Road Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then he held himself over her with his arms down, hands planted on the bed, and started sliding his fat hard on in and out of her slick hole. That was when her definition of deliciously perfect changed. She moaned deeply and instantly rocked her pussy into her son's driving thrusts. He was staring down at her with his eyes trained on the way her tits were heaving and shaking to the force of his hard thrusts. But he soon leaned over and rubbed his sweaty chest against her globes, shoving his rod harder and harder into her hole

Monica wrapped her thick legs around her son's lunging body and ground her drenched pussy onto his pole. His imposing member fit her sheath completely, stretching her lips and plumbing her creamy depth with so much force it wasn't long before she started to cum again. The blonde felt the joyful ripples deep inside her cunt, but her son just kept fucking her even harder.

"Fuck, yes, baby, fuck Mommy's pussy," she managed to squeal. "God, that big dick feels so good!"

Avery was breathless and straining, but he managed to growl his desire. "I love that fucking pussy, Mom. It feels so good. So hot and tight. I need to fuck your pussy every day."

Monica nearly cried out at the thought of being fucked by that magnificent cock every day. A breathtaking orgasm began to build up in her body, swelling like a balloon of pure pleasure inside her body. With Avery slamming his big rod into her for all he was worth, she could tell he was reaching his peak, too.

"Mom. Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" he groaned.

"Do it inside me, baby. Give Mommy that hot fucking boy juice!"

Hugging Avery to her with her legs, Monica felt his cock lurch and pulse, followed by the gushing of hot cream deep into her cunt. The force of her son's ejaculation was the straw that broke the camel's back and her body immediately lit up with an explosion of pure pleasure.

Avery held his cock inside his mother until he started to go soft, then he lay beside her. Monica turned onto her side so they were facing each other. They spent a long time just kissing and stroking each other's body.

"Wow, Mom, I never realized you had such a dirty mouth," Avery said with a smile.

"Look who's talking, Mr. Rimjob Expert," she giggled.

"I love you so much, Mom."

"I love you too, baby. More than anyone."

They spent another long stretch of time kissing and fondling each other. Monica started to realize she didn't know she could ever go back to having average sex again after what she'd just had from her sweet Avery. She realized Avery had been right about Marvin all along. He was pompous and boring. Not only that, he was just as boring inside the bedroom as out. Monica shuddered at the thought of having mediocre sex with someone she didn't even love anymore, if she ever really had.

"Baby?" she said.

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Did you mean that thing about fucking me every day?"

Avery smiled. "Every word, Mom. I need you."

"And what about all those cute little hotties at school?"

"They're just girls. I need a hot, passionate woman who loves me just as much as I love her. How could I ever be happy with that after being with you?"

Monica made a happy purring sound. Avery told her he wanted her to stay with him on the coast, that they could get a bigger apartment together, or even look for a house to buy. Whatever happened, she knew she couldn't go back to her life with Marvin. With the way he always seemed so irritated about everything he probably wouldn't even complain about breaking up. She decided to talk to him once they got to the coast. Either way, she would stay with Avery, and not take the trip back that they planned. And there was only one more day of driving to get there. After the first day, tomorrow was going to be amazing.