Road Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock became harder and to Michelle it felt like an anaconda was uncoiling against her ass.

"Stop that," Michelle breathed, fear replacing her anger and resentment.

Joseph's fingers traced the outline of Michelle's pubis briefly before they snaked across her belly past the waistband of her pantyhose and continued up her torso to her breasts sitting snuggly in her whispy brassiere. Joseph hefted her globes in his hands and then he tweaked Michelle's nipples making her gasp.

Delray could see what Joseph was doing and he baulked. He could see his partner's hands inside the woman's dress molesting her breasts and the look of fear and panic on the woman's face. So could David and he began to squirm.

"Don't you touch my wife!" David squealed, sounding like a petulant schoolgirl.

Delray hefted up on the handcuffs securing David's wrists causing him extreme pain and he shut up.

"Ok there partner. Maybe that's enough. Maybe we give these people their fines and summonses and send them on their way," Delray gave Joseph a knowing look.

The two cops word would be taken against any protestations the couple made about Michelle's reckless and dangerous driving, her speeding and resisting arrest but the 'Me Too' brigade would be more than happy to come running to her aid if she claimed any form of sexual misconduct against her.

"Fuck this bitch. She resisted. Now she's gettin' searched," Joseph growled and pressed his cock harder into her buttocks.

This time there was definitely no mistaking that Joseph was grinding his cock into Michelle's ass, she could feel it unfurling, lying in the crevice of her buttocks like an iron bar.

"Please stop," Michelle whispered, close to tears.

Joseph pressed his cock against Michelle's soft ass and then he took a step back and spun her around to face him, pushing her back against the car so she wouldn't fall.

"Let's see what we got here," Joseph studied Michelle under the light of the phosphorescent security lamp.

Delray dragged David along with him as he stepped around to the driver's side of the BMW so he too could take a good look at Michelle.

She had a voluptuous figure, wide at the hips, slim waist, a little belly bulge, and pert breasts; but her best assets were her legs and ass. Her buttocks were plump and firm and her legs long and shapely, accentuated by the sheer pantyhose. Joseph lifted her chin so he could see her face. Michelle was beautiful: shoulder-length, bob-cut black hair with bangs resting above her smoky eyes. She'd had her makeup done professionally before setting out for the wedding; long mascaraed lashes, manicured eyebrows, heavy black eyeliner, rouged cheeks and bright red lipstick. She wore an emerald encrusted choker necklace, matching earrings and bracelets on her wrists. On her left hand she wore emerald engagement and eternity rings either side of her wedding band.

"All the sass gone out of you now bitch. Call me a nigger now you cunt," Joseph's face was so close to hers that Michelle could feel his breath on her face.

Michelle's head sagged again, her chin resting on her chest as she began to cry.

Joseph lifted Michelle's head forcefully and looked her in the eyes.

"Go on. Call me a nigger again!" Joseph growled.

Michele studied Joseph's face. He looked like an actor she liked: Denzel Washington. His face was handsome; more than handsome his face was gorgeous. Despite her use of the 'N' word Michelle was not really a racist. She had used the word to taunt him, to anger and provoke him. She could see that his tall frame was well-muscled under his tight uniform and he appeared to be self-confident, powerful, and assertive. Sometimes she wished David had those attributes.

Her eyes followed the lines of his body down to his trim waist and then involuntarily came to rest on his crotch.

There was a huge bulge in his tight uniform trousers. It looked like someone had stuffed a python down his pants. It seemed to pulse and twist even as she looked at it.

She tore her face away and saw the smirk on Joseph's face.

Joseph reached into the car and snatched up Michelle's little clutch and shook the contents onto the driver's seat. His saw the little baggie of dried green plant material and the package of Rizla rolling papers.

"What do we have here?" Joseph smiled at Michelle, holding up the little baggie.

"Hey that was an unlawful search! You have no right..." David called out but Delray punched him in the gut and the breath flew out of him.

"Well what is it Michelle? Is that your name?" Joseph snatched Michelle's driver's licence and held it up to the light and studied it.

She lowered her head again but her eyes went straight to the huge bulge in his crotch and she snapped her eyes away.

"You like what you see Michelle? You fancy some of that black anaconda; despite your derogatory comments?" Joseph sniggered.

"I'm sorry. I apologise," Michelle swallowed.

