Road Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph felt Michelle's vagina get wetter and palpitate, clinging to his penis, massaging it as he fucked her. He smiled.

Delray considered himself late to the party but he was determined not to miss out. He jabbed his cock at Michelle's face and it bounced off her cheek and then her lips.

"Come on my honey," Delray stroked Michelle's face as his cock prodded at her mouth.

Michelle obliged and opened her mouth and accepted his member.

David sobbed as he watched the two police officers rape his wife... but he wasn't sure it was rape any longer.

Michelle slurped on Delray's cock as it invaded her mouth. It seemed fitting to have a huge cock in her face-hole because the huge cock in her fuck-hole was driving her wild. She could no longer contain the wicked pleasure she was feeling from having her cunt stretched as Joseph's rampant cock slid in and out her, lighting up her pleasure centres as fingers circled her clitoris. She had never felt such pleasure before.

She felt wicked... wanton... whoreish, lewd and immoral. She felt ashamed that her husband was forced to watch her behave this way but she couldn't help herself.

Delray was delighted when the pretty woman began to suck on his bloated cock. Michelle worked her tongue on his fraenulum and her lips up and down his shaft and she sucked and slavered at the immense organ. He held her face and fucked it as Michelle willingly used her mouth on his phallus.

Joseph loved the feel of Michelle's tight cunt gripping his cock. Her vagina was slick with secretions but gripped his cock like a velvet glove. He liked the feel of her pantyhose-covered ass pressing back against him as he fucked her, his scrotum bounced on her silken-sheathed thighs providing him with even more pleasure.

He watched her suck on his partner's cock while he slowly fucked her, bringing his cock nearly all the way out of her so that her labia caressed his purple glans, then thrusting it back into her juicy maw all the way. Michelle wriggled her ass invitingly as he did so. She put her hand over his and pressed it harder against her clitoris.

David hung his head in shame. His wife was no longer pretending that she was not enjoying what was happening to her. She might be being forced to do what she doing but she obviously liked it because she was behaving like a whore.

He watched in horror as Delray pulled his pulsing pink member from his wife's mouth and ejaculate. Ropes of hot creamy semen spattered on Michelle's face. She felt the warm sticky fluid splatter on her cheeks and run down her face but she didn't want to waste it. She crammed Delray's cock back into her mouth and sucked very drop of his issue from his bloated cock.

"Damn that was good. You don't know what you're missing out on David," Delray slapped David playfully on the cheek.

"But then again I bet you do. I bet your wife blows you plenty. Still it's not the same as betting blown while a big black buck fucks her is it?" Delray chuckled.

"But hey! No need for you to miss out," Delray pulled his cock from Michelle's mouth and pulled up his underpants.

Michelle licked at the semen dripping down her face, savouring the musky saltiness of it as the man behind her fucked with his huge black cock. Michelle had orgasmed twice already, her whole body shaking; grinding her ass into Joseph's crotch so she could get all of his flesh inside her. Both times David had witnessed his wife's debauched display and both times he sobbed.

Now he had to watch her licking Delray's cum off her face.

David struggled as Delray unbuckled his belt, unzipped his flies and pulled down his pants no much because he was embarrassed as because he was ashamed that he was sporting an erection.

He couldn't help if watching his wife being defiled, smelling her pussy and perfume and seeing the look of debauched bliss on her face had turned him on as well as disgusted him.

"Hey Joe. Guess who's got a hardon for his wife," Delray sniggered.

Joseph steered Michele around so that she was facing her husband's crotch and obligingly took him in her mouth.

David shuddered with the shame of it all, being forced to watch his wife being raped by these two men and enjoy it but most of all he shuddered with pleasure as he blew his load into his wife's mouth as he watched the big buck black man grip her hips and drive his cock all the way inside her and ejaculate.

Michelle felt Joseph's cock shudder inside her quim and tasted her husband's semen as he spurted into her mouth. She swallowed David's creamy load as she felt Joseph's scalding hot semen fill her cunt and dribble down her legs.

She collapsed under the enormity of the orgasm that wracked her body. She shook and writhed as the waves of pleasure washed over her and Joseph felt her cunt grip his cock and milk it of his seed.

David's cock fell from his wife's mouth and he hung from the hook with his pants around his ankles with his cock shrivelling up feeling ashamed of himself but deeply satisfied.

He was forced to watch Delray take his wife over to the cot and fuck her and then she willingly opened her arms when Joseph came to her a second time and filled her with huge appendage. She wrapped her silken-sheathed thighs around Joseph's dark-skinned torso and raked her high heels on his back encouraging him to fuck her harder.

And to his own abject remorse, when Delray unhooked him and led him over to the cot, he climbed onto his wife and fucked her himself, feeling his wife's cunt stretched wide and filled with other men's semen.

After the ordeal was over Michelle and David were made to stand in the middle of the room still handcuffed awaiting their fate.

