Road Rage Backfire

Story Info
Mark road rage backfires as a shemale goddess takes control.
3.2k words
13.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was finishing up his last account for the day before leaving when he looked down at his watch realizing the time. It was 5:10 pm and his mood instantly changed to frustration as he knew he would be driving home right in the middle of rush hour. Mark worked at a large law firm right in the downtown of his city. Mark quickly finished up and walked out of the building dreading the drive home ahead.

He hit the parking lot, key fobbed his big 2500 pickup truck and peeled out of the parking lot as quick as he could. As he hit the main road traffic was at a slow crawl as he inched slowly toward the freeway. He ramped onto the freeway which resembled more of a parking lot then a freeway. Marks big 2500 pickup truck rumbled every time there was a slight opening in traffic that allowed him to get some speed.

Mark glanced to the side and noticed a small red Porsche just next to his passenger side tailgate where his large exhaust pipe howled with every push of the gas pedal. The Porsche had been there for several Kilometers but this was the first time Mark really took note of it. The driver of the red Porsche appeared annoyed as it darted ahead of Mark cutting him off and tapped the brakes aggressively. This maneuver caused Mark to hit his brakes harder than he would have liked and instantly infuriated him with his already testy mood. Mark quickly flipped his middle finger toward the Porsche and muttered a few remarks to himself under his breath. The Porsche driver appeared to have noticed the gesture as they double tapped their brakes and threw a right-handed blinker on changing into the curb lane and then ramped into a rest area just off the freeway.

Mark thought for a moment and then quickly changed lanes into the rest area behind the Porsche. Mark thought he would just yell a few comments at the driver of the Porsche to alleviate his anger before carrying on his drive. The Porsche stopped in a parking area just off of the ramp with its driver's door in full view of the slow-moving freeway traffic. Mark stopped his big 2500 truck directly behind the Porsche inching up to within 6 inches of its back bumper. Mark noted the Porsche to be just sitting there idling and was waiting for the driver to exit the vehicle so he could yell his comments and leave. Mark continues to wait but the Porsche driver remains in the vehicle. This begins to anger Mark even more so after five minutes he decides to walk up to the Porsche and let them have it. Mark closes the door to his truck and begins walking up toward the driver's door of the Porsche. As he gets to the rear driver side quarter panel the Porsche driver's door quickly swings open and the tall amazon, female driver quickly jumps out of the vehicle.

Mark was startled as the female standing in front of him was towering over his 5'8" frame. She was at least 6'4" tall with a muscular build, perfectly tanned skin that glistened in the sunlight and long straight bleached blond hair. Mark was intimidated by her stature as his eyes dropped down toward the ground giving him a clear view of her entire body. She was wearing a florescent yellow tank top that showed her muscular shoulders, arms and hands that had perfectly French manicured fingernails. She had black tights that accentuated her perfectly sculpted ass and thick quads. She was wearing florescent yellow runners on her big size 13 feet and her glistening skin appeared to be from sweat as it was evident, she had just left the gym.

Mark took a step back as he wasn't sure whether to continue with his plan or not. Before Mark could even decide the amazon women took control of the interaction. 'Cat got your tongue' the amazon women shouted sporting an evil grin on her face. She continued to explain that she figured his big loud truck was to compensate for his tiny dick and balls as she continued to sport an evil grin as she verbally degraded him. Mark was shocked by her comments and just stood there in awe of her domineering attitude. She instructed Mark that he would address her as Goddess Kyla and that she was going to teach him a lesson for his loud truck interrupting her peaceful commute, utilizing an authoritative and domineering tone. Mark put both his open palms up as if to gesture he meant no harm and was preparing to turn to his truck to retreat from this demeaning interaction. Right then Goddess Kyla grabbed both of Marks hands interlocking with his fingers, quickly and powerfully squeezing. Pain shot through Marks hands instantly causing his knees to weaken and buckle from Goddess Kyla's strength and power. Mark dropped to his knees with Goddess Kyla laughing at his weak and pathetic existence.