There was not an ounce of sincerity in her voice and Delray Higgins and Joseph Washington could hear it. Even David Cashmore could tell his wife was being unctuous.

"That grass alone is a Class B misdemeanour and could cost you 180 days in jail and a fine of as much as $2,000, or possibly both. Evading and resisting arrest is gonna cost you two years in jail and a $10,000 fine. Then we add the speeding fines," Delray called out.

Delray wanted to deescalate the situation as far as his partner's threats of sexual aggression were concerned. He would prefer they just deal with the law and order issues as much as he thought that Michelle Cashmore was a sassy bitch who he would gladly fuck the sass out of given the proper circumstances.

"You can't make the grass count stick. That was an unlawful search and seizure and you have already used excessive force. Why don't you just issue us the speeding tickets and let us go?" David pleaded.

Delray was actually contemplating doing exactly what David was proposing. They had had there fun with the two rich, entitled assholes and scared the shit of them. Hell; Joe had even got to feel the bitch up a little! Time to let them go and move on.

And that's how thing might have played out if Michelle had been able to keep her big mouth shut.

"You fuckin' hokey Barney Fifes! You fuckin' hillbilly smokies! Fuck my apology! I take it back! You can't charge us with shit except for speeding. When I tell your superiors that you felt me up it will be you who faces the man!" Michelle had read her husband wrong.

David was trying to negotiate but Michelle was trying to intimidate.

"Is that right you fuckin' bitch? Well let me take you aside and see what we can negotiate," Joseph grabbed Michelle by her cuffed wrists and pushed her ahead of him towards the shack.

Delray pushed David into the cruiser and handcuffed him to the steel ring fitted to the deck.

"Where is he taking my wife? What the fuck is going on?" David called out, whining as Delray slammed the car door shut.

"Hey, hey, hey Joe... I think we've taken this far enough. Let's fine these fuckers and hit the road," Delray walked beside his partner who was pushing the complaining, whining white bitch ahead of him.

"You keep an eye on her asshole husband. I'll call you in when it's time for your share," Joseph barked at his partner.

"Ok Joe; the joke has gone far enough. Let the bitch go now!" Delray put his hand on Joseph's shoulder and Joseph shrugged it off and glared at his partner.

"Go and look after that whining schoolgirl. I got business with his wife," Joseph growled and Delray backed off.

As much as Delray was a big guy, Joe was bigger and a lot fitter. Delray reluctantly returned to the cruiser.

Joseph kicked open the door to the shack and felt around the door surround until he found a light switch. A single, dirty bare bulb hung from the ceiling provided the feeblest amount of light. Joseph pushed Michelle ahead of him and although she hadn't stopped whining she was too busy trying not to fall down as she staggered in her high heels trying not to collide with the furniture.

Anything of value appeared to have been taken away when the mine closed and everything that remained appeared to be vandalised. The place smelt musty; a lingering stench of mildew, stale cigarettes, stale liquor and a faint undercurrent of ancient rotting food. The filthy floor was littered with beer and liquor bottles, drug paraphernalia, cigarette butts and decaying used condoms.

Several pairs of panties were nailed in a line across one wall and the joker who had pinned them to the wall had scribed graffiti on the wall besides the undergarments: 'All the girls I fucked in this place left me a souvenir' with an arrow pointing to the panties.

Beside the panties, old pin-up girl calendars and advertising posters had been hung from the wall, probably by the miners in an effort to provide cheap decoration and cheer up the bare wooden walls. Besides the usual advertisements for cigarettes, beer, motor oil, trucks and mining equipment and other products one would expect in a male-only mine head there was a 1984 advertising poster featuring Joyce DeWitt promoting L'eggs Sheer Elegance Pantyhose. The caption for the ad read 'Sheer Elegance - the pantyhose that looks and feels like real silk'. Someone had drawn an ejaculating penis next to Joyce with a sharpie so that it appeared to be coming on her face.

"What a waste of good art," Joseph sighed.

"You think an old pantyhose poster is good art? You fucking moron," Michelle grunted as Joseph pulled her up short in the middle of the shack.

Looking around Joseph could make out a rickety metal bunk pushed against the all in one. On top of it was a decrepit looking mattress with a crumpled stained blanket surrounded by several used condoms, one or two of which seemed to have been recently filled.

Michelle's gorge rose and she breathed through her mouth to avoid having to savour the stench of the place.

"Ah! This is exactly what we need," Joseph looked up at a heavy-duty steel hook suspended by a chain from the rafters.

He tugged on it and found it secure and then he took out his handcuff keys.

"Don't try anything," Joseph hissed as he unlocked the cuffs securing Michelle's wrists.

Michelle sighed with relief and rubbed at her raw wrists but Joseph snatched at them and put the cuffs back on her but this time he cuffed her with her hands in front.

"That's better. Now maybe we can negotiate our way out of this mess. You let us go and we...." Michelle's diatribe was cut short when Joseph grabbed Michelle's wrists and wrested them up and secured the chain of the handcuffs to the steel hook.

Michelle was suspended from the ceiling with just the toes of her high heels touching the floor.

Joseph took his mobile phone out of the pouch on his utility belt and set it up on a ledge so that the lens covered the entire room. He turned on the camera and then he turned to Michelle and grinned evilly at her.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you fucking black bastard!" Michelle seethed.

"You stupid bitch! You really think we came in here to negotiate? I brought you in here so I can rape you," Joseph said calmly but menacingly.

"Ok. This has gotten out of hand. Oh my god you're serious!" Michelle screamed as Joseph sat down on a rickety folding chair and began taking off his shoes.

Michelle continued to scream while Joseph took his time undressing, all the time looking at the pretty woman in the red satin evening gown with the pretty face and those long, long legs. He hung his shirt and his utility belt on the back of the chair and carefully folded his pants and lay them on top.

"There... now that's much better," Joseph sighed, standing in front of Michelle dressed only in his navy blue Jockey comfort briefs.

Michelle couldn't help looking and saw that the microfiber fabric was stretched to its full capacity trying to contain Joseph's enormous penis.

Michelle stopped screaming.

"Don't you come near me," she whispered, shock taking all the fight out of her.

"Oh I'm getting really close Michelle," Joseph whispered ominously.

Joseph stepped into her and was so close that her satin dress caressed his skin. His face was inches from hers when Joseph slipped his hand inside the slit of her dress and began to stroke her thighs. He breathed her perfume.

"Stop that," Michelle whispered.

Joseph didn't. He traced his fingers along her silken-sheathed thighs, felling her glossy diaphanous pantyhose with his fingertips. He slowly inched his fingers up Michelle's legs until he found the crevice where her thighs joined her torso and stroked the tiny wrinkles in her nylons.

Michelle began to buck and tried to wrench herself free of his grip and the chain squealed in protest as she writhed on it; suspended from it.

Joseph pressed his body against her and pulled her tight against him. She could feel the bulge of his cock on her thigh and smell his cologne.

"If you don't keep still I'm going outside and I'm going to Taser David until he's nearly unconscious and then I'm going to drag him in here and make him watch me rape you," Joseph whispered.

His words sounded almost tender; so incongruous to the situation.

Michelle stopped struggling and instead she began to silently sob.

"Where's all that sass now bitch?" Joseph chuckled.

To Michelle's surprise and horror he lifted her legs and threw them over his shoulders and his head disappeared under her dress. She was relieved that the weight had come off her wrists but horrified that she was virtually sitting on Joseph's shoulders with his head between her legs.

Joseph breathed in the sweet aroma of Michelle's perfume mingled with the scent of her vagina. It was sweet and musky. There was enough light for Joseph to see Michelle's vulva through the two diaphanous layers of panty and pantyhose. Her cunt was freshly shaved. Her labia majora was encased in the seamless pantyhose and transparent panties.

Joseph placed his mouth on her sex and lapped at Michelle's labia through the gauzy layers of underwear and she yelped and began to struggle.

"Taser," Joseph whispered and Michelle stopped struggling.

To be honest Joseph actually liked Michelle wriggling while her legs were wrapped around his face; he liked the feel of her silky pantyhose on his cheeks.

He went back to work and softly caressed Michelle's sex with his lips and his tongue, circling his tongue around the mound of her puffy outer lips. He lapped at it like a dog licks a wound and her outer lips opened to reveal her inner coral-pink labia opening like the petals of a flower. He lapped at her labia some more and felt Michelle's thighs begin to tremble.

Michelle was trying her best to supress the waves of pleasure that Joseph was eliciting from her sex. She bit her lip and stifled a moan but she couldn't stop her thighs from trembling.

Michelle knew that it was just her body reacting to stimulus; she wasn't purposely enjoying what was happening to her, in fact she was horrified that this big black man had his head between her legs and was lapping at her sex through her panties and pantyhose. She was just glad that he had not found her clitoris.

And then he did.

Having deliberately kept his tongue away from Michelle's clitoris until he could feel her thighs tremble and her secretions begin to flow he targeted the tip of his tongue on her little pink nubbin.

"Oh my god!" Michelle screamed.

The cry was one of both lust and despair.

Outside in the dusty quadrangle Delray and David heard Michelle moan and they looked at each other.

"What is he doing to her?" David cried.

They had both heard Michelle berating and taunting Joseph and his angry retorts and then it had gone quiet for quite some time until they heard Michelle's single cry. It could have been passion or it could have been pain.

"Let me go! Let me get my wife and get out of here!" David struggled with the cuffs holding his wrists to the floor of the cruiser.

"Take it easy man. Joseph is just scaring her a little for sassing him. He isn't going to hurt her," Delray growled but he was worried.

He didn't know what was going on in that shack but he could guess and he didn't like where his thoughts were taking him.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Michelle screamed as her body writhed, suspended on the hook.

She beat Joseph on the back with her high heels but all that did was turn him on even more.

Joseph stroked Michelle's toned thighs as he lapped at her cunt, tracing the outline of labia and then tickling her clitoris. Rather than muting the feelings that Joseph was evoking from Michelle's sex, the silky satiny material of her panties and pantyhose was amplifying the sensations.

Michelle bit her lip harder and wriggled on the hook, beating Joseph's back with her high heels. She tried closing her legs to smother him but all that did was excite him and he kissed and nipped at her thighs briefly before turning his attention back to her cunt.

She tried thinking about her husband, handcuffed in the police cruiser. She tried thinking about her cat who had recently died, she tried thinking about starving kids in Asia and of global warming but the ever-present licking and sucking on her most intimate parts by the beefy black cop interrupted every thought she had. He was insistent and the rings of pleasure radiating from her cunt were intensifying.

"Oh god, please stop," Michelle pleaded as a huge wave of pleasure wracked her body.

Joseph could taste her cunny juice. The bitch might be bitching but the constant flow of vaginal secretions betrayed her true feelings. The bitch was getting really hot and he sensed she might even be about to come.

Joseph concentrated on Michelle's clitoris, lapping at it softly then increasing the pressure through her saturated panties and pantyhose. There was no doubting now that it was Michelle's vaginal secretions that were soaking her panties as much as his spit. He could taste the salty sweetness of her pussy juice.

He closed his mouth over her cunt and repeatedly flicked his tongue violently on her clitoris whilst he sucked the juice out of her.

Michelle violently orgasmed, writhing and wriggling on the hook, her heels beating a tattoo on Joseph's back, her silky pantyhose caressing his flesh. He was rampant and desperately wanted to impale this bitch on his rod but he had patience. That could wait.

Circles of ever increasing wanton pleasure erupted from Michelle's cunt and raged through her body. Her nipples were hard, her legs were shaking and try as she might she could not suppress her moans. She surrendered and let the waves of illicit delight course through her body.

She would never tell David. He must never know.

Joseph continued to lap at Michelle's cunt as she orgasmed, slowly backing off the intensity of his attack on her juicy parts as her orgasm began to subside. When her moans of pleasure became sobs of despair he pulled his head out from under her dress and gently lowered her to the floor.

He placed his lips on hers and kissed her, feeling her body pressed against his so she could keep her balance. She swung from the hook; not fighting him and nor did she try to bite him either; her mouth was moist and sweet and Joseph took his time kissing her, pulling her body close to his. She remained complaint but inanimate. She just hung from the hook exhausted by her expended anger and the intensity of her orgasm.

Joseph stepped away from Michelle and pulled down his Jockey shorts and kicked them away.

He stood naked. Rampant. His swarthy body resplendent in the muted light. His huge erection stood proud.

He stepped back into Michelle and kissed her, pressing his cock between her legs and rubbing it on her silken-sheathed thighs. Michelle refused to look at his monstrous weapon but she felt the girth of it on her flesh and the heat of it through her flimsy nylons. It felt menacing. Somewhere deep inside her where secrets where kept that never saw the light day she wondered if she would ever be able to accommodate such a thing.