Road Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Mom."

"Do you want to cum on Mommy's tits, baby?" the voluptuous blonde whispered."

"Fuck yes," Avery hissed back.

Monica leaned down so her heavy tits were dangling just an inch or two above her son's cock. Barely thinking about what she was doing, she reached between his legs and lovingly caressed his smooth balls with her hand. Avery let out a long breath of pleasure, savoring the feel of his mother's hand on his balls while he pumped his cock harder and faster with his fist.

"Fuck, Mom, I'm gonna...gonna...gonna cum," he said in a strangled whisper.

"Give it to Mommy, baby. Give your Mommy all that cum."

Monica suddenly felt spurt after warm spurt of her son's shooting cum spattering across her hefty melons. She loved the way it felt on her skin, wearing her boy's creamy passion all over her mounds and nipples. Avery's face was rapt with pleasure and passion, making her question whether or not she'd ever seen a man cum for her as hard as her own son just had.

Avery finally spent his load and started to catch his breath. Monica sat upright again and looked around for something to wipe the astonishing amount of cum off her tits. If it weren't for Marvin she would have worn it proudly for the rest of the day. When she couldn't find anything, Avery passed her panties back to her and she wiped the gobs of semen off her melons while he watched her every move.

After spending a few miles just gazing at each other with goofy grins on their faces, Avery pulled up his shorts while Monica pulled her dress back together and tied it back in place. They leaned against each other and just enjoyed the post-orgasmic daze they shared. Monica even managed to doze off for a while and didn't wake up until Marvin pulled off the highway again to refuel.

The tension between Marvin and Monica didn't let up for the rest of the day. If anything it just got worse. Late in the day they pulled off the road again to check into a motel for the night. They found a halfway decent steakhouse for dinner. Monica was fully aware of the way her husband was growing more and more irritated by the way she and Avery were getting along. The mother and son were practically behaving like a teenaged couple on Valentine's Day, but at least keeping their actions on a socially acceptable level. Without knowing what happened earlier in the far backseat, Marvin didn't have a reason to angry or jealous with either of them. But Monica was just another day away from seeing her son leave the next for another year, most likely for good, and she wasn't about to let such a pompous ass get in the way of her relationship with her son. Obviously, her relationship with Avery had quickly become highly inappropriate, but Marvin didn't know that and it was none of his business anyway.

Monica and Marvin both had a few drinks over dinner, and when they went back to their motel room, which was right next door to Avery's, the blonde thought she should try not to be so hard on Marvin. They hadn't been married very long, but he was her husband, after all, and maybe she should do something to smooth things over and set things right for their future, both in the immediate and long term. Her love for Avery might have been far beyond what any normal mother feels for her son, but she couldn't forget that she'd been going back home with Marvin in a few more days. Maybe he wasn't the wisest choice she'd ever made, but why not try to make the best of it?

Back at the motel, Marvin insisted on showering first since Monica would end up taking longer. Okay, she thought, that was true, and it wasn't important enough to make an issue of. So she patiently waited her turn, resisting the urge to knock on the door that went into Avery's room just to see what he was doing. Despite her resolve to smooth things over with Marvin, she couldn't stop smiling about the outlandish chances she and her son had taken in the car that day. A girl never forgets when a man gets that hard and excited for her, she thought, even if he's her own son.

When Monica finally got her chance at the shower, smearing the soap suds over her full, generous tits made her think of the way Avery's cum looked when he climaxed on them. She giggled silently, not wanting Marvin to hear. He'd only ask her what was so funny. Knowing her husband would insist on doing all the driving again, she knew she had another full day of being crammed in the back with Avery, and part of her couldn't wait to see what would happen next. Her pussy grew wet all over again as she thought of her son sucking her bulky tits while sporting the biggest erection she'd ever seen.

But this was her son, she admonished herself, still smiling at the memory. Yet this was a memory that had her deeply aroused, and she needed more than a quick finger fuck in the shower to calm her vibrating nerves. She decided she could get Marvin to fuck her. It would be a perfect way to make him relax and feel better, and if he could hold out long enough to make her cum then maybe she wouldn't do anything unmentionable with her son in the car the next day.

