Road Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued: "As you can see, you're now mine. I'm RD, short for Road Daddy. But you can call me Daddy. In fact, you'll never call me RD. That's reserved for Omegas only, and you missed that chance to be in a higher class only a few minutes ago. How does that make you feel, Slut?"

"Mmm uhh, I'm horny sir. I mean Daddy. I am confused and my nipples are hard. My nose still smells like poppers from earlier. My ass feels empty and my cock is not sure whether to be hard or not."

"Stop. Did you say poppers?" Daddy interrupted Bryan's rambling.

"Yes Daddy."

"But I didn't give you any poppers. Are you with another man? Are you someone else's property? You did have a collar on after all."

"No Daddy. The poppers were mine. I was doing them while driving. I have no Dom. The collar is mine. I swear. I'm just... I ju..."

"Stop. You DO have a Dom. It is Me. And Slut, doing poppers while driving is pretty goddamn dangerous. No more of that for you. You're a risky frisky little fuck aren't you. You really don't have self control. What's up with that? Are you glad you found me? Or, that I found you?"

Bryan hesitated. He had to think. He could still be en-route to San Francisco to see his friend, but he had been foolish enough to jerk and drive with a collared on, poppered up. Now, only thirty minutes or so later, he had been reduced to a pink high-heeled sissy wearing white diamond laced fishnets and a pink crotchless leotard. Hooded, collared, and written all over, he could only expect things to get more involved from here. He felt utterly humiliated and degraded, while yet loving the attention being paid to him and his body.

He knew the trip to SF would be fun. But this? This was once in a lifetime playtime. Was Daddy serious about this cult? This leather man bondage group? Bryan had only read about such things in fantasy fiction. Could this seriously be happening?

"No way. This can't be happening" he accidentally blurted out, lost in a swirl of his own emotions. It wasn't meant to be audible. This Freudian slip would cost him.

"Yes way, Slut. Yes. This is happening. This is real. How else can I remind you? Shall I take some photos? Do you want to pose for me? Some before and after pics of your transformation sure would make some hot spank material online for Real Doms. Ha, well, I guess you're already dressed up like a whore. Kind of late for before and after. I'll have the mental snapshot of you collared on the side of the road licking my boot forever. That's enough for me. No blackmail photos for you, for now. Can't promise what the other fellas will do though."

Daddy carried on with another monologue as he moved around, going through different drawers in the truck cab. "Slut you do need control. Daddy is here for you. And here is your chastity device."

In darkness, Bryan gulped hard. He knew it was coming but not today. He knew he needed to stop masturbating so much, and that chastity fiction would eventually lead to chastity reality, but he never figured it would go down like this. With that, his erection was swelling up again.

The strong black bull, Daddy, pulled out a small chrome steel cage. It was solid metal, no bars, with an integrated lock. Like a modified Holy Trainer, but with a larger lump on top of the cage. Built into the top was a small blinking red LED light.

Bryan was unaware of the technological modifications to this cage, when Daddy presented him with a choice.

"Slut - Surely, you know about chastity. You know that the pain of blue balls is a small sacrifice, and that showing your dedication is enforced by lock and key. It demands your dedication. But I also know you will suffer enormously in a device. I want to propose another choice. Your option, if you will wear the cage or not. What do you think?"

Bryan was stunned, as he thought it inevitable that is dick would be confined to a cage. He would do nearly anything to avoid it. He lunged at the chance to stay free to stroke himself at will. "Yes Daddy please. What is the option? Please."

"Well, slut boy, if you want to prove you may be more than just a sissy princess gurl, I would be willing to substitute nipple piercings in lieu of the chastity cage. Do you agree to have your sensitive little nipples pierced, instead? You have five seconds to choose."

"Uggggh uhh mmmm uh. Fuck."

"Three seconds"

"Aaahhh," Bryan was in disbelief and now almost fully hard. He had never been into pain, piercings, or needles. It was so permanent and taboo in his mind (as if pantywearing was 'normal'). He had girlfriends who pierced their nipples and they always said it was extremely painful. Girls said any piercings were painful, in fact.

"Two seconds"

The mental torture that Daddy was putting on him now with the choice would haunt him for awhile. He wanted to prove that he was not just a sissy gurl. He wanted to remain with cock in hand, but didn't want to give up his nipples! Bryan panicked in his heels. His orgasms were too important. He could endure a few seconds of pain, he reasoned in fear.

"One. Zero."

"Nipples!" the Slut cried out.

The cab was silent for a second. Bryan thought he heard the chastity device being put back down. He could sense the energy of the robust black Daddy moving towards him. Soon enough, he had Daddy's hand around his neck and felt his breath on his open mouth and lips.

"You're the best, Slut. HA!" And he laughed, as he pulled a small pocket-knife out of his jeans.

Flipping it open and grabbing Bryan by the suit, he grabbed the fabric away from the boy's chest and sliced small quarter sized holes where his nipples were. In practiced motion, the leotard now let Bryan's nipples free for the world to see. Anyone but him could see those perky brown beauties. They wouldn't be left unfettered for long. His nipples stood erect when he noticed that Daddy was not wasting any time...

By far, no sexual moment has ever equaled this one. Once over, he would be put in chastity and cuffed ready for training.

Bryan spoke up: "Oh. Daddy. I mean. Ow. It's gonna... hurt. Uh. What about. If."

"Wow Slut, don't be scared. I thought we talked about you not being a pansy?" Daddy mocked him.

"Ok. Uh. Grr. UH. OK."

"Good. I'm glad we can agree. Do you want to hold still?"

"Mhm. Yea I think I can do it. I can.. But."

"Jeez Slut, let me help you out a little." Daddy sympathized in jest. He had leather locking handcuffs in his grasp and he moved behind the boy to bind his arms. "You're lucky I don't break out the armbinder. I bet you'd like that too much, and we'd never get you out of here! Ha. Wow boy you make me laugh, seeing you so eager to be humbled. You just seem so willing and agreeable."

"Daddy I.. I am.. Sometimes I..."

"Ssssh. I did not ask you to speak. Don't make me remind you to keep your mouth shut, Slut."

The handcuffs went on with little locks behind Bryan's back and he was feeling oddly more secure. He was not as panicked while restrained physically. Something about submitting to the situation allowed him to settle in and prepare for the pain that waited around the corner.

Daddy had found the piercing gun in the glove compartment and was sterilizing the needle. Bryan listened intently and was in awe over the expertise in which the Man worked. He wasn't familiar with any of the piercing world, but knew the sound of confidence and could almost smell the certainty in which Daddy worked. The Slut was intoxicated by the leather.

He did not realize that Daddy had been slowly wafting poppers throughout the cabin ventilation. The Slut was becoming so aroused and submissive. It was not just the leather. Breath after deep breath brought his body and mind deeper down into darkness, allowing himself to sink towards submission in quiet, rhythmic, solitude.

Daddy noticed the relaxation take over the Slut. His slumped a bit in his stance and seemed to be toiling with hypnotic fetish visions behind the hood. Daddy knew this look. He was ready for the next step.

With the piercing gun in hand he worked swiftly again, firmly grasping each of Bryan's nipples and aligning the needle with skill. Within thirty seconds and two loud gasping "AHHWOW" grunts out of Bryan, the deed was done. Two small gauged barbells, silver chrome, hung suspended on the Slut's chest.

With backdrop of his white boy flesh and a chest hairs, in a sea of pink stretch fabric, the sight was quite appealing to just about anybody in the feminization of masculine young men. It was one of Daddy's new favorite ideas. He was pleased with how this was going.

"Looking good, Slut. Not too bad, see?"

"Daddy. I... ow... ah. Ow. They are searing. Stinging. Ouch."

"Are you complaining?"

"No I can't... I just... "

"Slut, you're ridiculous. You seem to have a hard time listening. Do I need to over explain myself? You are not to act like a bitch, or you will be treated as a bitch."

With that, Bryan heard him pick up the chastity device off the dash.

Daddy had him spinning, dizzy in pain and lust, craving more direction and the feel of his large hands on his body again. Bryan hoped the man would console him in some way. His feelings and sensitivity only reiterated the sissy status that he was being reduced to. In some ways, Bryan was beginning to better understand that he did need this. He must have wanted to be caught. He should have a master. Chastity could only help him.

"Is that the chastity cage, Daddy?"

"Did you just ask me a question? Without permission? How dumb are you, Slut?"

Daddy was not kidding around. He was actually incredulous with how this sissy was acting up. More than once he had reminded him to be quiet. He knew a gag was absolutely in order, at minimum.

"Daddy I'm sorry!!"

"Shush. Open your mouth."

A medium sized black ball gag went in. Daddy pushed it to the back of Slut's through and it quickly glistened in saliva. Bryan was so disappointed in himself. Still, unable to control himself. He sighed and felt drool drip down his neck.

"Good. Now. Be Quiet. And yes, here's the cage. Yes, you're going to wear it. I've got to get this show on the road and you've pissed me off enough. You clearly love this, so let's just get on with it shall we sissy? Forget about your nipples and listen to me for a minute."

Bryan tried to posture up and toughen up. This sounded important.

"Slut. This chastity cage is inescapable, and I am inescapable..."

Daddy's hands returned to Bryan's throbbing and stretched balls. They felt tiny in his big hands.

"...We've built GPS and tamper-shock security into our devices. The D-Pack developed this ourselves, to track our slut boys across the country. Well, technically, we forced some Bay Area tech nerds to develop it for us, after we spotted and caught them on the I-10, found them to be wearing cheap 3D printed devices under their Levis. Ha! I digress. Ha. Anyway, the device is secured by electric shock if there is any sense of your cock being pulled backward more than ¾ of an inch. Normal swelling and retracting are normal, and the thing is damn accurate in knowing what kind of tampering you little snots are doing in your cages. The thing is damn effective in punishment too, so don't fuck with the 40 watts. Got it?"

The question was rhetorical. Or so Bryan thought. He was trapped in his own head. How could this kind of device exist? How did he not know about it? What the hell!?

"Uhuh." Bryan muttered from under the gag.

"The tracking device is hooked to all of our phones on a web app, so once activated we will all know your status. This means where you are at all times and when you've last orgasmed. We can't tell how often you get hard or when you are horny, but who gives a shit about that anyways...

...And yes, we could have pierced your cock with a cute little PA. We may just do that later, if you find a way around the shocks. Ha. We prefer to keep your cock in pristine condition to shrink and shrivel away. Until the day you surrender your actual balls to us, this prison will stay on. Welcome to the big show, pig slut....

...Since you were so eager to know about this chastity game, let's get started now. Remember, you are a Slut, and I am your Daddy. You will do as I say, and what is asked of you from my friends. If you can think of any reason why I should let you go, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

...As it stands, you're about to be locked up, sent to truck stops and other spots to whore out your holes, all in effort to make extra money for me. After the conditioning I'll give you, you will love being a truck stop whore. I can assure you that."

The gag was pulled out from his spit-filled mouth.

"What do you say, Slut? Last chance, for romance."

Bryan's brain seized for the umpteenth time that day. His hands clammy and balls free, swinging low beneath his growing cock, he could not deny the arousal in his loins. His nipples hurt but the pain was an aphrodisiac. The girly, slutty clothes gripping his athletic body made him feel like a hot piece of ass. He could have never come this far on his own, and he considered what kind of future would unfold if he couldn't get out of this situation. He racked his brain, hard, behind that face-gripping hood.

He had to force himself forward to speak up, to assert himself hard and make his own claim for why he should not just be spared of chastity, but freed from slavery entirely. He couldn't disappear, be locked away, or kept on call! He couldn't live this kinky life! He had to make it on his trip to SF. He had to go back to work Monday! Ah, what crisis! He couldn't surrender to the whims of a massive and attractive Man. This Daddy was dangerous, and he knew it. His instincts imploded. His buzzing brain swarmed with anticipation.

As his life hung in the balance, he opened his mouth to speak:

"I have one request....Daddy."

"Hmm? What could that possibly be, my Slut?"

***** END SECTION 1*****

From the Author:

What would Bryan possibly ask for now? What could he say?

He has been basically mind-numb and speechless since his capture!

I've had several ideas on what he might think to say and beg, but I would love to hear what the readers want. Thanks so much for any feedback and all comments.

Looking forward to the next forced adventures in this Road Dog saga...