All Comments on 'Road Rage'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LYG, I Disagree with You

I thought this was a better story than ohio's "Long After the Fact" posted at the same time. Thanks.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Yep - better in many ways

A therapist with a bit of a grip on reality - that's refreshing on literotica!

Some cliche though believable reasons for her problem.

I'm not so sure these drunken epiphanies are all that realistic, but the seem to fit reasonably in many stories. Why is society so hung up on drinking your way out of trouble? Seesm to me the exact opposite is the harsh reality.

I also liked that you managed to keep the actual 'cheating' episode remarkably low key, yet still end up with a similar amount of tension to that which Ohio had in his story with months and mulitple episodes of full on sex. Your story shows up how unnecessary it was for him to dig his female lead so deeply that it truly was a forced reconciliation.

A good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I loved this quote from your story:

"Ju was going to see a doctor, I was going to see a bartender." Yeah, I can see that.

Nice story, very well done. I don't try to compare stories: both your's and Ohio's were great and both were well written.

Look forward to your next story.

REgards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm sure it's just I....

who read:

"Scotty, I'm so sorry," Ju managed to say between sobs.

"Ju," I said to her, as I got on my knees and held her hands, "You've got to quit beating yourself up over this, I forgive you. If you can't let it go, it will never be over."

gosh, what a "real" man! if the world were full of Scotties, we'd all be swingin' along just fine!

by the way, do you think Ju would have thrown up, as she lifted her head from her BJ in the car, next to her husband's, if wasn't drunk? I don't think so! Alcohol really does make you throw up afterward, don't it?

such an evil brew; lord, the pain alcohol has caused! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Strong Work Author For A Guy Just Writing Little

tales(as I recall your prior comment). I like your direct style - well written and to the point.

However, had your car been a hot Camero Z28 Aluminum 302 (magnifluxed and shotpeened) you wouldn't have had to pay that slow mustang weinie ticket!

Author - you owe no one any apologies for your abilities - just keep on keepin on consequencing as fair as you see it.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh well

just another fucked up reconcilliation story

i don't think your characterization of bipolar condition was correct or fair

leapyearguyleapyearguyalmost 18 years agoAuthor
To Mr anon

I expected a lot of negative comments about the reconciliation. But for the record, I didn't pull the Bipolar treatments out of my ass. I suffered through this with my wife twenty some years ago. I wasn't pulling my facts out of thin air, this was from up close and personal experience. The fact that she didn't cheat on me, does not change the other symptoms. The way Ed described the disorder to Scott was very much like my wife's therapist described it to her back then. Mrs. Leap reads all my stories, and concurs with what I wrote. She lived through it, she would know. I mearly suffered the mood swings like Scott. So I except your low vote graciously for the recon angle, But I speak of which I know concerning the bipolar disorder. LYG

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
Not correct nor fair?

"i don't think your characterization of bipolar condition was correct or fair"

Say what? What LYG said is on the mark. I should know because my father was bipolar and so is a good friend of mine. The mood swings caused by the chemical imbalance in their brain make a person with bipolar disorder do things that are bizarre. Would it cause someone to do what Justine did in the story? I don't know, I'm not a qualified professional.

Here's an acid test for you. Do you blame someone when they have heart disease? Probably not. It's not their fault that their heart is diseased. So why do you blame someone when their brain malfunctions due to a serotonin imbalance? If you think that it's all in their head, well, I guess on one level, you're right but probably not the way you think.

I'd like to thank you, leapyearguy, for a credible portrayal of the counselor. It was quite refreshing.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
It's an excellent story

and very well written. It's too bad that some people can't enjoy it and believe they know more than the author is displaying in the story. I think his evaluation of the difference in the two situations with Jennifer and Justine was very accurate. Justine WAS impaired before she did anything. The bitchy moods and then the sex. It is good he recognized her problem and decided to get past that 6 months.

The quote I liked was, "The carpet didn't match the drapes anymore so I had to do something." I got a really big laugh from that one. [I don't think my sense of humor is weird?]

And it feels good that a 25 year marriage is saved!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
WOW leapyearguy goes SUPER WIMP !?!?!

after reading this story a 2 time this story fucking sucks . This is a real surprise since you are my favorite NEW author

you seem to have inherited OHIO's Bullshit with therapists. READERS please read the story a 2nd or 3rd time.

KEY POINT The therapist does NOT say 1 negative thing to the wife the whole story. Right from the Initial profle / questionaire the therapists ATTACKS the husband!!!!

the husband says wants to find out why and what happened which of course is the ONLY thing that one can do if they wnat to dsave a marriage

yet the therapist accuses HIM of wrong hurtful behavior??? He gets accused of trying to sabotage the marriage ???

what fuck guys?

The bank thing / example was so moronic so lame I was laughing out loud.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 18 years ago
Intersting

Jeff's internal dialogue in this story was very interesting. In this type of story it shouldn't matter if the protagonist makes the same decision you would. The issue is whether the decision is plausible.

In this case, you have a guy with 24 plus years of a happy marriage and a short time with a wife he doesn't recognize. I can empathize with his confusion. My wife has had bouts of clinical depression and the emotional difference is hard on both of us.

I strongly disagree with any conclusion that this guy is a wimp. To some readers, any husband who is willing to contemplate forgiveness for a cheating spouse is a wimp. The closed mindedness of these readers is amazing. They would seem to prefer that the husband blindly attack and divorce without ever considering whether reconciliation might be the path to future happiness. No wonder there are so many divorces in this country.

In this case, Jeff is clearly weighing his life with Ju against the pain seeing her caused and the last six months. He makes a decision to at least give her a chance to explain and work through the problems. I find that very plausible. The thought of starting over after 25 years would be hard to contemplate.

The one issue that I find troubling in this story is the almost total lack of a discussion of why she was in the car going to a motel giving her boss a blow job, particularly the day before her anniversary. Even if she did have an underlying mental problem, I would have expected some discussion/rationalization for the action and it wasn't given.

Oh well, it was an interesting story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thoughts

You tell a good story and I prefer your effort to Ohio’s so what follows is comment more than negative judgement.

With a lot of stories, this one included, I’m worried about the husband’s view that his cheating wife cannot be treated as a fully responsible adult. An implication for me as a spectator to their crash would be that he never has treated her as an equal, certainly not as the moral superior that she may be. Justine’s boss may have over persuaded her to go away with him but it was her choice to accept; the choice to risk an accident and suck his cock in a moving vehicle was hers. The aggrieved husband had no rights against the boss; if there was an issue of harassment it was for her to raise and he showed total disrespect for her by barging in. That he discovered that the boss seemed a slimy toad to him gets him nowhere; it wasn’t his mouth on the cock.

