RMN Pt. 07: Bram's

Story Info
Freddie enjoys 3-way with wife and lover at Halloween.
1.7k words
4.25
2.2k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RestaurantMeetsNET Pt. 07: Bram's

The Goth

All the signs were there, really, for the night's get-together, but I just didn't see them. I really was just so caught up in Mum's 'desire' to meet Caroline; and that was what I was worrying about.

Of course, either one of my concerns could have been the Panic Button -- you know? Mum and girlfriend meeting; or, in other words -- Lover and girlfriend meeting.

I couldn't see past losing my brain, and coming out with a phrase something like ... "Mum, this is Caroline, my girlfriend; you know -- the daughter of the woman that I'm shagging who's a bit older than you?

"And, Caroline, this is my mother; who, when we have dates together, we shag each other's brains out."

But Mum wanted to meet me, accompanied by Caroline, under MeetsNet's 'Date' format. Caroline seemed to not have any reluctance, and accepted readily. Back that June, Mum had made reservations for the 31st October, in Whitby, and we had to be in Fancy Dress, because the restaurant, Bram's, was having a Fancy Dress 'do' that evening.

Otherwise, it was fairly simple. Bram's was a 'restaurant with rooms', and Mum had booked the Family Suite; which just meant, apparently that it had a double-bedded room; a twin-bedded room; a wet-room, with separate bath and shower; and a sitting room/kitchenette.

Mum was 'generous' enough to inform me that Caroline and I could have the 'double', and she could use one of the single beds in the 'twin'. I spent ages trying to work out what she was up to, but couldn't come to any definite conclusions.

So, as planned, Caroline and I arrived at about 3:30pm; and, as we booked-in, we chatted with the staff on Reception about 'Fancy Dress', and discovered that it was the Whitby Halloween-Party-Club's annual Halloween bash that evening, and we two (and Mum) had been enrolled as members. It was a Members Only 'do'.

It was then that all the elements came together for us: - "Bram's" (the restaurant name); Bram Stoker's novel, Dracula; and the abbey ruins; and Halloween; and the Fancy Dress.

Well, at last we had some inkling about why we were there, but still slightly baffled about Mum's full intentions.

So, we settled in, unpacked, then went to explore. Neither of us had been to Whitby before, so it was all new to both of us, which was nice.

* * * * *

Mum arrived whilst we were out and about, and settled-in to the twin room.

* * * * *

When Caroline and I returned, Mum was relaxing in the sitting area reading. The meeting went well, and I was pleasantly surprised that my lovers hit it off; and, within a short time were chatting away like old comrades.

* * * * *

The 'do', downstairs in the restaurant wasn't to start, formally, until 7pm, and we were encouraged to arrive after 6:30pm. When we rapped on Mum's bedroom door, at 6:40, she yelled through the door that we should go down She was nearly ready, but not to wait for her.

Once down, our table was pointed out to us, and Caroline and I sat and ogled and giggled at the costumes being worn. One woman was wearing little more than a long, black lace, half-cup bustier that exposed her pussy, and her breasts were bare from the bottom of her areolae up. Her heavily made-up face would, as far as I am concerned, prevent any recognition of her. Well, both Caroline and I enjoyed ourselves watching her.

Caroline was happy that there were a few 'hunks' for her to ogle; one in tight leather trousers, and the other in tight shorts; neither wearing a top. The fellow in the tight shorts was with 'bustier girl', and the other with a 'black cat'. Although neither men set off my gaydar, Caroline felt 'Shorts' might be.

Then a Goth girl came in, and paused at the entrance to look around.

Her hair was down to her waist, straight, platinum blonde at the top, and purple/pink from half way down its length; mascara applied heavily to her eyes; and lavender coloured lipstick; black fishnet body-stocking (from neckline to wrists and ankles) with a strap-like inverted pentagram neckline; red pleated plaid hipster miniskirt; and a pair of studded black platform cage stilettoes, with, of all things -- soles that wouldn't look out of place on hiking boots.

Her only jewellery appeared to be a leather choker, with a large ring on the front, to which three chains were attached; two linked to large nipple clamps (that proved to be clamped to her nipples that were poking through the body-stocking mesh) and a third chain that hung down her front, then looped up under the front of her miniskirt. (That chain proved to be affixed to a clit-clamp, unconcealed because her thong was crotchless -- of all things.)

"Shit! She's hot!" muttered Caroline.

"Yeah." I sighed.

To our consternation, she spotted us, raised a hand to us, and threaded her way through the tables to ours; pulled out the chair next to me, sat; and asked, "What have I missed? Have I missed much?"

