Road Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the support garment fell to the floor atop her dress, Tracy wondered how many bras Kaylee had removed to have become so proficient at it. But it was a question quickly tossed aside by the touch of the redhead's hands as they returned to her breasts, this time to caress bare skin.

Squeezing the pliant flesh with her hands, the excited nipples between her fingers, Kaylee pressed her own breasts into the small of Tracy's back. At the same time, she kissed the lower half of the brunette's left shoulder, leaving a trail of kisses as far upward as she could reach. Tracy responded by arching her head backward, lowering it far enough that their mouths could again come together.

The two topless women exchanged another round of deep kisses, each more impassioned than the last. During this, Tracy turned in Kaylee's arms so that they could hold each other tightly, their breasts now pressing together, nipple against nipple.

"God, the moment I saw you out on that road, I thought you had the most magnificent breasts," Kaylee offered as they paused for a breath.

"You really thought so?" Tracy replied, her tone implying surprise, even though many men had professed similar comments in the past.

"Honey, that was the main reason I stopped," Kaylee declared.

That caused Tracy to display a shocked look on her face, one that faded a breath later when Kaylee said she was only kidding.

"They are spectacular, though," she reaffirmed as she again pressed Tracy down onto the couch, following close behind as she buried her face in the valley between her ample mounds.

With a hand on the underside of each breast, Kaylee moved back and forth between them, sliding her tongue around the areolas in sweeping motions, pausing just long enough to pull each between her lips before again moving on to the other. While the redhead preferred smaller mounds on her own diminutive frame, she absolutely loved larger ones on other women. A fact she ably demonstrated as she continued to caress Tracy's with fervent desire.

Stretching Tracy out on the length of the couch, Kaylee expanded her kisses down across the prone woman's abdomen, her lips and tongue leaving a wet trail from the underside of the brunette's breasts to the edge of the simple white panties she wore. The center of which now bore a large wet spot.

"Let's see what's behind curtain number one, shall we?" Kaylee smiled as she took hold of the sides and pulled the panties downward.

Exhibiting another skill gained from frequent practice, Kaylee slid Tracy's underwear off with little effort, tossing them into the air behind her. She took no notice of where they landed as her full attention was riveted instead on the dark-haired mound before her.

Tracy liked to keep her mound nicely trimmed, in fact she had done so only a few days before -- a fact that didn't go unnoticed by Kaylee. She reached out with an extended hand and lightly grazed her finger across the tiny hairs, the caress sending a pleasing shudder through the woman beneath her. Tracy had always been particularly sensitive in this area, something that the more experienced girl above her was quick to notice. She brushed her fingers back and forth a few more times, then neatly parted the folds of her mound, exposing the rich pinkness within.

Without hesitation, Kaylee leaned downward and kissed the core of Tracy's sex, slipping her tongue inward just far enough to cause the brunette to moan again softly. She followed with the press of her fingers as two of them entered the deep cavity, penetrating along the sugar walls as they caused a second wave of delightful sensations to follow the first.

Kaylee then shifted her attention to the small but excited bud at the peak of the valley, caressing the underside with the tip of her tongue. A further surge of excitement ripped across Tracy's body, one with the intensity of a match in a puddle of gasoline, causing her to literally lift her body nearly a half inch off the cushion before dropping back down. As she did so, Kaylee also dropped downward, sliding into a kneeling position in front of the couch.

Slipping her arms under Tracy's thighs, Kaylee repositioned the brunette on the couch so that she could lift the larger woman's legs over her shoulders, allowing the redhead to slip her own head into the space between. From there it was a simple task to bring her mouth close enough to her prize as she slid her tongue back and forth across the now saturated mound, the tip gliding up and down the bright pink line dividing the folds until, with a forward thrust, she pressed it past them.

"Máthair Dé!" Tracy cried out as she felt the wet caress strike her clit, the phrase being one she'd learned from her grandmother, although in a very different context.

Kaylee had no idea what the words meant, but the emotion behind them was clear enough. There were few things in the world that Kaylee enjoyed more than performing cunnilingus, especially on a woman who'd never before enjoyed the touch of another woman.

'Heaven, I've died and gone to heaven,' Tracy thought as yet another wave of unimagined delight washed over her, brought forth by the passion of Kaylee's tongue as it reached into the core of her womanhood.

It was hardly the first time she'd experienced cunnilingus, but none of her previous lovers had ever expressed the zeal Kaylee now exhibited, or produced anything like the feelings now rocking her body. Just about all of the men she'd shared her body with, her husband included, viewed oral sex as an obligatory duty. Something that they had to do in order to receive, but an act that they usually gave only a halfhearted effort to -- especially once they realized that Tracy loved sucking cock so much that she'd probably do it without reciprocation.

Not so with Kaylee. It was quickly apparent that she loved pussy even more than Tracy loved cock, prompting her to think there had to be something there that her old lovers had missed. The thought filled her with a desire to find out what it might be for herself. That would come soon enough, she knew, but for now she was content to just lay back and enjoy the ride.

And what a ride it was as Kaylee continued to probe deep inside of her, unleashing fires Tracy never imagined existed. Fires of an intensity that, in short minutes, had grown from a tantalizing spark to a roaring inferno, one which repeatedly sent waves of growing delight through her, growing in strength and power until once more she teetered on the verge of climax.

"Mother of mercy, yes!" Tracy moaned as she felt the barrier between her and total bliss crumble.

Kaylee had recognized the signs well, causing her to concentrate her efforts on what she discovered to be Tracy's focal point, the merest touch of her tongue against it enough to send the dark-haired woman into renewed convulsions.

"Yes, yes, dear God, yes!" Tracy cried at the top of her lungs as, riding the wave of ecstasy, her body finally exploded in euphoric elation.

A cry that carried well beyond the thin walls of the Winnebago, causing a momentary interest by the furred denizens of the woods around them before they returned to their own interests. Not so Kaylee who, with unabashed enthusiasm, continued to swirl her tongue in and out of Tracy's pussy until she was finally rewarded with a second, smaller, but almost as intense, eruption.

"That was more than incredible," Tracy said as they laid against each other at the edge of the couch a short time later. "I can't remember the last time I came twice in a night."

"Actually, you came three times," Kaylee corrected her, pointing out her climax on the picnic bench.

"Then it's even more amazing," Tracy offered. "How can I ever thank you?"

"Oh, I have a few ideas," Kaylee smiled. "But why don't you take a few minutes to catch your breath first?"

-=-=-=-

As she did, Kaylee had Tracy help her unlock the latches that held the bottom cushion of the couch in place and pulled it out to become a bed. The thirty-three-year-old wasn't sure what the younger woman had in mind, but right now she felt so good she'd probably agree to just about anything.

The bed secure, the now nude Tracy climbed up on it and, after making herself comfortable, watched with renewed fascination as Kaylee slid off first her boots, then the black jeans above them. She thought nothing would surprise her at this point, but that was proved wrong as the redhead's pants dropped to the floor to reveal a pair of boxer shorts -- the center of which was filled with an unmistakable bulge. One that was easily the equal of her ex-husband's.

"I thought you said that you didn't have a cock," Tracy said, recalling her words to that effect that day on the roadside.

"I don't wear it when I'm working," Kaylee replied. "When I go out to play, well, that's different."

Then to Tracy's confusion, Kaylee reached for the straps that held it in place and began to undo them.

"Don't worry, unlike a man's, you never have to worry about mine going soft," Kaylee said when she noticed a flash of disappointment on Tracy's face. "We can try it later if you like, but right now it would just be in the way."

Laying the silicone phallus on the tiny end table, the now equally naked Kaylee joined Tracy on the bed. A kiss was quickly shared, followed by more than a dozen more, each growing in intimacy as their tongues slid in and out of each other's mouths, searching out their depths as equally excited hands again reached out to explore their bodies.

Locked in an embrace, they rolled their bodies back and forth across the small bed, covering exposed flesh with both the caress of their hands and the softness of their lips. Tracy again turned her attention to the redhead's inviting mounds, closing her lips around first one nipple, then the other, drawing the hard buds into her mouth. Kaylee responded with soft encouragements, punctuated with the press of her hand as she ran it through the brunette's short curls.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" Kaylee inquired as she pulled Tracy away from her small bounty just long enough to share another kiss.

"Never," Tracy insisted, adding when she saw the look of disbelief on Kaylee's face, "I guess I'm just naturally talented."

"Really?" Kaylee replied, a broad grin now on her face. "Well, I can't wait to see what else you might be talented at."

Her implication was clear and Tracy was quick to respond to it, sliding her hand along the side of the smaller woman's body, her fingers dancing across the redhead's thigh until they came to rest against the thickly haired mound between her legs.

Sliding down between them, Tracy got her first good look at another woman's treasure. Oh, she had seen her share of pussies in locker rooms and showers back in her school days, but always at a distance. As curious as she might have sometimes been, asking a friend, however close, to let you take a closer look wasn't something she would've imagined doing. Instead, she settled for the view in a hand-held mirror and a photograph taken with the Polaroid camera that she'd gotten for her sixteenth birthday. Neither of which, she now observed, compared to getting up front and personal.

Remembering her own first time, Kaylee patiently gave Tracy as long as she desired to study the erotic flower before her, watching with anticipation as the brunette used an extended finger to part the soft petals and reveal the delights within. The redhead smiled as an even greater look of surprise filled Tracy's face. One that Kaylee had seen many times before, even on women who weren't sapphic virgins.

Kaylee had been blessed with a clit that was nearly twice normal size. It resembled a tiny cock, and had been compared to that of a rather famous Latina adult film star by a former lover. The woman had once worked in the business in a support capacity, and while she had never explicitly stated that she'd seen it firsthand, it certainly had been implied.

"Is there something wrong?" Kaylee asked, snapping Tracy out of her momentary stupor.

"No, not at all," the brunette replied, "not at all."

In fact, the size of Kaylee's clit and its resemblance to the male organ actually filled her with a sense of confidence. She knew it really wasn't the same thing, but the similarity did give her a notion of where to start.

Holding the folds between outstretched fingers, Tracy brought her head in closer and reached out with her tongue, sliding the tip of it along the underside of Kaylee's mini-cock. Then she rolled it over to the top before moving her mouth in even more, wrapping her lips around the large nub.

"Oh yes," Kaylee sighed softly as she felt the wetness of Tracy's mouth engulf her.

A short time earlier, Tracy had wondered what Kaylee might taste like, and she was excited to discover that the sweet nectar that had been produced by the younger woman's earlier arousal was both familiar and different, as contradictory as that might have sounded. Either way, it filled her with the desire for more.

It took no time at all for her to develop a steady rhythm, her tongue seeking out Kaylee's sensitive spots, gliding along the sides of her inner walls before again returning to the pulsating core, which seemed to have grown even larger.

"Oh yeah, baby, just like that," Kaylee said in a louder voice, "you're doing fine."

Now, Tracy brought her fingers into play as well, inserting two of them deep into Kaylee, sliding them in and out in a steady cadence. The response of the smaller woman's body to her efforts fueled the brunette's passion, in a way she had never experienced with a man.

Faster, harder, her tongue and fingers worked her own brand of magic, alternating soft strokes and kisses with gentle bites. She drew on her own experience of what felt good, even though it felt strange to be on the outside looking in. Still, there were some advantages to the unfamiliar vantage point, among them the satisfaction of giving Kaylee the same pleasure that she herself had received.

A physical manifestation of that pleasure came not only in the quaking of the redhead's body as Tracy pressed her own harder against it, but by the press of the smaller woman's hands against the back of her head, their hold both urging the brunette on and directing her where to concentrate her tongue.

Kaylee had always had a low threshold as far as what it took to bring on an orgasm, and that bar dropped even lower when it involved a woman who had only known men. There was an excitement about being someone's first that was hard to quantify, but the result far outweighed the reason as far as she was concerned. So it wasn't any great surprise to Kaylee that, after another few minutes, Tracy's efforts brought her to the edge of the precipice.

"Fuck yes!" Kaylee cried out as, hurtling over that edge, she felt the first pulsating waves of delight rippling across her trembling body, igniting even more frenzied convulsions.

It took Tracy a moment to realize what was happening, but once she did, she redoubled her exertions. She had never imagined she could bring Kaylee to the summit, but now that she had, she was determined to make her visit memorable.

Tracy couldn't be certain how long the journey had been, but from the expression on Kaylee's face as the larger woman slid from between her legs, it was evident that the trip had been more than satisfactory.

"That ... was fuckin' amazing," Kaylee said as she leaned in and kissed Tracy once she'd climbed back up onto the cushion.

"It was good?" Tracy asked in a slightly hesitant tone.

"I'd say a bit more than good," Kaylee smiled.

"Then do you think we might give it another go, this time with that strap-on that you like to sport?"

"Oh, I think that can be arranged," Kaylee said as, rising from the bed, she reached over to the table where she'd laid her 'manhood' and picked it up.

A renewed sense of anticipation filled Tracy as she watched Kaylee slip one leg into the leather harness and then buckle the loose straps around the other. After testing the fit, Kaylee rejoined Tracy on the bed.

As their bodies came together once more, and she felt Kaylee's hardness fill her, Tracy realized that Vanessa had been right. All she needed to move on was to get out of her comfort zone, and tonight, she had certainly done that.

END