Like other of the correspondents I’m unhappy about the facile diagnosis of bipolar and the belief that this is any excuse for wrong doing; would it interest a court if she had been caught in a bank robbery? In the story she’s in a low phase – libido goes. She might submit if she thought she needed to do so to buy consideration but anything active is pretty unlikely and semi-public cock sucking is pretty active!

The problem with all these stories, and it’s why I often lose interest after the harrowing discovery, is that in real life infidelity by a long married woman, often with someone not very adequate themselves, is a symptom of the end of the marriage. More or less messy separation is probably best for everyone involved.

It worries me that I have several friends who are counsellors some amateur but with limited prefessional status some highly paid quasi medical professionals. I have no belief that I would trust any of them to meddle with other people’s emotions. It’s not universal but more than one seems to use other people’s problems for his own ends.

TiggerTooTiggerTooalmost 18 years ago
Well done!

One of my daughters has bipolar syndrome. The highs were so high you'd need an F-15 to reach her and the lows were suicidal. Meds make all the difference.

The reconciliation made sense. You just don't throw away the known for the unknown that easily and the older you get, the more conciliatory you get. Those who want divorce at any cost have a major head problem. They are so narrow-minded and mentally rigid that I can't imagine them coping with the vicissitudes of life. The ability to bend with the winds of change is essential. I can’t imagine how anyone could stand to be married to them. I can assure you I'm no prize, either.

LYG, your story was terrific and you were just being gracious in the other story’s comment section. Thanks for writing.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Husband turns wimpy - similar to Ohio's bad plot

Another author who has joined the "reconcillation at any cost" bullshit crowd. No consequences, no revenge? Has this author being hanging around Ohio & JPB? Let us know with the proper disclaimer when your efforts are going to be more realistic, once again.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Nicely done

No big surprises, just a sweet story about heatbreak and the road back to happiness. Well written and nicely plotted. My thanks to the author for a good read.

K.K.K.K.almost 18 years ago
Well Done

As some other commentors have said, I also have had some experience with Bi-Polar disorder. What I have seen was much more serious than what Ju seemed to be suffering. My brother-in-law was bi-polar and he also suffered from paranoia and dementia when he wasn't on his meds. Very unpredictable behavior. I do think the improvement in Ju's condition was a little too rapid but overall the story was believable and a good read.

TigerjawTigerjawalmost 18 years ago
Wimp?

Husband is no wimp in this story. I guess there always will be peaple that would kill their wife for adultery, or maim them. Many here seem to fantasise about it anyway. The abscence of revenge looks to me that the husband is mature. He gave the would be lover something to think about anyway. Their was consequences for the wife. I am not sure the story ends here really. It takes time to regain trust and faith in an straying wife even as he understands the cause of her adultery. The consequence is the lack of trust that need to be rebuilt and that she are feeling guilty.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 18 years ago
This felt right.

This was well crafted and paced. I felt good at the end of this story. I think it is your best to date and you are getting pretty good! The humor and the guy's other emotions really made it work. Thanks for this one. Some people may see everything in black and white, but for most of us, there is a lot of gray out there. Good job!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
the STORY is wimp like-NOT the hubby

as we can see from the feedback so far those who are against a husband ever standing his grounsd are the ones who write the some of the bigger wimp hubby stories..

I never said the hubby is a wimp per se... although othets have. It was only 1 time and it was ONY a BJ but it was on their anniversary.

I am NOT at all against reconcilation here. I like that part of this story!!!

That beig said what make this story SUPER wimp is the wretched poorly developed super wimp THERAPIST. Again I usually love leapyearguys stuff so this is double shock

tell me KK and Tiggertoo are ALL actions by ANYONE always accptable if they have Bi Polar disorder? According to you that answer seems to be YES

Her condition is why the hubby decides to stay and talk after 25 years.... the Bi polar does NOT exonerate her

Instead KK and tiggetoo want to use her mental disorder as a reason to

1) justify ANY action she takes

2) blame the husband.

ergo super wimp. Looks what the therpaist says to the hubby

Ok Scott, I've studied both of your profiles, but I want you to tell me if you are committed to try to work out the problems in your marriage, or are you using this forum to resolve your own fears and doubts? Do you want your marriage to work?" (blames scott)

"Just what the fuck are you saying? That I'm not here for the right reasons?"

"No Scott, not at all. From what I have read, Justine wants to fix a broken marriage. On the other hand, what I get from you so far is that you want to know why it broke in the first place. You don't indicate any thing about fixing things after you get what you want."

next seesion

SCOTT .."Yeah, one time. How many times would it have been if I hadn't caught you?"

Ed broke in, "That's enough, were not here to argue. Remember the rules. Scott, I want to talk to you alone next session, Justine will talk to her psychiatrist next week, I've taken the liberty to set up an appointment."

Is ED a therapist or a school principal?! LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sterling Author -A Smart Little Story Equal To Any

and much better than most.

To the some who chose not to wrestle with the unframiliar and uncomfortable, but to fall back on the black and white of simplicity and the "we always have done it that way", someday that will fail you very dramatically and publicly - and leave you embarrassed - even to the man in the mirror.

This was a non-malicious once'r for whatever reason - thus the wall of personal injury which while critical wasn't mortal given the Author provided circumstance. Had she flaunted it - intentionally showed off to him her cheating skills to directly offend him even a once'r would likely be 2 much - but this wasn't a planned visual offense.

To each their own hell it seems, but the Author painted a complex and believable scenario that I accepted as consequencial to all parties but also fair to each. I particularly liked their no-spin doctor who first laid down the rules and secondly followed them.

Author - I think you have the right attitude about your work and yourself. Have fun and let most of us be the one's proud of your work and abilities that way you might not change - 2 much!

With Very High Regard

leapyearguyleapyearguyalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Harry you're doing it again

Harry you're take on Ed is not quite accurate. Ed is a marriage councilor not a therapist. It was never intended for him to be a doctor of therapist, just a mediary. I'm happy that you did like any portion of the story. I appreciate your other comment about being your favorite NEW author, I really do. But Harry, if you've read my stories, by now you should see that I will not be a reconciliation at all cost writter, I'd like to think that I'm not predictable in that sense. My stories have run the gauntlet from reconcile to canabalism for revenge. So please don't throw me away for one story. thanx for reading LYG

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
It's all in her head, I guess.

Harry in VA said "the Bi polar does NOT exonerate her".

Okay so by Harry's logic, a man driving a car who suffers a stroke, loses control of his vehicle and kills an innocent pedestrian is guilty of murder. I'd call that an accident but I suppose in Harry's mind the unfortunate driver is guilty of a crime.

Evidently, Harry's never spent time with someone who's bipolar. It's an illness. You're sick if you suffer from bipolar syndrome. Your brain doesn't work right. But somehow Harry believes that it's all in her head, she's just making it up so she can get laid. In Harry's black and white world, she's at fault, no matter what the cause.

As I stated earlier, I don't know whether bipolar disorder could make someone do as Justine did but, for the sake of the story, let's suppose that it's so. How does it make sense to fix blame on someone for actions that they took when they were ill? The illness isn't an excuse for her actions but it most certainly is the reason, assuming you accept leapyearguy's premise.

Thanks again, LYG, for a thought-provoking story. I particularly liked the portrayal of the wife's attitude after she got treatment. When her brain began to work properly again, she realized the import of what she'd done and set about to save her marriage.

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

Fuck you! When are you going to write a decent story that I can finish reading? Instead, you choose to post this piss-poor shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I have a couple of bi-polar friends. Both are medicated and have lived productive lives. One retired after 30 years and the other took a disability retirement after 20+ years. Even medication is not an exact science. One had a breakdown about 5 years ago. Medications often have to be adjusted. I guess what I'm saying is that even the well person does crazy things at times so it's understandable about sick ones going off the deep end at times.

Boyd

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
You know leapyearguy

At first I didn't like the story much. I was thinking "Hey what's a blow job or two amoung friends". For me that's something that's just a bad as sex to me, because when you get married, that's something that is off limits to other people. The only people that think it's just a minor thing are the people getting them while their married from other people. And for me in the story it was made worse because it was the day before their Anniversary. That his wife was willing to give her boss a blowjob, while on her way to the motel, and was doing it as they went down the road to "completion" just the day before, made it even of a betrayal.

I'm not sure if I saw my wife of a few years giving a blowjob in public to some, at the time strange man to me, the day before our anniversary that I would still be in the same house with her regardless of the reason.

But what is strange also is the comment that "truth is often stranger than fiction".

I know a guy personally who's wife (well now ex-wife) is bi-polar. She acted the same way and this story could almost have been about her.

But in his case it was his 17 year old son who had to tell him his wife was sleeping with his best friend, and he caught her doing it a few times. Then later when he confronted her he found out she was also sleeping with the neighbors (they were swingers) who would take her too their swing parties by herself, and she was even having sex with the guy that cut them a deals to fix their cars. But because she was bi-polar, and they had 3 kids together(2 of which knew she was sleeping around on him), he tried to get her to work out the marriage.

But it was his wife who asked for a divorce once he finally found out what she had been up to. And because she was considered sick, once the dust settled, he had custody of 2 of the 3 kids (with shared custody of the 3rd) *all* the bills they had from the marriage, and no car because she got it in the divorce.

But going through it all, he said that if she had been willing to go to therapy or counciling he would still be married to her. Me, naaa not so much. I'd have run screaming into the night because she wasn't too choosy who she had sex with there after awhile, but maybe he's the better man to be willing to take those chances.

But I'd have rated lower if this didn't remind me of an exact situation where almost something totally. I find it hard to believe that in a month (or month in a half) they totally got their act together, and he didn't have sex with the other woman, but its up to the author to determine how they want the story to workout =)

-Risq

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
ALVARON53 take a course in critical thinking

first to the author LEAPYEAR GUY

One of the reasons why the marriage counselor ED is assumed to be more a therapist is b/c of the way YOU develoepd the chracters. How does ED a simple martial counselor KNOW soooooo much about Bi polar disorder?

yeah I over stated what ED was... sure. But you deserve some of this fault as well...

to ALAVRON 53.. dude you need to take a serious course in learning how to think.

First I said ...I do like the story in some ways and I Liked the IDEA of reconciliation. Yet here you are accussing me of having throwing the bitch to the curb mantality.

what is it with PEOPLE like you?

any time anyone raises a legit point about a story YOU are always out there defending the author to the NTH degree and calling anyone who says anything even SLIGHTLY negative... no matter how reasonable .... a "throw the bitch to the curb" guy...

second to follow your argument to its logical end

..."Okay so by Harry's logic, a man driving a car who suffers a stroke, loses control of his vehicle and kills an innocent pedestrian is guilty of murder. I'd call that an accident but I suppose in Harry's mind the unfortunate driver is guilty of a crime..."

Yes the man would be gulity in some way IF --- now follow this Alvaron -- if the man KNEW he had a problem and did not take his meds... which is what led to the car accident!!!

In the story the wife KNEW she had a problem and crapped all over the hubbys reasonable attempts to find out what was wrong.

Even if I were accept the ludicrous "well she is bi polar so she can fuck anyone any time whenever she wants to..." defense that YOU seem to be supporting does NOT the husband deserve SOME sympathy ?

clearly not from YOU or the counselor ED chracter as he tears the hubby a new asshole and accusses the hubby of over reacting...

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticalmost 18 years ago
comments: either you're with me or against

The specious analogies are driving me nuts.

1) Would you blame a person for having heart disease? Hell, yes. The overwhelming odds are that his behavior caused or exacerbated it. The way he eats, the way he exercises, how he deals with stress, the nature his relationships, the way he drinks, whether he smokes, all influence the progress of heart disease. For any given individual the odds are extremely high that he was a major contributor to his condition.

2) The bank accounts/brain chemistry example. If the accounts in a bank don’t balance do they come out and steal your car? Of course not. That would have nothing to do with the balance of the accounts. If her chemistry makes her depressed or manic, does that force her to cheat? Of course not. It’s like I’m hearing the kids telling Officer Krupke they have a “condition.” Maybe they do, but that doesn’t make them commit crimes.

In addition, the description shows she’s been mostly in the depressive state. She would be more likely to be involved in aberrant behavior during the manic cycle.

Just because someone has a mental disorder, does that automatically excuse any behavior, whether they are related or not? Did it happen because of the disorder or did they just happen to coexist?

If you’re looking for a disorder which may cause cheating to be irresistible, try ADD. Difficulty producing dopamine leads to addition in about 70% of those who have ADD – alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and uncontrolled sex addiction. Even that doesn’t force them to cheat.

The legal standard for insanity is more helpful here than in murder cases.