"Ok. This can go two ways," Joseph began to get dressed.

"We can strip Michelle naked and scrub her clean inside and out so there is no DNA but that's probably gonna hurt," Joseph pointed to a rubber hose connected to the tap over a stained porcelain sink.

The cleaning chemicals on the shelf above it were industrial strength and not suitable for use on the human body. Michelle shuddered visibly at the thought.

"We'll burn her clothes and yours David. You can put on those chinos and sneakers in the back of your car. Then we cuff you both and take you in and charge Michelle with speeding, drunk driving, possession of a controlled substance, and resisting arrest," Joseph pulled on his socks and continued.

"You can make your outlandish claims of sexual assault but it will be your word against ours without any DNA. Your pussy will be bruised but you're a married woman and David has a decent cock and the cuff marks on your wrists are due to you struggling so there will no physical evidence."

"I don't think your complaint will travel far and when you go to jail there will be plenty of hardened lesbos looking out for a fine piece of ass like yours Michelle. That said, you seem to like gettin' your pussy licked so maybe you'll enjoy your stay," Joseph chuckled.

"You'll be able to visit her on visitation days David and she can tell you about all the pussy she's been eating," Delray added, tying his bootlaces.

Michelle and David stood there side by side; defeated and sorrowful, unable to look at each other or meet the eyes of the two policemen who had violated them. They knew that the police had all the power and they had none.

"What's the alternative?" David whispered.

"Well. I have both of your driver's licence details so I can find you any time I want," Joseph stood and tucked in his shirt.

"I'm a trained police officer so I can find out who your friends are, what clubs you hold membership to, even your extended family details," he adjusted his collar and went over to the ledge to pick up his phone.

He shook his phone at Michelle and David.

"I aint no artiste like the man who created that Joyce DeWitt L'eggs pantyhose poster over there but I'm handy enough with my video editing software. I can cut this up and join together the bits where me and Delray are fucking you and post it online or send it to your friends and family," Joseph sniggered and David and Michelle both became pale and faint.

"Imagine the girls at the tennis club watching you taking my big back cock and you moaning like a slattern. Most of them will be jealous but they'll never admit it," Joseph chuckled again.

"But let's just call that insurance shall we. What say Delray and I let you go and we say this never happened," Joseph lifted Michelle's chin and looked into her mascara smeared eyes.

She nodded and said nothing.

"And you David?" he lifted David's chin and he nodded too.

"Well that's that then. We'll leave your personal possessions and your keys in your car. I just need one thing from you," Joseph put away his phone and his handcuffs ready to leave.

"Give me those nylons Michelle. I'd like a souvenir of the evening's events," Joseph held out his hand and waggled his fingers.

As a final indignity Michelle had to remove her high heels and peel off her pantyhose and hand them over to Joseph whilst she was still cuffed.

Joseph nodded at Delray who uncuffed the couple and they stood there stroking their bruised wrists.

"See you folks. Drive safe now," Joseph gave them a mock salute and left the shack followed by Delray.

A minute later Michelle and David heard the police cruiser fire up and drive away.

They fell into each other's arms and held each other tight.

"Well we fucked the sass out that bitch," Joseph gave Delray a high five as they drove away.

Five Days Later

Michelle Cashmore lay on the bed in the house she shared with her husband David who was just coming out of the shower. She was dressed in a black satin bustier with red lace, transparent black panties, flesh-toned fully-fashioned stockings with black welts, backseams, and heel and toe reinforcements and shiny black high heels. Her makeup was heavy and perfect, red lipstick prominent in the light from the bedlamps.

"Joe sent me the edited video from miners shack. I've cued it up and cast it to the TV," Michelle said excitedly as David finished drying off and walked over to the bed, his erection leading the way.

On the large flat screen TV mounted on the wall opposite the bed the video footage was frozen with the image of Michelle being fucked by Joseph Washington's big black cock while Delray Higgins shoved his large member into her mouth.

David climbed on the bed and secured Michelle's wrists into the restraints fitted to the bedhead.

"I've had a couple of hits from the online ads we placed. There's a convention at the Hilton on the weekend. What if three businessmen held us captive in their hotel room and forced me to watch them gangbang you? The guys seem genuine and know the rules," David checked to make sure that Michelle was firmly secured in the restraints.

"Sounds a bit vanilla. What about that couple into heavy bondage and Satanism? That could be a kink. They say they have their own dungeon in their basement and two or three other male worshipers willing to participate," Michelle countered.

"Let's talk about it after. I really want to watch the video," David's rampant member was dribbling a string of precum in anticipation and Michelle's panties were already wet.

They watched the video while David ravaged his wife.

Author's Note: Some of you will recognise this as a companion piece to Fair Trade where the Cashmores have a run in with two bikers in an abandoned service station. If you haven't read it and liked this story I highly recommend Fair Trade to you.

Michele Nylons February 2022