She continued to laugh as she informed him, he was a good boy for kneeling so quickly for his Goddess. Goddess Kyla continued squeezing Marks weak hands as she dragged him on his knees back to the driver's door of his 2500 pickup truck and swung him tight to the door. Mark was now still kneeling in front of Goddess Kyla with the back of his head and shoulder blades pressed firmly against the running board and driver's door of his truck. Mark felt so weak and powerless as he was so easily tossed around and overpowered by the tall beautiful Amazon Goddess Kyla. She released Marks left hand as she wrenched his right hand even harder causing Mark to grab Goddess Kyla's left hand in an attempt to free himself from the pain. Mark didn't even notice as Goddess Kyla pulled her black tights down with her right hand exposing her perfectly shaped ass to the freeway and her 12-inch-long thick rock-hard cock was just inches in front of Marks face.

Mark turned his head as he noticed Goddess Kyla's raging hard cock now inches from his face. Mark released Goddess Kyla's hand and began frantically using his left hand to push with all his strength on the Amazon Goddess's right hip in hopes of creating some separation between his face and the massive raging hard sweaty cock. Mark was begging to be released pleading with the Goddess shouting please, please, please... as he trailed off unable to finish his sentence as the pain in his hand and wrist was to overwhelming. Goddess Kyla was waiting for this reaction from Mark and with her free hand she grabbed Marks left hand again and cranked his wrist so hard Mark thought it was going to snap. Mark shouted in pain 'awwwwwwwwwwww'.

Goddess Kyla laughed an evil laugh and stated how surprised she was that he was begging to suck her massive alpha cock as she continued to mock him calling him a 'Beta Bitch' and stated he was such a good boy opening his fuck hole for her cock. With one quick motion Goddess Kyla rammed her massive shecock into Marks open mouth thrusting it deep down his throat. Tears instantly hit Marks eyes as Goddess Kyla was ramming her massive cock up and down his throat. Mark desperately wanted to bite down but Goddess Kyla kept her massive shecock in his throat causing Mark to repeatedly gag aggressively as slobber and phlegm began oozing out of his mouth and dripping down his chin onto his expensive suit. Goddess Kyla moaned with pleasure as she continued pumping her shecock up and down Mark's throat.

She cooed with pleasure as Mark's throat clinched tightly around the head of her shecock with every gag and dry heave. Mark was now in survival mode putting all of his energy just into catching a breath of air whenever he could get a chance between dry heaves and gags. Goddess Kyla took pleasure in throat fucking Beta Bitch Mark as she smiled for passing motorists who got a long clear look at Mark eating a shecock as the rush hour traffic slowly inched by. Mark didn't even have time to think about all his partners at the law firm recognizing him and his truck as they passed. Marks only thoughts now were concentrating on grabbing a breath of oxygen as the sweaty shecock brutally fucked his throat.

Goddess Kyla continued to mock, laugh and degrade Mark as she pumped her cock harder and faster down his throat. Goddess Kyla's nuts began to slap firmly against Marks chin as the pace and ferocity continued to ramp up. The onslaught continued for 20 minutes and Goddess Kyla began to moan harder and loader as the thrusts got faster. Goddess Kyla mocked as she asked Mark to gag and choke if he wanted to be Goddess Kyla's little cum dumpster. Unable to help it Mark continued to gag and choke with Goddess Kyla laughing calling him a good cum dumpster for answering so quickly. With one last loud moan from Goddess Kyla, she drove her massive shecock deep into Mark's throat and he could feel warm thick cum begin to shoot out and drain down into Marks stomach. Goddess Kyla laughed telling Mark dinner was served, a big sausage with cream filling and she continued to laugh as her shecock continued to pulse pushing more and more cum down into Marks stomach. Mark could feel all of his Goddesses cum drain into his stomach as his hunger diminished substantially with each pulse of her shecock shooting more and more cum.

Finally, Goddess Kyla pulled her cock out of Mark's throat and mouth as she looked down admiring her masterpiece. Mark had tears running down his face from his bloodshot eyes, his suit ruined as it was covered in drool and phlegm. Her cock soaking wet with Marks drool and phlegm as Mark still knelt in front of her with a defeated expression on his face as he leaned his head and shoulders back against the door if his big 2500 truck. Goddess Kyla swung her hips causing her half hard cock to slap the side of Marks face aggressively splattering his cheek with his own slobber. This finished the look for Goddess Kyla as she released his hands and ordered Mark to kiss her sweaty workout shoes.