- Did she know what she was doing? Yes. As soon as she saw him, her reaction said she understood perfectly well

- Did she know what she was doing was wrong? Again, her immediate reaction showed she knew it was wrong.

If she knew what she was doing was wrong and chose to do it, what difference does it make if she had acne, pink eye, bipolar or depression unless the disease made her unable to prevent the behavior? I’m not arguing against reconciliation. I’m not arguing that it might not be an extenuating circumstance that involuntarily lowered the threshold, making the behavior more likely to occur. I’m just saying the notion that disorder = free pass is silly. She knew immediately after she was caught the potentially disastrous effects of her behavior without the benefit of intervening medication. Why do we think that seconds before she didn’t appreciate the situation? Is it the nature of bipolar that if you’re caught doing something you didn’t realize you were doing or couldn’t help, that you’re cured as soon as you’re caught?

I’m also wondering why we believe her. She’s been exhibiting this behavior for 6 month and we believe it only happened once because she told us? What has she done that makes us believe she is so trustworthy?

BTW, I was aggravated more by the comments than the story, by the passionate defense of illogic.

But the thing that burned me even more was the marriage counselor, or should I say, the reconciliation counselor. I can’t imagine someone in that position essentially telling the injured party, “Your feelings that you want to understand this are invalid. Either pretend nothing happened and buckle down to work on the structural problems of your marriage or get out because you’re a loser.” I can just imagine the dialog as he tries to help John and Lorena Bobbit.

John: She cut off my dick!

Ed: Now, John, you silly. We’re not here to talk about that. We’re here to talk about your marital problems.

John: My marital problems! I don’t have a dick!

Ed: Good. Now you’re taking the right approach.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I found your story to be plausible and a good read. I don't understand some of the nattering negatives that you're getting on the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked the story

I thought it was a good story from start to finish. I'm sorry some give you flack but you are a good writer, please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too Easy!

Your writing was excellent both in terms of pacing and dialogue. What I felt after reading this story was that the wife got off scot free for the cheating and the husband paid the price. Sure she shed some tears, lost her job (after her husband told her to quit) and got medical help. The reconciliation seemed too quick and easy. Here is a guy stuck in traffic and then sees his wife blowing a total stranger. Then we have the neat medical disorder and she is off the hook. Thank goodness he caught her or she would have continued cheating on him.

Scott made some good observations from the Reno encounter but he missed one important difference between Brian and

Jennifer and him and Justine. Brian deserved what he got from Jennifer and Scott did not deserve what he got from Justine. I also thought this "years invested in the marriage" premise was flawed. If someone start treating you like dirt what difference does the past history mean? If they had been married only 3 years then Scott should abandon fixing his marriage to his one true love?

In the end because Scott could not live without Justine it made sense that they got back together in the end. Once an excellent story and I await your next submission.

SleeplessinMD

bud444bud444almost 18 years ago
LIKED THIS STORY...A LOT, BUT

I ALWAYS WONDER WHAT AN AUTHOR THINKS WHEN HE SEES THE CRITICISM OF HIS CONTRIBUTION. FIRST HE SEES ESTABLISHED WRITERS I.E. BLUE88, K.K., HARDAYSNIGHT, CAPECODMERCURY, REAL GIANTS OF THIS GENRE, SAYING NICE THINGS,AND SOMETIMES CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS. AND THEN THE ROCK THROWERS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING AND WANT TO WRITE A PAGE AND A HALF ABOUT HOW YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITEN...YOUR STORY?? BUT THE FUNNIEST PART IS THEY KEEP CHECKING BACK TO SEE IF SOMEONE HAS WRITEN SOMETHING ABOUT THEM!!! SO THEY CAN DEFEND THEMSELVES WITH ANOTHER PSYCHOTIC RANT. WELL "DON" "HARRY" "NIGEL" AND THE REST OF YOU UNNAMED HACKS, SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS...BUT THIS AINT ABOUT "YOU". IF YOU REALLY WANT IT TO BE ABOUT "YOU" THEN MAY I SUGGEST...WRITE SOMETHING WORTH PUBLISHING ON THIS SITE...SORRY THAT WOULD TAKE SOME FORM OF TALENT...AND LASTLY BEFORE YOU GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF JOINT AND WRITE SIX PARAGRAPHS... I KNOW I HAVE THE CAP LOCK ON...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My main problem ...

with this story is how reasily Jeff believes that this is the first time Justine cheated on him. First of all, a woman who has suddenly made the decision to cheat for the first time and go to a motel room is going to be nervous and scared. She is not likely to give head in public where anyone looking into the car could see her.

Second, how can Jeff not even suspect that there were other times? Justine has been acting cold and distant for 6 months, then he finds her sucking a guy off, and he doesn't wonder if this has been going on the whole time? Seriously, if your spouse is cheating, what are the odds that the time you catch her is the first time? Not very likely. Even if it is true, it is not normal behavior for a cheated-on spouse not to wonder.

Nigel Tufnel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loosing my patience!

Oh God. Learn the difference between 'lose' and 'loose'. And check your spelling before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Truth?

You wrote a very nice story, but is it the truth? You never told us why Justine made advances against her boss sexually and why when he paid through the nose Jeff had to sign a waiver. What was that all about? Once a wife makes her husband a chuck hold, usually the husband wants to know how many time his wife screwed around him behind his back. Would she have continued it she had not been caught, sure she would have.

ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT. She might not cheat physically, but does her memory ever recall her infidelity and does she remember what it was like and possibly compare Jeff and her Husband? If she does, then she is cheating, plain and simple.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Man with monkey wrench here! <---- :-)

I hate laying into the the mutual admiration society here amoung such luminaries as HDK, KK et.al., but just what the fuck was there to like here any different from Ohio's story?

Yes, the writing was excellent and shows a great degree of talent save for one glaring error: "God" is capitalized, you poltoon! I don't care about your religious convictions, but "God" is ALWAYS capitalized when it refers to the deity. The first time I let it slide. This is an 8th grade English error and I allow only one pass on them.

The writting was good. I especially loved the comparison of Ju to a car. That was inspired. But Ohio's writing was good as well. The same problems that existed with Ohio's stories were not absent here. In fact, they are so similar if I had LYG and Ohio in the same class I would be questioning collusion. If this were a commercial work and I were Ohio, we would be heading to court. But I am NOT making any accusations. This could be some weird Jungian mishap. Great minds think alike, I suppose.

No, the problem here is that this story, though well written is still just as dull as was Ohio's. There is no color to the plotline. The brush of prose only paints stick figures. No depth, no dimension. I had to fight to keep from yawning.

Sorry, I can't say I liked this one any better than Ohio's submission. Better luck next time.

Regards,

C

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
Since everyone seems intent on comparing

the two stories, I will too.

I thought this was a good story. I also thought Ohio's story (especially part 1) was good). This one was better in some respects and ohio's was better in some respects.

This story didnt have all the loose ends left that ohio's did. This story had a wife acting a bit more like a layman would expect a depressed person to act while Ohio's story had the wife behaving somewhat like a normal bored housewife getting a little excitement on the side. In this story the therapist didnt seem to be on one side or the other so much as ohio's. The wife's infidelity in this story is much less severe (in terms of length of time, amount of effort she put into it, how much she kept from it, etc) so it makes forgiving her easier for the reader.

Even given all the good points to recommend this story though, I still prefer Ohio's version. The first chapter of Ohio's story was very good imo. Even if it did peter out a little in part 2, the first part deserves recognition as being exceptional (drama, concept, characters, ideas to consider, etc). This story might follow the path of making the reconciliation palatable to reader better than Ohio's did but it still seemed a little emotionless and dull to me. Maybe its just me but I didnt really 'get into' this story all that much. It was a good read but everyone seemed sorta 2 dimensional and lifeless to me. I wasnt concerned about what the characters would do next or whether the couple would stay together like I was in Ohio's story (especially the first part).

It wasnt the wife I couldnt identify with in this story, it was the husband. I liked the wife and was very pleased with her portrayal at several points in the story (her reasons/behaviour before and during the cheating, her attitude and personality after, etc). The husband just seemed a bit wooden to me and it stopped me from feeling his pain or caring if he could save his marriage too much (except that it was the wifes marriage as well and I did like her).

Like I said though, this was still very good and does have a lot of things to recommend it. It could just be my mood or frame of mind when I read it that stopped me from getting involved with the characters and their problems as well. Might have nothing to do with the story at all. Either way, thanks for writing.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Hey! Average_Joe :-)

My friend, how can you NOT compare these 2 stories? Plot point by plot point they are nearly identical! The only difference is the way it was written. It is as if the 2 writers got togetHer, made a broad outline of the action and then wrote their versions!

SCORECARD:

Happy home (point to Ohio)

Each will find out in some contrived manner that wife is cheating. (Point to LYG but just barely)

Husband reacts to discovery (point to LYG)

Wife will feels shame (point to neither)

Husband has difficulty dealing, is in agony (point to Ohio)

Before divorce they seek counseling (point to neither as both counselors were obnoxious)

Husband goes off alone to think thing through (point to neither as both versions were weak. In both cases, the husbands have a chance enocounter which leads to some cosmic epiphany(sic) Going off alone means going off ALONE. As in to a mountain cabin!)

Husband comes back a NEW MAN! Decides he wants to stay together and start a NEW LIFE! In neither story is the motive of the wife really settled. In one, she is clinically depressed, in the other she's bipolar. In neither is held accountable for her actions. I can better accept the wife looking the husband straight in the eye and saying, "I just wanted some strange cock!" (point to LYG as he did give better forshadowing of the wife's particular disorder, I suppose. BTW, prisons are full of "sick" people who pay the price for their actions, all you bleeding heart psuedo-psychologists out there.)

Both start NEW LIFE elsewhere and the world is made safe for Mom, Home, and Apple Pie!

This begs for comparison!!! LMAO!

Best regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yeah I get mad with lyg for his 'loosing' when it.

...was suppose to mean 'losing' and your 'you're' to 'your' really gets on my nerve but shit, I'm one that enjoyed your story tremendously. You just have a way in bringing your story come alive with compassion for the woman you love.

You go girl...er...I mean man

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
did she still have the other man cum on her mouth

you see your wife going down on another man and you get a ticket.dumb and dumber,why did you run like some sissyboy.then go home and cry.wimoy and weak husband,i see why she fuck over the chump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written; but not erotic.

Nice moral....but not in the least bit erotic. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mentally incapacitated

Yeah right she was so sick she didnt know to say no. She could not understand what cheating was. She had no control over herself and no way to tell right from wrong. And I am sure if she had shot and killed a person on the street with whom she had very little interaction she would be found not guilty by virtue of bi polar problems that caused mood swings. Nice fairy tale until next time she decides to go out looking. One born every minute and he was right on time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
bipolar bullshit

ju's highs were on the upstroke and her lows were on the downstroke. she puked when she realized she was caught on her anniversary with a throat full of come after sucking and fucking the boss (who she wished she would have married because he had plenty of money and she really deserved someone like him instead of being stuck with her hubby on a tight budget and no thrills) after a few months. the vaso-vagel reflex gave her spontaneous reflux compounded by the stress of cheating and worrying about when she would get caught. yes, anonomyous, she vas veddy depressed since the boss had not separated from his wife as had promised and had pictures he promised to show hubby if she didn't continue to chuck her hubby. she hated her hubby for not being the man her boss was but when faced with the prospect of not having a marriage, home, and money she realized (as many cheaters find out) she didn't want to lose what she had (even if it wasn't what she wanted) because it was a whole lot better than nothing. it is also very common for cheaters to become ill when confronted with the truth. this illness must be given a name and the problem blamed on that (as we do all short commings in modern society) or us drs. wouldn't get paid for treating it and getting everything smoothed out. often, the cheater really does like being married, having a home, having a car, having money, and having a hubby. they just don't like the hubby they got. when faced with divorce they realize 3 of 4 ain't bad.

ralphcralphcabout 17 years ago
bipolar bullshit

ju's highs were on the upstroke and her lows were on the downstroke. she puked when she realized she was caught on her anniversary with a throat full of come after sucking and fucking the boss (who she wished she would have married because he had plenty of money and she really deserved someone like him instead of being stuck with her hubby on a tight budget and no thrills) after a few months. the vaso-vagel reflex gave her spontaneous reflux compounded by the stress of cheating and worrying about when she would get caught. yes, anonomyous, she vas veddy depressed since the boss had not separated from his wife as had promised and had pictures he promised to show hubby if she didn't continue to chuck her hubby. she hated her hubby for not being the man her boss was but when faced with the prospect of not having a marriage, home, and money she realized (as many cheaters find out) she didn't want to lose what she had (even if it wasn't what she wanted) because it was a whole lot better than nothing. it is also very common for cheaters to become ill when confronted with the truth. this illness must be given a name and the problem blamed on that (as we do all short commings in modern society) or us drs. wouldn't get paid for treating it and getting everything smoothed out. often, the cheater really does like being married, having a home, having a car, having money, and having a hubby. they just don't like the hubby they got. when faced with divorce they realize 3 of 4 ain't bad.

ReduxBlueReduxBluealmost 17 years ago
Not a doctor

As the title says, I'm not a doctor (or a lawyer, counselor, or any other medical type), but I am an engineer. I hadn't noticed the comparision to Ohios' story, but it is valid. I'll buy the BiPolar excuse before the depression. I have inlaws, outlaws, and regular relatives that are bipolar, and each in their own way are very scary. The biggest problem with the bipolar excuse, is that it just doesn't manifest in six months. The infidelity was, I assume (risking all for that word) was a one-time occurence. She knew what she was doing but couldn't (wouldn't) help herself. Very strange circumstances, but I guess the onset of menopause could start triggering symptoms. God knows menopause triggers enough on its own. Things just didn't seem to fit together on the cheating.

Next thing that bothered me, Ju never seemed to profess any desire to have a restored muscle car, that was his dream. Why would he plan to give it to her? Especially as a surprise. It would make more sense to tell her upfront that he wanted to give her a part of his dream, and let her share in the restoration. Then she'd appreciate the car.

Lastly an observation, if I were to see my S.O. performing in a car next to me, I'd loose it too. I don't know if I'd be racing the troopers, but I'd sure be leaving in a hurry! Strange that the wife gets a 'walk' on her infidelity due to mental health issues. The husband gets nailed for loosing it during what could be considered a serious mental health incident. Seems like the constant inequities in civil vs criminal offenses will never change.

Time for me to take my Lexapro again, I'm starting to feel depressed (grin)! Thanks for sharing a very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
give me a fucking break

crock of dogshit psychobabble cunt/whore wife, bran dead wimp; please quit writing putz

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
within that time frame ?

the dignosis was made when it was, after so long?

that piece does not fit, but its a good justification, from her pov for what she did.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Whore

Wife is a dumb whore. Bi polar disorder is no excuse, she is not amoral so she knows right and wrong. She is a dumb whore because at least whores get paid. It takes her husband(A wimp) to get her paid. Then she is just a high priced whore. A check for 250000. When he gave her that she would have been out the door faster than the wind. You can write better than this, I know I have read all your stories. Leave marriage counselors and psychiatrists out of your stories as you have no clue what a trained professional would say. I know because I am one.

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Watta Pussy-Wimp!

I notice your "mutual admiration society" of fellow wimp writers gave you high scores. Although you all are good writers, your content is as woefully inadequate as the characters you write about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just too dumb to be believed.

Now worth reading to the end. This was like staying to see the end of of bad movie because you know it just HAS to get better, then at the end it still sucks.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Love is all there is

Loved it. A long term marriage that deserved to be saved. Of course you brought out the "Torch the Bitch" commenters! Hee..Hee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Torch the bitch commenters"?

What hell is that supposed to mean? That some people are in favor of women who think with their cunts, take chances with their lives and marriages, destroy their lives becoming druggies, whores, or sick with HIV? You dont save garbage or trash, after all it rots and stinks after a while, then there is the flies that go after festering matter (read that as overgrown little boys who have to fuck cum sluts cause they really cant anyone else to fuck them). A woman fucking at work, with or without her boss, is fucking for work on the company clock, she is a whore. She may not think so and she may be told she isnt but she knows deep inside she is just a piece of meat for men to use. It isnt a matter of torch he bitch, after all no one says spray lighter fluid over her and strike a match, it is a matter of throwing out the garbage and getting on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad

but I think she got off easy. He had spent 6 months of living in a bad situation while trying to get her into counceling only to catch her giving her boss head in public. She claims that it was the first time, but who knows? Sure they've been married a long time and sure she had mental health issues but it all happened to quick. He just decided oh well, my wife sucked off her boss on the freeway, bummer. My wife has treated me like shit for months, ignoring me when I suggested getting help, bummer. I can't believe that it would be so easy.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Lame

I hope he develops a taste for cream pie, I hear wimps LOVE cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Cool one.

Ignore the previous comment. (Seems like the same scene ... the judge wasn't in a good mood)

But, there's always a better one next time.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
Shit, if they sold the "anti-bitchy" pills over the counter the divorce rate would fall dramatically.

Okay, I'm usually the king of "no-reconciliation" when it comes to stories.

But in this story there were a LOT of extenuating circumstances and since she only fucked up once and didn't fuck her boss I'll let this one pass.

I still think he was way to easy on her but maybe for once, divorce and a scorched earth approach is okay.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
My thoughts

On your story named "Secrets" in my response I quoted the traditional marriage vows we are familiar with and agreed pretty much agreed with Harry in VA assessment of the story. Having said that, this story bring out a more complete picture of this marriage and what happened and why. While I have strong opinions regarding marriage and fidelity, I do understand there are often underlying issues that cheating is just a symptom of a much larger problem. I am neither a “Torch the Bitch” nor a “Reconciliation at all Cost” person. It really is a case by case issue.

In this case, Ju was having emotional and psychological issues which do need to be taken into account, she still had a choice. She still chose to give her boss a Blow Job in his car. No one forced her into anything. But the situation should be taken into account before throwing away a 25 year marriage. I’m glad they were able to reconcile and build on the changes they both were going through. Infidelity does not have to mean the end of a marriage.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the wonderful story

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 13 years ago
VeryTouching

Your story reminds me very much of my own story and what happened to me and my wife about 10 tears ago, lucky for us there was no skin to

skin contact but in many ways i can see ourselves in your story...

Thanx for a wonderful read BH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
me, too

my wife is bipolar manic depressive... we've been married for 32 years, the first 20 undiagnosed... life was hell but I stuck by her. I thought there was something going on about a year into the marriage but fortunately it never develped far enough.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

A fine story, I truly enjoyed the read. R.T.

justplainjoejustplainjoeabout 13 years ago
This was a fine story.

This author usually posted very good stories. Don't think he (or she) is posting anymore.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
An Excellent Story

It is is a shame that leapyearguy has not posted for over four years. He did some excellent work. Today I was wondering to myself if recent events were influencing the violent reactions and intolerant positions of many of our comments, but I now see exactly the same positioning when this story was posted five years ago...

