All Comments on 'Road to Becoming a Sissy Bitch Boy'

by BATMAN870

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good beginning. If possible add some interracial aspects. It might be a stretch but make "Xander" black. Or maybe after they are caught the protagonist of the story gets kicked out by his parents ( word gets back to them) he ends up taking a room with an older woman black woman who subtly feminizes him over time. Subliminal messages, hidden hormones in food, etc....

Either way thanks for contributing.

BATMAN870BATMAN870over 1 year agoAuthor

with the exception of getting caught by a parent, this is a pretty close accounting of my first actual gay experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like where you are going with this. Would have liked it to go a bit further in the next chapters.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 1 year ago

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At 22 a recent high school grad????

BATMAN870BATMAN870over 1 year agoAuthor

AHA, a 22 year old recent high school graduate, I thought about explaining that away with the fact that he got poor grades, and had to stay back. But I don't even believe that myself lol. I vapor locked on that one folks. It's my first story, I will try to pay closer attention to details. Thank everyone for your comments and reading my story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBATMAN870@BATMAN870
I'm a new author. Trying to draw on real life past experiences, and fantasies I have for the future.