After her shower, Monica dried her hair and put on a short sleep shirt with a plunging V neck. She didn't bother wearing panties. She wasn't going to need them tonight. After dabbing a trace of her favorite perfume on her neck, she went out to join Marvin in bed. He had the television on with his glasses perched halfway down his nose, but he looked tired and not very focused on whatever he was watching. She made sure she was standing in his field of vision when she slowly pulled the sleep shirt off over her head, revealing her thick, heavy curves in all their naked glory.

Marvin didn't react to his wife stripping naked, but she knew he'd react to what she was planning next. She slipped into bed and sidled up close to him. Then she reached into his boxer shorts and began fondling his cock.

"What are you doing?" he asked, sounding irritated again.

"What does it feel like, honey? I'm getting that big dick nice and hard so you can fuck your wife." In fact, Marvin's cock was average: nothing special, but enough for a girl to work with.

"Geezus, Monica, Avery is right in the next room," he snapped. "What's wrong with you?"

"I'm horny for my husband's cock," she said, trying to maintain a sexy voice even though he was making her angry again. "Besides, it's not like we never had sex when he was at home."

"Yes, and he was all the way on the other side of the house. There's a door between the rooms, Monica. Having sex now would just be sick."

"Sick? Seriously?"

Marvin took her wrist and pulled her hand away from his cock. His limp flesh wasn't even responding to her caress. He heaved an impatient sigh.

"There'll be plenty of time for that after we finally get rid of him tomorrow."

Monica felt herself fuming. "We're dropping him off for school. Not getting rid of him. If you ever thought I'd ever "get rid of" my own son then you were so wrong."

"Ugh. It's just an expression. Now stop trying to play with my penis and get some sleep."

Marvin turned off the TV and rolled over with his back to his wife. He was snoring within a minute or two while Monica was wide awake, straining to contain her anger. By now he would be dead to the world until six in the morning when he'd march around waking up everyone else and barking about sticking to his precious schedule. She got out of bed and put her sleep shirt back on. She took a seat in the chair by the TV stand and pulled out her phone to look at her email. It didn't take long before she was swiping her way into her photo albums and brought the image of Avery's cock back on her screen.

Monica smiled and felt her heart skip a beat as she looked at the big, thick shaft that was so hard for her that day. Fresh tingles lit up her pussy as she remembered the way he gave his mother the gift of his warm cum. Twice.

Fuck this, she thought, glancing at her snoring husband. Then she texted Avery, asking if he was still awake. His reply came back within seconds. He was obviously awake and asking why she was still up.

"I'm bored, and I miss you," she wrote back.

"Miss you too. What about Marv?" he asked.

"Sleeping."

A few seconds later, the knob on the door between the rooms rattled quietly. Monica got up and slid back the bolt that was keeping it closed, then she opened the door to find her son standing on his side in nothing but a pair of tight boxer briefs. She took in the sight of his barely covered body while he was taking in the way she looked in her revealing sleep shirt. She stepped into his room and bolted the door from that side. As soon as she turned around to face him she found herself being taken into a tight hug, with Avery's hands quickly moving under the hem of his mother's shirt to sink his hands into the sumptuous flesh of her ass.

"Avery!" she cried, but keeping her voice low. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I've been dying to feel more of you all day," he said, kneading her abundant spheres. "I haven't stopped thinking about you for a second."

"Oh, baby, neither have I. But...this is so...so..."

"Wrong?"

"Uh, yeah, something like that," she replied, losing her concentration as she felt his big, young cock rapidly growing against her body.

Monica felt her breath catch while her son's hands began roaming all over her body under the shirt, exploring her ass and then along her sides until he was squeezing her sensitive tits. She knew she should stop him, but the plain fact was that she didn't want to. She wanted his hands on her, exploring her as if she belonged to him. Her nipples were hard and swollen. They throbbed with pleasure as her son grasped them tightly with his fingers.

When he suddenly kissed her like a possessive lover it felt like the air was being sucked out of her body. It didn't stop her from kissing him back, though, driving her tongue against his as he was plunging his into her mouth. At the same time, he was grinding his aroused cock against her body. The message was clear. This hot young college boy wanted his mother so badly he was throbbing with need. It was a need that was fully contagious as Monica plunged her hands into the back of her son's briefs, squeezing his tight, young buttocks while he ground his shaft even harder against her.

The increasingly horny mother was disappointed at first to feel her son's hands relinquish their hold on her tits, but then they were at the bottom of her shirt, lifting up on the hem.

"I want you naked, Mom," he said through his straining breath.

Monica pulled her hands out of his briefs and raised her arms, letting him pull her only garment up and off her body. She needed to be naked with him, for him. She needed his need for her and she moaned low and deep in her throat when he clutched her free-swinging tits and began lapping and sucking at one nipple at a time, but making sure each got equal attention. She giggled and then mewled with pleasure as she thought of the way the fat jugs her boy was bringing so much pleasure had been spattered with his cum just a few hours earlier.

"Oh fuck, Mom, I've been dying to do this all day. This is so much better than being crammed in the car," he said, pausing in his sucking.

"I know something else that would be better than that," she said coyly.

Monica walked over to her son's bed and sat down on the end, spreading her legs wide to reveal her wet pussy. Avery followed and stood between her widely parted knees. Then his mother pulled down on his briefs, marveling at the sight of his liberated cock as it sprang up and outward. As soon as Avery kicked his briefs out of the way, Monica took his unyielding shaft into her hand. His flesh was so hard, so thick, and oh so very hot to her touch. She gazed up his beautiful face and watched the pleasure transform his look as she started stroking that luscious meat.

Avery was staring at her hand as it played over the silky skin of his rod and his bare chest heaves were getting deeper along with his breath. Monica's heart was racing with excitement. Feeling inspired, she reached up with her other hand to caress her son's smooth balls, fondling them while she stroked his stiff shaft.

"Ohh, Mom, that feels soooo goooood," he moaned.

"Mmm, you have such a beautiful cock, baby. Mommy loves it so much."

Monica then leaned forward further, until she could wrap her big, silky warm melons around Avery's pulsing prick. She clutched her tits with her hands and pressed them snugly around his pole, then hefting them up and down his granite hard flesh. The heavy amount of precum dripping from Avery's cock head provided a decent amount of lube for his mother's tit massage, but Monica spit on it a couple of times to add to it.

"Ffffuck," Avery groaned. "I can't believe my mother just spat on my cock."

Monica giggled. She was tweezing her nipples to give herself some extra stimulation while moved her matronly flesh up and down that hot shank. She loved surprising him. Even more, she loved being his dirty, cock-loving mother.

"Hmm, maybe Mommy should get even more spit on her boy's gorgeous dick," she said with a devious twinkle in her eye.

She then pulled back, freeing the boy's swaggering rod from between her luscious mounds. Her hand once again circled around the base of his shaft as she nodded her head down and took his juicy head between her lips.

"Mom, oh fuck, Mom! Yes!" Avery hissed.

Monica's pussy flushed with steaming dew hearing the sound of "Mom" coming from the man whose cock she was sucking. It was a completely new experience, and it came along with a needful feeling deep in her core. She felt as if she had turned onto a path she could never return from, and her first instinct was to suck that throbbing bone harder and faster.

It wasn't long before Avery was pumping his hips in counterpoint to the bobbing of Monica's head, thrusting his cock through her hand and into her swirling, wet mouth. His large hands wove into her silky hair, not pushing her any harder than she wanted to go but following her natural motion, letting her know how much he was savoring the hot, wet luxury of his mother's mouth.

Monica couldn't believe she had her only child's ragingly hard dick pumping her mouth. This was a special experience so few women ever know. The taste of his flesh and precum was strikingly new, yet somehow familiar at the same time. It was as if her boy's rigid boner was made to go into her mouth. The sound of his moans and heaving breath were enough to make her clit throb. She thrust her free hand between her open legs and vigorously rubbed her clit as she sucked that delicious piece of boy shank.

Avery started thrusting harder into his mother's mouth, and Monica knew he was close to exploding. She let her tongue flutter rapidly over the underside of his cock, just beneath the head, and tightened her grip as she stroked him.

"Mom, oh Mom, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he groaned, at least still remembering to keep his voice down.

