Road Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I feel so stupid," she admitted.

"How do you know about a dyke club in England?" Kaylee asked curiously.

"The professor who taught the women's studies course I took during my junior year mentioned it several times," Tracy explained. "The name just stuck in my head."

One of the reasons it did, Tracy didn't share, was that she'd always wondered about Professor Elizabeth Reed. Lady Jane's was far from the only lesbian reference she'd made in her course. She also remembered Reed having a very close relationship with a few of her students. So much so that they called themselves, 'Liz's Girls'.

"You learned that, but you never learned how to change a tire," Kaylee remarked sarcastically.

Tracy couldn't think of any reply other than a shrug.

"Well, it doesn't matter because, as I now remember, you owe me a drink," Kaylee said.

"I guess I do," Tracy replied.

-=-=-=-

Kaylee, it turned out, was actually well known at Lady Jane's, at least enough that she had no trouble getting the eye of one of the bartenders, the mature one in denim, and getting their beers, much to the irritation of other patrons who'd been trying unsuccessfully to do the same.

Returning to Tracy, a bottle in each hand, Kaylee suggested that they take them outside where they'd be more able to talk in peace. Remembering how difficult it had been to make herself heard over the din earlier, Tracy readily agreed.

As they made their way to the back door, Tracy noticed the attention Kaylee drew from a number of men and not a few women. Which really shouldn't have been a surprise, she told herself because, by any standard, her companion really looked hot.

Once outside, Kaylee led Tracy over to the picnic tables in the glade on the far side of the building, about thirty yards from the entrance. The jury-rigged lighting didn't cover that far, so they only had the light of the half-moon for illumination.

"Oh, this is definitely quieter," Tracy noted as they sat down on one of the benches, the noise of the bar now reduced to a bearable level.

"To a pleasant surprise," Kaylee said as she raised her bottle and gently tapped the neck against Tracy's.

Each took a long drink, then set their bottle on the table behind them. A long moment passed as each seemed uncertain how to start the conversation. Finally, Tracy broke the silence.

"Won't your friends be wondering where you went?" she asked, recalling that Kaylee had told them that she'd catch up to them.

"Not really," Kaylee replied with a smile. "They're pretty much used to me disappearing with a pretty girl in tow, although that usually doesn't happen until later in the evening."

"Well, I hope they won't be too disappointed later when you tell them that I'm straight," Tracy said, then felt the need to add, "You do remember that I told you that when we first met, don't you?"

"Actually, as I recall it, you never actually said that you were straight, just that you didn't like pussy," Kaylee grinned.

"Well then, let's get that straight right off, no pun intended," Tracy said firmly, "I like guys."

"Okay, you like guys," Kaylee said as she reached back to grab her bottle and take another drink from it.

Tracy followed suit, then asked, "Why do I get the impression that you're not convinced?"

"Oh, I believe you," Kaylee said. "I really do. You like guys, got it." Kaylee paused to take another drink, then added, "And yet you came here thinking it was a lesbian bar."

"As I said before, I was just curious," Tracy answered.

"Uh-huh," Kaylee offered, " Which I guess leads to the question, what exactly were you curious about?"

Tracy opened her mouth to answer, but discovered that she really didn't have one.

To her relief, however, Kaylee didn't seem too inclined to press the question, shifting her own curiosity instead to the job Tracy had mentioned at the mall. She listened intently as Tracy tried to make working a counter at Bedford's Department Store sound interesting.

Tracy had barely finished when Kaylee interjected another question, asking why she wasn't married.

"I was, for a couple of years," Tracy replied, "it didn't work out."

She didn't feel the need to say why.

"And no boyfriend in the picture now," Kaylee said, her tone making it more of a statement than an inquiry.

"None to speak of," Tracy responded, having taken it for the latter, but then asked why Kaylee made that assumption once she realized that it had been the former.

"Well, if there was someone in your life," Kaylee answered, "I think you'd have better things to do on a Friday night than check out some dinky bar out in the middle of nowhere."

"Like I said before, I was working late, then got stuck in traffic," Tracy declared.

"Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot," Kaylee countered in a tone that seemed to say she hadn't.

"What about you," Tracy asked, directing the question back at Kaylee, "no woman in your life?"

"Oh, dozens," Kaylee laughed, "but none that I'd really call a girlfriend. I've always been more interested in quantity than quality."

"I have a good friend that's pretty much the same way," Tracy commented as she thought of Vanessa.

"Really?" Kaylee said as she took another drink. "You think I'd like her?"

"Oh, I didn't mean to imply she liked girls," Tracy quickly corrected, "just that she likes a lot of variety in bed. No, Vanessa is definitely only interested in men."

"A shame," Kaylee lamented. "She sounds like my kind of girl."

Rather than respond, Tracy took another drink from her bottle, following it with a second as she decided what to say next.

"The highway has probably begun to clear up by now," she said, glancing at her watch and realizing that she'd been at the bar for nearly an hour.

"Most likely," Kaylee concurred.

"So, maybe I should be on my way," Tracy offered.

"That would seem to be the thing to do," Kaylee further agreed, pausing for a few long seconds before adding, "as long as..."

"As long as?" Tracy repeated.

"As long as you've satisfied your curiosity," Kaylee completed her thought. "It'd be a shame if you came all this way and left with questions still unanswered."

Again Tracy had no ready reply.

"So have you," Kaylee asked, "satisfied all your curiosity?"

"Well, maybe there's one more thing I was wondering about," Tracy said after pausing for reflection.

"Oh, and what might that be?" Kaylee asked with a mischievous smile.

"It's a silly thing really," Tracy said.

"Some of the best things in life are the silly things," Kaylee pointed out.

"What it might be like to kiss you," Tracy admitted.

"That's hardly silly," Kaylee said, her smile growing even broader.

The two had only been sitting a few feet apart, a distance that, after laying their drinks back on the table, Kaylee cut in half as she leaned forward and brushed away an errant lock of hair that had dropped across Tracy's eye. Then, she unexpectedly paused.

"You really are pretty," Kaylee said as she drew back her hand. "I could really go for someone like you."

But instead of acting on that thought, Kaylee unexpectedly pulled back from Tracy. Not far, only a few inches, but enough to make Tracy realize that the next move was up to her.

Taking a soft breath, she looked deep into Kaylee's blue eyes, then glanced down at the inviting valley between her breasts. A warm sense of wanting seemed to flash across her own chest as, seemingly without conscious thought, Tracy again closed the gap between them as she brought her lips to Kaylee's, pressing their softness against her own.

The kiss didn't feel, at least not at first, any different than those she'd shared with other women. A fact that momentarily disappointed her. It was only when she felt the caress of Kaylee's tongue as it slipped past her lips and into her mouth that the brunette felt her heart begin to race, a further surge of excitement filling her body. One that doubled in intensity as the redhead laid a hand against Tracy's left breast, causing the doubly cloth covered nipple beneath it to grow erect.

A second kiss followed, then a third as the two women drew closer with a feeling of urgency. Their hands added to the pleasures of their mouths as they ran them up and down each other's body. Cloaked in the near darkness, they looked like any other couple making out, but the knowledge that they weren't added to their enthusiasm. Kaylee shoved her tongue deeper into Tracy's mouth while at the same time, sliding her leg between her thighs, rubbing it against her mound through the flowered dress.

Feeling Tracy respond, Kaylee grew eager to see how far she was willing to go. She slid a free hand down the side of the brunette's dress, taking hold of the hemline and pulling it slowly up along her upper leg, lifting it until it sat just beneath her waist. Then she released her hold on the soft material and ran her fingers down the now exposed flesh, sending an electric tingle along Tracy's thigh.

For a fleeting moment, Tracy considered that, if a man she'd only just met had attempted such a move, she'd have stopped him cold. That it was a woman doing so filled her instead with an excited sense of anticipation. She'd never felt this hot after just a little foreplay, and the rising inferno within was quickly erasing any forbearance.

Reaching the apex of Tracy's thighs, Kaylee smiled as she found the older woman's panties more than a bit damp, and the thin bush beneath even more so. Her fingers having slipped beneath the garment's edge, tracing a line along the center of the pubic mound until they found their way to the excited clitoris above. With well-practiced skill, the smaller woman began to stroke it gently, duplicating on a larger scale the dexterity she had demonstrated on Tracy's nipple.

"Oh God, that feels good," Tracy softly moaned as, shifting her attention away from the brunette's lips, Kaylee kissed the shallow of her neck.

They continued for long minutes, during which Kaylee altered the focus of the hand between Tracy's legs, leaving only her thumb to press against the underside of her sensitive pearl while her outstretched fingers penetrated the depths of her pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes!" Tracy moaned even louder, giving scant thought to the fact that there were still people going in and out of the bar entrance less than a hundred feet away. They might not have been easily seen, but they certainly could be heard.

Kaylee's fingers moved in and out of Tracy's core, demonstrating an anatomical knowledge that far exceeded that of men who had been there before. Normally, it took a bit of doing to bring the brunette to climax, but Kaylee managed to bring her to the periphery of orgasm with ease. A fact Tracy acknowledged as she pressed her body even tighter against the redhead, wrapping her arms around her as she did.

"I'm going to..." was all Tracy had time to say as waves of joy exploded from deep within her, racing across her body as it trembled under the power of the forces Kaylee had unlocked.

Time stood still, or at least it seemed to, as the ambient noise from within the bar was drowned out by a cry of deep satisfaction. One in a voice that only afterward Tracy recognized as her own. One that hadn't gone unheard, as a decidedly male voice echoed back from the direction of the bar entrance, shouting his encouragement.

Ever so slowly, the world came back into focus as Tracy became aware of the sights and sounds around her once more. As it did, Kaylee withdrew both her hands, restoring Tracy's dress line in the process. Then she raised a hand covered with the fruits of the older woman's orgasm, bringing it to within inches of the brunette's face -- inviting her to taste the sweet nectar.

Tracy readily accepted the invitation, opening her mouth to allow Kaylee to slide her fingers within. Quickly she licked them clean, savoring the richness of her own body, wondering as she did how it compared to other women's -- or at least one woman in particular.

"If you still have any other curiosities," Kaylee said as she withdrew her hand and took a moment to use her own tongue to wipe away a small droplet that Tracy had missed, "I only live about four miles from here."

Tracy's reply was out of her mouth before she could even think about it. The floodgates of desire had been opened and she plunged through them with reckless abandon.

-=-=-=-

Since Kaylee had come with friends, Tracy readily offered the use of her car, although she was taken back a breath when the younger woman insisted that she drive. That was a concern, however, that vanished as they quickly headed down even more sparsely populated roads, their avoidance of overgrown foliage only made possible by advance knowledge of their presence. Finally, they emerged into a clearing, in the center of which stood a large, multistory house that had already been old when Tracy had been born.

"This is where you live?" Tracy asked as they drew closer, the shadows around them receding enough to see that while indeed old, the building had been well maintained.

"Actually, that's my grandparents' house," Kaylee said as, slowing down, she turned onto a path that took them away from the main approach. "I live in, well, I like to call it the guest house."

They went another couple of hundred feet until, after another turn, Tracy had a clear view of the 'guest house.'

"You're kidding, right?" she said as Kaylee brought the car to a stop in front of the entrance.

"I know it's not much to look at, but it has everything a girl needs," Kaylee said.

There, sitting at the edge of the clearing, sat an old time Winnebago motorhome, one that had to be at least twenty years old. Nearly thirty feet long and a bit over seven feet wide, it looked like it hadn't moved from this spot in years. Situated next to the behemoth stood a tall wooden pole, from which ran power and water lines down to access ports in the side of the vehicle. Following the line's direction, Tracy could see that they vanished in the darkness but undoubtedly led to the main house.

"When my grandfather first retired, he and my grandmother used this to tour the country," Kaylee offered. "They spent almost ten years on the road. But then he got sick, and his traveling days were over. Oh, he's better now, but he doesn't always get around so well. I've been restoring the 'Voyager,' that's what he calls it, for the last couple of years in my spare time. Not only does it give me a place to lay my head with a little privacy, it lets me stay close enough to help them out when they need it, without making it too obvious that I was doing so."

Looking at it in that light, Tracy decided that it didn't look as bad as she'd first assumed.

A couple of cinder blocks piled on top of each other formed a tiny staircase beneath the side door of the motor home, and as they stepped through the entranceway, Kaylee reached off to the side and tripped a light switch. The lights that came on in response were small but bright, allowing Tracy to see that the not so mobile home did indeed have all the comforts of home, if on a much smaller scale.

The driver's cab seemed to have received the least attention, the large cushioned seats being used as a storage area more than anything else, with boxes piled high on each. Looking down the other direction, Tracy could see that the remainder of the vehicle was divided into sections. The first of these was a small kitchen, with the left side having a couple of tiny cabinets over a narrow sink/stove combination. Opposite that was a folding table, currently flat against the wall in the up position. Further down, separated by an open curtain, was a living area, with a decently sized couch that, Kaylee explained, pulled out into a small bed. At the very end of the row, she also mentioned, was the bathroom, complete with, not only a commode but a narrow, but usable shower.

"It's charming," Tracy finally said, having decided that she'd been in motel rooms that hadn't looked as clean and comfortable.

In fact, the more she looked at the mini-home, the more it reminded her of a doll house that she'd played with as a child. The big difference being that this was life sized -- and the woman that lived in it wasn't an anatomically incorrect plastic doll.

Kaylee waited until Tracy began to feel comfortable in the unfamiliar surroundings. Then moved up to her and, tossing her arms around the brunette's neck, kissed her softly. It was a simple kiss, a reminder of what they were here for.

"Do you bring all your conquests here?" Tracy asked after their lips parted.

"Only the very special ones," Kaylee replied with a smile.

"Oh, am I special now?" Tracy said in response as she closed her arms around the smaller woman as well.

"I don't think you realize how special you are," Kaylee said as she leaned in to kiss Tracy again, "but I intend to show you."

-=-=-=-

This time the kiss was more in line with those they'd shared in the shadows aside the Lady Jane. Laying a hand on each of Tracy's shoulders, Kaylee eased her back toward the couch, pressing her down with enough force to show that, despite being smaller and younger, she was the one in charge.

A declaration that Tracy had no problem with, as she watched with fascinated interest as Kaylee deftly undid the buttons of her vest and slid it off her arms, revealing small but perfectly rounded breasts. The pert pink nipples that jutted out from the lighter flesh around them filled Tracy with a sudden longing, a desire to suckle at their richness.

A yearning that Kaylee had seen enough times to recognize. Kneeling onto the cushion, she leaned toward Tracy, taking hold of the back of her head as she did so. Gently, the redhead pulled Tracy's mouth down against one of her exposed breasts, the hard nub that capped its soft flesh brushing against her soft lips. A rush of rising excitement filled the brunette as she opened her mouth and, using her tongue, guided the nipple inside it.

"That's it, baby," Kaylee said softly as, still holding the back of Tracy's head, she pressed her breast harder against her mouth, "use your tongue. Suck my tits."

And suck she did, with the intensity of a newborn, which in a way she was. There was a sweetness in Kaylee's flesh, one that Tracy found intoxicating as she drew more of it inside her mouth. Back and forth her tongue swirled, the tip rolling across the thick stub, covering it with its wetness.

After a minute or so, Kaylee drew Tracy's attention to her other breast, where she duplicated, then surpassed her initial performance. Then back to the first mound she returned, even as she raised a hand to the second to continue to play with the supple mound.

"Oh yes, that's so very good," Kaylee moaned as, having released her hold on Tracy's head, she'd ran the now free hand down the brunette's back.

She let Tracy satisfy her urges for a bit longer, then pulled back, sliding off the edge of the couch. As she did so, Kaylee took hold of both the taller woman's hands and pulled her up with her.

"Why don't we get you more comfortable?" Kaylee said as she turned Tracy around so that now her back was to her.

Taking hold of the zipper tab just below the neck line of Tracy's dress, Kaylee drew it downward, all the way to just above the mounds of her ass. Then, bringing both hands to the taller woman's shoulders, she eased the brightly flowered outfit off of her, carrying it down to her waistline where she let go and allowed gravity to do the rest. Cupping each of Tracy's large breasts in the palms of her hands, Kaylee gave them both a soft squeeze, running the tips of her fingers across the large nipples visible even through the material of her bra. A smile filled her face as she found them as hard as her own.

Tracy responded to the touch with a soft moan, even as Kaylee reached out to the back of the brassiere, where, in a well-practiced move, she expertly undid its clasp, causing the no longer taut undergarment to fall slightly forward. A motion the redhead completed as, bringing her other hand to bear, she took hold of the straps and slid the now useless cloth forward along Tracy's arms.