Rizos

Story Info
Straight woman fingered by lesbian, at work, she loved it!
4.3k words
4.48
25.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I'm sorry in advance, english is not my first language.

***

'Rizos' sounds so perfect when a Spanish girl says that. I heard it in a television show Vis a Vis, it means 'curly', at least I got it thay way.

***

Hi, let me introduce myself first, I'm 25 yo lesbian, kinda tomboy/butch, depends on occasion, I guess. Red flame hair, bottom of head shaved, always in ponytail, blue eyes, kinda masculine bodyform, couple kilos more than necessary, around 170cm, tattoos on arms and collar bone, wanna do more but shit's expensive, lol.

I like femme fatale, curvy, fine ass, not skinny and flat, noo. Not that I actually have a type, turns out a couple of times girl wasn't even my type. I have mild OCD and ADHD, yeah, I know, combination sucks... I have a lot of intrusive thoughts and I daydream a lot in last couple of months, I don't actually know why because I didn't to that before, at least not so often.

I do it on bedtime. It can go for minutes to hours, depends on what I 'daydream' about. It's usually something about sex or women, nothing emotional..

I did exactly that when I met Rizos.

Problem was, she's older, has husband and kid. Definitely not a lesbian in any way. But... Of course there is a but... That didn't stop me for daydreaming about.. Her..

We work for the same company, but she's working in different center. I met her one day when I was buying something with then MIL, my head was spinning wild. I felt my face burning, I knew I was blushing. But down the road, I felt a pool, warm tingling pool overflowing..

She had a nice voice, had no problem with randomly touching people, you know, while she was talking, waving hands around explaining, like she's gonna explain better.. I had no problem with that, she gave me something to daydream about at home.

We were leaving, she grabbed me around my waist, like we known each other for ages, asked me where do I work... I had hard time answering that without a huge grin, I burnt from my face to my ears in second!

I told her where, her answer was kinda like she started a small talk, told me she knew ton of people there. Later my MIL told me she was actually a boss there, and now, at the moment, I am on her place, the boss....

I had a couple fantasies about her, nothing huge because I saw her once, couldn't wrap my mind around her actually, knowing she has husband and kid. Months go by, my FIL told me she's coming to my center (warehouse, actually ) to help because we had shit ton of work to get done. He was working in same center as her, so I got to know that information even before my boss knew it. I honestly had mixed feelings about that. Like, I need to work, will I be able to focus on it? Although, I'd have much more to fulfill my fantasies.... I guess we'll had to see what happens.

In the meantime, I saw her couple more times in store, coffee bar, etc. Not much conversation, basically small talk. Each time I got more and more to think about, each time her hand on my waist, shoulder, grabbing my hand. I knew it meant nothing, she's straight mother and wife, she's just that kind of person. But my down town didn't cared about it. Not a single time. Also my face... Lips.. I bit my lower lip every time I saw her. I even did it without realizing it.. One time she saw me bitting my lip, I just grinned and waved, she did the same. Never ever thinking about wtf happened cuz I didn't realized I actually bit my lip looking at her, like... Wtf?

Anyway, it was summer, extremely hot in warehouse so nobody's questioned why my face is red hot, but it was cuz she got here, hugs and talks to me, again, like we know each other for ages..

I had hard time focusing on talking with her and not grinning while my downtown is melting. Biggest problem was she was supposed to work with me, help me with the job. As I told you already, she was that kind of person that needs to flap hands around, stand to close to person she's talking to, hands on shoulders, wrists, around waist.. My downtown burnt for some time in that way of her talking to me.

After some time, I guess 3 days, she started doing something else than job I was doing. So that fucking feeling drifted away sometimes, when I kinda focused on important job. I can barely stand the hot weather, I'm all nervous and angry when it's that hot, but her hand on my waist with a hard grip boiled me from inside out.

I was actually mad at her, that's why I boiled on that tight grip. She's geting job done, but politicaly, which I disliked a lot. Cuz when she leaves, I'll have to deal with all that shit that's left.. I was so frustrated I barely noticed that grip at first. But when I did, I closed my eyes for a second and felt that, deep.. Blushed again, but of course, it couldn't be seen from redness from heat and frustration, I took a deep breath to cool my mind. It didn't cooled of anything. Instead, I felt her perfume and skin deep in my head. It fucked me up, my legs instantly pressed together, I looked at her with a grin.

"Whats up?!" I said still grinning.

"Please, don't be mad at me, why are you mad?!" she said with kinda puppy face, but it's obvious that was an act.

I tried to explain her I'm not mad, I'm just hot and tired, but I was just trying to get over that cause I wasn't in the mood for a fight. Not verbally nor physically. Another problem begins, scenes in my mind, yet her hand is now on my legs, above the knees, gripping, like I wouldn't be mad, ha!

Guys, my heart is beating in my throat, my head is spinning. Don't know if because of her or me being angry or the heat that's rising with each hour on work.. I said again I'm not mad and rushed back to my table. I now realised I didn't told you how good she's looking.

Very curly hair, fire red hair, kinda like afro, not long, just above shoulders. A bit shorter than me, like 160cm, I couldn't guess her weight. But that ass...DAMN!

She's not slim or skinny, I don't like that body type... She's curvy! Majestic ass, waist, legs, shoulders, neck, back. You can get fantastic grip on everything! I don't even have to tell you every time she looks and speaks to you, she smiles. Both mouth and eyes. I kinda have feeling she's provoking me with that smile. She has that kind of 'eye fuck' look. I literally have a feeling she can fuck you just by looking at you.

I went to my desk, still boiling and grinning hoping I would cool down, trying to focus on my job not to think of anything else.

Day goes by, I went home not even thinking about her anymore. Next couple of days I saw her with other people, wiggling her ass on guys, some people said it was her common behavior around men. I can tell you it was sexy, of course.

By every day, she make my future job more fucked up and I was more angry with each day. We had couple hot interactions, by hot I mean couple hard grips of her hands on my shoulders, waist, legs, leans in my face.. Of course I had some wild fantasies of me fucking her hard on my office table. It would be weird I did not had that with all of this going on. I was fighting hard with grinning when I heard her name from time to time in warehouse or at home, even tho I was mad.

Don't get me wrong, I did too grab her waist or hips from time to time in ways or situations which were 'acceptable', and yes.. She's tight!

After two weeks of literar torture in my mind and pants, she went back to her office in her center she originally worked.

It was both relief and torture for me. I was angry, daily because of shitshow I was left to work with and daily fantasies that were faiding away. Because of my mind working 24/7, I needed something to occupy myself. Fantasies lower and weaker every day frustrated me even more.

Don't know how but with time, that faded away. I went back to Call of Duty whenever I had time. Cold dark beer, Red Marlboro and Call of Duty. It was, besides work, my whole life in that time. I forgot about her. At least, I taught so. Until we went to her center for Christmas shopping. Of course I saw her and again, that rush in my mind and pants was there again. I also blushed, hard, my face and ears was burning, again. Grin was there, too.

She said hello to me in her classical way, breef hug and hand on waist. My knees was loose and trembling. I kept together enough for her to went to some customer.

You could even imagine how I spent my afternoon.

My fantasies comes back to me which I developed instead of Call of Duty and a cold beer. I can tell you, it was wilder than before, more realistic, like I could see her undressing in front of me. I could hear her voice in my head.

Again, for couple of days, it was the same. Work, fantasy in my mind, some Call of Duty because I couldn't let my self to get stuck in that state of mind again.

I'm reminding you, she's a married woman, with a kid, straight woman!

Sometimes she called me, on work phone, some kind of checking, with her sexy voice and petnames for me, like she did for everyone.

Of course that didn't stop me from flashbacks of her ass and waist neither than seriously wet fantasies almost every day. I could even hear her voice when moaning. At least, what I imagined it would sound like.

Week by week, it went like that.

One day when I got back from work, my FIL told me she quit her job, she'll be gone in month. In meantime, I gave my work phone back to my boss, I had no time to deal with stupid phone calls and questions, but yeah, that mean no phone calls from Rizos.

I actually again, kinda, stopped with all that fantasy series in my head, but my wet sexy dreams started, just when I thought I got ridd of her forever.

***

I got to work earlier, about 40 min earlier like I always do. My college was here already, with a funny look on her face.

She didn't even look at me, she just said "She'll work with us now. She regretted she quit, but they don't want her back there. She got job here."

Can you imagine look on my face and person I was thinking about, without anybody even telling me it's her. Yes, Rizos.

I was fricking mind blown that day. I couldn't work. Couldn't think. I was just... I don't even know what I was... My torture is starting again. This time, every shift, every day, every week, every month.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't have feelings, I just wanted to fuck her, angrily, hard, mad, but I wanted it SO BAD!

Next day, she's here. She started working here. I needed almost 10 minutes to get my self together just to greet her. She hugged me, with a hudge grin on her face and of course both hands around me.

My mind blured. All I could see is her on my table with legs open and pants unzipped.

First day sent well. I guess. I got my shit together. Til the moment we all went home.

She likes to be in the center of attention, always smiling and grinning, waving her hands and talking. I just stood still and listened (and of course eyeballing). Her voice stuck in my head till later after noon.

I couldn't help myself but to ease an wild eager so I did it, my self, with her voice moaning in my head. It was wild.

I took a shower, opened cold dark beer, turned my PS4 to play some Call of Duty. My pack of Red Marlboro was almost at the end. This time, weirdly, I fell asleep very quickly. I guess I was just too tired.

Mornings pisses me off. I hate them.

Even more now when I know I have to go earlier to get cigarettes. Fuck me.

I still arrive at work 45 mins earlier than I should, made coffee and put some music on low. I fucking froze when she walks in front of my desk. My office is basically not an office. It's L cornered table in corner of warehouse. Fucked up, I know.

She smiled at me, this time no grinn, greet me and sat on my table with one leg on the other, hands on her knees. Her boobs and firm shoulders whas in my eye line. My palms were sweaty and my heart raced fast. I wanned to fuck her hard. Like, an angry sex. I was mad at her and at the same I wanted to fuck her!

She asked me if I can show her work I do, which made me soooo confused. She's the one that taught that to my boss and he taught me that.. I actually confronted her with that on what she replied she forgot about that. I was still confused but ok.

With a shit ton of things going on my mind, I told her to sit in my lap because we had no other chairs here near my office.

Half grinn, she pulled my chair from my desk and sit in my lap, my legs were still spread (I'm sitting like 'a man') so I felt her ass nicely when she sit, facing the screen. All of it! You can imagine sensation from it. Whole of it. I, by habit, put my hand between her hip and waist. Gosh, she's so firm! She breefly looked at me with no expression on her face, my guess because I kinda squeezed her with my trembling hand. I honestly don't know what did I expected.

As I was trying so hard not to grinn or bite my lip, she leaned on me, this time facing me. She's chewing some mint gum which I can almost taste how close she was to my face. I grinned again. Idiot. What can I tell you..

That sexyness, half grinning asked me what should we learn today and my mind almost exploded when I almost told her positions instead of locations. She leaned on the keyboard, with her hands on table leaving me some hell of a view. Red curls, naked neck, firm shoulders. My eyes are tracing her back on waist to hips and that fine ass! I thought to myself "What the fuck did I get myself into...?"

I'm already struggling not to trace her line with my hand, yet she didn't sit still. Every few lines she read in mail (I didn't even noticed she opened, because I was too busy controling myself) she turs her head towards me and commenting on something, like that was so important. Maybe it was, but... Like I told you already, I was too busy.

I rested my head on my other hand, she glanced on me, focusing on screen, yet no expression on her face but I noticed she smiled turning back to the screed.

I kept my eyes on screen but idiot I was, I tried to strech my back a bit and reflexively I squeezed her thigh. Her face again facing me but this time grinning. I grinned, laughed shortly and rubbed my eyes. I notoced tiny head shake. She asked me to point to something on the screen. As I leaned to the screen, my body shivered because I was on full lean on her tight back. Also, I indeed gripped again on her thigh. To my surprise, she spreads her leg, pressing me back to the big office char we're both on. I don't know why and when I did what I did, but my whole hand was on her belly. No reaction.

She's again facing me, very close, smiling. I run my hand on her belly, commenting how tight it was, asking if she's exercising. She laughed and shaked her head. Again, leaning to screen, she's torturing me with all that squirming with her ass on me. I shrugged my shoulders as she asked me about importance of the stuff we're reading in mail. As I shrugged, my hand fell in her lap, leaving my thumb on her button on jeans. I can see she's smiling from this corner. She said my name. Out of the blue, but not facing me, noting after that. She just leaned back and pusshed me to the chair with her neck inches away from my hungry teeth. I smiled, bet she could feel my breath on her neck. I glanced at her, saw her smile with her eyes closed.

I run my hand back to her belly and back down, this time my fingers stuck on the edge of her jeans. You won't believe it, like me, but I heared a sigh. Tingy quiet sigh. I was testing my luck or whatever you wanna call it and moved my hand, still on the edge, to her hip. And back in the middle. She sighted again. A bit louder this time. Still testing my luck, I licked her neck, breefly and lower my hand deeper in her jeans. After her deep breath, I moved lower.

I lightly pressed my fingers on her pussy and moved in circle, slooowly. She grinned, to my fucking surprise! I never made decision faster. It was now or never for me. So I continued. She didn't stop me. I guess it was a good sign. I moved my hand back to get inside her panties, skin to skin. I guess she taught I'm backing out because she froze for a second. As soon as I sunk my hand on her pussy, she moaned. I run a few times up and down on her pussy before putting my finger on her clit. So wet. So warm. How did she got wet so fast? Never mind, it was so hot!

She pressed harder on my hand inside her panties and moaned louder. Little circles and lines on her clit made her squirm on me. I pressed my other hand on her hip to keep her from pressing how she wanted it. I'm in charge!

No matter how hard I'm pressing her down, she's still pushing for a stronger pressure on her clit. Her face is now turned to face me. She's basically moaning in my ear now. I don't even need to tell you how wet that made me..

I slowed my finger movement and nearly stopped as she's hold her breath for a second. With two fingers I made my way inside her. Deep as I could from this position. I felt her pussy clenched and her tight grip with her nails on my other side of neck.

Between her moans I heard footsteps. The cooky side of me steps in and I didn't stop. I pulled a chair to the table to cover the view of my hand inside her and continued my way inside and outside of her very wet and slippery wet pussy. She covered her mouth with her hand and rested it on a table, other hand released my neck and placed on computer mouse. My fucking boss shows up, asking us about the chair we shared. I told him, with the smile on my face that's okay, we're almost finished, still fingering her under the table. She grinned, still heavy breathing. Boss just smiled and walked away. I still don't know if he figured something or not, but honestly I don't even care now.

She dug her nails back to my neck and run her hand to my hair and pulled it while taking one deeeep breath. I was now fingering her even faster, her pussy is now clenching even more, she's dripping now.

With my other hand I spred her legs even more and undo her button and zip to make my way in. She moved just enough to help me with that and moaned again when I put my fingers on her clit.

She's almost sobbing now with me fingering her and teasing her clit at the same time. She's pushing again for harder preasure, controlling a bit not to moan to loud. I can't even describe how sexy she moans. Especially when she moans on my ear. So sexy!

I removed my fingers out of her, rubbing her clit harder and faster. I'm tracing the line from her pussy up with my really wet fingers on her belly to her boob. As I squeezed her boob, she clenched so hard.

I squeezed other boob and run my fingers over her nipple, as she bites my neck. Even I sighted quietly cuz neck bites are my weakness. Now even hearing wetness down there while my fingers tracing path inside her, she's moaning so hard I almost lost my shit. She bit her lip and moaned. I can't even describe level of sexyness in that moment. In couple of seconds it was hard for me to beleve this is happening, this is not some of my fantasies.

I let that hard nipples rest, pulled my hand through to her neck and grab it with a firm grip. Deep breath, moan, sigh, cry. Tiny little cry. Barely a tear, legs trembling, I'm still not leaving clit to rest. Instead, I put my palm over clit and pouring pussy with enough preasure to make goosebumps all over her shaking body.

She finally managed to open her eyes and looked directly into mine which gave me goosebumps and grin of sadisfaction. I honestly couldn't believe I just fucked straight woman in my office, early in the morning. Our shirft didn't even started yet.

She hold wrist of my hand still in her pants, catching breath, grinning, smiling, laughing. I guess she just couldn't believe what just happened. Me neither, to be honest.

She shook her head, with her hands covering her face, like, in disbelief. I noticed a grin when she moved her hands. Remember, my hand is still on her pussy, in her pants. She didn't even bother to remove my hand but to my surprise she run her fingers over my hand in pants. Just the view of her hand in her pants is so sexy, I do not even have to talk about me bitting my lip again, which she noticed.

12