We both gaped at the Goth. She had spoken with Mum's voice.

"Mum?"

"Yes, Sweetie?"

"Oh, WOW!"

"Where did you get the costume?" Caroline, ever the practical one.

"Oh, here and there. It's easy enough through web searches, and with a bit of time."

"How did you know what to look for?"

"Discovered a Goth model, I think, online, called Dayana Crunk; so I studied pictures of her, and decided what of her fashions I fancied, and would be comfortable with, and just searched out sources."

She leaned towards me, and whispered, "Who's the hunk in the leather trousers, and no top?"

"Don't know." I whispered back, "But Caroline fancies him too."

* * * * *

After dinner, I got to dance with both Mum and Caroline; and Caroline got to dance with 'Bustier Girl' and 'Leather Trousers'; and Mum got to dance with 'Shorts' and 'Leather Trousers' and Caroline.

We got a bit more than a little pissed that night (along with about 90% of the diners) and dress code became more and more 'relaxed', as people stumbled back after 'liaison breaks'.

We left the dining room a bit early, and stumbled upstairs to our suite, leaning on each other as we went.

Things got a little vague after that.

But I definitely remember fucking both Mum and Caroline; and, at some time, fucking Caroline as I watched Caroline sucking Mum's pussy; and at some other time found myself sucking Caroline's pussy as she sucked Mum's pussy as Mum sucked my cock.

When I woke up, on Mum's bed, I found I was half lying on Mum's back, semi-hard prick still stuffed in her pussy.

Being careful of my head, I rolled off Mum, and headed for the wet-room for a shower, where after about five minutes I was joined by Caroline. Once she was in the water, we kissed, and started to wash each other -- which ended up with her being bent forward against the wall as I shagged her pussy. After our orgasms, we slumped to the floor to recover

Once we were clean, we went back, with the intension of waking Mum to go down to the restaurant for breakfast. Caroline licked and sucked Mum's pussy, as I deeply kissed Mum, and licked and sucked her nipples. She was just about awake when her orgasm burst upon her.

We helped her into the shower, and left her to her own devices. When she re-joined us, we went down to have our breakfast.

After breakfast, Caroline went out and about again in Whitby.

Mum and I went back to bed, and spent two hours as I made leisurely love to her, crashing her through orgasm after orgasm, as I whispered how hot she looked as she came on Caroline's tongue and fingers, and how I would eagerly await watching Mum return the favour.

After another shower, we three packed and left.

The Lady of the Night

The following year mum again hired the 'suite', but just for the two of us.

We coordinated our fancy dress be the 'harlot' and her pimp.

Mum was HOT in her body-con cream gauze blouse, and pink zip fronted mini-skirt, unzipped to slightly higher than her crotch, over a lavender shelf bra / garter belt / crotchless panty set, and very sheer black stockings and black stiletto ankle boots.

* * * * *

After a few years, Mum's costumes started to make her one of the draws to the Halloween Parties. Which turned out to be a bit of a blessing.

Mum had been booking the suite for a face-saving manoeuvre; nominally one bedroom for her, and one for me. But the only time spent in the twin-room was for space as we prepared, and to 'mess-up' the bed for the appearance of occupation. However, the 'Accommodation Manager' became aware that only one bed was truly used. So, that year, when Mum phoned to book the room, she received an 'offer'.

The Manager, although acknowledging that we were, in fact mother and son, if we would be prepared use one of their larger double-rooms (with -- ahem -- a temporary bed), then we could stay for free, as long as Mum's costumes continued to be imaginative (and -- ahem -- risqué). The 'Accommodation Manager' was then left able to hike the price of the suite for a group (of adults).

This seemed a good deal to us. However, 'Housekeeping' always managed to forget to deliver bedding with the temporary bed, so Mum and I were forced to share the double bed.

Disclosure.

First the 'Bad' News

I wanted to set a series of Dates in Whitby, on Halloween, so that I would have an excuse for Freddie's mum to wear risqué costumes.

I first considered the name 'Stokers'. But there actually is (even after Covid, it seems) a café by that name; so, after rethinking, and a web search, I chose the name "Bram's"; and created the organisation name "Whitby Halloween Party Club".

SO:

At the time of publication, some three years after originally drafting this chapter, I have found no actual "Restaurant with Rooms", in Whitby, that trades under the name of "Bram's".

Hence, they cannot hold a Halloween party.

And I have been unable to find an 'organisation' called 'Halloween-Party-Club'.

Now the Good News

Check out Whitby at Halloween.

There's plenty going on!

Including fancy dress "do's".

And Goth things.

* * * * *

End of Part 7