Mark collapsed down at his Goddess's feet knowing he was out matched, out muscled and broken. Mark now knew he was a Beta Bitch who was owned by Goddess Kyla. Mark began to kiss his Goddess's shoes as instructed and he now realized that his own cock was rock hard and pre cum had saturated the crotch of his suit as a result of the brutal unwanted throat fucking, he just received.

Goddess Kyla bent over taking Marks truck keys, cell phone and wallet from his pockets. Goddess informed Mark he was now her foot slave, fuck hole, cum dumpster and cash slut. Between kisses on her shoes Mark attempted to respond but his voice was horse and raspy as a result of the thrashing it took from his Goddess's shecock. Instead of words Mark just defeatedly nodded his head as he felt no other choice.

Goddess Kyla giggled as she slipped her nylon clad foot out of her shoe as the strong foul sent of her sweaty workout foot assaulted Marks nose. Marks eyes began to water from the strong smell as his Goddess ordered him to bury his nose in her shoe and sniff hard. Mark instantly did as he was told as Goddess Kyla balanced on her shoed foot. She removed he dripping wet tan nylon sock. She placed her bare foot on the back of Marks head. Goddess Kyla ordered Mark to tie her size 13 workout shoe to his face and take his expensive suit jacket off for her to stand on. Mark did as he was instructed all while still aggressively inhaling her shoe.

Mark untied the laces and then wrapped them around the back of his head firming fixing it to his face. He then frantically raised up kneeling in front of his Goddess with her shoe firmly tied on his face as he removed his suit jacket laying it out on the ground for her perfect size 13 French manicured bare foot to stand on. Goddess told Mark he was a good boy in a mocking like tone as she crammed her dripping wet sweaty sock into his mouth instructing him to suck it clean. Mark with the feeling of defeat, humiliation and a load of cum in the pit of his stomach did as he was told and sucked the strong-tasting sweaty nylon sock while continuing to deeply inhale the sweaty workout shoe.

As Goddess Kyla looks down with pleasure at her new possession, she fingers through his wallet removing all of his cash, credit cards, bank cards and identification. Goddess Kyla hands her little Beta Bitch her phone with a blank page in the notes app. Goddess Kyle instructs him to put all of his credit card and bank pins into it. Beta Bitch Mark obeys her commands and fills the note pad with all of his security question answers, as well as his credit card and bank card pins. Once Mark completed his task Goddess Kyla takes back her phone, pats him on the head in a degrading fashion and orders him to crawl to the passenger side door of her Porsche and retrieve his Goddess's purse.

As instructed Beta Bitch Mark crawls on the pavement to the Porsche retrieving Goddesses purse and crawls back tearing the knees out if his $5000 suit in the process. Goddess takes the purse from Beta Bitch and removes a flip flop for her bare right foot and slides her perfect size 13 French pedicured foot into the flip flop. She then struts to the passenger side door of the 2500 pickup truck enters the vehicle briefly before closing the door and attending the tailgate of the truck. Leaning out and peering down the driver side of the 2500 pickup truck from the tailgate Goddess snaps her fingers at Beta Bitch Mark signaling him to the back of the truck. Again, Mark crawls to the back of the truck opening the tailgate of the truck as Goddess sits down on it sticking her feet out. Without a word Beta Bitch Mark knew what to do while still sucking on the sweaty sock and inhaling the size 13 shoe. Mark removed his Goddess's flip Flop and other sneaker and began messaging her feet.

Goddess quickly sneered at Beta Bitch Mark to switch out sneakers tied to his nose to the other sweaty sneaker, to which Mark instantly complied. Goddess then removed her other dripping with sweat nylon sock and jammed that in Beta Bitch Marks mouth. She then ordered him to take his cock out of his pants and handed him a condom to put on his own cock. Mark again complied instantly and returned to massaging his Goddess's perfect feet. After a long foot massage Goddess hands Mark a pen and the ownership to his nearly brand new 2500 pickup truck and orders him to sign it over to his Goddess. Beta Bitch Mark knowing his place does as he is told instantly without hesitation. Clearly the combination of the day's humiliation and the foul-smelling workout sneakers he has been inhaling for over an hour has completely worn him down and defeated him. Mark hands the signed over ownership of his truck back to his Goddess.