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
An Exceptionally Well Crafty Piece! And One That Was Most Enjoyable To Read!

leapyearguy, thank you for taking the time and effort to create and then share this piece here. I loved the creative plot, the realistic characters, the exchanges of dialogue which brought your characters to life, and the superb manner that their emotions and personal interaction were so well handled that it seemed the piece had a life of its own that jumped out at the reader and held him/her spell bound until the end. Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I also found your use of comparisons and figurative language exceptional and quite humorous at times. They brought out a real belly roar upon reading them. Below are some examples that I selected from this piece:

In high school, I found a replacement for my fantasies, GIRLS! The sleek lines that made my tongue hang out were not made of steel anymore, they were living breathing flesh. Some were built for racing, and others were decked out for comfort.

The councilor's name was Ed, he was a big burly bear of a man. With his white hair and beard, he reminded me of a plus size Santa Claus. I hoped that I didn't have to sit on his lap.

That was as surreal of a conversation as I'd ever had. I'd expected a fight, and I got soup.

The curly red bush between her legs was gone, Yep, she was shaved smooth, I'd never seen her bald pussy before. She just smiled and said, "The carpet didn't match the drapes any more, I had to do something."

Ed smiled, "God, I love my job when others do all the work.

leapyearguy, this is the first piece that I have read of yours and I look forward to reading other submissions you have made here. Hopefully they equally as good.

Thanks again and Take Care!

SKHPSKHPalmost 13 years ago
The therapist session spoiled it all

Unbelievable: after a short hearing with the wife and some verbal attacs on the husband this quack speaks the verdict: everything is because of a disorder - no trace of guilt on her side, but his behaviour is unreasonable! I don't deny the existence of disorders like this, but if counselling goes this way every time, nearly every cheater will get absolution easily. Not my kind of story. 4* but just for writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Being bipolar is no excuse for cheating. Taking meds for it usually kills the sex drive or severely diminishes it. Hubby just rolled over. He gave her a free pass and she could just blame it on her mental illness.

54reader54readerover 12 years ago
Scott came to the proper conclusion ...

about going for a Barricuda instead of a Ford. Good story LYG. I enjoyed it.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
I liked the story but not the conclusion

Bipolar disorder is not an excuse to cheat...while she would have mood swings, she could still distinguish right from wrong and identify when she is abusing her husband.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I've never been in therapy, so I don't know how a therapist talks.

But it seems to be a big pitfall for all those authors who use it. If you have no experience, it's very hard to get it right. Anyone who has gone through marriage counseling can feel when the author is blowing smoke. I guess I would suggest if you don't have experience with it, find another way to tell your story. Maybe instead of a marriage councilor you can use a friend of the family.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Re: therapist comments

There are many 'schools of thought' in psychological therapy, and each practitioner within those orientations has his or her variants, but you may trust me that you do NOT want to read a story in which sessions are portrayed realistically. Be glad for it being simplified to carry this story along, more or less apace.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Meh....

The story started well, then it went Twilight Zone, then it got side-tracked, then it got sappy.

I bought into the whole wife mid-life crisis, empty-nester, mid-life crisis part. That part was good. Given the story category, I assumed that the signs were there for an affair. If the wife is to be believed, and the hubby was quick to believe her, she only had the one dalliance-and she was busted. But really, she does it on her anniversary? I'm not sure which is more likely, that she gives an auto-hummer in public on her 25th anniversary the first time she strays or that hubby buys that line of bullshit.

Anyway, I did buy that hubby was willing to give it a chance, and I thought the initial issues brought up in counselling were fair and valid.

But, it was also crazy when suddenly she is bi-polar. No sign of that for 25 years, and then suddenly she has it to the degree that she is no longer responsible (or totally so) for her cheating? Bi-polarity is no a dissociative condition-the person can control their actions; at least non-spontaneous actions like agreeing to a hotel tryst with a boss. So, I really didn't buy that at all. Her sex drive had gone into the ground for 6 months, but then she jumps right into a sleazy one-off with her boss? The extortion stuff with the boss didn't really ring true. She was an insurance office manager. Her boss (presumably the owner of the branch?) I would think might have a hard time coming up with $250K to pay her off without his wife noticing. The diversion with wife's bro and cousin was mildly entertaining, but a distraction.

The hubby's continued anger and lack of commitment to the marriage was undertandable. The wife saying that she hadn't considered divorce as a possible response by hubby was hard to believe. Hadn't the author already covered that ground with the initial confrontation?

The Vegas trip drama didn't do it for me, and seemed really beside the point. I didn't see much of a parallel at all. If anything, the hubby decided to take too much of the blame on himself for what the wife did, imho.

The end was a quicky, cop-out, sappy reconciliation.

I think there was reason to allow for reconciliation here, but the laundry-list of reasons for her behavior read like so much bullshit. The hubby started with the commitment to hold off leaving her until he understood "why." That seemed to be the thrust of the story. Then, we never really get to the "why." Or even the "what" for that matter.

I enjoyed the tale overall, and you elicited some good emotion; but I think you got derailed from the original focus of explaining how this shit-storm formed.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
BTW

Her name is Justine, but she is called "Ju". How do you pronounce that? Like the beginning of her name (Ju as in jump), or like "Jew"? Just curious. Never heard that nickname before.

user110user110about 12 years ago

the husbands in all your stories act like women. observe:

"Is something wrong?"

"Yep."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Nope."

....

"Have I done something wrong to make you mad?"

"You probably don't think so."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, just leave me alone."

men don't act like that. not even gay men.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
three pages of pyscobabble

it's funny that when a woman cheats, it's horomones, it's depression, it's a midlife crisis but when the man cheats. His a fucking dog, he doesn't have sexual addicition he's just a fucking dog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the expert on cuckoldry has spoken

Admitted cuckold huecuck doesn't let his innate fear prevent him from dispensing pearls of wisdom regarding living the 'cuck life' which he knows so well. heed the words of the admitted cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I thought the cuckdoggie was an expert on necrophilia

My bad, not sure where that assumption came from but from now on I'll defer to his expertise on cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Puke....

Another gutless wimp cuckolded husband story. Only a deranged author would write such rot...Man hater for sure. Probably the author is a sissy wimp.

cueball961cueball961almost 12 years ago
I'm Curious

I read the story and, frankly, I enjoyed it. It's a given that anytime a woman cheats in one of these tales and a reconciliation occurs then "Katie bar the door!" The "torch the bitch" crowd comes out waving their collective pitchforks and scream for blood, not caring or realizing that life is seldom that cut or dried.

The story touched a special place in my heart because I myself am a sufferer of Bi-Polar Syndrome or Manic- Depressive Syndrome, whichever you prefer. The disease is an absolute bitch to deal with, and in my case is further aggravated by a seizure disorder. Fortunately, my medication (Depakote) does a fairly good job handling the mood swings and stops the seizures outright, albeit with a few side effects. Obviously, I first had to wonder if either you or a loved one or acquaintance had the disease.

