Helping Out

Story Info
Shy guy helps out his dominant futa coworker.
11.6k words
4.75
25.3k
111
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers

Felix had worked for the same company for the past three years, and as long as he'd been there he'd had the entire two person cubicle too himself, but that was about to change. He was pleased when his supervisor announced that he'd be getting a partner to work alongside. Though the job paid well, the workload was grueling and there were many times when he considered quitting. Each time his boss would implore him to stay, swearing that they'd find someone to fill the other vacancy soon. After two years, he finally fulfilled his promise and hired Angela.

"Hello, you must be Felix," said a cheery voice, bringing Felix back to reality.

He turned around to look at the source of the voice, a generously proportioned blonde woman. She was dressed conservatively, wearing a sweater over her blouse with dress pants, but her conservative dress did little to hide her wide hips, massive bust, and chubby belly.

"And you must be Angela," he replied.

"Angie. I never liked 'Angela.' Too uptight."

"Sorry. Angie, then. We'll be partners and I'm supposed to train you."

Her expression shifted, a bit of curiosity mixed into her cheerful visage. She was no longer looking at him, but rather into him.

"You're a little shy aren't you?"

He'd always had a bit of social anxiety, but nothing debilitating. As far as he was aware, he put up a good front to his coworkers. Was it something in his voice that had given him away?

"Why do you say that?"

"You just seem a little stiff. Like your guard is up."

"Isn't everyone like that?"

"In a way maybe, but not like you. You don't need to be anxious though. We're going to be good friends."

It was a silly assertion to make to someone you'd just met, but from her, Felix somehow believed.

"Sure... Anyway, why don't we get started," he offered, gesturing towards her desk.

She sat down and turned on the computer. When it had loaded, Felix walked her through the basics of the job and how to use the company's software. To his relief, she was an excellent student, easily picking up what he was trying to teach her and even taking detailed notes. The attention to detail surprised him from someone that seemed so easy going, but then that's why they say to never judge a book by it's cover.

"That's pretty much everything," said Felix, "Do you have any questions for me?"

"Nope. You're a good teacher."

"Thank you and if you think of any questions, feel free to ask."

"I think I know all I need to about the job, but if I think of anything, I'll ask. I wouldn't mind a knowing a little more about you though."

"About me?"

"We're going to be working together right? Shouldn't we get to know each other a little?"

"Sure. What do you want to know?"

"What do you do for fun?"

"I'm not that interesting, I read, watch TV, browse the internet. Sometimes I like to do puzzles. You?"

"I watch a lot of movies."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Maybe we can watch one together one day."

"Oh, sure," he agreed.

"So, are you seeing anybody?" she asked.

"Uh, no," he answered. The truth was that he hadn't been "seeing anybody" since college. His social life had really fallen off post-graduation. "What about you?"

"Nope. My girlfriend broke up with me recently."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It happens," she said regretfully, before shifting back to her regular cheerful demeanor, "I took the opportunity to move and try something different."

"That does sound nice."

"Are you from around here?"

"Yeah, I grew up in the suburbs. My family still lives there. Do you know anyone around here?"

"Just you."

Felix and Angie worked together closely the next few days and, as Angie had predicted, they quickly became friends. Felix found her cheerful, slightly flirty personality endearing and, in addition to their budding friendship, also developed a crush on her.

"Hey buddy, you mind taking a break with me?" she asked.

"Sure," he answered, always happy to spend some time with her that didn't involve their work.

"Great!," she said cheerfully, "I could really use your help with something."

"Oh? What do you need my help with?"

"You'll see."

She led him out of their company's office space and across the building to an area with office's that were unoccupied.

"In here," she said as they came up to a set of restrooms.

"Why are we going in the bathroom?" he asked, but followed anyway.

"Shh," she hushed, "Get in the stall. Sit down."

He was shuffled into the stall and onto the toilet. Felix grew impatient with Angie's strange behavior and lack of answers.

"Seriously Angie, what's going on?"

"Since my girlfriend broke up with me, I've just been soooo backed up. I could really use some relief."

As she explained, she unzipped her skirt, freeing her erect cock. It wasn't as large as some girls', he'd heard of futas with dicks as thick as their arms, but it was still long and thick, much more than his own.