Satisfied with Beta Bitch Marks compliance and submission Goddess Kyla begins to rub her sweaty feet on Marks exposed cheeks and hair, rubbing her foot scent all over him as she orders him to cum in the condom. Mark obediently and nearly instantly shoots one of the biggest loads he has ever had into the condom firmly affixed to his tiny cock (tiny in comparison to his Goddess's massive shecock and nuts that was still hanging out the front of her workout tights).

Goddess Kyla puts her flip flops on and stands up as she orders Beta Bitch Mark to finish sucking her socks clean. The she orders him to take her workout shoes and socks and place them on the passenger seat of her Porsche. Mark complies crawling the entire time out of fear of upsetting Goddess with the condom filled with his cum still hanging from his exposed cock. Goddess then locks up her newly acquired 2500 pickup and meets Beta Bitch Mark on his way back from the Porsche.

Goddess Kyla stands over kneeling Beta Bitch Mark and orders him to open his mouth and tilt his head back. Mark complies and immediately Goddess lays he soft shecock on his face while she lowers her nuts into his mouth and orders him so suck her sweaty nuts clean. Mark embarrassed, humiliated and defeated complies gently sucking and swirling his tongue around her nuts and continues with his tongue right to his Goddess's asshole licking it all clean. Finally, Mark finishes his task and ends with his tongue buried right into Goddess's asshole. Goddess Kyla coos with approval and surprise at his new found eagerness to impress her.

Goddess Kyla asks Beta Bitch if he is ready for his desert to which he just nodded tongue still firmly in her asshole. Goddess steps back and squats down in front of Beta Bitch removing the cum filled condom from his cock. She approves telling him that it was a big load he had and will suit perfectly as she secures a chastity device to his cock right away. Goddess stands up and opens Beta Bitch Marks mouth with her prefect manicured hands and dumps all the cum into his mouth making sure to ring every last drop into his mouth. Beta Bitch remains perfectly still while Goddess laughs and grins with pleasure before ordering him to swallow, Mark complies instantly gulping his own cum down.

Goddess then disposes of the used condom into Beta Bitches mouth and removes bright red lipstick from her purse. She proceeds to write on each of Beta Bitches cheeks 'FUCK HOLE' and an arrow pointing to his mouth. Goddess Kyla then writes on Beta Bitches forehead 'CUM DUMPSTER AND URINAL' and then steps back admiring her handy work. Goddess giggles and enthusiastically cheers 'oh, oh me first open wide'. Goddess Kyla grabs her cock and begins to urinate right into Beta Bitch Marks mouth ordering him to drink as much as possible. Every time he closes his mouth to swallow Goddess continues urinating on Beta Bitch Marks face and now ruined $5000 suit. Once finished Goddess puts her cock away and begins to walk in the direction of the rest station bathroom snapping her fingers for Beta Bitch to follow.

Goddess proceeds to place Beta Bitch Mark just inside the entryway of the men's bathroom for everyone to see as they enter the restroom. Satisfied Goddess Kyla instructs Beta Bitch Mark to service everyone that desires it while he is there and she will be back to check on him when she comes back for her truck. For a final touch Goddess writes in lipstick on the breast pocket of Marks dress shirt 'TIPS FOR MY OWNER'.

Satisfied with her new slave's position Goddess Kyla attends her Porsche headed for the bank and Beta Bitch Marks house to claim her money and new property. Before driving off Goddess Kyla looks back and giggles as she sees a line of transport truck drivers lining up outside Beta Bitch Marks restroom door.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Futa University Boy-toy Submissive freshman becomes Futa girl's property.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Bet Hung girl wagers that Billy will love her cock in his ass.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Black Vengeance A black, ghetto dickgirl lures a cute white boy to her nest.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Helping Out Shy guy helps out his dominant futa coworker.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Finding Aimi His dream girl is hung, and wants to fill him with love.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories