Road Horny Wife 02: Driving While Horny

Story Info
Horny Wife Drives Alone and SO fucking horny!
5.2k words
3.78
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
591 Followers

I was watching my wife as she packed for the long solo drive to her sister's house, nearly 24 hours away. It was a spur of the moment decision and she opted to drive rather than fly. She doesn't mind flying but she absolutely hates airports. So... she opted for the long drive.

My wife, Elaine, had been stressed and exhausted by her gynecologist exam yesterday. When she got home from the exam, she was worn out and went straight to bed for a long, apparently well deserved nap.

After the nap Elaine announced that she was going to delay her drive a few hours so that the first half of her drive would be at night. There would be less traffic and she could pass through most major cities avoiding the rush hours.

After another nap, when she was about to leave, I suggested that she might be more comfortable for the long drive if she changed clothes. She was wearing tight blue jeans, which showed off her figure very well, but might be too restricting on such a long drive.

I suggested her well worn denim mini-skirt with the side zipper as a more comfortable option. I also thought that her light and loose white button up blouse might not be quite as restrictive as the heavy pullover blouse she had chosen.

Elaine agreed with my suggestions, so I helped her out of her clothes so she could change into the new outfit I had picked out for her. The denim skirt always accents her tight, sculpted waistline and her flared hips and muscled thighs, not to mention, showed a lot of her sexy legs and hugged her perfect, firm ass. The blouse I picked out was loose, white with no pockets to conceal her brown nipples should she decide to go braless, which I had also suggested. Might as well be as comfortable as possible if you're going to be driving alone for 20 plus hours.

When I got her stripped, I took off her bra and pushed her down onto the bed and pulled off her thong. I knew she was going to be gone for days and I wanted some sexual release before she left me for at least a week of sexlessness!

I buried my face between her beautiful, thick, firm, muscular thighs. I found that she was already wet and hot. I pulled her legs apart. Her big beautiful pussy gushed as she orgasmed all over my face before my mouth ever touched her pussy! As my eyes cleared from the splash, I could see that her pussy was expanded much wider than I had ever seen it! I couldn't wait to bury my face in that big, beautiful sexy bald pussy of hers! BALD! The last time I saw it there was three years growth of bush there! I guess she must have done everything she could to impress that gynocologist yesterday! I silently thanked him for his part in bringing my wife to her present beautiful condition!

As soon as my tongue touched her prepubescent looking pussy, (Oh! Didn't that bring back some old memories!), she orgasmed again, this time even more powerfully as she filled my mouth and I swallowed all I could! Her body convulsed and spasmed uncontrollably.

I said, "DAMN BABY! What's gotten into you? That was intense! You've never squirted that much before! It felt like you were pissing down my throat, it was so voluminous!"

Through staggered breaths she answered. "I'm pretty sure I was! The orgasm was so intense I think it involuntarily emptied my bladder. I'm so sorry."

I said "Sorry, Hell! That was amazingly delicious! I can't wait to do that again!"

She laughed, "You're such a sick pervert! I LOVE YOU!"

I said, "Speaking of perverts, I've never seen your pussy that wide open! What has you so worked up? And why the shave?"

Elaine answered "It's the gyno exam yesterday. The Doctor was a little rough. I'm still recovering from that. and I always shave before a gyno Doctor's exam."

I replied "Lucky fucking Doctor! So... does that mean we're not fucking before you go?"

She laughed and said, "Do you really think I could even feel your little micro-cock right now?" she laughed.

"There's no way you're fucking me right now! You're not even man enough for me on a normal day, There's no way I want that little boy's dicklette in me right now!" She laughed again. She loves humiliating me about my tiny dick.

She laughed even harder as she thumped one nut with her thumb and forefinger! It hurt so bad my erection instantly went away.

While she was still laughing she said, "If you want to jerk off on my tits you better hurry up, it's almost dark and I've got to get on the road!"

She sure knows how to push my buttons! All her Small Penis Humiliation talk had gotten me hard again already! I really wanted to cum all over her big firm 42DD's right now! As I stood over her jerking off I couldn't aim well enough and I came all over her gaping pubic mound instead.

Elaine laughed at me and said "That's not my tits! As big as my tits are and you couldn't even hit THAT target! Get your mouth down there and clean me up right now! I can't get dressed with that sticky goo all over my pussy!"

I crawled up the bed until my face was on her mound licking up all my "goo". I could tell she was getting excited again. I lowered my tongue onto her clit. With the first flick of my tongue she grabbed my head with both hands and pressed my mouth into her giant cunt! She held me there as she ejaculated into my mouth. Her juices continued. She said "You liked it before, now keep swallowing! I want you to get your fill of my hot juices before I hit the road!"

After she was completely finished cumming and pissing down my throat, I got up off the soaking wet bed. She too stood up. She laughed again and said, "DAMN! You're hard again already! Did little baby like drinking Mommy's pee?"

Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. She kissed me long, hard and with a lot of tongue! When she recovered, she said, "DAMN! My pee does taste good!"

She cleaned up and dressed in the comfortable outfit I had picked out for her. I took note that she had opted to drive braless, just as I had suggested.

I had already loaded her suitcases into her dark blue Honda CRV, so I put on a robe and walked her out to her car. I couldnt help but stare at her tits as the streetlights made the thin blouse nearly transparent.

As she got in the car, I held her door open for her. I got a great shot of her legs all the way up to her Carolina Blue lace thong! I couldn't help but be envious of the truckers pacing her Honda along the interstate tonight! I walked around to the passenger side and looked through the passenger side window. Her legs looked amazing! I tapped on the window. She lowered it. I said, "I just wanted to say, I love you and I miss you already. Drive careful and play games in your head to help yourself stay awake."

She replied, "You little pervert! You were checking out my legs, weren't you?" Then she opened them wide and rubbed the front of her thin panties and pulled the wet thong between her juicy lips. Nothing was hidden. "Do you think the truckers are going to like checking out this seat cover tonight?"

Then she said, "You better get back inside and wash those sheets and clean that mattress before the pee stains it! Now open your robe and let me get one more look at that sweet little thing before I leave."

Standing on the sidewalk in front of our house, under the streetlight, I opend the robe and showed her my hard little dicklette. She laughed as she started her car. Then she said, "Take the robe off and hand it to me!"

There is no way I can ever refuse a command from my sexy little wife. I did as she ordered. She laughed sadistically and said, "That's a good little boy. Now don't go around flashing that tiny thing to all the neighbors!"

What was I supposed to do? She had me standing on the sidewalk naked and hard, at her command. It was only just now dark and the neighborhood was still bustling with activity!

She said, "I love you! Stand right there till I'm out of sight!" She held out the robe for me. Just as I reached for it, she started backing out into the street till I was standing naked in her headlights! She flipped them on bright a few times as she blew her horn several times and drove off. I stood there and watched her with my hard-on in my hand till she reached the stop sign and turned right, but not untill she blew her horn one more time. Several neighbors porch lights came on but I never saw anybody as I strolled my naked ass back to our house.

A few years later, Elaine finally revealed the following events that took place that night. This is her "confession" of that horny road trip...

.................................................................

As I dove away from my naked husband, standing outside in full view of our neighborhood, I immediately recalled how horny and exposed I felt as I laid on that exam table yesterday, shamelessly exposed to that sexy young Latin Doctor while he took advantage of my total submission to his every touch!

I could still feel his hands deep inside of me even now as I began my extended road trip. My pussy was as engorged now as it had been yesterday when I laid there so intentionally exposed, awaiting his touch, the touch of a man I had never met.

Even though at that time I had been faithful to my husband exclusively for about three years, I was overwhelmed with knowing that I was about to intentionally offer my body to a total stranger! The urge was overpowering.

As I began my drive in a similar state of mind, and nearly a similar state of undress, I started to give myself permission to be as promiscuous as I cared to on this long drive.

Just the thought of the potential that lay ahead caused my still expanded pussy to gape even wider and dribble uncontrollably!

Not wanting to make too big of a mess in my car seat, I grabbed my husband's bathrobe and tucked it under my ass as I drove. I loosened the zipper on my little denim miniskirt and pulled it up over my ass to keep it from getting soaked.

As I drove along my mind was fixated on my next Gyno visit and the thought of that big, sexy, thick, hard young brown cock slamming into my slutty Cougar cunt! Cougar? Yes! He is at best in his very early 30's, and I am 55 years old. Yes! That definately meets the definition of a Cougar! That revelation made my clit tingle and I couldnt help but reach under my panties and rub my big rosey bud!

Now I'm wondering "Just how young of a lover can a 55 year old Cougar seduce?"

The neighborhood boys have always clammored around to watch me skinny dip in our swimming pool. And every time I stand naked In front of our sliding glass doors it doesn't take long before the local gents are gathering out on the street corner with their cell phones, snapping pictures and videos of me as I fondle my naked breasts and bury my fingers deep in my pussy on public display for the world to see! I wonder how many of those young men jerked off looking at those pictures? I never considered it before, but I wonder if any of them posted my nudes online? OMG! I bet they did!

Suddeny I realized that I was driving North on I-75 toward Tampa with my blouse open and my chest totally exposed! I had my CRV on cruise control. My left leg was bent at the knee and my left foot was on the seat. My right leg was stretched out across the front seat. My big wet pussy could not be more exposed!

With one hand on the wheel and the other roaming all over my nude body, I was suddenly aware that I could very well be visible to other drivers! The thought thrilled me! Now I had to make sure of it.

I was in the slow lane so I carefully changed lanes so that I was now in the center lane and visible to people in the right lane.

I sped up and paced those cars so all they had to do was look over and watch me play. This was much more fun than I ever imagined it would be!

Not getting as much attention as I was craving, I realized that it was dark and my tinted windows might be shielding me from view. Thankfully it was a warm night, so I lowered my passenger window. The next car I passed, I saw a middle aged woman turn her head and look directly at me! Her jaw dropped and her gaze was fixed on me. I lifted my big breasts to make sure she got a good look at my hard nipples! My clit was throbbing!

I had never given much thought to exposing myself to other women, but she seemed to be enchanted by my situation and at this moment I was imagining her face buried in my raging hot pussy! Without even thinking about it, I reached up and turned on the cars interior light. I was determined to make myself totally exposed to this lady who seemed totally hypnotized by my naked body. Her eyes opened wide as I was suddenly flushed with the light. Her mouth opend and I swear I saw her tongue lick her lips. I turned my hips toward her and exposed all of my pussy to her as I reached down with my right hand and spread my pussy lips wide until I was sure she could see into the abyss! Both of my breasts were hard as steel as a mini orgasm began to make my body tremble! Thank goodness for cruise control!

As we approached Tampa at around Hwy 60, traffic really picked up and the highway was flooded with streetlights.

I heard a loud truck horn and realized that the trucker was blowing at my lady admirer to move along. She seened to be shaken back into reality and she sped away.

Now there was an 18 wheeler beside me and my condition had not changed. I was still nearly naked and totally exposed. I could see the truckers' face as he stared down on me. Being naked in front of a man I don't know is a situation I have been in many times in my life and I welcomed the return of this feeling! Being faithful to my husband for the past three years is something that I was glad to be putting behind me!

The issue of sexual faithfullness to my husband was settled. From now on his laughably small micro-cock would never again be the only cock for me!

My new truck driver friend was pacing my Honda as he took the opportunity to gawk at my situation. He pointed down towards his lap so that I would notice that he was stroking his cock! I love it when any man gets that excited over me! He raised his hips so that I could get a look at his hard cock! My mouth watered nearly as much as my pussy as he stroked faster and faster!

I unzipped my little denim miniskirt all the way and tossed it onto my dashboard. Then I unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my blouse, slipped my arms through the sleeves, ripped it off and threw it on the dash also.

Now I was totally naked, totally exposed under the interior light and all these street lights and headlights! My fist was buried deep in my big cunt, my legs spread wide for the viewing pleasure of my trucker friend. After checking traffic, I looked back at him just in time to see the cum explode from the head of his cock! Rope after rope of his ejaculate splattered on his window as he pointed his exploding cock toward me!

I was shuddering in my own orgasm while watching him! When he finished cumming on his window, he took his index finger and drew a big heart in his cum for me! Such a sweet man! I sucked my juicy fingers and blew him a kiss! OMG! I wish I could have fucked that man!

Suddenly I realized that I was still naked and illuminated in the middle of this big traffic jam! Traffic was moving, but only at about 45mph in a 70mph zone on I-75 Northbound, at the Brandon exit. People were driving by on both sides of me. I flirted with the idea of covering up, but I was still so fucking horny that I wanted everybody to see me naked! Car after car drove by as I watched the drivers, or passengers, do a double take when they saw this naked lady in the car next to them! I think I had a mini orgasm every time my eyes locked with theirs! At one point there was a truck on both sides of my car pacing me! I turned my shoulders to my left to make sure that trucker could at least get a good look at my big naked titties! As these two truckers drove along on either side of me, in my mind I was in the sleeper of a big rig getting spitroasted between them!

I was more than a little disappointed when the traffic cleared at around the I-4 interchange and the bright streetlights disappeared from my rear view mirror as I continued North on I-75.

I found that enjoyed I it when a car passed me with their windows rolled up and I couldnt see who was in the car. Especially when they slowed down and paced my car. I knew I was being watched but had no idea if the voyer was male or female, old or young. That was so exciting!

I had no idea that my pussy could stay that wet for this long! I kept getting hornier and hornier! I was getting desperate for some hard cock!

About an hour or so North of Tampa I started seeing giant billboards with the silhouette of a naked girl and the words "WE BARE ALL, Open 24/7. Truckers Welcome!"

I thought to myself "Nude dancing girls AND horny truckers... sounds like my kind of place!"

The signs got more frequent and each one got me that much more excited. I started watching for the exit number.

I knew this sounded risky for a woman traveling alone late at night, but the possibilities seemed too much to resist!

As I found myself exiting the highway, I saw the building on my right. "WE BARE ALL" painted over the entire roof! There was a huge parking lot with 20 or 30 big rigs parked there!

As I pulled into a parking space where I could see all the big trucks, I suddenly realized that I was still naked and twiddling my quivering clitoris. I retrieved my miniskirt and blouse from the dashboard and attempted to get dressed. I decided that it would be much easier to step out of the car and quickly get dressed standing outside the car. I hadn't counted on the interior lights being that bright as I stepped out of the car totally nude. Suddenly a trucker turned on his headlights and totally lit me up! Two or three others blew their horns.

In less than 30 seconds I was wearing my blouse and miniskirt. For a skinny minute I looked for my thong but quickly decided to go into the club 100% commando!

As I approached the front door I saw that it read "Truckers Welcome. Single Ladies Always FREE" I thought to myself this sounds like my kind of place.

The girls' dance floor was also the bartop. You could sit at the bar and the nude girls would dance right in front of you not more than an arms length away! The patrons were separated from the nude dancers by rows of brass poles that resembled jail cell bars.

The place was full of truckers and I didn't see any women other than the nude dancers. As soon as I sat down a beautiful young nude girl was dancing right in front of me. She was about 5'7" and very slim. Her pussy looked nude, but it was also covered with peachfuzz. She reminded me of my own daughter except that this girl had very tiny, firm breasts whereas my daughters breasts are very large and firm, more like my own... which were super erect at this minute and very visible under my totally sheer, unbuttoned blouse.

This girl stepped up to the brass bars, grabbed one in each hand and let herself slide down the bars untill she was squatted down with her knees spread wide right in front of my face, less than a foot away. She was close enough that I could smell her lilac scented pussy, which coincidentally smelled just like my daughter's own delicious pussy.

She reached through the bars and took one of my hands between both of hers. She pulled my hand through the bars toward her beautiful gaping pussy. As our hands neared her pussy she said "We have rules here. You are not allowed to touch the dancers... like this." She said as she pressed my hand into her pussy! She rhythmically bounced up and down on my hand, all 5 fingers entering deeper and deeper into her. The deeper my hand went into her and the bigger her pussy widened, the more I was reminded of my own daughter! As my soaked hand finally slid from her beautiful young pussy, I held my hand to my mouth and sucked her juices from each of my fingers. She whispered "Yes, Mommy! Eat your little girl's cunt! You like eating your Baby Girls pussy, don't you Mommy?"

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
591 Followers
12