Monica didn't let up and her beating heart was thrilled with the eruption of warm, delicious cream into her mouth. The amount of cum pouring into the adoring mother's mouth was astonishing considering how Avery had already cum twice for her earlier that day. Being an avid lover of sucking a nice cock ever since she was eighteen, Monica greedily swallowed every thick spurt of her son's joy sauce, letting it gush across her tongue and then slide down her throat.

Avery kept spurting until he was dazed and fighting to catch his breath. When his mother released him from between her lips his wet member was still partially swollen. The sight of his spent flesh dripping with the combination of her saliva and his cum made her clit vibrate with need. She felt proud of herself. She felt even more beautiful and loved than her son had made her feel in the car. And her pussy was in such dire need of attention that she was ready to lie back and let Avery watch her finger herself to another climax. But before she realized he'd even caught his breath, Avery leaned over and kissed his mother so hungrily and deep it took her breath away. She was barely aware of what was happening when he pushed her back and knelt down on the carpet at the end of the bed.

Monica's dripping, wide open pussy was right at the edge of the mattress, right in front of her son's face. "Baby, what are you...?"

Before she could finish the question, her words were cut off by her own moan of pleasure as Avery's tongue nestled against her asshole and made a long, wet slide from there, up along her slit, and then a few circles around her clit.

"Fuck, you taste so good," the boy groaned, going back for another full length lick.

Monica gasped, hardly believing her own son had just licked her asshole. Twice. But then he was pushing her legs higher and wider, giving himself better access to her rosette. He licked and suckled her tight pucker like it was juicy candy, stabbing into the core with the tip of his tongue while he rubbed his thumb over her clit. She couldn't believe the way his tongue was fighting its way into her ass, teasing her opening while he planted his lips firmly around the hole.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned with a rush of breath. "Dirty, filthy fucking boy! Tongue fucking Mommy's asshole. Ohhh, don't stop, baby, never stop."

Monica felt like her mind was spinning through space. She couldn't believe the obscenely twisted words coming out of her own mouth, a mouth that still bore the taste of her son's cum. No man had ever been so bold as to take possession of her most intimate hole. It wasn't as if she'd never enjoyed a few anal sex adventures with Avery's father, but licking and lapping and kissing her starbud the way her son was was a forbidden joy beyond description. This was true intimacy. She'd never felt so open or close to anyone as she did right now.

Avery kept up his tongue attack on his mother's delicious asshole, along with his firm rubbing on her clit, until the waves of a delirious climax felt like she was rising off the bed. There were only a few seconds for her to try to recover when Avery replaced his tongue with his finger, now sliding deeper into her ass than his tongue could go. At the same time, he began sucking her clit the way he was sucking her nipples not so long ago. Words were an impossible goal to reach now as the curvy blonde gasped and moaned, taking everything her hungry son was giving her until another climax came over her, just as strong as the first.

When she opened her eyes, Avery was already standing up at the end of the bed. His cock was just as hard as it was before, and he was slowly stroking his shaft while he looked at mother's sumptuously naked body with a driven gleam in his eyes. Monica knew in an instant that he was ready to climb on the bed and fuck her like owned her.

"Baby, no. We can't. That's too far. It's...it's..."

"It's what we both need, Mom, and you know it," he said.

"No, that's incest, baby. What if you got your own mother pregnant?"

Avery's lips curled into a wicked grin. "What do you call sucking my cock, Mom? I'm pretty sure that's incest, too."

Monica scrabbled backward on the bed. Despite her empty pleas to make him control himself, she spread her legs and played with her tits while she watched him get on his knees between her thighs.

"Fuck, your pussy is so beautiful," the boy groaned, gazing at his mother's dripping slit.

He took hold of his substantial cock and rubbed the head up and down her slick slit several times before finally pushing the head into her hole. God, he felt so thick! She found herself staring down her body at the point where his cock was gradually sinking deeper and deeper into her body. With every inch going inside her cunt, Monica was less capable of forming complete words. Yet there was so much she needed to tell her son, especially now. She needed to tell him how much she loved him. She needed to tell him how wrong it was that he was shoving his cock into his own mother. And she was dying to tell him nothing in her life had ever felt so deliciously perfect.