here."

"Nah, you're in the clear now, Honey. Let's just stretch out here and slip these clothes off."

"You say that like we were in private," she giggled as she spread out her towel. She pulled off her top and shorts and sat on the towel. After looking around a few seconds she untied her bikini top and let it slip to the ground and with a "Here goes," she stretched out and slipped off her bottoms as Ted shucked down his shorts.

She was nude, absolutely totally nude! It felt so invigorating, so freeing, so natural. She asked Ted to put sun cream on her back and butt and did the same for him. She stretched out on her stomach and faced the shore. Her heart was beating fast and hard, she could feel her nipples dig into the towel and her breathing came in little gasps.

After a minute or two she became aware of the breeze tickling her cheeks. It seemed to slip up her crack and spread over her butt, much like a lover's hands might. It teased and caressed her, but she still wanted more. As discretely as possible, she let her legs splay apart a foot or so. The breeze now directly played with an area that had never seen sunlight, tickling it much like Ted did when he would blow on her right before eating her out. It felt wonderful! And she was also aware anyone walking by could see her most private of places. This knowledge, along with the breeze, suddenly sent her into sexual overdrive. Wild sexual images teased through her mind as she moistened so much it oozed slightly out from between her lips. Her nipples under her felt like she was lying on pebbles. Her pelvis felt an aching hollowness that usually occurred as she was rapidly getting excited such as when Ted would lightly stroke her lips and clit.

Eventually the sexual stimulation proved to be overpowering. She stirred a bit and decided to turn over. Once on her back she took sun cream and started to coat herself from head to toe. Her fingers seemed to slow as she rubbed her beaded nipples. Once she looked around and saw nobody looking directly at her, she dragged her fingernails across the nipples which shot sheer lust to her pussy. Her hands next drifted south, spreading cream on her belly. She bypassed the area around her pussy and coated her legs before deciding she needed to make sure she did not burn her sensitive pelvic skin. Taking small dollops of cream, she slowly coated her lower belly and alongside her pussy. Her clit seamed to scream at her, begging to be touched. She so desperately wanted to touch herself, but to do so in public was clearly too much.