Rizos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still not saying a word, she's looking at me with a huge grin, licking her lower lip. I guess she didn't know what to say. Honestly, me neither. I just gazed at her.

Our gazing and grinning was interrupted by my boss calling her to go somewhere. My heart skipped a beat because I almost forgot we were at work. I pulled my hand out of her pants but running it over her belly, still wet. She gasped, I guess, she didn't expect that. Moving the chair out of the table jet was a bad idea. My boss was in front of us like 5 meters with a huge question mark on his face because she's buttoning her pants and getting up from the chair. All three of us blushed hard, nobody saying anything. She looked up, saw him there standing, she just grinned, saying her pants are too tight to sit in, on what he replied "I bet they are tight, indeed."

I felt my heart escaping through my chest. But nothing happened. We all laughed actually and grinned, she left with him, jusy before corner, she looked back at me winking with a biggest grin on her face I ever saw. I licked my still wet sticky fingers. "Nice!" - I sighted. Got up, went to bathroom to wash my sticky hands and also washed my face in cold water to get to my self and went to smoke outside on 'break'. Break was even before the shift started. Lol.

I didn't actually saw her till the very end of the shift. I didn't fucked her as rough I wanted to. But I'm happy with what happened. My mind is easier and lighter now. I was even able to focus for an hour to do my job. Ha, not so really.

I saw her again when we were almost leaving home. I was just picking my bag and locking drawer as she jumped in front of me.

Grinning, asked "When are you coming to work tomorrow?".

"Just in time like you came today." I answered winking at her.

We walked together, shoulder by shoulder to the exit of warehouse, not saying a word, just glancing from time to time at each other. I let her go first through the door and that tight ass messed with my mind again as I was trying hard, controlling not to grab it. She of course knew what I was looking at and she grinned.

She hurried to her car, wannabe accidentally brushing my ass with ther hand, leaned on my ear and whispering "You're the first women that fucked me, also made me cum that hard."

I grinned, of course, not saying anything, just loocked at her ass as she's rushing away to her car.

***

***

Need to finish pt. 2 before posting it.

Hope you enjoyed this part.

Bye.

12