Road Horny Wife 02: Driving While Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered "I always have."

As I looked up she had her pussy held open with one hand and was rubbing her clit with the other!

My own pussy was dripping! I spread my pussy open with one hand and with the other I slid a spoon into my cunt. I made sure it was full of my juices and offered the spoonful to my new Baby Girl.

I told her "This is how I first taught my Baby Girl how to eat her Mommy's pussy."

I pushed the spoon into her mouth and she hungrily swallowed my juices. As she purred she said "That is against the rules also."

I leaned up across the bar to kiss her. She leaned down to meet my kiss as our tongues swirled around and we shared each other's juices. When I closed my eyes I could swear I was kissing my own daughter! Ever since she became legally old enough, I have always loved tasting my own pussy juice on my daughters lips!

As the kissing became more intimate, my eyes closed and I felt the coolness of the brass poles touching my cheeks. As I leaned further into the kiss, my naked ass rose up off the bar stool. I felt the cool air waft across my juice soaked ass. Suddenly I realized that my ass and pussy were visible to whoever might be behind me. ...and that was fine by me!

I stood up and leaned further forward while intentionally spreading my legs further apart. In doing this I felt my tight little denim miniskirt crawl further up my backside.

As I purposefully let my ass cheeks spread wider I felt the cool air sucked up into my steaming pussy! It was then that I recognized that after my workout at the gynecologist's office yesterday and the workout I had given myself tonight, my pussy must look enormous right about now. I was hoping that my hot girl looked big and inviting!

Before I could finish kissing the naked dancer and sit back down, I felt big calloused hands on my ass! Fingers were rubbing my cunt while a thumb was rubbing my rosebud! At the same time two more hands landed between my thighs and pulled my knees wide apart!

The nude dancer spoke to the two men who were groping me and said "OK boys, give me another taste of Mommy before you take her out to your truck."

With that they spread my knees wide apart and one of them dipped the spoon deep into my gushing pussy. He swirled the spoon around a few times and then fed the juices to our young dancer friend.

She winked at me and said "I hope Mommy can handle all these two can give you. They are my favorites."

To which I answered "I hope they have enough for this old Broad!"

With that they took me by each arm and escorted me through the crowded bar toward the exit. My blouse was totally unbuttoned and my breasts totally exposed. I was groped and pawed all over as they led me through the crowed room. I felt like such a total slutty whore and I loved this feeling!

We exited the building and walked across the dirt parking lot toward a big rig with a large bedroom sleeper.

One of them opened the passenger door and helped me up a step or two. About that time I felt two hands pull my ass cheeks apart and a stiff tounge reached deep up into my asshole! I could feel his 5 O'clock beard stubble scratching my smooth ass. I heard him say "Sorry. I just couldn't resist!"

They both laughed and I said "That's just a taste of things to CUM!"

Somehow we were all three totally naked in the sleeper of the truck. The lights were on and all the window shades were open. Anybody in the parking lot could see us. The younger one said he would turn off the lights and close the shades. I grabbed him by the cock and pulled him back to the bed as I said "Let them watch! I'm not ashamed of anything I'm doing, are you?"

He was on his hands and knees as was I. Using his cock and balls like a pistol grip, I pulled his ass into my face and licked him from cockhead to asshole, time after time. I got his ass so wet that my face was slick with our juices! OMG! His beautiful sexy young peachfuzz asshole tasted so fucking good!

The next thing I knew his partner was behind me on his knees slamming his massive cock balls deep in and out of my gaping pussy! He was pistoning me so fast that I was afraid he was going to cum before I was ready.

I turned the youngster around so he could face fuck me. Now I was being spitroasted in the sleeper of a big rig just as I had dreamed of! I wonder what my Daddy the truck driver would think of his little girl now?

I looked out the windshield of the truck and I could see several people milling around the well lit parking lot watching my show. I was proud to be getting slut-fucked in front of so many witnesses. My Daddy is still a truck driver and he drives this highway often. He could be here now for all I know!

I reached behind me and grabbed the older guys cock. I pulled him out of my pussy and rubbed his big head against my asshole. I pushed my ass back against his cock till the head popped past my rosebud! I thought his long fat cock would never bottom out! He just kept pushing it slowly deeper up my ass! He got it all the way in until I felt his balls slapping against my pussy lips! He couldn't quite bottom out, nobody ever has. But I know it can be done because I have done it often with my husbands police nightstick.

(and my Gynecologist's arm!)

I rubbed his balls around my wet pussy until one of his balls slipped into my well lubricated cunt! I quickly found his other nut and pressed both nuts deep into my pussy! It felt so erotic to have his cock in my ass and his balls in my pussy. His balls were so huge!

I had the younger guy to pull out of my mouth and slide down under me till I could get his dick into my pussy. His cock was pushing his buddy's balls in and out of my slutty cunt!

About that time the truck door opened and an older truck driver climbed into the sleeper and said "I saw an empty hole so figured I would join you."

With that he dropped his pants and started fucking my mouth with his 80 year old stiff cock! (My Dad's age).

As he was face fucking me he said "This little girl reminds me of somebody who I always dreamed of sucking my cock!" About that time he started cuming in my mouth. He pulled out and splattered rope after rope of cum all over my face and hair! He slapped my face with his hard sticky cock!

Then he said "Now I know what it feels like to fuck my daughters face and splatter the little slut with cum! I bet you fuck your Daddy all the time, don't you Little Girl? I wish my own daughter was a trashy little whore like you! Your Daddy is a lucky man! I bet he would be proud of you right now." He tucked away and left.

I thought to myself "Yes. I bet that old pervert would be proud of me if he could see me right now!"

While that was happening, both other men had filled my ass and pussy with cum!

I turned around on my hands and knees over the younger trucker and pressed my cum filled pussy over his face, forcing him to eat my pussy and his own cum. Meanwhile I swallowed the big cock that had just come straight out of my ass! He had the youngsters cum all over his balls so I licked that clean too. His buddy's cum dripped from my ass into the young boys mouth. He licked me clean.

I got dressed and walked back into the club with cum dripping everywhere. I found my naked dancer and gave her a $50 tip.

The crowd erupted with applause as I walked back to my car and continued my drive.

I couldn't wait to get to my sisters house and tell her all about my horny road trip.

12