As I've stated before in comments on other stories, reconciliation IS an alternative in some cases. If a partner is a serial cheater or the cheating was done in a particularly hurtful way with little or no remorse, then only a fool would reconcile. There are circumstances where it happens, the guilty party admits their guilt, and never does it again. While a marriage that endures this is never the same, the relationship can be salvaged. I regrettably transgressed and my wife saw fit to forgive me and stay with me. We will celebrate our Silver Anniversary soon, and no, I have not reoffended.

A well written story with believable characters. Four stars!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
wow don't you just love those anon assholes

Get an account bitches...cueball961, it's not the staying together that sucks. 2nd chances do occur, but come on....he didn't do anything. Also, I never understand blaming the guy, sure kick his ass if he knows you. But for those wives that lied and he didn't know she was married. Why blame him, she's the slut. Fuck her up.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
People need to read more

Of his stories and see this writer has some very good responses to people and behavior -

He makes the careless and "evil" pay and he understands that good people do bad things they can grow past - sorta like real life and all -

This was good - you do have to accept that chemical imbalance can exist and that emotional stress can have an affect on how we react to them - science says it is real but of course some of you may be smarter than everyone else in the world -

I liked the story as it was written -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Can't burn all the cheaters to the ground. Wouldn't be anybody left. I do wish that he'd taken the road trip after they got back together. I wonder if she would have gotten a ticket for speeding?

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
I am all for Reconcilliation

But DAMN!

Didn't he just bend over backwards for her!

I mean in his first conversation, it's 'how do we fix this' or am I misreading this?

This was a double betrayal. First she suddenly turned on him and tortured him and he even INDICATED that something was off in her.

Then she went out and sucked bosses cock on her 25th...just because.

And he gets over it in two sessions and a car show. Whee!

I am spineless but DAMN!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Connected men kill cheating wives and connected men kill those that bring dishonor to the family. Dump the cheating cunt.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
dump abused/fucked up women

they always have an excuse ready for everything ive seen it and you will lose yourself trying to help it survive, and he tried to save their marriage but really.. why try? fucked up men drink and stay alone..fucked up women pull others into their hell... the way it is written she had excuses and everyone blamed him? weak writer weak story weak characters-once again no one on his side -everyone loves and forgives the raspiest the adulterer the pedophile.. oh wait they dont? they why write it with him as the bad guy.. hence my weak writer comment "She isn't only my wife, she is my lover, my best friend, and my world" no she is damage goods and that is a throw away friend,you have dog love it treat it great it tuns on you and tears your hand off, you put it down get rid of it, and dogs a better friend than a cheating damaged wife, so put down the marriage and move on why stay married?

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
OK

Okay you got me, you made a case for forgiving a cheating wife. In this particular case I agree the husband made the right decision to take care of his mentally ill wife of 25 years. If she had been a kleptomaniac he would have stood by her. She was victimized by a creepy opportunist and he had to pay for it. $250,000.00 is fair for making someones wife blow you. Still, even after he signed the release from future lawsuits, he should have told the guys wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First, his wife fucked him over

And then he finished by fucking himself. Oh well.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a pile of fucking bullshit.

Only a stupid asshole with severe mental issues would dare write and post such a pile of shit. Cheating slut bitch gets forgiven for being "sick." Only sick person here is the author who desperately needs a brain transplant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horseshit

This was a goddamned waste of time. The Moral: "Cheat With Impunity; Some Spineless Cuck Will Take You Back". So, "Guy", what does dick taste like?

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
Nice twist

The meeting with Brian and Jennifer was an original twist!! Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon 7/18/13

Unless you've slept with virgins exclusively , answer your own question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon 08/15/13

He is a virgin, so to speak. He has been spit-roasted, but his pin-dick has never seen, nor will it ever see, pussy. All closet-cucks are eunuchs with well-buggered cornholes and deep-throats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A five

Great story. The development of the background and reasons for how and why the characters came to the place they were was really well done. What I find amazing is not the story but the comments. Can that many people really be so narrow minded as to refuse to believe that redemption is possible and that a marriage can be restored and that forgiveness can be better than punishment? On the other hand, I will have to say that I do find it a little unusual that a woman on her first tryst publically does oral sex on her would be lover. That seems to be something that comes after the affair has blossomed. Nevertheless, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
all fine, until she goes off her meds

Bi-polar meds usually have serious side effects, and most patients go off their meds, then it all goes back to as before.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Response to Anonymous Complaining About People Not Forgiving

You are simple minded in your complaint. The comparison to be made is not whether you are happier now with her or without her but whether long term the marriage has been so weakened that it is like a rotten tree waiting for a strong wind to push it over.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am normally a BTB proponent but I like the fact that they reconciled.

There are extenuating circumstances here and as a psych. nurse I understand about bipolar personalities. This does not excuse them and I don't like what they do but if they accept treatment and medication and work at it I will do all I can to help them.

A really good story, thank you for writing.

msethjmsethjover 10 years ago
Medical reasons

Medical reasons show up frequently in these stories as the "reason" the wife has an affair. Is that a real thing or just a well used plot device. I have a pretty good case of PTSD and was told repeatedly that it is not an excuse for violent behavior, menopause and/or depression does sound like a really convenient excuse.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

For some strange reason I can go with this one.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Bipolar disorder?

I'm not sure what to think of this one. Bipolar disorder is a new spin on it, at least. The harping at Hubby would be very plausible, but an affair with her boss? Jury's still out on that one.

No real revenge on Boss Asshole cost a star, but at least the reconciliation had a sense of believability.

4 Stars.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
This story was full of crap from the begining to the end.

This author tried to blame her infidelity on bi polar disorder which is a pile of crap. This just another example of counselors or therapists giving people medical excuses for their bad behavior. I have spent allot of time in courtrooms and listened to many cases and I am amazed at how many people are diagnosed with some mental illness while awaiting trial. I have witnessed cases where therapist who have only seen the person one or twice before court, diagnose a life long mental illness. According to the therapists these people are well enough to function in society but not well enough be held a countable for their actions. This was an attempt to provide Ju with an excuse without holding her responsible and he was wimp. Just a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
seriously stupid

I hate these types of stories that take away fault from a person and place blame on something else. Fuck the medical bullshit, every human has a brain and emotions they know the difference between right and wrong. They also know that actions have consequences, medical bullshit just excuses peoples behavior instead of holding people accountable for their actions. Not my cup of tea for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous