Riviera Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a tiny dab of cream and slowly rubbed it along her landing strip, rubbing it into her hair, making sure she didn't burn the sensitive skin barely covered by her clipped hair; at least, that's what she tried to convince herself. After a couple of rubs she took another bit of cream and rubbed it lower, right above her slit and clit. It felt so good! Her body begged for release.

"Honey," she whispered to Ted, "Turn over."

"Sure, what's up?"

"I am so fuckin' horny I can hardly stand it. What am I gonna do?"

"I don't know. How bad is it?"

"If there weren't people around here, I'd have already been on top of you, that's how bad!"

"Yeah, well, you can't do that, now, can you?"

"Noooo, but what can I doooo?" came the plaintive cry.

Ted sat up and looked around. Sure, there were scattered nude sunbathers but there were none near them. Still, he didn't see how she could 'take care of business.'

"Honey, you're stuck. I don't see how you can get relief without getting caught."

"Dammit, I'm so horny, I'm about to go to the bathroom over there..."

"Remember you almost got caught last time. You want to risk it again?"

"No, plus they're usually not the cleanest of places" came the faint reply. A few seconds later she went on, "Well, if I can't do anything, I might as well try to forget about it, plan for tonight and get a tan. Put some more cream on my back, please."

Ted sat next to her and applied the cream to her back after she stretched back on her stomach. As he rubbed her, she purred her contentment. "It's nice," she murmured. He started to apply sun cream to her lower back and upper buttocks and her breathing became more irregular and deeper. "Mmm, good," came the muffled words. As he moved lower, he could sense she was thrusting her butt upwards with each stroke of his hand. Eventually, as he was rubbing directly on her ass, she said, "Don't forget the crack. Don't wanna get a burn there."

He applied more cream to his right hand and leaned over her a bit. As he let his fingers rub her cheek, the thumb trailed deep into her crack. "Mmm," she hummed. "A little harder, please." Pushing harder and harder only got her to moan softly and push her butt higher to meet his strokes. His thumb trailed right across her butt hole to her obvious delight. "Oooh, yeah, do that again." He kept stoking her butt while letting his thumb trail across her rosebud.

Then he became aware of her shifting around a bit before he saw she had slipped her left arm under her. After he casually glanced around to be sure no one was watching, he looked down to see her left fingertips working feverously on her slit. "Uh, Honey, are you...?"

"Yeah," she whispered back, "No one can tell, can they?"

"I don't think so."

"Good, sit just like that, like you're just putting cream on me, but keep that thumb where it is."

Ted applied more pressure to her hole while she fingered herself from below. He could see she was getting increasingly excited and before he knew it, she closed her eyes tightly, creases crossed her brow and a deep, red flush crept across her back. Her body went into spasms, spasms which she obviously tried to control, but a moan still escaped from her lips. Cindy had climaxed out in the open, in front of everybody!

Ted glanced around and there were no stares or looks of concern, indeed everything looked absolutely calm, everything except his cock, that is. Rubbing her and watching her had caused him to get a serious hard on. He slowly took his hand off her butt and rolled onto the towel next to her, forcing his cock into the sand with a groan.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart?"

"Watching you come was so hot, now I've got a bit of a problem."

"Oh, so now you need to relief, right?"

"It'd be nice, but let me relax a bit and I'm sure it will pass. No sense in us getting caught."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she whispered as she rubbed his back, "I was kinda selfish there..."

"Nah, it's OK. I'll remember that scene for my spank bank for a long, long time. Now, let's just enjoy the sun," he replied as he tried to relax onto the towel.

After half an hour she told him, "I'm too hot, so I'm going in the water. OK?"

"Yeah, go ahead, but I shouldn't be seen in my current state. Have fun."

Cindy walked slowly to the water. She glanced around and didn't see anyone staring at her. She felt so free, so open, so bare. Once at the water she waded in until the water lapped at her pussy. The splashing of the water caused her to get excited once more. As she waded out into the deeper water her mind told her she needed to come again and her pussy demanded attention. Once the water was over her boobs, she drifted her hand down to her pussy. "I can do it right here, no one will ever know."

She found that the seawater was not quite as slick as her own juices, but it didn't matter. She was so excited and so in need of another orgasm that just rubbing her two fingers around in circles right over her clit was more than enough to get her rapidly racing towards another orgasm. She looked around herself and seeing no bathers nearby, she turned facing the sea and waded up to her neck. Her busy hand and arm were hidden from view and she closed her eyes and let her mind drift. Faster and faster she rubbed until those usual shocks of desire rose from her pussy to her brain. She had to clench her teeth and force herself to stay as calm as possible as her second orgasm of the day tore through her body. As it subsided her head hung down a bit and was splashed with a tiny wave. Sputtering and laughing to herself, she turned towards shore and swam lazily around. Once her heart and pussy had settled down, she slowly made her way to shore and casually walked like Venus rising from the sea over to their towels.

"Enjoy it?" asked Ted.

"You have no idea," she laughed quietly.

"No! You didn't!"

"I most certainly did. You should try it."

"Only if you come with me, no pun intended."

"Sure, let's go," she replied as she led him, half hard on and all, to the water. Once submerged to their chests they swam around a bit. At one point they came together and she kissed him deeply while he wrapped his arms around her.

"Am I feeling someone waking up?" she whispered in his ear.

"Umm-hmm. Never fell completely asleep. Feels good, actually."

"Let me make him feel better," she said as she slid her hand between them and grabbed his cock. "Remember how I got myself off on the beach? Remember rubbing my butt hole? Did it get you excited, hmm?"

As she kept talking to him and reminding him of her episode on the beach, he developed a powerful erection. She would grab it, rub a bit and then swim a bit away from him before returning.

"You're such a tease," he grumbled.

"Yeah, kinda, but I don't want people to think we're doing anything out here. Maybe you need to help yourself a little bit, too."

He would stroke himself a bit and let her when she swam by. On one occasion she sank into the water and took him into her mouth for a few seconds. "Oh, God, you are a she-devil," he complained when she re-emerged laughing at him.

"What's the matter, Honey?" she taunted him. "Go ahead, get yourself off, you'll never be able to go up the beach unless you do. Here, turn out towards the water," she said as she stood next to him. "Now, take that cock of yours and give him some relief. I wanna watch."

Ted had had enough. He needed to come in the worst way, so he grabbed himself and quickly stroked to a powerful climax. After he had recovered a few seconds, she turned to him and asked, "Now, aren't you feeling better? Too bad you polluted the Med," she laughed. "And now that it's getting smaller, I hope no fish decides it's a worm."

They swam around a bit before walking through the shallow water to the beach and their towels, where they stretched back out to enjoy the sun. Every twenty minutes or so they would turn over and Cindy found being on her back with her boobs and pussy displayed for all to see was, by far, the most exciting to her. Still, she managed to keep her lust under better control than earlier in the day.

By four pm they were aware they had more than enough sun and decided to return to Nice. After sitting up and slipping on their outer clothes, they stuffed their bathing suits and gear into their tote bags and wandered back to the car. For Cindy the drive back seemed to last forever and they couldn't get there fast enough. She urged Ted to no waste any time until he teased her and said he wanted to eat dinner first.

"You know they don't even open restaurants until seven or eight, so we have time to go to our room and still get dinner."

By the time they got back, dropped off their car and made it to the room Cindy was fit to be tied. "I want you and need you right now," she demanded as the key card slid into the slot.

"Uh-uh, not so fast. Gotta get rid of the sun cream. Shower first," he said.

"OK, but I'll shower with you," she replied as she peeled her clothes off and darted into the stall. Once the water was on, he stepped inside to find her washing her hair. From behind he reached around and to tease her nipples before his hands went down to play with her clit. Cindy moaned as she tried to finish rinsing her hair as quickly as possible. Ted kept massaging her clit, round and around, but would back off before she came.

"You're such a shit," she laughed.

"Too bad. That's all you get," he laughed with her. "We still need to wash this cream off of us."

They washed each other quickly, leaving her very frustrated, and stepped out to dry and get dressed. After wandering around the streets, they found an attractive restaurant to have dinner. At the restaurant they were able to talk quietly about their day.

"Oh, Honey, that was so much fun. I can't believe I did it."

"I can't believe how this exposure thing has got you turned on. Wow."

"Me, either. But there's something about it that just gets to me. I know most nudists don't consider nudism as a sexual thing so much as a general lifestyle thing, but for me, well, it just cranks my engine."

"Yeah, I see that. I wonder what your father would say if he knew you were doing this."

"Dad? What about Mom? She's the real prude. She hardly even gave me the basics of the birds and the bees. I had to get most of my information from the sex-ed section of my middle school PE class. And let me tell you, having that old Miss Thompson tell us about sex was kinda crazy. I doubt she ever had sex, at least with a man."

Once dinner was over, they strolled hand-in-hand back to their hotel. In the room she stripped down and sat on a chair looking over at the curtains with a far-away look in her eyes. Ted came up behind her and quickly wrapped a scarf around her hands, tying them behind her.

"What are you doing," she gasped as she realized she was unable to move.

"Ambulance. Remember that word."

"Ambulance?"

"Yes, ambulance. That's your safe word."

"What for, anyway?"

"From here on I'm in charge. If anything at any time hurts or bothers you or if you want to stop for any reason, just say 'ambulance' and I'll stop. But until then, I'm in charge."

"I dunno, Honey. Are you sure?"

"I promise. You say the word and I'll quit."

"Ambulance!" Ted leaned over and started to untie the scarf immediately.

"No, wait! That was a test. I know I can trust you. Go ahead."

"Sure?"

"Sure! Unambulance me, whatever that means," she giggled as he tied her hands up again. He grabbed one of her belts and one of his and tied her feet to the chair legs.

"Ready?"

"Uh, I guess so..." she responded as he opened the curtain and slid the door to the tiny deck open. "Wait, what are you doing?"

He responded by lifting the chair from behind and carrying her out onto the deck. The railing was a simple iron bar across the top and glass below. Between each room's deck was a solid wall. Cindy sat on a chair, exposed to the world below yet hidden from the neighbors in the hotel. They were high enough that not many would be able to see her, but she was well lit from two wall sconces, one on either side of the door. Ted stood behind her and gently rubbed her shoulders.

"Like it?"

"Uh, kinda scary, but actually, yeah, I do."

"Good," he murmured back as he pulled up another chair and sat behind her. His hands slowly rubbed her upper back and shoulders as she began to relax, sensing the evening breeze flow over her, tickling her nipples and pussy.

"Mmm, feels sooo good."

"Glad you like it." His hands achingly slowly expanded their territory, eventually sliding over her breasts, but avoiding her nipples, and over her belly.

"You tease."

"What?"

"My nipples, you forgot my nipples."

"No, I didn't. I'm ignoring them on purpose."

"You shit," she chuckled.

"You'll get yours, just be patient." His hands slid down her belly, fingers barely teasing her landing strip, before going down to her legs. Up and down her thighs, first on top and then on the inside until his thumbs grazed her lips.

"You are such a shit," she moaned.

"Ambulance?"

"Hell no!"

"OK, then, be quiet and enjoy."

The slow teasing continued for what seemed like eons. Her pussy was flooded with moisture, her pelvis felt full and her nipples were beaded up, begging for attention. As much as she wanted faster relief, she knew she needed to keep quiet and let Ted run the show.

Eventually his left hand drifted up to her breasts and began to slowly tease the nipples with light strokes and later with some light pinching. His right hand all-so-slowly approached her pussy, initially lightly stroking the outer lips before diving inside to pick up moisture, which he spread onto her clit.

"Aaaah, nice..."

"You like it?"

"Oh, God, you know I do. A little harder, please." Instead of harder, he frustrated her even more by decreasing the pressure on her nipples and pussy.

"You turd, you big, fat turd!"

"That'll teach you to tell me what to do. I'm in charge here. Now, where were we?" he asked as he slowly increased the pressure and tempo of his rubbing.

She got more and more excited, her breathing got deeper and her head rolled from side to side. Once her legs started to twitch, a sign she was nearing an orgasm, he eased off on the pressure. Her pre-orgasmic tension eased but her frustration increased, however she knew if she complained, he would back off even more. Once she relaxed, he started up again, slowly increasing the pressure of his rubbing and stroking. Again, and again, she would approach orgasm, only to have him back off. It was so frustrating, so maddeningly frustrating, but she wouldn't, she absolutely couldn't cry 'ambulance.'

After what seemed like the fifth or sixth episode of stimulation and relaxation, she let her eyes drift open and she stared down to the Promenade below. Her eyes popped wide open. There were three couples standing together staring right back at her. Here she was, stark naked, bound to a chair and being stimulated by her husband, all the while being watched by strangers. The reality of this was like a sudden massaging right on her clit. Even though Ted had just been easing off the pressure and frequency of his attention, she found herself rising rapidly to an earth-shattering orgasm. Her eyes squeezed shut, her skin flushed deep red, her legs twitched and jerked right before her whole torso bent forward and went into deep, muscular spasms. Blinding light shot through her brain as profound pleasure spread through her body and loud moans escaped from her lips.

After the orgasm subsided, her head dropped to her chest and her breathing settled down. She was aware of Ted's hands gently rubbing her torso and his light kisses on her neck. As she opened her eyes, she saw the couples below quietly clapping before they turned to walk further along the Promenade.

"Ted, we were being watched."

"Umm-hmm, you were being watched. Like it?"

"Yeah, definitely. That's what sent me over the edge, even though you were easing off at that moment. Wow, I can't believe you did that."

"More?"

"No, please. I've had enough. Ambulance, please."

Ted leaned over and untied the belts and scarf and helped her to her feet. She could barely walk to the bed and once there, she collapsed in a heap, sighing with fatigue. Ted pulled a sheet lightly over her as she fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning Cindy was slow to wake. Initially she was slightly confused until she completely opened her eyes and looked around. Over to the side was the chair with belts still loosely wrapped around the front legs. A faint breeze billowed in the curtains. Ted snored lightly beside her. As she lay there, she thought about her experiences both on the beaches and the night before. She realized in spite of her up-bringing, she had a completely new sexual angle. She was absolutely turned on by exposing herself, something she knew would totally shock her family back in Iowa. But she was comfortable with her newfound sexuality.

And she loved her husband. Ted had played along and allowed her to explore her new sexual desires. And the night before; she couldn't believe how exciting it had been and how it was all a result of his doing. As she thought about him, she felt herself getting slightly excited once again. She glanced over at him and a smile crossed her face. She pulled the sheet slowly away and exposed his cock. She loved his cock. It was nicely shaped, just the right size and tasted great. She decided to taste it. A few licks along the underside of the head and his cock rapidly developed a strong erection which seemed to wake Ted up.

"What're you doing?"

"Giving you a little 'thank you' for last night."

"Mmm, if you insist," he laughed as he dropped his head back to the pillow and enjoyed his wife's oral skills. She had not been very eager to give blow jobs when they first were sexually active, but with time she became quite good at them and even enjoyed pleasing him with her lips and tongue. There was minimal teasing that morning, just rapid, hard sucking and licking designed to give him a quick release. "Oh, God, you really know how to push all the buttons, don't you?" he said as she worked on him.

"Mmm-hmm," she intoned around his cock as she kept working him. In no time at all he rose up and spasmed as he came in her mouth. As he softened, she kept gently licking him knowing it still felt good to him.

"You like?" she asked, fully knowing the answer, before she went on. "Honey, now that I've cleared your pipes, I think we need to get cleaned up and have a 'rest' day, you know, just simple touristy things. I couldn't do another day like yesterday anytime soon. I need a day or two wearing clothes. Don't worry, we can still have fun, but being nude too much will clearly wear me out."

Over the next two days they traveled around Nice and viewed more interesting sights. They spent a bit of time looking up more nudist beaches and found a nice one further down the coast which they decided to visit on their way back towards Paris. They were able to get a room at a hotel right next to the beach which meant Cindy could drag Ted upstairs when she got too frustrated. After two days there, they zipped back to Paris and their flight home.

Their plane was surprisingly empty and they had three seats for the two of them in the back row and the row in front of them was vacant. After they had a lunch they dozed for a while. It became cool in the plane and they shared a thin blanket and talked quietly about their trip and the fun they had. Cindy thanked Ted several times for allowing her to express her new sexuality and particularly thanked him for the episode on the hotel deck.

"That was the highlight of the trip," she whispered. "I don't think I have ever been so excited and when those people down below looked at me, well, wow, I was in another dimension."