His eyes darted between her cock in front of him and her eyes above him.

"Would you mind helping me out a little?"

"I, uhm, I..." he stuttered.

"Please?" she begged, pouting her lips and making puppy-dog eyes. "I really need your help."

He knew he should say no, if for no other reason than because they might get caught and fired. Despite this, actually saying no proved to be impossible. He looked into her pleading eyes and tried to get the word to come out, but it didn't. It wouldn't.

"O-okay," he relented.

"Thank you," she said, sounding genuinely relieved, "Open up for me."

He parted his lips slightly as she pointed her cock towards them. He'd assumed incorrectly that she was going to have him suck it. Instead, she forced her way inside, letting him sit passively as she used his mouth like a toy. She thrusted back and forth, through his lips and across his tongue, pushing closer and closer to his throat each time. He gagged as she pushed too far, attempting to enter her throat.

"Shh," she hushed, "We can't make too much noise. We might get caught."

"Ih ah ma ah," he attempted to express his frustration, but found it difficult with her cock still in his mouth.

"It's okay," she assured him with a smile and petting his head, "You just have to swallow. Let it go down."

His eyes went wide at the realization that she intended to throat fuck him.

"Uh uh!"

"Shh!," she hushed again, "It's okay. You can do it, I know you can. Just swallow for me."

She didn't wait for a response, instead beginning to fuck his mouth again, once more making her way towards the throat.

As she approached the throat barrier, he swallowed surprising himself when he didn't gag. He had little time to consider it though, as she pulled out and thrusted into his throat again. He swallowed and allowed it to slip inside.

"Ooh, Felix," she cooed. "Felix, you did it."

She worked her way down his throat, pushing a little further each time, stretching his throat in ways he never thought possible. Finally his nose met the smooth shaven skin above her cock has she bottomed out in him. His face was pressed into the softness of her belly.

"Wow, you took the whole thing. You're a natural," she said softly.

Though he hadn't really wanted to do any of this, he couldn't help his elation at being praised by the women he had a crush on. That elation didn't last long, though, as it was replaced with fear when he started gagging.

She pulled all the way out, creating a bridge of saliva from her cock to his lips and down his chin.

"Oops," she said, "That one was my fault. I held you down just a little too long."

He was given a few seconds to catch his breath before she forced her cock back into his open mouth. She wasted no time before fucking his throat, steadily increasing her pace as she went. His throat filled with something warm and slimy. She'd offered him no warning as she began to fill him with cum. She slowed down as she came, eventually coming to a stop with her entire length in him as she shot the last of her load directly into his stomach.

Her saliva covered cock was pulled from his mouth. Two hands cupped his head and he looked up at her.

She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you so much. I needed that."

She grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned her cock off before covering herself up again.

"Get cleaned up. I'm going to go back first," she said before exiting the stall.

He stood up and went to one of the bathroom's sinks. His eyes were red and watery, half his face was covered in saliva, and he had a dull ache in his throat. He cleaned himself and returned to his cubicle. Angie smiled at him as he arrived.

For the most part, they went about the rest of their day as if nothing had happened. If it weren't for the pain in his stretched throat, Felix could have believed it was just some bizarre day dream. The work day came to it's end and the pair both packed to leave.

"Walk down with me?" she offered.

"Okay," he reluctantly agreed.

"Hey, thanks again for earlier," she said softly as they walked.

Felix wasn't sure how to respond. He wasn't really okay with what had happened, but found it difficult to vocalize his frustration in the face of her cheery disposition and gratitude.

"You're welcome," he finally said. "M-my throat hurts, though," he added.

"Aww, sorry. It's your first time, so it's going to hurt a little. It'll get easier though. I promise."

"Get easier? You mean you want to do it again?"

"Oh, sorry, I guess that's a little presumptuous. Would you mind doing that for me again? It really was a big help. I just get so frustrated, you know?"

"Oh, uh..."

She'd given him an opening. He could easily tell her he didn't want to do it... but that would disappoint her. And he didn't want to disappoint her.

"I, uh, I suppose I could do it again. If you want."

She turned and hugged him, squeezing him into her plump chest.

"Aww, thanks so much. I know I was a little rough on you, it being your first time and all, so I was kind of worried you'd turn me down. It means a lot to me that you'd help me out again."

"Yeah, it was kind of rough," he said quietly.

"I know, but it just felt so good. I got a little carried away."

They reached the building's exit and it was time for them to part ways, her going to the parking garage and him to the bus stop.

"Bye Felix," she said waving.

"B-Bye Angie," he said, waving back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her next request for help came two days later. She rolled over to him in her chair.

"Hey, you think you can help me again today?"

"I don't know. My throat still kinda hurts from last time and I'm not sure it's a good idea to do that kinda of thing at work."

"Don't worry about your throat, it'll adjust. Actually it helps to stretch it more often."

"Um, well, still, what if we get caught?"

"It's fine. Nobody goes that way. Come on," she said and began walking off.

Felix quickly got up to follow her. She flashed him an appreciative smile when she looked back. He was led to the same bathroom stall in the empty part of the building and sat on the toilet like last time. His eyes were cast towards the ground.

She leaned over to look at him and he looked up at her.

"Hey, I know you were pretty apprehensive about this and your throat's still a little sore. It's just so wonderful how you're willing to put that aside to come help me. You're a really good friend Felix. Thank you."

He hung on every word, her voice like honey for the ears.

"Y-you're welcome," he replied, blushing a deep red.

She undid her skirt and pulled her panties down under her cock, allowing it to bounce free.

"Don't forget what you did last time, alright? Swallow for me."

He opened his mouth to speak, but found it filled with cock. A cock moving quickly towards his throat. He swallowed, allowing it to slide into the snug passage.

"Ooh, good boy," she cooed.

Wasting no time, she began fucking his face, feeling the pleasant grip of his throat muscles contract around her as he swallowed. She progressed steadily towards an orgasm, but was interrupted by the bathroom door.

Felix's eyes went wide at the sound of the squeaking door and he quickly pulled his legs up onto the toilet with him.

Angie's pace slowed, but she didn't stop. Felix eyed her expectantly, but she simply smiled down at him. She was going to continue to fuck him despite knowing that one noise could get them both fired. He put all his concentration on staying silent, waiting for the person to finish whatever they were doing and leave.

Finally the door opened again and the intruder stepped out. Angie grabbed his head and thrust, bring her pace right back to where it was before. Felix gagged and glucked safely. A few moments later she deposited a second load in his stomach. As she finished, she pulled her cock from his throat, shooting the last of her load onto his tongue and allowing him to taste the salty substance he'd ingested for the first time. It was just as thick and slimy as it felt in his throat and, though it wasn't exactly pleasant, there was a slightly sweet note to it.

Angie returned her softening cock to it's home inside her panties and beneath her skirt, then leaned over and placed a peck on Felix's lips.

"Thanks again. I'm glad I got such a sweet boy for my cubicle mate."

She began to leave, but he couldn't leave things as they were, he had to put a stop to this before it went too far.

He called out to her, "Angie, wait."

"Hmm?"

"Angie, I... I don't think we can do this again."

"Oh no," she cooed, "What's wrong?"

He struggled to find the words, lost in her worried expression, but he pushed the feelings aside.

"We almost got caught. We could have lost our jobs."

"Well... You're right. I'm sorry. I hope I haven't hurt our friendship."

"N-no. We're still friends."

"Oh, thank you Felix. Do you think you could still help me out? If we found somewhere else to do it?"

"Well, I guess that'd be okay."

"You are such a good friend Felix. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

They began to walk back to their office.

"Hey, what's your phone number?" asked Angie.

"It's 555-2121."

"That's easy to remember."

"Yeah."

"I'll text you later so you have my number, 'kay?"

"Mmhmm."

Felix and Angie finished their day normally, then went home. Just before he went to bed, Felix's phone dinged.

"Must be Angie," he said to himself.

He unlocked his phone and clicked the notification. It was a selfie of woman's butt. Another text came in, again a nude selfie, this time of Angie smiling at the camera with her free arm supporting her incredible bust. The last picture he received was of Angie's huge cock resting in her hand.

"Thought you deserved a little present since you've been so helpful."

Felix laid in bed, looking at the photos and rubbing his crotch. His thoughts went to his experiences in the bathroom stall as he wrapped his hand around his cock. He stroked himself gently imagining it...

The next day, Angie once again offered to go on break with him.

"Wanna take a break?" she offered.

"Uh, we're not going to, you know, are we?"

"No, you were right. It's just too risky to do at work. I just wanted to take a walk with you. Stretch my legs."

"Sure," he replied happily.

Despite her words, Felix still grew anxious as they walked towards the unrented portion of the building. They didn't turn into the restroom, however, instead simply walking the halls.

"Did you get my texts last night? You never texted me back."

"S-sorry. Yeah I got them."

"How come you didn't text me?" she asked.

"Uh, I just didn't know what to say."

"You didn't have to say much. You could just say 'thank you' if you couldn't think of anything else."

"Well, I've never really gotten those kinds of texts before, so I just wasn't sure."

"Oh. Well next time, just tell me what you think."

"Next time?"

"Uh huh," was all she replied. "So what did you think of them, anyway?"

"You're really beautiful."

She giggled, "It's so cute how shy you are."

"Huh?" he said, confused.

She leaned over and whispered, "Did you jerk off to them?"

He looked away from her and nodded.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. That's why I sent them."

"It is? You wanted me to..."

"Of course. I'd be offended if you didn't."

"I guess that makes sense."

She leaned over again. "Did you think about when you helped me?" she asked.

Again he nodded.

"You like helping me, don't you?"

"I don't know," he answered honestly.

"A little confused?"

"Maybe?"

She smiled, "It's okay to be confused. Sometimes you just need a little time to understand yourself."

"You're definitely right about that."

"Well I'm here anytime you want to talk about it, alright?"

"Thanks Angie."

"No problem buddy."

That night, Felix's phone dinged again. He couldn't help but hope that it would be Angie. It was, this time a video. He clicked the play button.

"Hey Felix!" she said cheerfully, waving to the camera and causing her boobs to wobble. She was laying down in bed, propped up against her headboard and pillows. "Since you liked my pictures so much, I thought I'd send you a video this time."

The camera shifted, now pointing at her exposed cock, already slick with some clear substance. Her right hand reached off camera and returned with a translucent fleshlight, which she brought to the head of her cock. She brought the toy down around her cock, nearly filling the whole space inside.

Felix paused the video, laying down in his own bed and taking his cock out, before unpausing it. He jerked his own cock as he watched Angie fill her toy.

"This is what I settle for," said Angie from off screen, "when you're not around to let me use your throat."

She continued fucking the toy, speeding up and slowing down rhythmically.

"Are you jerking off Felix? Do you wish this was your throat I was fucking? I do. It's so much better with your throat. You're warm and tight and I love the feeling when you swallow. God I can't wait for next time with you."

Angie's teasing brought Felix over the edge, shooting his cum into his hand, so it wouldn't get on his bed sheets.

"I'm gonna cum Felix! Watch me fill this toy up while I pretend it's your throat pussy."

She flooded the inside of the fleshlight, filling it with far more cum than Felix had expected. The camera turned around again. She brought the fleshlight over her chest, allowing the cum inside to flow out and onto her breasts.

"If only you were here to help me clean this up," she lamented. "Don't forget to text me back. I want to know what you thought about my little video."

Felix swiped to close the video and began to consider what he was going to text back.

"Thank you," he wrote, followed by "I really liked your video." He stopped and thought again, feeling that he hadn't wrote enough. "And yes, I wish I was there."

"Perfect," he thought and hit send. A few moments later he received a reply.

"I'm so glad you liked it. I'll find us somewhere you can help me out Monday. If you're up for that?"

"Sure. Just make sure it's somewhere private."

"Can't wait. I'll think of something good," she replied, then "Feel free to save that video. I'm sure you'll want to watch it again later."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday rolled around and Felix returned to work anxious to see what new location Angie would drag him to. To his surprise, they spent their break chatting in the break room. He began to wonder if she'd failed to find them a new location, but she surprised him again at lunch time.

"Wanna get lunch?" she asked.

"Yeah, I could eat," he replied.

"Cool. I'll drive."

Together, they walked to the elevator, which they took down to the parking garage.

futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers